A Charmed Life - Cover

A Charmed Life

Copyright© 2017 by Sailbad

Chapter 6: The Story of Fantine

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Story of Fantine - The life of a woman given a special gift which changed her entire existence. Youth ever-lasting with a need for semen. She recalls the night a mysterious stranger implanted her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Far Past   First   Masturbation   Body Modification   Porn Theatre   Transformation  

It then passed to Fantine to tell her own tale. She spoke in her broken English and lapsed into French for the more difficult parts. Liz’ French was rusty but she was able to keep up.


Fantine told of being born in the south of France in 1866. Her father was a captain in The Gendarmerie. Her mother was a merchant’s daughter who died in childbirth. Fantine, their only child, had lived a sheltered life cloistered behind the walls of her academy by day and under the strict watch of her governess by night. It was a very happy life and she was in love with the beauty of her small town and countryside.

When she was sixteen her father accepted the position of warden over the penal colony of New Caledonia. It was a prestigious opportunity for him but for Fantine it meant uprooting her life and taking a long sea voyage to the other side of the world. She bade farewell to her safe, comfortable home, her friends and her charming surroundings and she packed up her life for the trip.

The first leg of their journey was by steamship across the Atlantic to the Central American isthmus. The voyage was pleasant and eased her sorrow over leaving her home in France. In Panama, their belongings were ported overland to the Pacific where they boarded a three-masted schooner, which would carry them on to the South Sea Isles and New Caledonia.

It was a long, tedious voyage but the weather was very pleasant. It stayed so until they reached the South Seas where they were stricken by a terrible storm. Fantine feared their certain death amid the loud crashing and anxious shouts of the crew. When morning arrived, the storm had passed but the ship had been de-masted, their rudder broken off completely and three crewmembers lost.

For days they drifted aimlessly as the crew tried to rig a new rudder and fabricate an effective way to catch some wind. Although their progress was slow, they affected a way to resume their course and sought a friendly port to make more suitable repairs. They might have made it if not for another storm even more fierce than the first. It quickly stripped the small ship of all means to guide itself and left them at the mercy of the waves. At some point in the night the helpless ship was blown broadside over some unseen reef, broken asunder, and torn apart by the wind and waves.

In the panicked haste to abandon ship and secure a means to stay afloat, Fantine was struck many times by wind driven debris. In the turmoil she lost consciousness. When she awoke it was morning and she found herself secured to a floating hatch cover. She was in terrible pain from an open wound to her stomach, another to her head and consumed with fever.

She went in and out of consciousness for quite some time until she found herself washed up on a sandy beach. Around her were many pretty children with brown skin and oval eyes. Soon, adults were summoned and then ensued some great row apparently concerning Fantine and what should be done with her. From the midst of the row arose a pretty young woman a little older than Fantine who seemed to champion Fantine and argued a solution.

Fantine blacked out again but awoke to find herself on a sturdy bamboo platform within a cave that opened into the sea. The cave was lit with torches and at her side knelt the same pretty girl who gave her water and tried to tend to her wounds. The girl was talking to her in a soothing tone and gently stroking her in a calming fashion.

Soon after, a handsome young man came in a canoe through the mouth of the cave. He had to duck under the cave’s mouth to enter but he rowed up to the platform and climbed up to kneel in front of the girl. They talked together in a familiar, lilting way. Both were smiling, lightly laughing and touching each other as they talked.

The young man rose up on his knees and removed the garment he wore around his waist and was completely naked. Fantine was shocked to see a man nude for the first time in her life. The girl rose up on her knees and removed her garment. The naked couple then kissed and almost immediately the young man became erect.

Fantine’s mind was in turmoil, for how could they make love before her? Did they not realize her condition and dire pain?

What happened next Fantine, at the time, had to dismiss as fever induced delusion.

The girl touched Fantine’s arm as if making sure to have her attention. She then saw the girl sprout what Fantine thought was her own penis. It emerged from the dark hair of the girl’s loin, red and glistening wet. It then came to life and grasped the boy’s penis in a coil-like embrace. Fantine thought she must be going insane from her injuries because then the girl’s penis began to devour the boy’s.

The boy eased back to sit on his haunches and the girl followed him to straddle his lap. The couple remained like that in a tight embrace, moaning their pleasure. Neither moved accept the girl’s member which swallowed more and more of her lover’s organ.

While well into their joining the young man gave out a deep moan and shuddered. The lovers broke their kiss and then joyfully exchanged what Fantine believed were sweet entreaties to each other. The couple separated, the girl’s tail released its hold on the boy, and the boy smiled at Fantine and said something she wished she could understand. The girl laid down beside her to stroke and comfort her. She kept talking while gesturing at her curious tail and then at Fantine’s sex.

Fantine felt lost and helpless. She missed her father, she was in great pain and fearing for her life and now it seemed to her these people were oblivious to her suffering and were just going to let her die slowly in neglect.

Not long after the young man had left, another one rowed his canoe in to the cave. It was another virile-looking youth with a soft-featured face and beautiful eyes. He bound up on to the platform and exchanged salacious banter with the nude girl. In time, he removed the sarong from around his waist and approached the girl. As before, the young woman placed a hand on Fantine’s arm as if to draw her attention.

The young woman laid on her back and her new lover knelt over her from between her legs. They wrapped their arms around each other and engaged in a deep kiss. Their lips parted and the girl turned to look at Fantine, as if making sure that she observed this. As with her previous lover, Fantine saw the slippery wet tail of the girl open up at the tip and devour the boy’s erect phallus. After that, their intercourse consumed them and they vigorously ground together. They rolled and struggled beside Fantine in the throes of their strange bond. Her fever overtook her and Fantine blacked out again.

When she came-to later, Fantine found herself stripped naked. The same young girl was kneeling at her side. She looked gravely at Fantine as she stroked her and was trying to explain something that Fantine gathered to be very important.

The girl bent over and kissed Fantine’s forehead, then her cheek and then on her lips. She paused to say something that Fantine interpreted to be reassuring. All that she could feel was frustration and terrible pain. The girl kissed her again full on the mouth and she felt the girl’s tongue slip between her lips. Before she could utter any protest, Fantine’s pain completely vanished. The soothing relief was overshadowed by a yearning for pleasure and release. The next thing she knew, Fantine found herself wanting to completely surrender to her caretaker’s attentions.

The girl moved to where she was straddling over Fantine’s body. Fantine felt her move between her legs, kneeling. The girl lifted Fantine’s thighs and rested them atop her own thighs. Fantine was powerless to stop her. She clung to the girl only wanting more of that kiss and the pleasing, soothing effects it was having on her.

To her shock, she felt something probing about her sex. Without looking she knew it had to be the girl’s strange red penis. In that instant she realized the girl intended to rape and ravage her. She did not care. Her pain was dispelled and the kiss was mysteriously filling her with a want like she had never experienced. In the next instant, she was entered, violated, impaled by the girl’s strange appendage. It charged into her by its own volition; pushing and gaining but by no thrust on the girl’s part. It tore through her hymen and surged in to secret depths Fantine was unaware she had. Deeper it delved and thicker it got, swelling up to fill her passage. Helpless, Fantine gave herself up to it, threw her arms around her partner and let herself be taken. It was a strange delight that filled her and it slowly faded as she slipped again into unconsciousness.

When Fantine woke again it was morning. Light fell into the cave from the sea opening. She was alone on the platform and the first thing she noticed was her fever was gone. It was replaced with a dizziness and a strange feeling inside, down low. There was still some pain in her head but not the intense pounding like before. Her stomach wound was still causing a bit of discomfort, but only when she tried to sit up. Her first notion was to attribute her mended wounds to the narcotic kiss of the native girl. She lay quietly and waited for her friend to return.

A few minutes later her young physician returned. Fantine was so grateful for her relented anguish and mended spirits that she thanked the girl repeatedly. The two spent the next hours working out a dialogue and traded much of their personal details.

Fantine learned her friend’s name was Penina and that this island was one of several they called home. She made it clear that Fantine was not welcome among them and she must remain in the cave. Through arduously mimed gestures and some established terminology, Fantine was made to know that Penina had given her something from herself and that it now dwelt inside her. That this endowment would help her heal and that when she was better she would have to give the endowment back.

Fantine was curious as to what Penina had imparted to her but she would soon find out exactly what she now possessed.

Penina carefully rolled Fantine onto her side and then made a pillow for her head so she could watch. Sitting in front of her, she lifted Fantine’s upper leg and placed it over her shoulder. She then began to rake her fingers gently over Fantine’s sex while cooing softly to her. Fantine was at first put off by this affront but reasoned that it was only girl-play and they had been lovers the night before. She began to enjoy the pleasurable caresses and felt romantic desires stirring inside. She also felt a strange compulsion to present more of herself to this encounter. She did not know what but something inside wanted to join in this play. Penina then began to lightly stroke around her soft opening, teasing the sensitive flesh, venturing a finger into the wet recesses. That was when Fantine responded with her own touch. It did not come from her hands. She sought to reach out in response and when she did, a slick red tongue emerged from her sex to meet Penina’s playful fingers.

Fantine froze in shock. She never knew she had one of those, for surely it was hers. She controlled its movements and she felt what it touched. Penina exclaimed her encouragement and ever so lightly stroked the red tail. The feeling was delightful and Fantine’s hand joined Penina’s in wrestling with her new appendage and exploring its talents.

After some time at this exploration and play, Penina called out to someone outside the cave. One of the young men who had loved Penina the night before rowed into the cave on a canoe. He climbed up on the platform and Fantine wanted to hide in shame of her nakedness. As the boy knelt beside her, Penina stroked her and spoke in soothing tones to calm Fantine’s apprehension.

Fantine knew where this meeting was headed. She knew her new appendage was the endowment Penina had bestowed upon her and that it was crucial to her healing. She understood now that Penina was trying to show her how to use it the night before. She now realized that engaging men sexually in the manner Penina had displayed would fuel her healing. Though it ran contrary to all aspects of morality and social conduct she had ever learned, Fantine would have to engage in sex or die. It was all too much but she was at the crossroads of her life, what cannot be avoided – must be endured.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.