Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

One thing that did come up was that the school was using the Survival of the Fittest gym for many of their athletes and one of their new athletes was my first love or first fling, Jackie. She was a freshman on the women’s basketball team and thought she was something special.

Jackie and I had never broken up because we were never officially together. After she and I were together, her dad started to be a little more lenient. She liked the sex we had and then seemed to go through half the boys in her class to find one that could make her feel as good or prove that she wasn’t a stuck-up ice princess. She was into the party scene and had told me on the phone that she drank and smoked pot on a regular basis. She also admitted to doing coke from time to time. She tried the peer pressure when I told her that I wasn’t into coke. She knew I could afford it and it was a way to prove that we weren’t controlled by our parents. I let her do her thing without me following her lead.

I figured out that I did things to feel good and make the people I’m with feel good while Jackie did things to make herself look good or defy the different people in authority in her life. The phone calls became less frequent until they stopped all together.

That changed when she got to campus. She was excited to be in college and wanted to try everything and be free to live her life without mommy and daddy looking over her shoulder. The first time she contacted me was during Rush for the sorority. She was a pledge at Alpha Alpha Pi. They were the good looking and very wealthy girls at the school. I wouldn’t have been surprised if they had to turn in a personal financial statement along with their application. These were the country club girls and they held a lot of prestige in the Greek circles.

AAP was going to have a cocktail party at the start of the Week. When the girls had been talking, and trying to gain an advantage over each other my name had come up. It had started with one girl knowing a football player, to one dating a football player to Jackie stating that she knew one of Cosmo’s most eligible bachelors. She was told to prove it and to bring me to the party. I wasn’t the only guy invited but it wasn’t just the guy across the hall in the dorm that was invited either.

Jackie had invited me but she was running around all night doing errands for the more senior girls. I hadn’t wanted to go but Patty, Gloria, and Mary all said that it wouldn’t hurt to know more people and get out of the house every occasionally, so I went. I later found out that it was sort of an audition. I was introduced to one sister and then another and then another. I ended up in front of the President of the sorority and the head of the Pledge Committee. Gina was the president and Bridget ran Rush for the sorority.

We were in the kitchen drinking a beer when Bridget said, “So, Jack, you’ve been in a few magazines lately. Daddy asked me if I knew you when he read in Forbes that you went to school here. No one seemed to know you except for Angie Day. She said that you went to school with her in Winter Park when you were younger and one girl thought that you were in one of her classes last year. You don’t belong to the ATO fraternity like I would have expected.”

“I never got to any of the houses last year during Rush. I didn’t see any point in joining a fraternity. There are enough things on my plate to keep me busy without cleaning up after keg parties and getting smacked with a paddle.”

“And being on the Cosmo list means that you shouldn’t have too much trouble meeting women. How do you know Jackie?”

“She played on a traveling basketball team and I helped coach another team in the same division. We played against them a few times and became friends.”

Gina asked, “Just friends?”

“Anything more than friends you’ll have to talk to her about. We lived in different states when we met. We’d see each other in Dallas one week and Atlanta another.”

Bridget said, “Since you aren’t in a frat, let me explain how we do Rush here at the house. For the next couple of weeks, the pledges will get to know the sisters and the sisters will get to know the girls. They’ll have tasks that they can complete and depending on what they do and how well they do it, they’ll get points. Working at the party tonight will earn them points but since they are all working, they won’t really separate themselves from each other.

“As the weeks go on, some will rise to the top and some will fall behind. A week from Saturday, we’ll have our end of Rush party. This is by invite only and only Gina and I’ll be inviting people. All the sisters and pledges will be invited and a few select others. This is the last time that the girls will be able to earn points and there will be some that will need them.

“Some of the things in the past they could do to earn points, was to kiss the guys and girls at the party. That might get you a point a kiss. It is like a big game of truth or dare but as the risk goes up so does the points. If they were to win a round of a drinking game, they might earn five points. Ten points might go to the winner of naked twister. Oral sex, boy / girl sex, girl / girl sex, double or triple penetration would all be higher on the scale.

“We aren’t looking for voyeurs to hang out and watch the girls but no one in the sorority has the equipment for some of the things I’ve mentioned. We do have toys and they’ll be out for the event but we were thinking that you might be a good candidate to help us out. Do you think that you would be comfortable naked in front of other people and be able to have sex in front of other people?”

My first thought was if I even wanted to expose myself to the Greek way of life and the hierarchies in the sorority and up and down sorority row. Bridget was wearing a sleeveless top and a denim mini skirt. I took her beer and set it aside along with mine and helped her up onto the kitchen counter.

As she sat in front of me I asked, “I am ready to audition now if you aren’t afraid of who might walk through the kitchen door and what they might see when they do.”

Gina laughed and said, “Bridget, you wanted the job of heading up Rush week. I think it is only right that you oversee the interviewing and auditioning the talent, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sister Gina.” She smiled at me and spread her legs.

I stepped between them and undid my zipper. Gina moved for a better view and I stopped to help her up on the counter next to Bridget. Gina must not have been more than five-foot-two. I went back to my place in front of Bridget and took out my cock. I’d grown a little longer according to Patty. I was now at eight inches in length but the girth was what set me apart from most other guys. I’m not complaining because I loved the sight of my head penetrating their folds and like a wedge open them up to take in the entire shaft.

Sitting up and next to each other both Gina and Bridget got to watch as I stroked it a few times to make sure it was hard. I pulled the crotch of Bridget’s panties aside and said, “Put it in if you want it.”

She tested the weight and firmness before gaining the courage to place the head at the entrance. Gina was leaning forward as I pressed forward. I would pull back and then push forward until she was taking all that I had. One of my hands went to her ass so she wouldn’t scoot back on the counter while my other hand went to the thigh that belonged to Gina. Her legs spread easier than butter.

It was surprising that for the first few minutes, no one came into the kitchen but eventually one of the sisters did come in when she heard Bridget moaning. When we finished, there were at least a half a dozen girls watching as Bridget bucked against me and called out her orgasm. Gina took a little longer since I was only using my hand. She was using her own hand on her clit. When I pulled back, Bridget said, “Ten points to the pledge that licks him clean.”

A cute blonde girl stepped forward and dropped to her knees. I’d already cum so she truly just cleaned me before I dismissed her. I looked over to see another girl licking the cum out of Bridget. I don’t know how many points the girl eating the cream pie earned but I’m sure she got something for her efforts.

I didn’t see Jackie when I left but I did get an invitation to the final party in two weeks. Patty was proud of me. Gloria was thinking about joining a sorority but she wasn’t a student so it was just a fantasy. I told her that I’d put in a good word if she wanted a job as a house mother. Mary said that sororities sounded good if she didn’t have to go through rush or being a pledge. She would be graduating in only three years like me so spending one as a sub to a bunch of stuck up bitches didn’t sound like it was worth it when she could find her own subs around campus and at clubs.

Darcy had also given Mary a fake ID as one of her graduation gifts. Mary said that she’d asked Darcy why she’d done that for us. She said that Darcy’s reply was, “When I was your age, the drinking age was 18. I enjoyed school and learned to be responsible for my grades, band, and other activities. I could drink legally, go to clubs, go dancing, or do whatever I wanted. I had to be responsible for my actions. It was up to me to put my grades and band practice before those other things.

“Britt could have put his name higher on my priority list but he didn’t. I want you to be free to make your own choices and your own priorities. I want you to drink, I want you to know when to stop drinking, smoke pot, be a kid and have fun. Those kids that can graduate college aren’t smarter than the other kids. They’re kids that can get the job done when there are a lot of distractions and opportunities to move their grades down their priority list.”

“So, with the gift of privilege come great responsibilities?” I asked.

Mary said, “That’s what it sounds like. She wants to get one for Patty but Patty isn’t in the Nevada DMV and she doesn’t have the connections she needs to get a real one in Florida.”

Patty replied, “It would be nice to have just to get into some places but I try to eat healthy. As an athlete, I need to be in top shape to perform at my best.”

Laughing, I said, “I don’t think that Jackie subscribes to that same school of thought. She was sucking down the alcoholic drinks. I think that basketball practice itself is all the workouts that she thinks she needs.”

Like volleyball, the girls on the team needed to report to the strength and conditioning coach to get their baseline fitness level so that a program could be developed for each girl. Many had to do some specific exercises but often, they were signed up for one of Brenda’s classes. Brenda had dropped the position of being an athletic trainer but was still a full-time student and ran the gym in town. Dr. Driver was there part time to supervise his study. One or two of Brenda’s students had stepped up to cover a class every now and then. Mark helped too and earned some extra money on the side.

The first few times for every person at Survival of the Fittest leaves people wondering if this was what you did every day or if they just showed up on the day from hell. They soon learned that it was like that every day but after a few weeks, your body stopped screaming in pain and started to crave the workouts. Most people complained but did as they were instructed. The first-time Brenda had her do a ‘bear crawl’ on her hands and feet down and back thirty yards she told Brenda to fuck off and left the class. Brenda didn’t care about some freshman basketball player but was required to keep attendance of the athletes and turn it in to the coaches every week.

The day that it got turned in would be two days after the party that I’d been invited to at the Alpha house. I showed up to the party dressed casually in some nice shorts and golf shirt, (Bolts of course). Food and drinks were set up and all the sisters were in attendance. Many had been assigned little sisters to mentor and monitor during the last couple of weeks. Others would be observers for the night’s activities.

As I entered, a girl came up and kissed me hello as if I knew her and had dated her for a year or two. She was a good kisser so I didn’t mind. She had a sister with her that marked something down so I’m sure the pledge had gotten some points for the kiss. There was a book of things that you could do and how many points each task was worth. There was also a prize for how many different tasks you completed.

There was a book lying on a table as one of the girls was playing quarters against another girl. Liquid courage is the best way to start any competition where you may end up in an orgy before the night is over. It’s called plausible deniability, or “I was just too drunk to remember.” The book contained simple tasks like the kiss or the first to kiss a person. If a girl got three guys or girls with strap-ons to triple penetrate her she could get big points. Double penetration was also up there. Girl / guy combo was worth some decent points as well.

I was watching the girls doing shots, thankfully of beer and not liquor, I wondered about the strategy the pledges would take. Would a girl wait until the last minute to go for the triple or double penetration? Would there still be two or three guys at the end of the night that could get it up to help the poor girl? Do they know the standings and is there a limit or minimum number that will get you in? Can they all get in?

The thoughts were pushed aside as Bridget bumped against me, “Hey, glad you could make it. I wish that I was pledging this year. Gina hasn’t shut up about what happened in the kitchen. I wouldn’t be surprised if she stopped by your house some time asking to borrow a cup of sugar. Just remember that these girls have had a couple of weeks to earn points. If they’re at the bottom of the pledge class standings, it isn’t your job to do whatever they need to get the points back.”

“Do they know where they are in the standings? I’d hate for a girl to do something that she might regret if she didn’t need to do it.”

“They don’t know up to the minute because points are being earned all the time. They know their standings as of last night, and how far ahead or behind they were at the end of the day yesterday. Have fun, I’m sure I’ll see you around.”

“Bye Bridget.” She walked off to check on something and I went into the kitchen to get a drink. Gina was in there and so was Jackie. Gina’s face lit up when I heard, “Who the fuck invited him? He’s just a kid.”

The voice was familiar and then when I looked, I recognized the face as well. It was Erin Albers. She was the daughter of one of the partners in my dad’s law firm in Orlando. She was four or five years older than me and would babysit for Mary and me. I just shook my head. “How long is it going to take you to graduate? I always knew you weren’t too smart.”

Gina looked like she was going to freak out. Then I finished my statement. “You can’t be very bright and date Troy Denton even if he was the star quarterback.”

Erin skipped over and pulled me into a hug. “Hey little man, what are you doing here?”

“I was invited to the party by Gina and Bridget. What about you?”

“I did graduate but am now in law school and stopped by for the party. Sisters for life and all.”

Gina said, “That’s Jack, the guy I told you about.”

“Johnny, did you change your name?”

“Yes, I changed it a few years ago; Johnny is good when you’re of the age when you’re crushing on your babysitter. Jack is for when you’re old enough for her to crush on you.”

“Look who has the silver tongue now. We should get together some time to talk about old times. How’s your family? I heard about your dad when my dad flew out for the funeral.”

“They’re all doing well. Mary is going to school here and lives in the same house as me off campus.”

“Then we definitely have to get together.”

Gina was standing next to both of us now and said, surprised, “You two know each other?”

“Johnny’s dad, I mean Jack’s dad made my daddy a very rich man. I used to babysit this one and his sister when I was growing up. I even went to the beach with them once so I could watch the kids while his parents went out at night. This one made me feel very sexy the way his eyes never left my bikini whenever I had it on.”

“It was a very nice bikini, just like the lady inside of it. I didn’t know that you were an Alpha Alpha Pi.”

“You probably know a few of the girls around here. Winter Park is a good source of pledges for the sorority. Palm Beach, Miami, and a few others have a good showing in the sorority.”

“Since I moved to Vegas before I was even in high school, I’m not sure who I would know or not. I’ll write down the address and phone number for the house if you want to get together or stop by some time.”

Gina said, “You can give me a copy too, just in case.”

Erin said, “Just in case you’re a slut? We already know that you are. Jack on the other hand is a good guy who is also a slut and that is the reason he’s here so give him a beer and send him back out to leave his mark on our pledges.”

A cold Rolling Rock was placed in my hand as I was pushed towards the living room. I hadn’t been gone long but there were three girls playing naked Twister. I stopped to watch and a cute blonde girl asked, “Can I suck you off while you watch?”

“Sure. If that’s what you want?”

“I want more but I’m not sure I can get naked in front of all these people.”

“What more do you want?”

“I heard about you in the kitchen and would love to feel that cock of yours splitting me in two.”

“Would you get more points for the blow job or the fuck because I’d rather bend you over the back of the couch and we could both watch the game of twister? I don’t know if you have to get naked to get the points or just take off your panties.”

“I would like that better too. I’m not sure how much I could actually fit into my mouth from what I hear.”

She led me to the couch and bent over the back with her forearms on the tops of the cushions. She was too short unless I was going to bend my knees a bunch. I took off her panties and just tossed them against the wall. I didn’t care if she got them back since they were just plain cotton though a pretty shade of green. I lifted her ass so that she was more lying on the back of the couch and her feet were off the ground but her pussy was at the right height for me to enter her.

“OH, FUCK!” escaped her lips; so much for not being the center of attention. Even the girls playing Twister looked over to see why she was moaning out her satisfaction.

That was the first of the night. Jackie had invited me to the first party here but she never seemed to be near me. I finished with the blonde girl. She came while again not being very quiet. When I was done, she turned to thank me and give me a kiss. She got a small round of applause from some that had watched until the end.

As we broke apart, I was zipping up when Jackie came over. “I want to do a triple penetration and want you to help.”

“I can let you suck me off but I just finished with that blonde girl. I need a few minutes to get hard again.”

“Never mind; I’ll get some other guys.”

She rounded them up and set up the other guys on the big ottoman in front of the couch. She must have been behind on points because as soon as those three were done, she wanted three more. There were maybe ten guys there total and after the first six, I didn’t want to have anything to do with her. She stepped out to clean up and came back with some white powder under her nose and ready for three more. I had a dark-haired girl bouncing on my lap and shaking her big tits in my face so Jackie had to find some other guys again.

After four or five rounds, I needed nourishment. In the kitchen was food and drinks. I had a Gatorade and made a sandwich. I had on my shorts but that was all. Erin came over and said, “Little Johnny has certainly grown up. Jack’s bean stalk is quite impressive.”

“You’re so punny, Erin. When you were a pledge, were you desperate the last night of Rush or were you so far in the lead that you sat in the corner and watched?”

“To be honest, I was in the lead but there was this one guy that I had a crush on. I knew that he was dating one of the other girls and didn’t want to steal him away but this was a chance for me to take him for a spin. He never asked about points when I asked him to have sex. I was glad for the test drive because his good looks were about all he had that was good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.