Maggie - a New Lifestyle - Cover

Maggie - a New Lifestyle

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3: Maggie’s Daughter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Maggie’s Daughter - Mature woman gets the sex life she never had when younger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Nephew   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Scene 1 - The problem surfaces

Maggie’s daughter had called with an urgent request to visit her mom. As soon as the distressed daughter settled in she was introduced to Sharon and the three women adjourned to the back yard with a pitcher of Margueritas. When a grown daughter comes to her mom for help she is either desperate or realizes that mom just might know something after all. It was a little of both.

The conversation started light but got heavier as the pitcher emptied. Finally, Maggie asked straight out, “What’s going on with you and Jim?”

Pam got teary eyes and replied, “It’s what ISN’T going on that’s the problem! I haven’t been laid in months!” And then the story began spilling out. Jim had never been a stud. She fell in love with him for other reasons which were still valid. She got his virginity and their sex was kind of vanilla but reasonably frequent at first. The last two years had just been a steady decline. She had tried to spice things up but he seemed to have little imagination or interest. What should she do? Have an affair? But she wanted to make the marriage whole again if possible.

Maggie said, “Pam, take a walk around the block. Sharon and I will put our heads together. We’ll come up with a plan, don’t you worry!”

When she got back they had a fresh pitcher ready and refilled their glasses. “We’ve got a plan. I’m going to call Jim and get his butt up here so we can work on this as a team. Sharon and I are having sex lives to die for so you are going to benefit from our wisdom.”

Pam was wide eyed at this statement coming from her mom ... who ever thinks that their parents have sex?

Maggie continued, “I know what you’re thinking ... you aren’t ready to know how much fun I am having in bed, but you will before long ... now give me that phone.”

Scene 2 - A plan develops

Maggie didn’t mince words with Jim. She ordered him to take personal time off and get his ass there ASAP if he valued his marriage. He did and he did, arriving later that evening.

As he was travelling the women put some things in place. They called Brent, Todd, Ray and Rebecca together, introduced Pam, described the problem and let the others know they’d be part of the team solving it. Pam was asked to leave the room while Maggie outlined the basics of their “sex therapy” plan. All the details would have to be worked out as they went. Everyone signed on to this interesting challenge.

They were all in Maggie’s living room when Jim arrived. He was a bit startled by the crowd so he was given a strong drink and introduced to everyone he didn’t know. Maggie explained the general strategy. She would be the captains of the women’s teams, and Ray of the men’s.

The captains needed to interview the couple for starters and then they would be split up for “training” during the next day, after which there would be a combined training on Sunday. The goal was to graduate a happy, sexually functional couple at the finish of the weekend. It was an ambitious and intensive schedule but she knew her team’s capabilities quite intimately.

Everyone but the couple and the captains left. The interview began with Maggie getting right to the point. Ray listened for clues to his participation. “This demands complete honesty and openness from all of us. Do your best to be non-judgemental because that gets in the way of real understanding. We want the best for you individually and as a couple so I need your solemn word you will follow our directions completely and in trust, that everything that happens the next few days is kept confidential, and that it will not be used for any hurtful purpose. I ask you to sign this simple pledge in our presence.” They did.

Maggie continued, “Now that the formalities are out of the way, let’s get personal. Ray and I are quite willing to answer any question that we ask of you and, later when it won’t interrupt the flow, any other questions you might have. Pam, how many men have you had sex with?”

Pam and Jim were a bit surprised by the directness but Pam took a deep breath, looked at Jim and said, “Two”. Jim stared back at her. She continued, “I know your next question. Jim never asked me but he could tell I wasn’t a virgin, although almost. Mom, do you remember the cousin who stayed a month with us one summer? I had just gone on birth control and we did it about twenty times. It wasn’t very good, Jim, I was too young. You were much better, even at first.”

Jim managed a wan smile. Maggie turned her gaze to him, “Have you fooled around with anyone but Pam?”

Jim tensed and looked at Maggie, not Pam. He said softly, “There was an older married woman I worked with who wanted to fuck me. We touched each other and had some oral sex but I didn’t want to be an unfaithful husband. It didn’t last very long.”

Maggie said, “Thank you for being honest. That is an important step. As I see it, a big part of the problem is that you haven’t had very much sex in spite of how long you have been married. And you really didn’t have it before you were married either. Variety is what keeps humans interested. That is exactly why there are so many recipes in the world. Sex is an appetite like eating. The same menu all the time gets uninteresting. It happened to me and to Sharon. But we found the answer and we will share it with you two.

“Now I’m going to shock you a bit ... Ray and I fuck a lot. That may not be very surprising but we both fuck others frequently as well. And we tell each other anything we want to know about it. He has watched me with other men and he has team fucked me with a good friend of his. I have happily spread my legs many times for every man you have met here, and quite a few you haven’t. They care about me and I about them. We all enjoy each other and it never gets boring ... a sex smorgasbord if you will. My appetite stays sharp and my meals are very satisfying. Would you like that feeling with each other? (big nods) Our plan is to compress the sexual experience you ought to have had before marriage into the next 72 hours. When you get back together it will be a second honeymoon, but far more exciting than your first one.”

Pam and Jim were totally silent as they looked at each other. Maggie said, “Ray and I will give you ten minutes together to talk about it. If either says no then we stop right now.”

Ray asked, “Any questions?”

Jim said, “So we would have sex with others while we are here?”

Ray nodded, “That is an essential part of the process.”

Ten minutes later the older couple returned to the younger one. Ray asked, “What is your decision?”

Jim spoke up, “I’m kind of scared but I love Pam and want our marriage to work. I say yes.”

Pam nodded in agreement.

“OK,” said Maggie, “Ray will take Pam to Brent’s house for the next part and Jim will stay here with me. We will all get together here at the end of that time.”

Jim held and kissed Pam and told her he loved her as she left.

Scene 3 - The training begins

“The first rule is that we don’t wear clothes, they just get in the way,” commanded Maggie to Jim as she began stripping. “I think you’ve wanted to see my tits for a long time, from the glances I’ve had over the years. Now you will get your wish.”

She helped the shy guy get his clothes off and commented, “Nice cock ... we’re going to teach you how to use it for Pam’s benefit.”

The agendas would be basically the same at either training site. It was a seduction, not a rape, so the scenes had soft lighting and music, with wine readily available. Only one other person would be involved at the start, the one closest in age, so Pam met with Brent and Jim with Rebecca. The others would be included gradually as the trainees became more comfortable. The trainers all had busy lives to live so scheduling was a challenge.

The first step was simple intimacy with limited conversation. Massage oil was used to completely explore each other’s body at a leisurely pace. Each time they peed, the opposite sex was to help, the women aimed and the men wiped. The trainees had never even watched each other do this basic body function so this was quite erotic, especially since the men were quite hard.

A shower together was next, followed by oral exploration. Lingering on the genitals was encouraged since an orgasm would take some of the edge off. This was not something that the trainees had pursued very much, their partners noted, but Pam bravely took a mouth full and rinsed it down with wine. Brent kissed her right after to show his approval.

Jim was amazed at the force of his ejaculation and shocked when Rebecca gave him a cummy kiss. He too took a swig of wine but didn’t get soft.

The couples each talked for a while. While acknowledging that they had swapped spouses, talk about what the other team might be doing was discouraged. “This time is about only you,” they were admonished. Each trainer answered questions about their own sexual history. As expected, hearing about the richness of their pleasure buffet was like reading an erotic story and arousal returned for everyone. The next step was intercourse.

Scene 4 - Jim’s training

Figuring that the couple had mostly fucked missionary, that would be the last position tried. Woman on top gave the most opportunities for training so Rebecca climbed on Jim’s substantial love pole. She moved slowly and sensuously as he savored the second pussy of his life.

Rebecca encouraged play with her tits, still swollen from nursing the baby, and moaned to signal when he did something good with hands or mouth. She took Jim’s fingers and had him touch where they were joined and gently stroke her clit as she moved up, down, and around. She was enjoying this new cock too and told him so quite graphically. Verbal stimulation was also new for her partner and she felt his cock throb as she spoke suggestively. She ground her clit on his pubes and squeezed with her cunt muscles to climax when he groaned and shot stream after stream of his hot cream into her for the first time.

She lay quietly on top of him with his softening penis still inside. Finally raising her head and giving her new lover a quick kiss, Rebecca said, “You flooded me! Guess you liked your first strange pussy.”

Jim replied, “I haven’t been laid for a long time so there was lots saved up. And you are amazing!”

“Just wait till you get to know me better! Now some questions for you ... did I feel different than your wife? And was the difference just physical?”

Jim thought for a minute, “It was both. Your pussy has a different texture and you move differently. And there is something else too...”

“Let me help you. Your mind is your most important sex organ. You were very aware that I was NOT your wife. You also knew, in the back of your mind at least, that your cock was in a special place that other cocks had also visited. Your maleness wanted to be the best and leave the most seed. That is wired into you. That kind of motivation doesn’t occur if you are the only pecker in the pot. I enjoyed the unique combination that is YOU too. Your cock felt different than either my husband’s, or Todd’s who I fucked already this morning.”

That thought made his re-firming prick pulse just as she had hoped. “See what I was saying? Your penis wasn’t responding to the sex I had earlier but your mind sure did. Move in me just a bit ... feel how silky it is ... just wait until it’s another man’s fresh juice you are sliding in! Every time you enter a woman, your wife or not, you will wonder who was there last.”

Jim was fully erect again and grabbed her hips, thrusting furiously until he yelled out in release. Rebecca didn’t cum again, she just hung on for the ride.

When Jim awoke, he reached for Rebecca but found a bigger fuller body in bed with him. Sharon smiled and said, “Hi hotshot! Rebecca had a great time with you and now it’s my turn. I hope you like big tits because mine love attention.” She sat up and put Jim’s head in her lap. Her hanging mammaries were in the right place to be cupped, squeezed, and nibbled. As she talked she gently held his firming cock. “I’m glad Rebecca left some for me. By the way, did your mom have big tits?”

Jim’s cock twitched as he fully realized that this woman was his mother’s age and, yes, he had gotten a few peeks at the source of his first meals.

Sharon smiled as she explained that, with Rebecca having reduced the hornies, the rest of the morning would be spent leisurely exploring many of the positions that lovers could enjoy. Orgasm would be delayed as much as possible since a hard dick was rather necessary for these lessons.

Sharon took her pupil to the kitchen where Maggie had prepared an energy filled breakfast. He was a bit distracted by the tits across the table but ate heartily. In the shower together Sharon bent over and he entered her for the first time. They moved together for a while and he reached around to cup her big swaying hangers. They dried each other off with kisses on important pleasure points. Jim was learning to be playful.

For the next hour and a half they worked their way through some positions Jim had heard about and many he hadn’t. Finally Sharon sensed he couldn’t hold back much longer and squeezed her cunt muscles as he was spooning her on their sides. He grunted as he filled the deepest part of her vagina with hot cream. “Thanks for the special delivery, Jim,” murmured Sharon, reminding him that everyone likes praise and appreciation.

They snoozed in that position for a while. As Jim was drifting back to consciousness he remembered Rebecca’s advice so he asked, “Sharon, when did you last fuck?”

She grinned as she gently tightened her pussy’s grip in his softened dick. “Just before I came to your bed. Ray wanted to be sure I was well lubricated.” She didn’t mention that Ray also wanted to last longer when he fucked Jim’s wife later. Jim hardened the rest of the way.

Sharon continued, “No, there aren’t any of Ray’s sperm bumping your boner. He had a vasectomy. But there might be some stragglers from Brent and Todd who left a bunch there yesterday evening.” She moved into the next position she thought of and the lusty lessons continued.

Maggie took over after lunch. Her topic was advanced oral sex. His drained dick wasn’t a problem because her pussy was the focus. She started with an inventory of all of a woman’s erogenous zones. A talented mouth could cause sexual arousal and pleasure in many places which made foreplay both interesting and important. Her substantial breasts again reminded him of his mother who had nursed him for a full year. They role played that for a bit.

Then he was started at her toes and worked his way up to the furry fun place. They had showered together so all the parts were clean and tasty. As he approached her lower lips Jim visualized a hard cock stretching them apart but didn’t say anything. He looked forward to seeing that actually happening. His dick was hard enough to hurt a bit but he focused on Maggie. She was on her back and raised her legs high. His tongue explored the outer labia which had been trimmed of excess hair. Maggie pushed his head lower and he licked and sucked the space just below her vagina. A stronger push put his mouth on her anus.

She said, “It’s clean, taste it.” He probed a bit with his tongue and then she pulled his head back up. Jim was guided to the many ways a pussy likes to be eaten. Maggie enjoyed several orgasms while Jim “ate at the Y” and she finally said, “Fuck me!”

Maggie knew he must be ready to blow so she wrapped her legs around him and held him deep as he spurted. She relaxed and hugged him, then started whispering, “Great job, young man.”

He was quiet so she probed, “What are you thinking? May I guess?” He nodded and she continued, “Are you thinking that your cock is inside the channel your wife entered the world through? (nodding) And you’ve just put your seed where her father did many years ago? (more nodding) And your sperm are looking to make a baby in me? (more nodding accompanied by cock swelling) I kind of wish there was an egg waiting for them. (more swelling) But anyhow I’m delighted to feel the cock and cum that my daughter gets. Sharing brings us an awful lot closer, you know.”

Jim was hard and moving inside her again, but slowly and deeply with feeling. He suckled her breasts and kissed her lightly all over her face and neck in a very loving manner. She was moved and her hips matched his rhythm as they made love.

They finished the afternoon with a sixty-nine session and a recounting of Maggie’s sexual story. Jim was realizing the limitations of sexual monogamy but also that successful polyamory required maturity and self confidence and trust by all persons involved. He really liked Maggie and felt open to sharing his feelings with her. He just had wonderful sex with three women without thinking much about Pam ... but he was now and felt a bit remiss. He wondered what and how she was doing.

Maggie reassured him as they lay close together. “It’s great that you concentrated on the partner you were with. They deserve that. When you are with Pam each time after a different lover, you can each delight in sharing your experiences with your spouse. That simple thing can make any outside sex become a bonding experience and will constantly remind each of you how sexually desirable the other is. You will want them even more. I’m sure that Brent and Todd have already enjoyed your new cum in Rebecca and Sharon, just like Ray is eager to feel it in me later today.”

“REALLY?”

“Sure, you don’t think your wife has worn those studs out yet do you?”

“Hadn’t thought about it...”

“Well, let’s put some more stuff in me for Ray to find before we get up for dinner.”

They had a long leisurely screw, practicing many of the new positions Jim had learned. That night Jim slept between the two older women while Rebecca stayed with her baby. They all rested up for the final morning’s activities.

Scene 5 - Pam’s training

Pam rode to Brent’s house in silence. She was getting a bit nervous but felt better when no one else was there. The guest bedroom was candlelit and peaceful. Brent opened some champagne and toasted her new horizons. After the bottle was gone he began removing her clothes and kissing each body part as it was uncovered. Pam was so horny that she just wanted to lay back and get ravished when his handsome erection was revealed, but that was not the agenda.

As with Jim, gentle manual exploration was the first step in intimacy. After they showered the massage oil off, oral exploration covered the territory again. Finally Brent moved between her thighs and gave her the penetration she was aching for. He moved slowly though, urging her to savor each inch of each stroke of this new vaginal visitor. When he was deep he would rotate his pubic bone against her clit a few times before withdrawing.

After a while Brent rolled them over without withdrawing. He told Pam to move whatever way felt best for her. Her tits were younger and firmer versions of her mother’s and loved the caresses and kisses he managed to bestow on them. She moaned and panted as she ground her hips against him. She felt so full and so female. She was tiring so asked him to cum inside her. As the seminal heat sprayed her cervix she shook and shrieked in orgasm.

She lay on top of Brent. This closeness was a treat since Jim would pull out after he came and go to sleep. She asked Brent about his sex history.

She was fascinated when he told how Sharon had relieved him of his virginity. He gave her a very abbreviated version of his adventures during the last two years including Rebecca’s impregnation. Pam asked, “Do you know who the father is?” and was in wonderment as he replied, “No, and it doesn’t matter a bit. Your mom and Sharon are my child’s grandmothers even though they aren’t genetically connected. We have really become a family, although if we were blood relatives there’d be a lot of incest happening.”

Pam couldn’t hold back any longer “And my Mom?”

“She’s a great piece of ass (grinning) ... and a great person too. She figured all this out for you two. Just set your goal to be as good as she is! Now, let’s see if you have one of her many skills ... squeeze my cock with your cunt.” Pam tried but nothing happened. “Try doing like you were holding back your pee.”

That was better. She realized that felt good and resolved to practice every time she pissed. Speaking of which, she needed to.

Brent followed her to the john and said, “Let’s try something.” He sat on the toilet and guided Pam over his regained erection and facing him. He pulled her down until his cock was half imbedded and told her to let go. After relaxing for a bit Pam’s piss streamed over his cock and pubic hair, then dripped off his balls. As she peed he carefully lifted her off until his entire cock was bathed with her flow. When she stopped he fired his stream up to soak her cunt and tickle her clit. She came. They showered and cleaned up the tile floor then returned to bed for a gentle coupling before lunch.

Todd took her to bed next. He was quite a bit younger than she which was exciting. His lesson was to demonstrate how many ways two people could join genitals. He skipped over missionary and woman on top and gave her about twenty strokes in each new position before changing. They weren’t trying to cum so kept up a conversation about the positions and Todd’s experiences with this “Family”.

He told about his perspective as a young single guy and how each of the many women was special in their own unique way. He admitted he was in love with Rebecca and secretly hoped it was his abundant ejaculations that had got her pregnant. As he fired spurt after spurt into his pupil, he cried out he hoped he could get her pregnant too. That set Pam off for reasons she didn’t yet understand.

As she slept, Ray slipped into bed behind her and slid his fresh pecker into her sloppy twat. She awoke with the good feeling of a filled cunt but saw the hairy arm around her and realized it wasn’t Todd. She humped back at this new lover who must be Ray. He kissed her neck and back and cupped her breasts while they moved together. His hand diddled her clit wet with Todd’s juice until she came and then he withdrew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.