Best Friends
2 - Am I Your Girlfriend?

Copyright© 2017 by Sci-Fi Guy 1

Andrea:

It’s not a long kiss, but I know I’m blushing ferociously when his lips leave mine. I also didn’t want him to stop. I open my eyes and he’s looking worried, and he’s blushing too ... he looks so cute.

I chew my lower lip for a moment then say, “Mom told me that if a guy tried to kiss me, I should only let him if I wanted a kiss from him.”

His face falls and he turns his head away. “I’m sorry. I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now. I was scared of how you’d take it. I won’t do it again. I don’t want to lose our friendship because I...”

He’s rambling, as scared as I was, so I firmly say, “Eric!”

He turns back and his cheeks are dark. “What.”

I lick my lips and say, “Shut up.” Then I press my lips to his.

The arm around my waist tightens a little and I snuggle in closer, my boob being squashed against his side but I don’t care. After a bit I break the kiss and pull away a little, but not far as our noses are still almost touching.

“I’ve been wanting to kiss you like that since I was twelve,” I murmur.

“Why didn’t you?”

“I was afraid of what you’d think. You’ve been my best friend forever, I didn’t want to lose that just because I ... wanted more.”

He sighs. “So we kept it secret because we were both scared of what would happen.” I nod, the worry going away. “Promise me something?”

“Anything.”

“No more secrets.”

I giggle, “No more secrets.” Then I turn so I can give him a hug ... and slip off the rock. Mud squishing between toes is one thing, but now it’s between my butt cheeks. “Ewww,” I whine. I hear a snicker and look up.

Eric’s trying hard not to laugh. “What’s so funny about me getting muck on my butt?” I stand up and I can feel it sticking.

“What were you trying to do?” he asks, still chuckling.

“I was going to give you a full hug,” I pout. I reach back and start trying to wipe it all off. “I may not now.”

“I’m sorry,” he says. “But you laughed at me when I fell in the Bancroft pond and came up covered in muck.” I look at him and he stops chuckling. Then a nervous look and his cheeks turn pink. “Need some help?” he asks in a softer tone.

My face heats up but why does the thought of his hands on my naked butt make me ... tingle? “I ... I got it,” I stutter. Then my butt’s clean. “I don’t think that rock is big enough for both of us.

“Wanna sit on the one on shore instead?”

“I’m kinda liking it in the pool,” I mutter. Then I get an idea, naughty but... “Move over.”

“What, and have me fall off too?”

“Other way, dummy. Sit in the center.”

He shifts but looks confused. “So where will you sit?”

I giggle, then sit crosswise in his lap putting my arms over his shoulders. “Right here.”

His arms go around my waist and I turn my upper body. “Umm ... you should know...” He’s blushing again.

“I know,” I say, cutting him off. His penis is hard and pressing against my leg. “Am I hurting it sitting here?” A shake of his head and I grin. “Oh goody.” Then I lean in, wrap my arms around him and give him a full hug with my head over his shoulder. Both my boobs are being squished now and it feels ... good.

Then one of his hands goes to the middle of my back and he tightens his arms, hugging me back hard. “How come this feels better than any other time we’ve hugged?” he murmurs into my ear.

My eyes tear up, he likes this too. I have to ask though, “Maybe cause we’re not wearing anything?”

A soft snicker. “I don’t think even wearing a potato sack would matter.”

I squeeze harder. “I know. I don’t want this to stop. It just feels so ... right.”

“Boyfriend hugging his girlfriend,” he breathes.

My stomach does a flip-flop and I think my heart stopped. “Am I your girlfriend now, Eric?”

“I’d like you to be, but only if you want it.”

I pull my head back and look at him. He’s teary too but has a hopeful look, like before opening presents. “Would we have to stop being best friends?”

“Oh god no,” he says. “I think having my best friend as my girlfriend would make it better.”

I smile through my happy-tears. “That’s what I wanted to hear.” I go back to kissing him again and I get a warm feeling that starts between my legs and goes everywhere. Oh jeez, kissing Eric like this is so good.

Then I feel something on my lips and I almost pull back before I realize what it is. It’s the tip of his tongue. I’ve seen the older kids at school do it and they seemed to enjoy it. He’s the first boy I’ve ever really kissed, but some books I read have this. I part my lips a little and poke mine out just enough to touch his to let him know that ‘ya, I wanna try this too’.

His tongue slowly slides into my mouth and starts moving a little, like he’s testing to make sure. I start rubbing it with mine, put a hand to the back of his head like I’ve seen the ninth-graders do with their boyfriends, and press in harder. Now his tongue rubs against mine harder and faster, and that warmth grows.

After a bit of that he pulls his tongue back, but then flicks it against mine. I push my tongue into his mouth and do what he did. We switch off like that for a while, tongues rubbing together, tasting each other. We’re both breathing hard through our noses and I that warmth turns into a tingle.

I pull back, open my eyes ... I didn’t even know I’d closed them ... and look at him. His eyes flicker open and he gulps. “Wow,” he murmurs. “Now I know why the guys kiss their girlfriends like that.”

I giggle, “And why the girls let them.” His eyebrows rise up and I grin. “That was so hot.”

He licks his lips and whispers, “You ... uh ... wanna...”

“Ya.” And I lock my lips on his again and push my tongue in. The hand he has at my lower back starts moving. Not much, just back and forth a bit, but it feels so nice. I start softly rubbing his back and he moans into my mouth. That’s when I realize I’m moaning a bit too, always sounded weird when I heard it from the ninth-graders when they were making out, but now it doesn’t.

Our tongues are rubbing against each other, we’re rubbing each other’s backs, and that tingle between my legs keeps getting stronger. Oh god, I’m getting ... turned on, just from making out with him.

We part again, the tip of his tongue is the last thing I feel as he brushes it across my lips. “I really like that,” he breathes.

“I do too,” I murmur. “Is it ... doing something to you?”

His cheeks turn pink again and he glances away for a second. “I’m getting ... horny.”

I’ve heard that word before, the older girls use it and it means... “Me too,” I say.

“You think maybe we should ... ummm...”

“Stop before we go too far?” I whisper. I really don’t want to, but health class taught us what could happen ... I don’t want to get pregnant.

“Ya,” he gulps. He’s scared of that too.

“Maybe eat our snack while we dry off then finish the hike?” He nods, his arms loosen and I slip off his lap. “So sit on the hard rock or get our butts dirty on the ground?”

“I ... umm ... brought an old beach towel to use as a picnic blanket.”

I’m just starting to climb back up on the bank when I turn my head to see him looking at my butt. “Eric...”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.