31 December 2006 - Cover

31 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan and Karen celebrate their wedding and reception then New Years at the Hen House. Karen has a surprise for her groom. The mood turns somber when Karen reveals a family secret to him...Dan stood in front of the mirror nervously trying to do up his tie. "Here let me," Scott offered standing behind him. "I can't believe I'm acting so nervous marrying Karen." "That's a compliment to her. I'm happy for you Dan. You think you're nervous? I saw Karen an hour ago and she's a complete wreck."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Diane wrapped her arms around Dan’s shoulders. “It was the complete opposite when we came to visit you and Aunt Laura or you would come to visit us. We could jump into your arms and wrap our legs around your waist for a kiss and hugs, and we didn’t have to worry about you touching us even when we wore a dress or a skirt. And a lot of the time we didn’t have on any underwear because of Steve. So you could have very easily touched us if you knew and really wanted to.”

“The countless times you played video games or board games with us, and you’d do funny faces and voices making us laugh. We felt so loved and safe with you like real girls should,” Brenda said, supporting her sister.

Tears began to drip from Dan’s eyes. “There were quite many times Diane and I wanted to tell you about Steve. He would show us the loaded gun again, promising to kill us four, you and Laura if we told anyone about what he was doing. And now to finally find out that after all these years you are our real Dad, that just put the icing on the cake. We have always loved you, and now you are our Dad forever!”

“I’m really hesitant to have sex with you both considering what you just told me. Please understand, if you think all of this would be too much for you both, we don’t have to do anything. You can stay and enjoy the party, and I won’t touch either one of you or have you touch me.”

“It’s a little too late for that, I’m afraid,” Brenda said.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Remember when you, Diane and I sat in the back seat of the car when we went to Brad’s first game? Mom had Dad touch our pussy and we touched your cock. Shortly after we moved in we noticed Mom and the other girls around you a lot. We began to realize that our Dad is a real stud.”

“Remember when Mom, Vicky, and Angie were together and you and Cindy came home later? Brenda and I spied on all of you. We couldn’t believe our eyes seeing all four women were lined up side by side on the bed and you went from pussy to another fucking them, wow!” Diane exclaimed. “We started talking about you and ended up daring each other to sneak into your bedroom and do something to you.”

“Dad, you must confess, you are a very sound sleeper. I pulled back the bedsheets and you had a big hard-on. Without waking you up, I sucked you off and swallowed your cum,” Diane remembered fondly.

“And I did the same thing the next night,” Brenda confessed. “Plus Mom said to Diane and I that we get double the fucks with you for every time she makes Brad cum by blow job or fuck. So it’s already too late not to do anything. So far you owe Cathy, Brenda, and me twelve to fourteen fucks each. We’ve already had sex with you. You just didn’t know it.”

“Wait a minute! Mom, you’re fucking Brad?” Cathy exclaimed in a hoarse whisper.

“Yes I am, he’s going to be just as good a fuck as your Dad!”


“Okay, I can see Cathy’s reasons for wanting to be here and let me fuck her, but what about you two?” He asked, looking at Diane and Brenda.

“We understand what Steve did was very wrong, but we were much younger then, and feared him because of the unwanted sex and his gun, but we never feared you. We are adults now and free to choose who we have sex with. I freely choose to have sex with you, Dad, and let you fuck me,” Diane explained.

“Same with me, Daddy. I have seen how loving and satisfying sex is when you are doing it with Mom or Wendy. The thing we feared the most with him, we want to do with you to bury the ghosts of the past,” Brenda supported. “Besides Steve never got to have sex with us but you sure will!”

“You are absolutely sure about me fucking you both?” He looked from one beautiful daughter to the other.

“Yes we are Daddy,” they said in unison. Dan looked at Karen, then at Wendy.

“Karen, are you okay with me fucking Diane and Brenda?” He had to make sure.

“Yes I am honey, I promised them you could. I had decided that letting you fuck Diane sand Brenda would be a wedding present from me to you. I know you’ll show them the same loving and respect you’ve shown me, Wendy, and every woman you’ve been with.”

“After all Dad, it’s hard, pardon the pun, not looking at that beautiful hard cock of yours just begging to be fucked,” Diane kidded.

“I know what you mean,” Wendy smiled, caressing it by the long shaft.

“And I willingly, freely do this Daddy,” Diane said, kneeling. She stroked Dan’s cock, then took it into her mouth right to his balls. As everyone watched, she looked up into his eyes and sucked hard and fast on his cock. She stood, and placing Dan’s hands on her tits kissed him long and passionately. Brenda then did the same to him.

“I checked into the legalities to be sure and in case you didn’t know, we are going to be committing incest, father fucking his daughters, “Brenda said.

“I already have committed incest by fucking Brad, so fucking arrest me!” Karen joked. “Only a few people have ever been arrested and charged, so we may as well go ahead and enjoy our fun.”

“Since I already fucked Cathy last night and you, Diane, being older than Brenda, I’ll fuck you first. but it will take me a while to cum in you. You’re mom and the girls have pumped me full of Viagra. No matter how many times I cum, my cock will stay hard. I know this isn’t the best atmosphere to have our first fuck, so I promise each of you, we’ll have a nice, private, gentle fuck one on one very soon.”

“That’s okay, Daddy, as long as you get to fuck us. We love you so much and know how good and gentle you’ll be with us,” Brenda reasoned.


Diane led Dan and the others back to the couch. She had him sit on the edge, then went to her knees and immediately began sucking on his cock. She climbed on top of him, took his hands, and placed them on her bare tits. He fondled them pretty well as she leaned over and cupped his face in her hands. She was already breathing heavily in anticipation as she kissed him.

“Come on, Diane, let’s see you fuck daddy!” Brenda urged loudly.

“Shhh, don’t say it so loud!” Karen warned, looking around to make sure no one heard Brenda’s comment.

Diane turned around, facing the group, and everyone at the table stopped doing whatever. They watched her reach between her legs and put the head of her dad’s cock on her pussy. She rubbed it back and forth, separating her lips. With the head partly in her, she let go and worked her hips, taking it into her warm, soft pussy.

She lowered herself down, taking him deeper and deeper into her. “Ahh, finally,” she sighed, taking the full seven inches of his hard cock. She turned her upper body and kissed Dan as she began riding up and down on him.

“Holy fuck!” Ben exclaimed.

“Doesn’t she look beautiful in her stockings and cupless bra, while fucking Dad?” Cathy whispered, rubbing Ben’s cock.

“She sure does!”

“Mom, I want my turn, fucking Daddy,” Brenda pleaded.

“You will, and I don’t want to hear any whining over who Dad fucks the most. You’ll both have plenty of opportunities to keep score of him fucking you.”

Wendy was becoming visibly turned on watching Diane fucking Dan. “Do I ever want to be a part of this family!” She said to Karen.

“You already are honey,” she replied, kissing her and casually fondling her tits. Wendy looked at Cathy, kissing Ben and stroking his hard cock.

“A girl can only sit still for so long,” Cindy piped up. She stood and went over to Ben. She gave him a sexy, impish smile, then straddled his thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.