31 December 2006 - Cover

31 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan and Karen celebrate their wedding and reception then New Years at the Hen House. Karen has a surprise for her groom. The mood turns somber when Karen reveals a family secret to him...Dan stood in front of the mirror nervously trying to do up his tie. "Here let me," Scott offered standing behind him. "I can't believe I'm acting so nervous marrying Karen." "That's a compliment to her. I'm happy for you Dan. You think you're nervous? I saw Karen an hour ago and she's a complete wreck."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan stood in front of the mirror, nervously trying to do up his tie. “Here, let me,” Scott offered, standing behind him.

“I can’t believe I’m acting so nervous about marrying Karen.”

“That’s a compliment to her. I’m happy for you, Dan. You think you’re nervous? I saw Karen an hour ago, and she’s a complete wreck.”

“I guess that’s a compliment to me too,” he smiled.

“I’ve never seen Mom acting so nervous,” Brad agreed.

“Thanks, Scott, and speaking of big days, I imagine you and Vicky are looking forward to yours in February.”

“We are. She told her two kids, who are very happy for her, about us. We were going to have a simple wedding at City Hall, followed by a reception. I hope you don’t mind, but we’re going to use the same setup for our wedding as you are, including the judge.”

“I don’t mind at all. I wonder if Karen will be able to match the party Vicky threw for her,” he joked.

“Don’t forget souvenir pictures of the big night,” Dan teased.

“And the video,” Scott laughed.

“You look, great, Dad,” Ben offered, placing the white rose in his lapel. “I’m honoured you asked me to be your best man.”

“Thank you all for being here. It means a lot to me,” His hand patted his pockets. “Rings, rings, where is Karen’s wedding ring?!” He became frantic.

“Relax, Dad. I have them here in my pocket,” Ben reassured him, showing him the treasured jewel.

“I thought for sure you would have planned a honeymoon together,” Scott mentioned.

“We thought of it, but Karen doesn’t have a passport, so we’d only be able to fly within Canada. She’s going to apply for one next week, and we’ll go away for a few days. But for now, we and the kids are going for a long weekend in February to Ottawa to take in a Senators vs. Buffalo Sabres NHL game.”

“Some honeymoon with the kids along too,” Scott joked.

“Wendy, Jake, and Abby are going with us,” Dan smiled.


Karen slipped her light blue wedding dress over her head. This time I’m dressing decently instead of like my normally slutty self,” she joked, and the others laughed. The hem rose six inches above the knee and displayed a modest amount of cleavage. “But I still need to show some skin, and I hope my cupless bra suits the occasion,” she smiled, admiring her mirrored reflection.

“You look, beautiful, Mom,” Diane complimented.

“We’re all so happy for you,” Brenda supported, both hugging her.

“Thank you, girls. I can’t believe this day has finally arrived.” Her hands shook slightly as she brushed her golden locks and applied her makeup.

Karen looked at the other women who had joined her. They all showed some cleavage and decently short hems. Wendy, Vicky, Cindy, Cathy, and Abby, along with her daughters, took pictures of her in different groups.

“As you all know, the wedding is at 2 p.m., with the reception to follow for family and friends. The adults are going to the Hen House to celebrate our wedding and New Year’s together. Dan has booked the honeymoon suite at the Quinte Convention Center. We are going to the hotel after the reception to fuck our brains out. You guys can join us around 7:30. Luckily, we have our favourite table reserved. Dan, Laura, and I went for New Year’s a long time ago, and if you don’t get there early, you miss out on some of the good action.”

“I wish I could be going!” Abby pouted.

“I wish you could too, honey, but they’d check your ID at the door for sure. Besides, you, Brad, Jake, Tiffany, and the others, I’m sure, will have quite the party here. Just leave the house standing in one piece and make sure you clean up any cum stains,” she joked.


Karen handed the women who’d be going to the Hen House a gift box. “Open these, please.” They opened their gifts and looked wide-eyed at the contents. “I know each of you will all wear a dress or skirt set that is very low-cut and short-hemmed. I would like you to all wear these underneath your clothes.”

Each of the girls held up a white cupless bra, a garter belt with stockings, and thin silk panties. “We will all be wearing these without our clothes for Dan for most of the night,” Karen explained.

“And what a night it’s going to be!” Vicky exclaimed.

“We will need to bring lots of condoms, a few dildos, some lubricating cream, and wash clothes to clean up with,” Karen said.

“I’ll take care of the list,” Cathy offered.

“I didn’t leave you out, Abby,” Karen smiled, handing her a hidden box. “I’m sure Brad will love seeing this on you,” she said, handing her the same-sized box.

“Thank you, Mrs. Hayward.”

“Imagine, in just over an hour, that name will become mine for real.”

“You all know that we’ll still let Dan fuck us after he’s married you,” Angie said, stating the obvious.

“I sure hope he can get hard enough times to fuck all of us,” Cindy added.

“I’m sure he’ll try,” Angie inserted. “You know one thing we all have in common: we all love Dan fucking us. We need to come up with a system so we all can have our fair share of him.”

“So what do you suggest?” Karen asked.

“Maybe you should be in charge of who gets to fuck Dan and when.”

“Agreed,” several girls replied.

“I’ll be honest and tell you that I’ve already given Vicky permission to fuck Dan any time she wants. Plus, Wendy is part of us now and also needs her time with Dan.”

“Oh boy, do I ever!” She agreed, and they laughed.

“We each should get to have Dan all to ourselves to fuck us on our birthday,” Cindy suggested.

“Okay, Cindy, you get everyone’s birth date,” Karen agreed.

“We could call ourselves the Sorority Sisterhood Belonging to Dan Hayward,” Angie offered.

“What if we were to set up a schedule where we each get an afternoon of the week for Dan to fuck us?” Vicky suggested.

“That might work,” they agreed. “Or maybe we could combine two of us with Dan for an afternoon.”

“One rule I want to have is that Dan gets to fuck any one of us any time he wants,” Karen insisted.

“I’m for that, me too,” they all agreed.

“Don’t you look beautiful?” Vicky remarked on Karen’s perfect presence. “Come on, girl, let’s get you finally married to Dan!”

Diane handed her the small bouquet of fresh-cut flowers for her to hold.

The entourage prepared to drive to the Convention Center for the ceremony. None of the family was very religious, so Dan was able to use the services of a retired judge to perform their wedding. They both regretted that their parents had passed away and couldn’t witness them getting married.


Dan and Karen didn’t want an elaborate ceremony and reception, so a smaller version of the wedding before theirs was used. They chose to use wedding vows and statements that are available on the internet, plus adding their own words.

Dan and the men arrived at the Center, making sure everything was in order. Scott set up Dan’s camcorder to record the ceremony. “They’re on the way,” Scott said of Vicky’s phone call.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.