Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

I packed my bag and tossed it into the back of the Jeep on Friday after class. It was early afternoon and I wasn’t even out of town when I saw a girl hitchhiking. As I pulled over, she jogged up to see if I could give her a ride. She stayed back from the car a little bit and looked around the inside of the car as she asked if I could give her a ride out to the interstate (I-75).

“Sure, I’m heading that way.”

She dropped her bag in the back and climbed in the front beside me, as I asked, “Where are you heading?”

“I’m going to Atlanta. I’m trying to get there for a concert tomorrow night.”

“I can take you to Atlanta. Who is playing?”

“You were going all the way to Atlanta? I wasn’t expecting that.”

“I’m just getting out of town. I wasn’t sure what direction I was going to go but Atlanta seems like as good of a direction as any.”

“It sounds like you just had the same fight with your girlfriend that I had with my boyfriend.”

When I stopped laughing, I said, “I doubt that but we did have an exchange of words that made me want to get away for a while and figure out what our future together would look like. She didn’t like the way I was treating her.”

“My boyfriend seems to want to control me. He wanted me to go to some frat party this weekend and I wanted to go to Atlanta and see the Police in concert. We got into a fight and I don’t know what will happen when I get back but I couldn’t let him control who I am or what I do.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Police. I love their music. My girlfriend thought that I was being too loving and too attached to her. She wants me to be freer to explore other women and be more controlling of her. She doesn’t want to be my girlfriend. She just wants to be another woman in my life.”

“For real?”

“Yes, we have a different kind of relationship than most. She is or was more of a submissive to me when we first got together. I evolved the relationship into boyfriend / girlfriend and she wants to go back to the way we were before. I have to get away and think so I hopped in the car to get away for the weekend or the week.”

“I’ve never wanted that in real-life but have had fantasies about those kinds of things. I guess that some people have stronger feelings about that than I do. I know of a couple of girls from high school that could enjoy that type of relationship. I’m Laurie Driver by the way.”

“I’m Jack. It’s nice to meet you. Don’t worry, I am safe and won’t be trying to dominate you. Atlanta sounds like a good place to figure out my thoughts.”

“Since we are getting to know each other, and I’m nosy, can you tell me a little more about yourself? I’m from Atlanta and am a freshman this year. My parents wanted me to go to Georgia but my boyfriend wanted to go to Florida and I followed him. My family is well off but they won’t let me have a car on campus as a freshman and my allowance isn’t enough to let me travel back and forth without them sending me some extra. I live with my boyfriend. Something that made my parents livid but when I told them the dorm room would be empty if they paid for it, my mom told my dad that it was time for me to grow up and make my own life.

“Dad wanted me to pay for my own college but I have a savings account for my college that my grandparents set up and it would only push us apart so Dad let me do my thing but isn’t very happy with my choices so far. Maybe he was right about me being too young and blinded by love to make good choices. I don’t know what will happen if I break up with Chad.”

“I was born in Orlando but spent my high school years in Las Vegas. I share a house with my girl. I don’t know what to call her but her name is Patty. I have my own money that I inherited when my dad passed away. I also work during the summers and save my money from that. I have a car and pretty much make my own decisions with my mom’s blessing. I have a sister that is a year behind me in school and plans to come to Florida next year.”

“So, your mom knows about Patty and that you share a house with her?”

“Yes, we don’t keep secrets from each other. She’s my mom but we had to rely on each other after Dad passed away. We just want the other to be happy and trust that we’ll each do our best.”

“How did your dad die if you don’t mind me asking? My dad is a doctor.”

“He got a rare disease while hiking and sleeping in a cave. It’s transmitted by rodents and he slept in a confined space that had some rodent droppings and he caught the disease. His hiking partner and he both passed a few days after they returned from their trip. It was all too fast to stop. He was fine at dinner, couldn’t breathe around midnight and was dead before breakfast. It was just a freak accident. He’d hiked and camped in caves many times before.”

“What kind of work did he do?”

“He was an attorney. A corporate attorney, where he mostly helped decide on the best ways to buy and sell other companies. I don’t think he ever went before a judge. He was really good at what he did and worked for a company that paid him well for the work that he did.”

“That’s cool. My dad is an orthopedic surgeon but is best known for his work with athletes. He’s the team doctor for the Falcons, Braves, and Hawks. He also has people fly in from other teams and helps college and even high school athletes.”

“I would guess that many of the injuries are the same across different sports. Knees, shoulders and ankles seem to be the main sports injuries.”

“Yes, and those are his specialties.’

“We haven’t talked about what you want to do after we get to Atlanta or if you even want to drive all the way tonight. With the government and their “55, Stay Alive” campaign, even going five or ten miles over the speed limit, we won’t get in until around midnight. I can get a hotel with a couple rooms or a couple beds or I can drop you somewhere and find a place to crash.”

“Don’t say ‘‘crash’ while you’re driving me. I hadn’t thought about it. I can always stay at home if you don’t mind driving me there. You can stay in the guest room if you don’t mind hearing my dad be upset in the morning about me hitchhiking and bringing a strange guy home.”

“I’ll pass on the breakfast shouting match but would be happy to give you a ride back to school.”

She got out of the jeep six hours later in front of a dark house in Buckhead. I watched until she made it inside. Her parents must have been home as I saw a light go on upstairs. She’d given me her phone number to make plans on how to get back to Gainesville.

It was a short drive over to the Hilton and they found a nice room for me on the concierge level. I was more awake than I wanted to be. The drive with Laurie took up some of my thinking time and now the thoughts started to creep back into my brain. I went down to the bar to get some food and something to drink. It was a Friday night but the bar seemed busy for a business hotel. There seemed to be a convention in town.

Sitting at the bar, I ordered a chicken sandwich and a beer. I asked the person next to me about the reason they were all there and he told me that they all worked for a large chemical company and once or twice a year they had a business summit. There were people in from all the different offices around the world for the weekend of meetings. They had just finished the kick off dinner and quite a few wanted to keep the night going.

The food was alright and I was half way through my second beer when I started to take notice of the people around me. It was mostly men but there were a few women. Most were at least a little older since it seemed to be mostly executives or managers at the company meeting. I caught the eye of one woman with dirty blonde hair and a little bit of look that indicated that she wasn’t on her first drink of the night. She was with a couple other people. I wasn’t one to be shy about watching someone whereas most people look away or act shy.

It was more like me to wink, nod or let them know in some way that I was interested in them and wanted to get to know them better. She didn’t leave but kept an eye on me. Her co-workers seemed to drift off, one at a time until she was alone at her table and I signaled for my check while she signed for hers. We left separately but arrived at the elevator at the same time around two in the morning.

When we got on the elevator, I asked, “Do you want to wake up in my bed or do you want me to wake up in yours?”

“My husband sometimes calls if he wakes up early so mine would be better. I don’t do this very often but you seem to intrigue me and what hubby doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

My mind went to my list of rules for life. The rule that Britt lived by, about staying away from married or committed women, came to mind. Then I could hear Darcy the devil on my other shoulder. ‘If they are going to get fucked anyways then why not by you? You didn’t approach them and make them go to bed with you.”

We got off on her floor and I followed her to her room. She seemed either nervous, excited or both. She said, “My name is Janet or Jan.”

“I’m Jack. I don’t want to be your boyfriend or mess up what you have with your husband but you looked like you had an itch between your legs and in your soul, that needed scratching. I am here to scratch that itch. Now get naked and on your knees. Once you suck my cock, then I am going to fuck you all night long. What time do you need to be at your first meeting?”

She stepped over and opened her folder. “We have breakfast from 8 to 9 and then our first session from 9 to 10. We have a half hour break and then 10:30 to noon for some team building exercise.”

“Okay, I’ll order room service and have you out of here in time for your 9am meeting. At ten you can come back for one last fuck. I might call you when I get back in tomorrow night if you do well enough pleasing me tonight and in the morning.”

“I just wanted to have sex before I went to bed.”

“No, you didn’t. You wanted to prove that you could still catch a good-looking guy after a few years of marriage and a couple of kids. You wanted to relive what it was like before the once or twice a week that your husband took care of himself and forgot about your needs. If you don’t cum a few times in the next hour, then I’ll leave but if you do then until you get back on that plane to wherever you came from then you belong to me.”

She wanted to say. “Yes Sir” but instead said, “Deal” hoping it would be “Yes sir” in the next hour.

Jan was reserved until I came in her mouth as I called her, “my fucking slut.” Then she went a little crazy. She became that slut and even though she begged for sleep a few times, she always obeyed. It was just past five when she fell asleep with the alarm set for 8am. She went to shower while I called room service for breakfast. I signed for it standing in my boxers.

She came out wearing her bra and panties and I had her get naked. As we ate, she told me that her name was Janet Biers and was a chemical engineer out of Houston. Her husband was the manager for some small retail store and she felt like he took advantage of her and her income to do what he wanted with the boys while she worked and took care of the kids when they weren’t in day care. She worked at a desk and it showed in her physical shape. She wasn’t fat but wasn’t a hard body either.

She was used to being in control but deep down was someone that didn’t want to have to always be in charge. The fact that I was almost fifteen years her junior let her believe that she still had some control but after the sex and the orgasms she’d had obeying her master, she was ready to put on my collar and be my little fuck toy in a minute. She went to the first meeting but was back in the room and on her knees as soon as it was over. She seemed to worship the long fat cock that she’d come to love over the last ten hours. She could deny it all she wanted but she was a little slut and loved being one. She would go home to her husband and kids but knew that with the snap of my fingers she would be ready to submit and obey.

I went back to my room with her business card tucked away in my wallet just in case I was ever horny in Houston. I found out where the concert was being held and it wasn’t too far from my hotel. I walked over early and found a lot of people out and about. I walked behind the venue and found where the trucks, busses and back entrance were. I wasn’t supposed to be there but it was early and security wasn’t that tight yet.

Back stage passes were my goal but I wasn’t sure how to go about getting one when out of the back door came two guys. I recognized one from the volleyball tournaments. He was one of the cameramen that had worked for ESPN. He recognized me as well as I said a silent thanks for small worlds. Dave came over and introduced me to the head sound engineer. They were going out to get some lunch and invited me to join them. The tour would be over before summer and they wanted to talk about getting in on the tournament scene.

I assured them that they would be in the mix as Dave had done a great job the year before and with more sites being recorded, the sound engineer, Todd, would be needed as well. I gave them a number to call and my number at the house in case they had any trouble. I walked away with two back stage passes for that evening’s performance.

They went back to get ready for the sound checks with the band and invited me in. I told them that I needed to find a date but would see them later. I went back to the hotel and called Laurie. She was still alive and not grounded. I told her that I had an extra ticket for the concert and she was so excited. I drove out to get her and met both of her parents. Of course, Laurie wasn’t ready so I got to sit with her dad and talk.

We ended up talking about sports medicine and I mentioned some interesting experiments that were taking place at the University of Florida around training to reduce injury and promote more rounded fitness instead of just large muscle training. He seemed genuinely interested and asked me to send him the report after the tests were complete. If he thought it had merit, he would sponsor it for publishing.

There was also the Sport Support discussion as I mentioned my position in the company and that we were expanding from colleges to professional teams. He offered to introduce me to the owners or general managers of the different organizations. I thanked him but told him that he didn’t need to waste his time. We had people that could make those calls and they were normally taken by the GMs.

Laurie was finally ready and I drove back to my hotel. She gave me a look that let me know that she was suspicious of my intentions. I just smirked, “Laurie, I’ve already paid to park here and it is a short walk to the concert. I don’t need to get stuck in traffic getting out of there.”

“That makes sense. I was just making sure you weren’t trying to get me in your bed.”

“No, I have that part of my life under control. Do you want some food or drink before we walk over to the concert?”

“Do you mind if we go to some bars closer to the arena? Hotels just don’t feel like a place to party or start to party.”

We walked to a bar within sight of the door and did a few shots, had a few beers, and had some food before we walked over. As I led her around back she asked, “Are we going to sneak in? I think that the doors are that way,” pointing to the left.

“When you have, back stage passes, you need to enter, back stage.”

“Where did you get back stage passes? You didn’t even know that you were coming to Atlanta. I’ve called a bunch of friends and no one had an extra ticket. Some couldn’t even get one in the first place.”

“When you hang out with the stars, you can’t help but shine.”

She wanted to tell me to fuck off but didn’t have her ticket yet so she just smiled. I gave the guy a piece of paper and he looked up my name on a clipboard before handing over two lanyards with backstage access passes. We wandered around the maze backstage until I ran into Todd the sound engineer. The band was getting ready but he told us to hang out after the concert and he would try to introduce us to the band. There were chairs set up for us to see the show. The concert was amazing and Sting did a stellar job singing. We waited around after the show and did get introduced to the band. They signed our passes but that was about it before they headed out. They had to be in New York the next night for a concert and were heading to the airport to sleep in New York. Both Todd and Dave were booked on the same flight. We thanked them for the tickets and they were out of sight before we walked to the top of the ramp.

Laurie was very excited and we stopped for a beer at one of the clubs where she was meeting up with some friends. They were all excited about the concert and it was only an hour and a few drinks later that I put them in a cab and walked back to the hotel.

I thought about stopping at Jan’s room but instead went to my room and took a shower. I slipped on some boxers and called down to her room. She answered but seemed to be breathing hard. “Hello?”

“Were you thinking of me?”

“Um...”

“Are you with someone?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to be with them?”

“Can I call you later?”

“Don’t bother. I thought that you were my slut but you’re just a slut. Have fun.”

Now I wanted to punch a wall. I wasn’t doing very well taking care of my women or my emotions. The phone rang thirty minutes later and it was Jan. She wanted to talk and I told her to come up to my room. “You can wear a robe or a t-shirt only and carry only your room key.”

She had on a hotel robe and carried only her key. She said that one of the VPs from the New York office had overheard her howling out orgasms the night before and basically, black mailed her into giving him a blowjob. She didn’t let her fuck him but she did perform oral sex. I told her that we all made decisions and lived with the consequences. She offered to be my slut for the night and in the morning. They were staying until Monday and she would be mine until she flew home.

I held the door for her and said, “You don’t know what you want. You close your eyes to things and lie to yourself and others about what you really want. Go back to your husband and lie to him and to yourself while the VP you sucked spreads rumors and invites you to New York to work on projects. You’ll just be the company slut until you finally quit and move on hoping that your reputation doesn’t follow you. You had your night of fun and had your boy toy own your ass. Just be happy with the memories because for you to stay here tonight, you would have to shave that bush bald, and then explain to your husband the hickeys all over your body and maybe the black permanent marker stating that you’re a whore for big fat cock. You don’t want to lose your kids or have your husband take you to the cleaners over a couple good orgasms. Go back to being a soccer mom and hope your reputation at work can survive your decisions.”

She was almost in tears as she left the room wearing her robe and carrying her room key in the walk of shame. I hadn’t wanted to hurt her and had been more than ready to make her fantasies come true for the weekend, but she’d betrayed me like she’d betrayed her family and I wasn’t going to put up with it. Maybe she would sleep alone or maybe there would be a line outside of her door all night. That was the last I ever heard from Jan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.