Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

At home, I called Patty at the condominium to wish her good night. It was one in the morning where she was but she was happy to hear my voice. I told her about the day, the girls, and the party lagoon. She was happy that I was having fun and she mentioned the workout that she did and how sore it left her. She told me that she hated “burpees” but saw the benefit of the exercise and that she planned to do at least a hundred a day.

I wished her ‘Sweet Dreams’ and hung up to find my own bed after my shower. My mind was still on East Coast time. Mary was in the family room with a friend watching TV when I walked in the next morning wearing just a pair of gym shorts. I didn’t know the girl but Mary had a lot of friends. Mary and her friend were both wearing just panties and t-shirts. That seemed to be all based on the way the shirts hung on their perky breasts.

Breakfast consisted of a bowl of corn flakes, a banana that I cut up with the side of my spoon and some milk. I ate in the kitchen since I was still waking up. Mom came in and let her hand rub across my back and shoulders. “How was the lake yesterday?”

“We had fun. Steve was there and a girl from our class, Pam Jones, was there. Judy, her sister, tagged along.”

“I know that you’re discreet and I am both proud and glad that you are. Darcy on the other hand isn’t. I know the names, Pam and Judy Jones. I hope you had fun and were safe in every way. I know that you try to be. My kids make it hard for me to say that I’m raising them well. They’re both in high school and both have more sex than I do and I think that I have a lot of sex.”

“If you weren’t my mom, you would be at the top of my list. If Britt isn’t keeping up, let me know. All my friends think you’re the hottest of all the moms in school.”

She told me to shut up but her smile gave her away that she took it as a compliment. She watched me eat and since it was Sunday, I didn’t work out and spent the day with Mom. I had school starting soon and we went through my closet to get rid of the clothes that I’d outgrown. She took inventory of what was left and what was needed. I had a card or two that I could shop with at any time but she felt better helping me be stylish so I let her do her thing and bought what she told me to and it was almost all Bolts.

Steve stopped by with the tractor tire and Britt was out in his driveway when Steve showed up. Britt walked over after Steve drove off and asked, “Is that a new planter for your mom’s cactus or what?”

“No, it is part of my new workout. Why don’t you come over in the morning and see if you can keep up, Old Man?”

“What time do you want me here, Grasshopper?”

Britt stopped by at 7 the next morning and Mary was up so she walked out with us to the back yard. Britt was letting me lead the workout and Mary did it with us as well. I had thought about what I was trying to do or trying to prove. I wasn’t trying to kill anyone or even just over work them. I wanted to prove the point that even though we were all in shape that there were a lot of muscles that we didn’t exercise and that we’d feel it.

We did some warm up and stretches. I showed them the burpees, tire flip and air squats. I went first, Britt went second and Mary went last. She couldn’t lift the heavy tire so she jumped up on it and then jumped back down. She did it fifty times and was exhausted. I tried it just twenty and was sucking wind as well.

When we were done, Britt said, “That was enlightening. I wasn’t sure what you were trying to prove but I can feel it already and know that tomorrow will be worse. You showed me muscles that I didn’t know existed. You should write them down each of the exercises and figure out what they’re good for. I’d say that they are all good for all around fitness but what exercises work for what muscles would be good to know. Mary can put together the workout for tomorrow and I’ll do the following day.”

Mary and I both agreed and limped off on sore legs and arms to start the day. I went into the office and got the material and swim suits that I’d ordered. I had a couple long t-shirts as well. After calling Jim, I went down to see if Darcy was in and she was. I told her that I had a meeting that I would like for her to attend if she was free. She said that she’d make time for me.

We drove over to the ‘Crazy Horse’ and went in to meet with Jim. The bouncer seemed leery of my bag but after mentioning Jim’s name, he made a call and let us in. Darcy wasn’t sure why we were there but was happy to see naked girls dancing around.

After making the introductions, I handed Jim a couple bathing suits that were sexy and cut to enhance the charms of the ladies. I asked if he would indulge me and ask a couple of his girls to model them for us. He shrugged and complied.

As the girls went off to change, he said, “We have a few different companies that supply most of the outfits that the girls wear. That isn’t to say there isn’t room for a couple more but you wouldn’t be the one and only in the market. I hope they look good.”

The girls were getting ready to come out on stage for the next song and I said, “Jim, I’m not saying that this is for you but after touring the country for work, I found out that different areas have different laws and those laws can be bent or viewed in such a way to make certain options very feasible. There was a club in Sarasota that made the girls wear pasties to cover their nipples. That was the law but if the pasties are clear then it is a very different look while staying within the law.”

“I have some clubs in Vegas, Florida and New York. I am a minor partner in a couple of Canadian clubs in return for a stake in some of my US clubs. I know what you mean as far as laws and following them. The letter of the law and the spirit of the law are not always the same thing in the strip club world.”

“I know that the laws in Vegas are pretty liberal but let’s pretend that a woman was required to wear a bathing suit if liquor was served like in Daytona Beach. You might pull in the bachelor parties or desperate guys but the casual club attendee won’t be gracing your doors.”

“I can see that and that is the reason I don’t own clubs in Daytona.”

As the first girl started to walk to the end of the cat walk, I reached in the bag and pulled out the squirt gun. I handed it to Jim and said, “fire away, you just bought it for ten bucks at a club in Daytona Beach. Aim for the fabric.”

Over the next few minutes the bikinis went truly transparent. The banding around the edge was the only opaque area left on the suit. Jim was smiling and nodding. “Don’t tell anyone until after I buy a couple clubs in Daytona on the cheap. I also have ownership in a few clubs that cater to Spring Break. Wet t-shirts with the name of the club will bring out the best in the co-eds and the wallets out of the boys in town to drink. They won’t have to worry about getting arrested.”

Jim was getting excited and I waved over an oriental girl. I asked her to get naked and put on the t-shirt that I handed her. I’d pulled another girl aside to tell her what I wanted and after the oriental girl had changed, they met up in the Plexiglas shower suspended on a wall above the stage.

The oriental girl followed instructions and pretended that she was bound to the wall at the end of the shower. The black girl used the hand-held spray nozzle to wash back and forth across the oriental girl’s body. It was like she was unwrapping a present. When she made it to the oriental girl’s pubic hair, the t-shirt showed its value. When she made it to her breasts, we were ready to pull out an order form. Jim was ready to fuck the oriental girl. He excused himself and Darcy was panting.

She said, “Jack, you get an A+++++. I want to buy a bunch of shirts and bikinis from you and I’m an owner in the company. That was fucking hot. I won’t sell that patent. We can either sell shirts, the material, or a non-exclusive license but I want to do that with Karen tonight. I might even let you watch.

Jim came back and said that he made a few calls after he took care of his own needs and wanted a to buy whatever we had to sell. The demonstration opened his eyes to the possibilities and he was ready to bend some rules.

Darcy started talking to Jim about the orders and how to structure a partnership or agreement. I had to take a leak. As I emerged from the men’s room, the black girl was in the hall.

“That was fucking hot. If Jim hadn’t taken Jade back to his office, we’d have been in the dressing room with a face full of hair pie. I want a t-shirt and a couple bathing suits for my routines. I am going to work something out with Jade and we’ll clean up with that stuff. When the spray hit her pussy, there was an audible gasp from the crowd and there is no one here. I’ll give you half my take tonight and half of Jade’s if you give us the costumes to wear. I almost creamed myself.”

She took a t-shirt and a bikini and I told her that I would be back at eight o’clock but they would both need to come and dance for the person I brought with me. She agreed and went to find Jade and confirm the agreement.

Later that evening, after dinner, I told Mom that there was something I wanted her to see. Darcy and she talked about everything but not in real time. Mom was in the dark when I led her into the club and we were led to a booth in the back of the VIP section. I explained that some of the girls would be trying out some new Bolts styles and we were there on official business.

She seemed reluctant but played along. When the DJ announced Jade and Jasmine in the shower, there was some applause. When they finished, there was a standing ovation and men were throwing money on the stage even though they were above the stage in the shower. Another girl came out to pick up their tips and after the show they walked out to say hi to me and dance for Mom.

After the dance, they took her back stage and they were gone for a long while. Jasmine and Jade had a long list of guys wanting dances and Mom had all the buttons on her blouse out of order. On the way home, she asked, “What just happened?”

“I proved that I could sell faulty material designs and proved that you’re 100% bisexual. Those girls got you hot. I’m going to drop you off at Britt’s house for a good night of sex. I don’t want to see you at home unless you’re ready to climb into my bed naked.”

“My boy is growing up. I’ll stay at Britt and Darcy’s. I haven’t brought myself to accept sex with my son or daughter yet. But if I said that I wasn’t horny, I’d be lying.”

Later as I fell asleep, I thought about how easy school would be after my summer as an intern under Darcy’s tutelage. Mary’s workout was different than what I expected but the results were the same with a new group of muscles screaming in agony.

Darcy praised me at the meeting and had three appointments to use our materials and a date with Jade, Jasmine, Karen, and Mom. I think that special t-shirts were ordered for the date. I took the cut that they’d offered me and just tipped them for what they did for Mom.

Britt’s workout was different again as he came up with some new things that worked new muscles and I kept notes. The next day was my turn and I was trying to come up with something new. Instead of a new exercise, I went with a new way to do the exercise. I broke it down into 8 sections. Each section was only 30 seconds long. 20 seconds was for exercising and then 10 seconds of rest. 4 minutes was all it took to complete the exercise and there would be four total. Sixteen minutes to complete the workout. We’d start with push-ups, then sit-ups, then air squats then tire jumps. One of us would work out, one would time and one would count. We’d record all the totals.

When we were done for the day we were all on the verge of death. I was just as bad and it was my idea. Mary was calling me dirty names and Britt was talking about going out of town on vacation. After lunch, we all agreed that it was good for us but not something that we wanted to do every day. I was sore and tired when Mom left for her Girl’s night date.

Mary and I stayed home. It was only 8pm when I thought to call Patty. She answered and I told her to get out her toys. I didn’t think it was possible to fuck a woman on the other side of the country but our minds and mouths merged into a wonderful session of sex where she came over and over as I instructed her or guided her in how, when and how hard to use her toys. When she could cum was just the icing that kept her on that fine line between cumming and begging to cum some more.

When I hung up, Mary was standing in the doorway. She said, “Next time, I want to listen to her side as well because what you were doing was hot, she must have been in heaven.”

I threw a pillow at her and she threw it back before walking off to her room. That started a routine of phone sex with Patty that kept us both happy and connected for the whole year. When she called out my name in ecstasy it made my heart leap. Her pleasure was my focus and the things she would do always amazed me and got her off in an even bigger way than either of us imagined.

The start of school was almost like a start to a vacation after the long summer with all the work and adventures we had. When my English teacher asked us to write a paper about what we did over the summer vacation. I started to laugh. The new teacher, Mrs. Phillips didn’t think it was funny. She asked me to stay after class and asked what was so funny about the assignment.

“Mrs. Phillips, I had a very interesting summer as I worked as an intern for Sport Support. I lived at the beach in Florida and traveled the country. I thought about some of the things that I’d done and thought that I would get kicked out of school if I actually wrote them down and turned them in.”

“Well now I expect to read all about your summer in an unedited version. You won’t get in trouble if you’re telling the truth. I don’t want some made up story. It better be good or I’ll be calling your mom in to talk about interrupting my class.”

What was turned in was almost X-rated but it was all the truth. Mrs. Phillips had trouble looking me in the eye the next day. She did ask me to stay after again and asked me if it was all true.

“It is all true except I changed a couple names. There’s only a dozen or so cheerleaders but I didn’t want to write her name in my paper. You can probably guess but I’ll deny it if you do.”

She lost some of her bravado after she read the paper and we talked. It made me wonder what she was thinking but she didn’t add anything else to let me know. School carried on as normal. My workouts seemed to get harder for all of us but we were using each other to push ourselves and work hard. Even if Britt was out late playing cards, he would get up to workout with us. Sometimes he went back to bed when we left for school.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.