A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

Ken was a Swede, and Kari Norwegian. They were both artists. Ken designed high end furniture while Kari designed accessories such as handbags, luggage, belts and eyeglass frames for quality designer brands. They had inherited this place from Ken’s stepfather and it had taken them five years to turn it into a beautiful, luxury estate.

They asked me about my previous sexual experiences and I told them about Brit, my preference for older sexual partners and a bunch of other stuff that you already know. They asked if I thought Brit was cheating on me, and I said I was absolutely sure that she wasn’t. She may have been the wrong girl for me, but she wasn’t a cheater or a liar.

“The reason we asked,” Kari explained, “is because we prefer to fuck you au naturel.”

“Bareback,” Ken added. “Because we know we’re clean.”

“We only have sex exclusively with another couple,” Kari continued. “And we trust them the way we want to trust you.”

“They have been playing with us since we were a bit older than you,” Ken said.

They went on to explain that this other couple, Carl and Eva, were their mentors, about ten years older than them. Recently, Ken and Kari had moved to this new place, while their friends had some family matters to take care of in Norway, so they weren’t able to be together much lately. Kari and Ken both needed a change of pace, new house, a new, younger lover. So they joined the aforementioned dating site. After a month or so of dealing with some lfakes and wankers, they were about to give up when they came across my profile.

“I was the one who found you,” Kari giggled. “Mr. Grumpy here didn’t want to look anymore, but then when I showed him your picture he couldn’t wait to get you here.”

“So is it all right with you if we do it bareback?” Ken went straight back to the point. “I want to be able to feel your ass and come inside you.”

Ken’s cock throbbed back to life as he said the words, so did mine. I looked at Ken and said, “I wouldn’t have it any other way, Ken. But promise you will ease me into it.”

“I promise,” Ken chuckled. “I will ease it into you.”

“I promise too,” Kari laughed, raising her arm and waving excitedly. The left strap of her babydoll slid down her shoulder as she waved her arm and her left boob popped out of her babydoll. She laughed and pulled down her other strap as well. Now she was sitting in front of us with her glorious boobs completely exposed, and her nipples already hard and ready to suck and pinch.

“Let’s go to the fuck shack,” Kari suggested giddily. Then she stood up, extending her right hand to me. I let her help me up on my feet. Ken also stood up and started to walk toward the gazebo, which had to be the mentioned fuck shack. Kari and I followed, hand in hand. I tried not to ogle Kari’s hot, bouncy boobs, but I think she wanted me to do it. So I did peek a few times, but then we reached the gazebo. Inside the gazebo was a beautiful small bed/massage bench hybrid, one of Ken’s own designs. There were a few wedge pillows on the bed and a few white, leather straps hanging from a metal frame above the bed. There were also a few bottles of massage oil, a variety of sex toys, candles, lubricants and other stuff sitting on top of a stand beside the bed.

“It’s my turn to come, eat my pussy please,” Kari said as she removed her panties and parked her hot butt on the edge of the bed. Placing a wedge pillow behind her lower back, she placed her feet on the floor and spread her legs wide open. I basked in the glory of Kari’s naked body for a few moments, admiring her firm thighs, her perfectly trimmed, golden bush, her flat stomach, and of course her boobs and nipples.

“All yours kiddo,” Ken said with a lusty smile, waiting for me to show my expertise as a pussy eater. I had kind of boasted about my mastery on coochie eating on my profile a bit. It was time to show my worth as a master pussy whisperer. I knelt on the floor in front of Kari, grabbed her, throwing them over my shoulders as I lowered my face down to meet her inner thighs.

“Oh,” I exhaled sharply when I felt a cool liquid being poured over my entire back. Then I realized that Ken had decided to squirt grape seed oil all over me and Kari from a squeeze bottle. He then bent down and began to rub the oil all over Kari’s front and my back.

When Ken was done, I cupped Kari’s ass cheeks and lifted her lower body up toward my face. She began to pant heavily when she felt my lips touch her inner thighs. I kissed and licked my way down until my lips were leveled with her perfect pussy. It goes without saying that Kari’s pussy and clit were as exquisite as the rest of her body, but I say it anyway. Kari’s pussy and clit were undeniably created by an artist on his/he best day. The pink folds of her pussy looked plump and firm. Right above those amazing folded lips there was her large, and already pulsating clit. When I say large, I don’t mean ugly and overly huge. Her clit was just the right size. Much larger and more pronounced than Brit’s, Kari’s clit looked like a cute, tiny penis. Some men may freak out when they see how similar a woman’s clit can be to a their cock, but as a man who loves and appreciates a beautiful penis, I absolutely adore clits and especially Kari’s juicy knob.

Still holding her ass up, I placed my right hand on Kari’s firm lower abs, right above her bush line. I lowered my lips until they landed upon the sensitive inner folds of her pussy. Going slightly upward, I swirled my tongue around her clitoral hood for a moment. I listened for Kari’s reaction and as soon as she started moaning, I dragged my tongue down and up again. Up. Down. Fast. Slow. I repeated this sequence a few times until I felt her legs, thighs and butt cheeks tremble, then I lifted her ass further up and placed it between my chin and upper chest.

“Oh, aaaah, mmm,” Kari started to whine loudly when I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth.

Simultaneously I dragged the fingers of my right hand down until they reached her clit. I searched blindly for her left nipple with my right hand. The moment I began to pinch Kari’s nipple and strum her clit, Kari squealed, pushing her crotch into my face extremely hard. I felt her juices flow into my sucking mouth as Kari came like a geyser. A steady and strong stream of clear cum gushed out of her pussy and into my mouth, soaking my face, my chin and my chest. She hadn’t announced that she was coming, so the squirting of her cum took me by surprise. It was a pleasant surprise though. Then she closed her thighs, strained her crotch, shook and convulsed as she kept on coming and gushing cum into my mouth and face.

“Wow!” Ken exclaimed, clearly impressed by the ferocity of his wife’s orgasm.

I kept my mouth on Kari’s pussy as she let the tsunami of her orgasm pass through her body. Almost two minutes passed until her ass fell steady back in its place between my chin and chest. When I heard her sigh of relief, I pulled her clitoral hood back with my thumb and pressed the very tip of my tongue against her urethra. She giggled nervously as she lost the control of her bladder and pissed in my face and into my mouth. I swallowed her piss. Although this had never happened with Brit, I didn’t mid and ignored the fact that this hot woman had just pissed in my mouth. Then I went for her clit and sucked the whole thing into my mouth.

“My god,” Kari screamed, her ass shaking, her legs trembling, her pussy convulsing. “Oh god!”

I increased the suction on her ultra sensitive pleasure bud. Then she came once more and started gushing cum all over me. I held her hips tightly in my hands as I kept on sucking on her clit. She screamed, squealed and whined, clearly overwhelmed with the intensity of her rapid, back to back orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.