Getting Ready for Prom - Cover

Getting Ready for Prom

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He had to raise her alone, a strong-willed, stubborn daughter, but he did the best he could. Now she was all grown up and it was prom time. He wanted it to be memorable for her but he also knew what a lot of boys tried to get a girl to give them after the dance. He took what steps he could. But was it enough?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Incest   Masturbation   Petting  

It was while he was disrobing that he realized this was all real. He was about to expose his erection to his baby girl. That wasn’t unusual in and of itself ... but the setting was different. The purpose was different. The fact that she was obviously eager to see it was what made it impossible to resist doing.

Then, when he finally stood up, his boner jutting from his loins, she didn’t close her legs. That protective hand on her belly moved, but her fingers didn’t bar entrance to her pussy lips. Instead one finger went back to stroke a circle around her clit.

“It’s beautiful,” she said, softly.

“Really?” He’d always thought of it as ugly, bent, gnarled.

“That made me,” she sighed. “That actually made a baby!”

“Which is why I don’t want one of them inside you,” he admitted.

“I know you’re supposed to touch me, but can I touch you, too?” she asked.

“The boy will want you to,” he said.

“Some of them have tried that, but I always said no. I never wanted to touch them. I don’t feel that way when I think about touching you, though.”

“I suppose you need to learn how to handle one. Boys can get aggressive.”


She was a fast learner, so fast that his mind tried to tell him she’d done this before. He couldn’t imagine that, though, so he pushed that thought aside.

“This is fun!” she said. “I never thought it would be fun.”

That reassured him it really was her first time.

“It’s fun for me, too,” he said.

“Remember when you taught me how to rub?” she asked, stroking him slowly.

“Of course,” he said. He’d felt a little guilty about that, too, back then, but had rationalized that she needed to know how to do that to control her feelings.

“I knew right away that I’d do that a lot,” she said. “I loved it.”

“You’re supposed to,” he said. “It’s a valuable tool for a girl full of hormones.”

“I wanted you to do it again,” she said. “But you never offered to, so I got used to doing it myself.”

“Daddies aren’t supposed to do that for their daughters.”

Other daddies,” she said, stroking smoothly. “When will your semen come out?”

“It’s complicated,” he said. “It has to be done just right.”

“I’m doing it wrong?”

“Not exactly. I mean if you kept going, eventually it would spurt, but the speed and grip - and my mindset - have to be just right to get it to go off on command.”

“What mindset?”

“It helps if I’m thinking about making love to a woman,” he said.

“What woman do you usually think about?”

“Well...” He didn’t finish. She looked at his face and saw it was inflamed. There weren’t any women in his life ... except her.

“Me?” she guessed. That guess sent a thrill through her that made goose bumps appear on her body. Her nipples also erected instantly.

“I shouldn’t,” he groaned.

“It’s okay,” she said, still feeling amazement that he’d think about her that way. She looked back at his penis. “I know one of these will go inside me some day. I can’t imagine that. I’ve put a finger inside me and there’s no room for something like this to go in there.”

“Trust me, it will fit,” he groaned. His mind alerted him to the inference he’d just made. “I don’t mean mine,” he added, hastily.

“It’s scary to even think about,” she said. “Not yours. Yours isn’t scary. But it would never fit. I don’t care what you say.”

“Not mine,” he said, repeating her comment, though with a very different meaning. He was thinking about what it might be like feeling him proving her wrong.

That thought got him in the right mind set and suddenly the urge to spew was there, banging on the door to his balls.

“Cindy!” he gasped.

She looked away from his prick - at his face - just as the first soothing jet of cum raced through it, and she missed seeing that first stream arc upwards a foot. She felt it on her wrist as it fell and looked back to see two more shoot into the air.

“Oh look!” she squealed, her mind whirling at everything that was happening. She felt the heat on her wrist. Her hand felt the pulse inside his penis. She knew what was happening, and that she was the one who had made it happen. It was exciting and she wanted it to go on and on.

Of course it didn’t, and he soon began to wilt inside her hand. He didn’t stop her because it felt too good, but eventually there was nothing to stroke anymore and she reluctantly pulled her hand away. Only then did she inspect the drops of his essence on her wrist and hand. She sniffed, but detected no odor. She knew girls claimed to have tasted this stuff. She’d thought that was goofy before this. Now, because it came from a man she loved with all her heart ... it didn’t seem so goofy anymore.

She stuck the tip of her tongue out and scooped up a dollop of the milky stuff.

Bob watched, frozen as she tasted. Her face betrayed nothing.

“A little bitter,” she finally commented. “Salty, too. Strange.”

“Wow,” he said, the word gushing from his mouth. He realized he’d been holding his breath.

“That was fun!“ she said. She examined her hand. “Messy, but fun. Be right back.”

She jumped up and went to the bathroom, returning with a towel she was cleaning her appendage with. She looked unbelievably erotic still wearing only the hose and garter belt. As she used the same towel to clean his appendage, he felt it trying - unsuccessfully - to become erect again.

“Maybe someday I’ll suck it,” she said, astonishing Bob.

It didn’t get any better when she tossed the towel aside and said, “Now it’s my turn. I’m so horny I’m dripping.”


What let him take care of her with little concern was the fact that he’d just cum hard and felt fully satisfied. There was no urge to cram her full of his spurting prick. He couldn’t, even if he wanted to. He felt like his cock wouldn’t get hard again for weeks.

He also wanted to return the favor. He wanted her to feel as good as she’d made him feel.

As good as she looked, he told her to remove the hose and belt, which he knew would obstruct his hand as it slid over her skin. Then he arranged himself on the bed beside her and commenced to rock her world.

Cindy already knew that boys her age lusted after her. That was just a fact of life. She knew men looked at her, too, but had never really been able to believe they’d actually want to do something with her. Like many girls, she assumed adult males would view her as “a little kid”. Their genuine sexual interest would be in older women.

Likewise, her own attitude towards males of the species buttressed her assumption that “sex with an adult” was a crazy, impossible thing. She knew a few men who made her nipples tingle, but she’d never thought about actually doing anything with any of them. She loved her father. He was someone she knew she could trust implicitly. He was always there for her. She knew he loved her, and that he would always love her, no matter what. It was that very love they already shared that made her feel like exploring things sexual with him was the most rational and normal thing she could do.

It was, in fact, her well-established feelings for her daddy that made her think of him while she masturbated. He was the only man in her life who she felt close enough to invite into that kind of private moment. The fact that he thought about her while he masturbated got her sexual motor revving. The fact she had just pulled his essence from within his body already had her inexperienced lust index cranked up.

He’d touched her before, of course. He hugged her all the time. He had kissed her countless times. He’d touched her sexual “parts” before, such as when he taught her how to use a tampon, and of course when they practiced with the diaphragm. But what he did now was a new way of touching she hadn’t been prepared for. She loved it, but she wasn’t prepared for it.

Just the feel of his hands on her body, sliding all over, touching her breasts (new) and her butt (new) and even her hips (new) made her feel like she might melt into a puddle of happiness.

Then he kissed her, a kiss of a kind that was so different than any kiss he’d ever bestowed on her before that she had a hard time remembering he was actually her daddy.

All that was like smoke in the wind, though, when he suddenly, and without warning, slid his middle finger into her swampy pussy and went searching for the mouth of her womb, which had so recently been encased in a protective rubber barrier.

Now ... it wasn’t.

It was easy for him to find and the tip of his finger pried at that opening before rimming it over and over again.

Her whole body went into rigor. Fortunately, she’d just taken a breath when he did it, because her intercostal muscles suddenly weren’t working. Still, she felt light-headed as he used the base of his finger to maul her clit. Then he sucked a stiff nipple and the shock of that feeling loosened her muscles, letting her expel her breath and get another one, only to go on overload again as he tried to intensify what she was feeling. Her shoulders punched into the bed as her back arched, trying to make sure his mouth didn’t abandon her inflamed nipple. Her hips lurched up and her left leg shot out to the side, that heel digging in to help her hips rise. She had the insane wish that he could get his entire hand up inside her.

She felt the part of his hand that wasn’t inside her push on her mons, making her butt come back into contact with the bed and his finger began to slide out of her.

“Noooo,” she wailed, only to have that cut off like a banana chopped with a cleaver, as he used three stiff fingers to whip back and forth, mauling her distended clit. Again her hips tried to lurch upward, and this time he let her as she gave him even more room to molest her sexual bud. It felt entirely different than what she did, even though her motions were identical when she rubbed off. The pressure he could bring to bear with his big, strong daddy fingers was unbelievable.

It was so intense that she went off like a roman candle. That, alone, astonished her, because it almost always took her at least half an hour to work up to an orgasm. He’d only been touching her for a minute! Or at least that’s what it felt like.

But there it was, rushing upon her like the waves of the Pacific Ocean had when she was ten and they visited her aging grandmother in Santa Barbara. The first of those waves had mauled her entire body and terrified her. She hadn’t been prepared for the power. She’d seen other people just walking around in the surf, unaffected. But then she’d landed in a heap on the sand and been able to breathe and rub her eyes dry and the situation had suddenly gotten much more interesting. Now that she knew she was safe, and what to expect, it seemed like it had been crazy fun. She’d done it over and over again, just letting the ocean have its way with her. In the end, that day, she was scraped up all over her body, but exhilarated anyway.

She welcomed this wave with no fear whatsoever, though, and as it washed over her body she already knew she’d beg him to make her feel this way again. She wanted to do this over and over again, too.

It was the perfect storm. Just as her brain notified her that things were too sensitive down there for him to keep going, he slid a finger back in her and stopped, just letting it rest inside her, spreading her tissues. He stopped sucking her nipple and just kissed all around it, moving slowly up and over her chin to seal his lips to hers. When his tongue probed, all her former thoughts about how nasty French kissing must be also vanished like smoke in the wind and she opened her lips happily to take in one more (new) thing. It was so gentle and his tongue felt so wonderfully slippery that she felt like she could do that forever.

Finally he lifted his lips and rolled away. His finger seemed to stick gently inside her for a second, and then broke loose. She sighed at the loss as he pulled that invader out of her. She realized she was breathing like she’d just run one of Coach Hudson’s suicide drills he loved to inflict on people when he was mad about something.

She rolled her head to look at this completely new man in her life, and saw him breathing easily, a stupid grin on his face.

“Sorry,” he said. “I might have gone a bit fast. I kind of got excited.”

“You have ... to do ... that again!” she panted.

His grin vanished, to be replaced by a frown.

“That’s my point,” he said. “This stuff feels so good that even adults lose control. You must never, never let yourself get in that position while you’re on a date. If you do, you’ll get fucked, plain and simple. You won’t be able to resist, and even if you do, he won’t be able - or willing - to stop. That’s how some women get raped, Baby. Making out a little bit on a date is fine, but when you start getting to the serious stuff then that’s when babies get made.”

“I don’t want to do that with anybody else,” she said.

“For now,” he cautioned. “And it was wrong for me to do that in the first place. Fathers aren’t supposed to feel like this about their daughters.”

“I don’t see anything wrong with it,” said Cindy. “Not for us. I don’t know about anybody else, but I don’t think we did anything wrong at all.”

“I’m glad you feel that way,” he said. “I mean the last thing I want to do is freak you out or hurt you in any way. But it isn’t normal, Cindy.”

“Has our life ever been normal? Most kids have a mom and dad. I don’t. Most girls don’t have to do the laundry and cook. I do. I’m pretty sure all my friends didn’t get taught how to use a tampon by their fathers. I did. I’m even really sure that all my friends would say, ‘Ewwww’ at the thought of their fathers doing to them what you just did to me. But I loved it. They can be them and we can be us. That’s fine. I don’t care about anybody else. All I care about is our family and in our family, what just happened was fantastic and I want it to happen again!”

“Cindy,” he said, softly. “Honey, listen to me. The only reason you didn’t get fucked this time was because I was still soft from having an orgasm.”

She blinked.

“You mean you wanted to ... do that? Really?”

“Of course I did,” he groaned. “I’m a man. Even though I know it’s completely wrong to think about doing that with you, I still wanted to. We can’t keep doing this, because sooner or later something really bad will happen.”

“But I loved it,” she whined.

“And I’d love to climb on top of you and fill your belly with my prick right now!” he said urgently. “But that’s crazy. Impossible. Way out of line!”

“Well we won’t do that, then,” she said. “I agree. But that doesn’t mean I can’t feel what I just felt again. I’ll just jerk you off each time before you do that and then you’ll be fine.”

Bob knew that was the rationale of callow youth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.