A Touch of His Face - Cover

A Touch of His Face

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Loss of sight is a major shock to any young person. Living with it is a constant struggle every day. The awakening of love in the midst of loneliness is hampered by the loss of the sense that is most inspiring to amorous response. Now is the time for other senses to build and strengthen the forces of a healthy libido.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Melody woke up on the pull out sofa in the living room and remembered how it felt to be in her Danny’s arms behind the locked pantry room door. It had officially removed her from the ranks of virgin status and she felt like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

Her two other room-mates, Mary and Doris were unsighted just like herself. They had the good fortune to have a private bedroom to themselves in the two bedroom apartment that served as a group home for the handicapped. She was not envious of their bedrooms because it meant she only had to tidy up the sheets and put the pull-out back into the sofa without having to spend valuable time making a bed all by herself.

She was the first one into the only bathroom this morning and she was able to manage some make-up more by feel than visual confirmation of the accuracy. She smiled because neither of her room-mates could tell her if she had made a mistake or not. It would have to wait until she met Danny downstairs for the short walk to the subway platform. He would be going downtown and she was going crosstown to her appointment for a job at a real live office.

Danny handed her a cup of her favorite latte and she slowly sipped it as they waited under the awning next to the subway entrance. He touched up the corners of her lips with a soft tissue to make her lipstick application “perfect” in his words. His hand rested on her heated hip and she knew a yearning to feel his bulk buried inside once again. Of course, it was out of the question as they waited for their trains. She allowed him to kiss her lightly on her cheek just in case anyone was watching. There was no way for her to know if they were being observed or not, but she had a sixth sense that alerted her when things seemed a little too public.

Melody checked her purse to make certain her folder with her resume was right on top.

She showed her pass by holding it up on its chain for the clerk to read and walked through the open door that made boarding and exiting a much simpler during the morning and evening rush hours.

It was exactly thirty steps to the waiting area of the platform for the crosstown line. She brushed against the unseen strangers around her, smelling them rather than seeing them. There was the woman with the scent of booze on her breath probably swigging a bit of the “hair of the dog” before heading into work. Then there was the young boy with the bulky backpack that banged into her boobs repeatedly with annoying shocks to her female system. She was sandwiched between the pair of schoolgirls with that milky scent of breakfast cereal and milk still probably on their lips and in their mouths. She inhaled the old man with his aroma of a recent pipe of some exotic tobacco from a far-away place in the south sea isles.

She experienced them all in a way that they could never imagine.

They all pushed forward along with Melody to board the train and it was so jammed with humanity that there was absolutely no chance of someone falling down no matter how much the train swayed and jerked. She held onto the familiar ceramic pole in the center of the car feeling the crush of humanity on both sides. She was locked into position and unlikely to fall no matter what happened.

Then, it started again just like last week when some strange man started to fondle her sensitive cheeks underneath her nicely pressed skirt. She didn’t really mind that sort of aggressive behavior because it made the trip go a lot faster. Melody had to admit, her mind was filled with fantasies of what the pervert would do next to take advantage of the free ass positioned for his riding pleasure. She was a lot more comfortable with a stranger’s hands and fingers than one of the jerks that would rub his business on her backside. They were the real perverts because she was certain most of them would actually cum before it was time for her stop. She had to physically check for any dampness before she went very far from the subway just to make certain there was no tell-tale signals of something untoward on her skirt or the back of her vest.

That hadn’t happened yet and she knew she was lucky because her two room-mates had told her some scary stories of similar things on the bus and the elevator and them with the disadvantage of not being able to see the culprits before, during or after the incident. All three of them agreed it was better to just suffer the humiliation rather than draw attention to it because all they would receive was unwanted pity for their lack of sight.

The guy behind her was leaning into her now with his full weight pressed against her spine.

He was certainly a big one and that was a fact. She figured he was almost a full foot taller than her and she was five foot three without heels. Melody never wore heels on the subway because she wanted to be comfortable as long as possible before her appointment or any other destination. She could feel the stiffness poking into the space between the twin curves of her heart-shaped ass cheeks. Strangely, it didn’t make her angry, only excited, because she estimated the girth and length to be unusually large for any man regardless of age. This unknown man’s muscular frame gave her the impression he was at the height of his physical fitness and he apparently knew exactly where to place his business to get a girl to thinking thoughts that should only be reserved for a husband or a fiancée.

He had a scent of hickory smoked bacon and she assumed he had been eating just that before he boarded the train. There also was the scent of her favorite latte and she wondered if it was his favorite as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.