31 December 2006 - Cover

31 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Dan and Karen celebrate their wedding and reception then New Years at the Hen House. Karen has a surprise for her groom. The mood turns somber when Karen reveals a family secret to him...Dan stood in front of the mirror nervously trying to do up his tie. "Here let me," Scott offered standing behind him. "I can't believe I'm acting so nervous marrying Karen." "That's a compliment to her. I'm happy for you Dan. You think you're nervous? I saw Karen an hour ago and she's a complete wreck."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen and Wendy returned to Dan, sitting on either side of him and picking up their glasses, toasted to each other. Karen found a quiet place and called home to ensure Brad, Abby, and the others were doing alright. Brad assured her they were having fun doing lots of fucking and pussy licking.

The DJ spoke to the crowd between songs. “I can see that everyone is having a great Hen House time tonight! Did you men enjoy the pussy chain?” There were plenty of male cheers.

“It has been brought to my attention, the Hen House is being prejudiced towards the women, and I certainly don’t want that to happen, so I do apologize. I’ll ask you, women, to be equal, and fair to you, how many of you want to see a cock sucking chain with men only?” The high pitch shrieks and hollers from the women were ear-piercing.

“I take that response, as a no?” He kidded, and the women protested. “Come on guys, you like to watch your woman eat pussy, maybe she wants to see you suck cock. The same rules apply. The men lay on the floor mouth to cock. You suck on the cock ahead of you, then when I stop the music, you move onto the next cock and so on.”

The women stood and applauded the DJ. “Come guys, now it’s your turn.”

Dan looked at Karen. “You did this, didn’t you!”

“Guilty!” She giggled, kissing his cheek.

“You want me to suck cock?”

“We both do,” Wendy supported.

“Maybe women like to watch men sucking cock just as much a men enjoy watching women eat pussy,” she justified.

“Come on, Dan. Be a good sport and suck some cock for us,” Wendy nudged him.

Vicky was urging Scott to do so, and Cathy was asking Ben to suck cock for her. Karen stood and pulled Dan to his feet. She and Wendy pushed him towards the dance floor.

“Come on you two, I’m not going to suck cock by myself,” He reasoned to Scott and Ben. Vicky and Cathy pushed them to their feet.

“That’s it, guys, don’t be shy. If you don’t suck some cock now you may not get to fuck your woman later, now what kind of New Years would that be?” The DJ coaxed.

Several men who were openly bisexual were already walking onto the dance floor, stroking their cocks in anticipation. Dan, Scott, and Ben joined the growing numbers, their hard cocks advertising their apparent willingness.

Dan lay on his side between the legs of the man in front of him, gently grasped his cock, and began stroking it. He felt his cock being caressed and a warm mouth already sucking on him. He looked back, and it wasn’t Scott or Ben.

“My, my, some of you men are very anxious to suck cock and have already started!” The DJ joked, and the women cheered. “I don’t want to see any messes on the floor, so guys, swallow, don’t spit.” The women went crazy screaming at his comment.

The music began, and Dan leaned closer. As his mouth took in the head of the unknown cock, Karen, Wendy, and his daughters began taking pictures and videos of him. He could feel his face turning red as he tried to please his new wife and Wendy as Vicky and Cathy cheered on Scott and Ben.

The music stopped, and he moved on to the next cock. The music resumed, and so did his taking the thick meat into his mouth. At the subsequent pause, he moved onto his new cock, sucking hard and fast on it. The men sucked on five more different cocks, then Dan broke the chain, as did Scott and Ben.

“Are you happy now that I’ve sucked on cock for you?” Dan grinned at his wife.

“Yes very, very happy!” Karen’s body enveloped his with kisses and hugs of thanks. “Just like our Boxing Day party.”

“You were wonderful for sucking cock for us, my love,” Wendy also showed her appreciation.


Karen and Wendy led him back to the table, where he received applause from the other women. Scott and Ben were also thanked for being so brave, and the girls also sucked on their cocks.

“I suppose now you suck on one cock and you’ll be labelled a cock sucker for life!” Scott joked.

“When we’re at home and I ask you to suck on the other’s cock, you won’t be so shy,” Vicky supported.

“And what makes you think I’ll suck more cock for you?” Scott wondered.

“Because you love me, that’s why.” She went to her knees in front of him.

Dan noticed Vicky whispering to Karen and Cathy. Wendy sat cuddled to Dan’s side and kissed him. A moment later, he saw Vicky holding Scott’s hand, standing in front of him. Dan couldn’t help but see Scott’s hard cock, bobbing slightly to his pulse.

“Daniel, my love, since you’ve proven that you like to sucking cock...,” Karen began, her comment unfinished.

“You’ve got to be kidding me?” He looked at her.

“Please, honey?” She smiled.

“Please Dan,” Vicky asked, stroking Scott’s cock.

“They want you to give Scott a blow job?” Ben asked.

“Don’t worry honey, you’re next for Dad to make cum,” Cathy told him.

The girls gathered around as Vicky pressed Scott by his bare ass closer to Dan. She stroked Scott’s cock helping the viagra to keep it hard.

“Just like Boxing Day!” Brenda remarked.

Dan took Scott’s cock from Vicky’s grasp, continuing the stroking action. “You’re okay with me giving you a blow job?” He wanted to make sure.

“It appears I have no choice,” he smiled at him and Vicky.

Dan scooted forward on the seat as Scott stepped closer. The girls watched as Dan kissed the head of his cock, then cheered as he began sucking on it. Cell phones came out to photograph and record the man-on-man cock sucking.

“It’s about time the men did their share of cock sucking!” Vicky joked, and the girls agreed.

“The next sex get-together we have, I’ll make sure the men do a cock sucking chain for us, and they’ll have to swallow!” Karen said, receiving resounding agreement from the women.

“We’ll include Brad and Jake,” Brenda added.

“Put on a good show for us, honey,” Karen whispered to him, stroking his hard cock.

Dan gave Scott’s cock long, slow sucks. He gently squeezed the shaft from the balls to the head, and a large bead of clear popped out. His tongue swirled around the head, then he sucked hard and fast for several strokes. The girls were going crazy.

Scott’s hard cock stood straight and proud as Dan’s tongue traced around the sensitive hood. He gently cupped his balls as he made love to his friend’s cock. The girls were going crazy as his tongue licked up and down along the long shaft.

“Is Dan a good cock sucker for you, honey?” Vicky asked.

“Is he ever!” He smiled.

“Maybe Dan will have to retire from work to fuck different pussy ... and suck cock!” Karen joked.

“Uhh, not so fast!” Dan paused. Scott put his hand on Dan’s head, prompting him to continue sucking on his cock. The girls were enjoying this new sexual side of their men.

“I’m getting close!” Scott warned. Vicky took his cock from Dan’s grasp, continuing to stroke it.

“Open your mouth so we can see him cum in it!” Karen instructed. Dan kept his mouth open, looking at Vicky’s hand stroking Scott’s cock.

“Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh!” He grunted. Several warm streams of cum erupted, mostly landing across his nose, cheek, and eye. The last one or two going into his mouth.

“Vicky is giving Dan a facial with Scott’s cum!” Karen shrieked, and the girls cheered. Dan took Scott’s cock and finished sucking it dry.


Dan relaxed on the cushion and sighed deeply, taking time to relax. Karen and Wendy cuddled against him and proceeded to lick Scott’s cum from his face. While he rested a moment, Cathy motioned Ben to stand in front of him. She caressed her husband’s cock urging her dad to repeat his performance.

Dan repositioned, taking Ben’s cock from Cathy. The girls cheered as they watched the head vanish into his mouth and begin sucking. Ben was less agreeable to having a man sucking on his cock, and Cathy reminded him how grateful she, will be later that night.

Dan put the same sensual effort into pleasing Ben as he did Scott. Cindy and Brenda were showing Scott their appreciation using their mouths, trying to bring his cock back to life.

Ben was reluctant to watch a man’s mouth on his cock, but now he watched intensely. Dan repeated the same sensual seducing actions. He wouldn’t admit that it didn’t bother him as much to suck cock.

Soon, Ben’s breathing grew deep and heavy. Cathy took his cock from Dan just in time for it to erupt on his face. Karen cheered as Ben’s cream decorated her husband’s chin, lips, and nose. Cathy continued to stroke her husband’s cock as Dan sucked him dry.

Karen took several pictures of Dan’s smiling face, with its new look. “Thank you so much honey, we love you,” Karen and Wendy said. While they licked his face clean, Angie and Cindy cleaned Ben’s cock.

“There, are you happy now that I’ve sucked off a few cocks?” He asked, wiping his mouth.

“Very happy! And so were the several other men that were watching you swallow cum. I’ve got a feeling your cock sucking duties aren’t over tonight!” She joked.

“I guess I could give a few more blow jobs before we leave, as long as Scott and Ben suck cock too,” he reasoned.

“We’ll make sure they do!” Vicky and Cathy agreed.


After relaxing a while, “Dan, my new husband, it’s time that you fucked Brenda,” Karen suggested.

“Yes, it is getting close to midnight.”

“And Daniel my love, I want your first fuck of the New Year to be with our Wendy.”

Dan went to Brenda, interrupting her conversation with Cindy helped her to stand. He cupped her soft face in his hands and gave her the lightest of kisses. His semi-hard cock stabbed her in the stomach as she embraced him to her naked body.

“I love you, Daddy,” she sighed, accepting his embrace. She moaned her pleasure as she stroked his cock and then kissed her way down his chest. Everyone watched her caress his cock, kiss the head, and slowly suck it into her mouth.

Dan placed his hand lightly on her head feeling the warmth of her mouth. Her eyes looked up to his as her experienced mouth made him fully hard. He stood her up, kissed her then laid her on the bench. He returned the pleasure, sucking on her rock-hard nipples down her flat stomach to her waiting pussy.

Brenda spread her legs, her back arching with pleasure as she accepted his exploring tongue deep into her pussy. “You taste very similar to your mom and sisters,” he compared, continuing to taste his daughter’s flavour.

“Please fuck me, Daddy, I need you!” She urged him up her body. He settled between her slender legs, and she immediately fed her hungry pussy. His eyes fluttered to the warm sensation of his cock settling inside his youngest daughter.

Brenda was always more sexual than Diane and urged Dan to fuck her good and hard. The others watched as Dan experienced his third daughter for the first time. “You are going to be very busy fucking me, Diane, and Cathy, besides all the other women,” she whispered.

Dan continued a steady fucking rhythm, feeling different hands rubbing his ass cheeks, prompting him on. Her eyes gleamed with love for her father as she experienced him for the first time. She cradled her in his arms, her yearning body meeting his every thrust and offering her nipples to his mouth. As he continued, he could feel different hands smooth over his ass and caress his balls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.