31 December 2006 - Cover

31 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan and Karen celebrate their wedding and reception then New Years at the Hen House. Karen has a surprise for her groom. The mood turns somber when Karen reveals a family secret to him...Dan stood in front of the mirror nervously trying to do up his tie. "Here let me," Scott offered standing behind him. "I can't believe I'm acting so nervous marrying Karen." "That's a compliment to her. I'm happy for you Dan. You think you're nervous? I saw Karen an hour ago and she's a complete wreck."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Karen, newly married, walked down the aisle past everyone to smiles and extended applause. They entered the outer area and were mobbed, receiving more congratulations. Karen motioned to Dan, who immediately took Wendy’s hand in his.

“Finally, we are a real family!” Brad exclaimed, hugging his parents. Diane and Brenda did the same. “I’ll make several copies of your marriage licence and your completed application to change my last name to Hayward,” Brad offered.

“And our applications to become Hayward are ready to go in the mail,” Diane said for her and Brenda.

“Thank you both so very much. It means the world to me for you to take Hayward as your last name. He hugged and kissed his children, his eyes growing misty.

“As Brad said, it’s the right thing to do. After all, we’re Haywards by blood and now by name too,” Brenda stated.

“I’ve called my hockey coach, and my next game will show ‘Hayward’ on the back of my sweater instead of ‘Miller,’” Brad added.

“Thank you very much, Brad. I’m so proud of all my children.” Everyone gathered for family pictures.

“I love you, Wendy,” Dan said, continuing to hold her hand.

“I love you too, Dan. Thank you for including me.”


No wedding celebration would be complete without announcing it to the public. Scott, Ben, and Brad had decorated three cars with streamers and balloons. The married couple was ushered around Belleville, car horns blaring. The back seat was crowded as they also included their love, Wendy. The newlyweds were busy with Dan’s fingers inside each pussy while his two loves groped his crotch.

Dan and Karen didn’t want their reception to be too extravagant and reserved the back room of the Castle restaurant. It was furnished and decorated like an ancient castle, which seemed odd with the Christmas season’s colourful flair. The food was served buffet-style, and the cost per person had been calculated and paid for in advance.

They returned to the Convention Centre and entered the Castle restaurant, receiving more cheers and applause. Above the head table was a large banner, ‘Congratulations, Dan and Karen.’ Countless photos and videos were taken in various group poses. Speeches were made, jokes told, and stories remembered from years ago.

Wendy tried to hide her jealousy from the happy couple. They had hired a DJ to play their music, and the couple’s first dance was to Shania Twain’s “From This Moment On.” What made it so personal was that the song was sung to them as a duet by Brad and Abby.

“Dan, we must remember that today is difficult for Wendy. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she wishes she was marrying you. Explain to her how we added her to our vows and where she’s spending the night.”

“I will. I’m the luckiest man in the world to have the love of two fantastic women.”

“I know it wouldn’t be legal, but some weekend soon, I want you to take Wendy away and marry her.”

“Wow, you must really love her!”

“I certainly do!” She replied, looking at her lover. “People have asked where we’re going on our honeymoon. Instead of going into a long explanation, I said, Ottawa.” Dan’s next four dances were with Wendy and his daughters.

“Once you have your passport, I’ll take you somewhere warm and romantic for our honeymoon,” he said to his new bride.

“I look forward to it, and I want to take Wendy with us. Now go and dance with our girl.”

A slow song started, and Dan took Wendy into his arms. Her sensual body moulded to his like one person, “I love you, Wendy.”

“I love you too, Dan,” she smiled, accepting his soft kiss.

“It feels awkward that I’m in love with Karen and you and not married to you also,” he admitted.

“I’ll confess that part of me is very happy for you and Karen. And part is jealous of her. I wish we could be husband and wife too.”

“Maybe we can do something about that soon. You do know that we included you in our wedding vows?”

“I don’t remember them too much, it seemed to happen so fast, but I think I did hear my name.”

“We both mentioned you by name as loving you. I will cherish the love I have for you, Wendy. Also, when we signed our marriage licence, we emphasized the letters in our names that are in yours. I know this may sound stupid to say, but as far as I’m concerned, I married Karen and you.”

“Oh Daniel, Daniel, thank you so much!” She hugged him as tight as she could.

“I’ll prove to you both how good a wife and lover I can be!”

“You already have, and just so you know, you’re spending our wedding night in bed with us. After the reception, we’re going to our hotel room to have our first fuck as husband and wife. In this short time, you’ve become an important part of our lives. You are going to be there as we start our marriage off as a threesome.”

“Thank you, Dan! You’ll see how good I can be for you and Karen! I love you both so much!”

“But you can’t act this happy around Dave,” he joked.

“I can hardly wait for my divorce from Dave,” she smiled.


The reception continued with gifts being opened and more celebrating. As the minutes passed, Wendy was constantly at the side of Dan or Karen. Those who only casually knew Dan and Karen wondered why this other woman was included in their celebrations.

“I can hardly wait until we’re at the Hen House. I think people who don’t know our lifestyle will be surprised with us embracing during a slow song,” Karen said to Wendy. “Did Dan tell you what we did with our ceremony?”

“Yes, he did. It was very thoughtful of you both. Thank you very much. I’ll be honest with you, Karen. I’m jealous of you marrying Dan. I know that I’ve known you for only a month. In that time, I’ve fallen in love with Dan and you.”

“You are such an incredible woman. Yes, I am lucky to have Dan’s love, but you also have his love. If I could make it possible, we’d both be married to him.”

Later on, Karen tracked down Diane and Brenda. “Your dad and I are going to our hotel room now.”

“Can we watch?” Brenda smirked.

“Another time, now go and say goodnight to your dad. As far as he knows, you’re spending New Year’s at home with Brad, Abby, and their friends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.