31 December 2006 - Cover

31 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan and Karen celebrate their wedding and reception then New Years at the Hen House. Karen has a surprise for her groom. The mood turns somber when Karen reveals a family secret to him...Dan stood in front of the mirror nervously trying to do up his tie. "Here let me," Scott offered standing behind him. "I can't believe I'm acting so nervous marrying Karen." "That's a compliment to her. I'm happy for you Dan. You think you're nervous? I saw Karen an hour ago and she's a complete wreck."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Okay, time for a family meeting,” Dan said, standing and going behind the curved bench. Karen, Brenda, Diane, and Cathy followed. Karen put her right arm around Dan’s waist, resting her other hand on his stomach, just above his hard cock. Dan gazed at his three Penthouse Magazine centerfold-worthy daughters and his wife. Cathy, Diane, and Brenda looked wide-eyed and smiled at Dan’s hard cock and their begging for more fucking.

Vicky looked at Wendy, watching Dan go behind the couch, and laughed lightly. “Wendy, there is no way you can hide your love for Dan. I’m happy for you. It feels really great, doesn’t it?”

“What do you mean?”

“That you are in love with him.” Wendy’s face turned a deep crimson. She moved to her knees and leaned over the back of the seat. Vicky smoothed a hand over her small ass.

“Yes, I really do love him!” She smiled, opening her pose for Vicky’s exploring fingers.

“Come and join us, Wendy. You are family too,” Karen motioned. She came around, and Dan smiled, offering his arm to embrace her. Wendy cuddled into Dan, the side of her tit pressing against his, and gladly accepted his kiss.

“I’ve asked Wendy to join our family meeting. Dan and I love her, and as far as I’m concerned, she’s earned the right to be with us. That’s why she spent our wedding night with us.” Wendy put her hand on Dan’s stomach as she and Karen interlocked fingers.

Dan looked at his three beautiful daughters and said, “Believe me, I’m very flattered that the three of you want to be here with me, but what’s the story?”

“I’d like to speak first,” Cathy asked. “Let me say what a turn-on it was for my dad to fuck me while my husband fucked my mom right beside me. As you know, but maybe Brenda and Diane don’t, Ben and I have been swapping with other couples for about a year now here at the Hen House. Last summer, I began thinking of Dad more as a potential sex partner. It took until last night for me to finally get him to fuck me while he was awake after several failed attempts.”

“Dad fucked you last night?” Brenda couldn’t believe it.

“Yes he did, twice, plus I gave him a nice blow job,” Cathy smiled proudly. “Besides, Ben and I had our tickets for the New Year’s dance tonight way before Mom and Dad did.”


Dan looked at Brenda and Diane. “Dad, we have a lot to be thankful for with you. You’ve given us, for the first time, a real, loving family and a beautiful home.”

“Of course, you’re my daughters. I imagine living on campus can be expensive with very little privacy.”

“We wanted to repay you for being such a great uncle and person to us over the years, unlike what Steve was to us,” Brenda said.

“What do you mean?” He asked. Diane looked at Karen, who nodded her head in agreement.

“In all the years we’ve known you, you didn’t sexually molest us when we were younger, though Steve certainly did.” Diane finally confessed their long-held secret.

“That bastard molested you both? If he wasn’t dead already, I’d fucking kill him! You don’t have to tell me anything about what he did to you if you don’t want to.”

“But we feel we have to Dad, so you know how we feel about you,” Brenda stated.


“When Steve and I divorced and he moved out west, Diane and Brenda finally told me about what Steve did to them as little girls. We went to the police, and the girls gave sworn statements to the detectives, a lawyer, and a judge, who issued an arrest warrant for him. Steve and his girlfriend, Sharon, were killed in a car accident just as the warrant was about to be served on him,” Karen related.

During the next twenty minutes, Diane and Brenda recalled to Dan what they had suffered at the hands of Steve and his friends.

“ ... He’d put his hand down our underwear and touch our pussies, then have us put our hands in his pants and touch his penis. Shortly he was charging his friends money to touch us, and we’d have to do the same thing to them,” Diane sadly recalled.

“And he’d take us to the Trenton park wearing really short skirts or dresses without any underwear on. He’d have Diane and I play games that would expose our pussies to him, his friends, and strangers,” Brenda remembered.

“Did he ever have sex with either one of you?” Dan was becoming visibly upset with this revealing, horrible news.

“No, thank God, that was the only thing he didn’t do, though I’m sure he would have eventually,” Diane said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.