Maggie - a New Lifestyle
Chapter 2: A New Friend

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A New Friend - Mature woman gets the sex life she never had when younger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Nephew   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

When the women at the adult wellness center complained about their married sex lives, or lack of anyway, Sharon didn’t join in since she was getting laid frequently by a nice collection of men. She noticed that Maggie, another single woman about her age, just smiled at the bitching. As they walked out at the same time one day, she asked Maggie to have a drink with her.

The weather was nice so they had a glass of wine at a neighborhood restaurant with outdoor seating. Sharon started by asking about the volunteering then found out more about Maggie herself. As they shared more and more personal info it became apparent that they had a lot in common. They even lived within walking distance of one another. Sharon had an apartment while Maggie had a nice sized house. When Sharon asked why Maggie stayed silent and just smiled when the sex life complaining started, she said, “Let’s go to my house. I’ve got more wine there to enjoy while we talk.”

They sat by the pool with fresh glasses and Maggie said, “Interesting that you should ask. I was wondering the same thing about you. Hey, do you mind if I get these clothes off? I’d rather be naked in this nice weather.”

Sharon grinned, “Damn, we are a lot alike ... I’d love to join you.” They were both brunettes who kept a trimmed welcome mat at their crotch. Maggie was taller and broader hipped, but she had two children to Sharon’s none. Both had substantial bosoms which were soft enough to swing and sway nicely. They reclined on the chaise loungers and sipped their wine.

Maggie began, “Since you asked, I’ll admit that my sex life until recently was much like those married women. Pretty infrequent and boring. But that has changed in the past six months. I am now more woman than I could have imagined just a short time ago. I have a number of lovers who visit here (she pointed to her crotch) frequently and with enthusiasm. I’m a very satisfied woman.”

Sharon laughed and said, “This (pointing to her pussy) gets plenty too, and a nice variety! Guess we really are alike. Give me some more wine and tell me your story and I’ll tell you mine.”

They alternated telling and listening to the stories of their sexual renaissances. They both nodded their heads and smiled at parts that matched their own histories. During the juicier parts they rubbed their tits and clits. When the basics were told, Maggie sighed wistfully, “I’ve never had a girlfriend who I could share stuff like this with. Some of my guys like to hear about my sex adventures but it isn’t the same conversation like you have with your cousin Carla.”

Sharon replied by laying alongside Maggie on her lounger and giving her a big tit-to-tit hug followed by a deep kiss. “I’d like to be your friend too. I don’t see Carla very often.”

Just then the gate opened and Ray from next door entered the yard. His pecker started to fill from what he viewed. “Wow”, he said, “I expected to see a beautiful naked lady, but not TWO!”

The gals sat up and Maggie introduced them. Sharon gave Ray a big hug and kiss then knelt down and French kissed his partly filled pecker. “Nice to meet the guy I’ve been hearing so much about. When do I get to meat this?” she asked, holding his cock and turning to Maggie.

“Don’t ask me,” replied her new friend, “It’s his property, not mine.”

Ray said, “It’ll be a little while before it is ready for much. My friend’s wife just paid her weekly visit. I am here to invite you to a cookout at my house. Then we’ll deal with dessert.”

Maggie joked, “See why it’s so necessary to have more than one stud available ... they sometimes run out of juice when you’re just getting going.”

After dinner Ray’s cock was showing signs of life. He walked over to the landscaping and pissed at the base of a bush explaining that good natural fertilizer shouldn’t be wasted. Sharon and Maggie did likewise, then Sharon asked if they would like to try watersport games sometime. Both of the others said that they had never tried it but it might be fun. Sharon assured them that it was.

Maggie asked to watch Ray fuck Sharon. She had never watched another couple live and wanted to see her main man screwing ... he had watched her plenty of times. Sharon mounted his now ready rod and Maggie was all eyes and fingers. She caressed both bodies as they connected for the first time and was holding Ray’s balls as he shot semen into his new partner.

Sharon raised up off Ray’s softening dick and said, “Watch this!” as she dripped cum on his pecker then rinsed it off with a stream of pee. “You do it too,” she ordered Maggie, and the soft cock got a second hot rinse. Sharon licked and sucked the soaking wet organ for a few moments and then kissed the shocked Maggie. “See, I told you it was fun!”

The subdued trio rinsed off in Maggie’s yard shower and swam for a while until it was time for Sharon to go home. Her departing words were, “My turn to host next. I’ll talk to you about the menu.”

Sharon’s young neighbor Brent got a text message asking him to leave his door open because there was a horny cunt headed his way. In a few minutes she was riding on his prick all hot and juicy, the way he liked it. He knew from the feeling that she had just been fucked but never asked for details, letting her tell him when she wanted to, and simply enjoyed the hairy treasure that was offered. He soon blasted his cum into her familiar receptacle and went back to work as she went home. That would keep his mind off sex for a little while anyway.

Both women looked forward to Friday evening at Maggie’s. Brent in the buff met the guests at the door and offered beverages while his semi-rigid pecker offered something else to Maggie. He and Ray had beer while the women sipped marguerites. Maggie got Sharon in the kitchen and said, “I shouldn’t be surprised by you but this is something ... I’ve never done anything with a guy THAT much younger!”

Sharon grinned, “You, girl, are in for a real treat. He fucks like a jackhammer, cums like a fountain, and pisses like a firehose. And he has a younger brother just like him!” Sharon continued, “He loves older women ... you will be his third. I don’t know if he actually prefers us ... he’s never had any younger ones.”

A couple of Margueritas later Maggie just couldn’t wait. She knelt down between Brent’s knees and started sucking and nibbling his impressive pole. He was sitting in a kitchen chair so she simply straddled him and engulfed his pecker with her snatch in two strokes. He cupped and squeezed and sucked her swinging tits as she rose and fell on the young stud. During her second orgasm Brent tensed up and groaned with the release he wanted. Cum ran down his balls onto the chair seat since there was little room for it to remain in Maggie’s fully filled twat.

Ray and Sharon had watched with delight and then laid on the floor to start their own fun. Ray spooned behind her and entered easily when Sharon raised her top leg in welcome. First Maggie then Brent licked where the couple were joined until Sharon had a tongue induced orgasm which set Ray’s cock to spurting semen.

The couples stayed swapped for the first part of the night then traded back sometime in the early morning. Maggie thanked Brent and Sharon for an amazing experience and looked forward to a next time.

Everybody had dates for Saturday. Sharon was going to a nude beach with Ralph, a boyfriend her own age, who had become more adventurous; Maggie would go dancing with Tom; the wife who visited Ray regularly was being taken to a movie; and Brent had a first date with a girl from work. She was a small, slim redhead with b-cup tits, nerdy and shy, but smart and a good conversationalist. He suspected she was a virgin and wanted to find out for himself. They were going to dinner then an environmental rally, and then, who knows? Everyone but Brent expected to get laid. They all agreed to Sunday supper at Maggie’s.

The foursome gathered to share supper and tales of “tail”. Sharon told about her first visit to a nude beach. Her 70 year old friend Ralph had been before and knew the ropes. They sunned and swam and took a blanket back in the dunes to screw on the sand like many other couples were doing. It was fun to watch and be watched. There was one Hispanic guy with a huge dong who lounged near them that she was tempted to offer seconds to, but behaved herself for a change.

Maggie’s evening was pretty routine. After dancing they went to Tom’s place and screwed before and after sleeping.

Ray had enjoyed the movie and spending the whole night with the friend’s wife. They usually had “afternooners” so it was a treat for both of them to have so much time together and they took full advantage of it.

Brent’s evening turned into a surprise. After a nice dinner they went to Rebecca’s rally where she got pretty worked up about the issues. She kept grabbing his hand and squeezing it and touched him frequently.

When he took her home she offered him some bourbon and sat close on the couch. They were half way through their drink when she grabbed him and planted a big wet kiss. She put his hand on her small breast and reached for his crotch. They were soon naked and she was riding his pecker like she hadn’t had one in a long time.

After a shuddering orgasm by both, she admitted that was the case. The guy she had been screwing for years had gotten married and she hadn’t been with him or any other guy for a while. Brent was the first guy she felt good about opening up for ... plus he looked a lot like her first and only lover. They fucked five more times before Brent had to leave. Rebecca wanted more on Tuesday night.

Ray asked when they would meet this hottie and Brent said he would have to know her better before introducing her to this liberated bunch. He suspected she might fit in after a while. They all got in Maggie’s big bed and explored a variety of coupling combinations before heading home.

Nude cocktail hour Friday evenings by Maggie’s pool became a regular custom and some of the other folks were invited to stop by. Sharon’s friend Ralph was comfortable with the lack of clothes but Tom needed a bit of acclimation. Judy and her husband dropped in once in a while and thought it was fun. Maggie and Sharon knew who was fucking who, but the men were kept guessing ... it kept their interest higher. Everybody was taught how to water and fertilize the landscaping. The gals enjoyed taking turns aiming the next full pecker, especially if it was one they weren’t intimately familiar with.

One evening the two older women friends double dated with their older lovers and Sharon invited everyone back to her place for a “nightcap”. The gals returned to the living room in sheer nightgowns bearing drinks, sat down next to the other woman’s date and suggested that the men were way overdressed. Both new pairs soon adjourned to the bedrooms and didn’t surface until breakfast. They were all used to nudity so the signs of vigorous sex activity were quite visible. After breakfast the original couples paired off for a quick screw before getting on with their days. The plan was a success and each woman began enjoying both men on a regular basis. Tom and Ralph, of course, had no objections.

Sharon’s apartment lease was up for renewal. Maggie had a three-bedroom house and suggested Sharon take over one of them. She was there an awful lot anyway and could help with expenses and housekeeping too.

Sharon sold most of her furniture and settled into the first house she had ever lived in. And it had a pool and private back yard as well. This was heaven! Brent wasn’t far away and Ray, whom she had really gotten to enjoy in bed, lived on the other side of the fence. He seemed to always be “up” for a quickie. Most importantly, she had a female confidant and friend for the first time in her life.

Brent’s younger brother Todd, who had spent plenty of time and put lots of cum in Sharon’s twat the previous summer, wanted to visit over a school break. He knew he’d get laid which was more than any other venue could promise. He had been successful with two married women in their 40s who were finishing college after the kids were gone. After a month or so of cheating on their husbands, the “guilts” got them. He hadn’t found a liberated one yet, and girls his age were boring, so really missed Sharon’s hot loving. He knew she had moved but hadn’t been to the new digs. From what he had heard, Maggie was ready to welcome him with open legs too. She and Sharon had to flip a coin to see who would bed him first. Maggie won but promised to take turns with the “poor fellow”.

Brent brought him to the women’s house after he arrived and he was enthralled by the yard and pool and Maggie’s bigger tits and ass, but not in that order. After introductions and a beer, the older woman took him to her infamous chaise lounge and gave the age old spread-thigh invitation. He slid right in, aided partly by plenty of Ray’s cum since the hostess had gotten antsy waiting for the young man to arrive. Fifteen minutes later he was pumping Sharon’s familiar cunt. When he finished with a roar there was applause from the spectators including Ray who had heard the commotion from his yard. Ray treated to dinner and they returned to enjoy the pool. Maggie took Todd to her room for the night and Sharon had Brent and Ray for fun.

The older folks had busy days planned so Brent took his brother to meet Rebecca. They had been dating and screwing regularly. One night when she was quite tipsy on the bourbon she enjoyed, she had made Brent promise to keep a secret. Then she revealed that her long-time first lover was her older brother. They had played doctor as kids and started screwing when she got on birth control. His bachelor party was herself and her best girlfriend. She had fucked him twice since the wedding but then he moved away a few months ago. She looked very serious and said that Brent would have to understand that she would bang her brother again every chance she had but that didn’t mean she didn’t care for him.

Brent kissed her and said he understood and would even like to watch if he could. The drunken girl was thrilled and laid back for more dick as she pondered the possibilities. When she sobered up Brent explained that she wasn’t his only pussy and that sex among trusted people didn’t have to be limited to one partner. They had many more discussions about the subject so when he introduced her to Todd, she looked at him questioningly.

Brent said, “If you want him, take him ... I’m sure he would enjoy you.”

Rebecca shyly led Todd to her bedroom and a half hour later came to the door with cum dripping from her gaping slit asking, “I want YOU now!” They took turns with the needy girl for the next few hours. She was left sleeping soundly and very satisfied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.