A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

I sat between Ken and Kari on the bench-bed and they both held me tightly between their hot bodies. Soon we started petting, panting, kissing, caressing. They licked the sides of my neck, stroked my thighs, fondled my balls and took turns stroking my cock. Then Kari scooted back, sitting behind me. I felt her damp pussy touching the lower part of my back. She placed her chin on my shoulder, reached for my nipples and slowly began rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers. Ken slid down to the floor in front of my open legs. He traced his tongue up and down the inside of my thighs, licking slowly until his mouth reached my scrotum. He pulled my ball sacks into his mouth, at first one, then the other, and finally both. Kari kissed my neck and rubbed her pussy up and down my back very slowly as she continued to play with my nipples. I shuddered when Ken looped two fingers around my scrotum until my cock rose toward his face. He kissed the tip of my dick, then gently took my penis in his mouth.

“Mmm, lucky boy,” Kari purred next to my ear. “My husband is such a good cocksucker, isn’t he?”

I placed my hands on top of Ken’s head and sighed in agreement. This was the first time ever I was getting my cock sucked. Kari and Ken didn’t know that, and I was to busy enjoying Ken’s expert sucking to mention this to them. Then Ken abruptly grabbed the root of my shaft and pulled my dick out of his mouth. He stretched his tongue and started slapping it with my rod.

“Oh fuck,” I exhaled. The feeling and the look of my cock as it bounced on and off of Ken’s tongue was incredible. To my dismay, Ken suddenly stopped playing with my cock,

“Don’t want you to come yet,” he informed me. “Let’s switch places.”

A moment later I was on my knees, my face right in front of Ken’s humongous dick. “Wow!” I exclaimed before licking the eye of his penis a few times. Ken began to moan and groan. Suddenly I felt Kari’s breath on my cheek. Sitting next to me she began sliding her tongue up and down the left side of her husband’s shaft while I did the right side. Then she moved up and did the topside leaving me to lick the underside of Ken’s shaft. I relished the smell, the texture, felt the bumps and ridges of Ken’s shaft with my tongue. I watched Kari stroke her husband’s dick with two looped fingers. Her technique was delicate, her exquisite fingers looked so small around Ken’s super-thick shaft. I sucked Ken’s balls while Kari stroked his cock and sucked on his cock head.

“Stretched your tongue out,” Kari hummed into my ear. I did. She slapped my tongue with Ken’s wonderfully heavy schlong. Having Ken’s dick bounce on my tongue felt incredibly erotic.

“Stop!” Ken said. “Now!”

Kari and I immediately obeyed his order. Then Kari switched places with Ken, and Ken scooted back, sitting behind his wife, placing her head on his lap. Kari had one foot on the floor and the other on the bench. Her wide open crotch was right in front of me. I licked her snatched for a minute and then got up on slightly bent legs. Ken leaned over his wife’s body, then grabbing my shaft he guided it into Kari’s magical hole. I started banging her pussy almost violently, making her scream with pleasure. I leaned forward and kissed Ken’s lips before I kissed his wife. I grabbed her hips for a while as I continued the furious assault on her cunt, then let go and grabbed her bouncing tits. She gazed directly into my eyes with her enchanting green eyes. Her face was blushed, her brows furrowed in concentration as I slammed my dick back and forth into her.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” she chanted incessantly as I banged her with all my might. Suddenly I felt something wet splatter against my forehead. I raised my head to look at Ken. He was swishing his saliva inside his mouth, and then; spit splattered against my nose. Ken started bombarding my face with his saliva. I looked down, watching Ken’s saliva slobber down and onto Kari’s face.

“I’m coming,” Kari announced breathlessly. Then I felt her pussy muscles twitch and contract around my cock. She did not squirt this time, but her cunt had become incredibly wet and warm. I lowered my face onto hers. She licked and cleaned off my face, then swallowed the entire load of slobber and spit.

“Stop fucking her,” Ken ordered me. “Pull out and switch places with her.”

“Ooh,” Kari cheered girlishly. “Somebody’s going to get his ass fucked!”

What? Who? Oh yeah, she was talking about me. This was the moment of truth. Ken was going to shove his monster dick up my ass, and of course, you know me; I panicked! Inside my mind, a storm started brewing. Could I handle Ken’s giant dick? I could try. There was only one way to find out, so I took a deep breath and used a Jedi mind trick on myself. I heard Master Yoda’s voice inside my head.

No, try not! Do, or do not; there is no try!

As I put my ass down on the bed-bench, I started to giggle and laugh uncontrollably. Ken and Kari asked what I was laughing about. When I explained my train of thoughts they both broke into laughter.

“One day we should recreate the Princess Leia bikini scene and play,” Kari said, impressing me with her knowledge of the galaxy far, far away. She explained that both of them were huge film buffs and sometimes used scenes from movies for their role play sessions. I think that was the moment when I fell in love with Ken and Kari. They were hot, perverted, down to earth and just over all extremely nice people. I didn’t expect them to be closeted nerds like me. I just was, and am extremely lucky to have found these beautiful people.

Now back to our story and the part when I was about to experience the ride of my life. I was about to get fucked in the ass by a fantastic man and his huge dick with the help and support of his loving wife.

Ken placed a wedge pillow under my ass witch helped me angle my ass upward as I leaned back against my elbows and forearms in order keep my upper body steady in a way that I could face Ken and watch him fuck me. Ken explained that this was his favorite position, both for fucking and getting fucked. Kari went to get some stuff from the sex stand behind the bed. When she came back she was wearing a medical black glove on her right hand. She was carrying a tube of water based anal lubricant in her right hand and a long strap-sling-thingy in her left one. She handed the sling over to Ken.

“This thing is amazing,” Ken explained. “Helps spread your legs and keep them up so you won’t get cramps.”

Cramps are the worst thing that can happen in the middle of hot sex. I didn’t want cramps, so I let Ken help me slip my thighs through two adjustable loops, then he placed the attached padded brace behind my neck. This was a simple and genius contraption. A simple sling that cradled my neck and kept my legs spread open for easy access to the person fucking me. Kari applied a generous amount of lube to the gloved fingers of her right hand and stood in front of me. Suddenly I heard a smooth whoosh and felt the bed elevate, until it stopped at about Kari’s crotch level. Later I found out that this was a multi purpose sex bed that Ken had designed for a sex furniture company. Anyway, I was impressed; very cool!

It felt more than a little funny being spread open with my junk and hole exposed in front of an elegant, naked woman. Without a word, Kari pressed her lubed middle finger against my puckered anus and shoved it in. That wasn’t too bad, I thought, but just as I was getting used to the sensation of her finger inside me asshole, she pulled it out, added two more fingers and shoved them in.

“I’m going to finger-fuck your pooper now cutie,” Kari announced and immediately began to thrust three fingers in and out of my somewhat stretched ass chute. She gazed into my eyes, smiling that magical smile, her boob jiggling and bouncing as she finger banged me like her life depended on it. I watched my hot older lover’s slender, fit figure and admired her beauty, reveling in the fact that I already had fucked her twice, knowing that she was helping my soon to be fucked asshole stretch enough to welcome her husband’s massive pole.

“One more,” Kari husked, sliding one more finger inside me. She placed her left hand flat down on my lower abs and pushed down firmly and continued thrusting four fingers in and out of me. Then she stopped banging me and started to stretch and twist her fingers inside me. I panted and gasped as I felt my anus stretch more than ever. This woman knew what she was doing. This went on for about five minutes; she fucked my ass, turned, twisted and stretched her fingers inside me, probed my prostate gland and fucked and fucked and fucked me. We were both panting heavily when she finally stopped.

“Time for the real deal,” she husked, smiling wickedly. Kari stepped aside and Ken took her place between my legs. He stared right into my gaping anus before lowering his face down to it. He started spitting into my asshole. He seemed to love spitting and I loved to have him spit on me. Spitting was new to me, but so was piss drinking and getting fucked by a real, really big dick. He grabbed his shaft and leveled his cock head with my anus.

“Hold on,” Kari said, stepping closer to her husband until her hard nipple poked the right side of his body. She kissed his cheek and grasped his cock in her fist, pumped it a few times and then squirted some lube on it. She pumped Ken’s cock a few times and then pulled it toward my scared shitless asshole. After Kari slowly and carefully aligned Ken’s mushroom head with my hole, she placed her right hand on his ass and pushed him forward. Ken stood there, grunting with frustration, struggling to slip inside me. Studying my face carefully, Kari realized that I was having trouble letting Ken’s cock get past the security of my backdoor because I was scared.

“Take a deep breath and hold it in Leo,” she suggested in a very caring tone. I held my breath. Better, not good though.

“Listen to me now, try to push, just like when you poop,” Kari continued. “Do it, now!”

I would love to be able to tell you not to be scared while a huge cock is about to invade your bowels, but I would be lying. I tried to poop, just as Kari had suggested, and it did the trick. I almost lost my shit when Ken’s dick slipped past my anus and entered me. I actually felt that I was shitting on his cock, and I had to express my concern.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.