Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

Wednesday started with a blow job and a smile. We adjusted the workout a bit but did much of the same. She liked to jump with me since she had to work harder to reach my fingertips. I had to work hard to out jump her. I was consistently just over nine and a half feet so later, back at the condominium, I took a short string and attached it to the ceiling with a golf ball attached to it with an eye screw. It was just over 9’6” to the bottom of the ball. I would jump up and touch it and it felt good. Patty got it and walked over. She stood and jumped but just missed it. I just looked at her and said, “Fifty a day.”

“Yes Sir. When you aren’t here, can I wear a bra? I like just wearing a thong when you’re around. You make me feel sexy and it makes me feel good to know that looking at my body makes you happy.”

“Yes, little one you can wear a bra when I’m not here but you need to sleep in the nude.”

“Yes Sir. The more I say that, the better it feels. I feel so comfortable and relaxed. Just saying the word makes me feel loved, taken care of and part of something much larger and out of my control.” She giggled and continued, “And I don’t just mean your cock ... Sir.”

She was growing on me but I still had feelings for Jackie but they seemed to be fading. We hadn’t spoken in a month or two and she didn’t try to come see me and I didn’t try to see her even though we were just a couple of hours’ drive from each other. I didn’t want to make any commitments or set up expectations that I wouldn’t be willing to keep in the future.

“Patty, I love you. I had talks earlier this summer with Darcy’s husband, Britt. I had a talk with Darcy and with my mom. My sister will probably corner me when I get home but they’ve all told me the same thing and that is that I’m still young. You’re still young. We aren’t old enough to legally sign contracts or documents and we aren’t old enough to make life long commitments. I want to be with you more than anyone that I have ever been close to outside of my family. I don’t want to have you waiting around for me if someone comes along that interests you. I also can’t promise to be monogamous while we’re apart. I might be at a party this weekend and end up in bed with someone.”

She was nodding her head which was a good sign. “Darcy explained that to me. She told me that you were like her husband and that you might not ever be able to settle down with one woman but that any woman you did make the commitment to would know that it was for real and forever. She said it might take five, ten or fifty years but you would be honest with me. Britt left her for a long time while they worked on their careers. We talked about dominants and subs.”

“How does that make you feel?”

“About you? I understand because I see it in your eyes. I see it in your heart. I can see that you love me but can only give me a small part right now. I can accept that or walk away. If I tried to take all of you, I would be rejected or you would give up who you really are just to make me happy. I don’t want you to give up who you are just for me. I want you to live and be happy just like you want that for me. As far as the doms and subs, I think that I’m like Darcy. I don’t think that I could say ‘No’ to you but Kim knew that she would either answer to me or she’d have nothing. I can dominate some women.”

“I bet you can, Little One. Are we going to be alright when I leave? I’m worried about you.”

“I’ll be strong. I’ll look forward to talking to you and Darcy when we can work it out to talk. I have some friends and will make some more. I might go to prom or the school dances with another guy or might not. I’ll have to see how I feel. I am going to work mornings and evenings on getting into the best shape I can and will earn a scholarship to play volleyball for the Gators next year. I want to be the first girl that you fuck in your new house.”

Darcy came in around noon on Friday. I was expecting her to call and let me know when to meet her at the airport but she took a cab to the condominium. I was in bed with Patty relaxing with her head on my shoulder. Darcy just walked into the condominium and into my room. “Don’t you two look sexy? Jack, can you leave us alone? I want to talk to Patty before we fly home.” Darcy had a small bag with her and was getting undressed as I picked up some clothes and went to shower down the hall.

Back in the living room after my shower, I could hear Patty having an orgasm through the door. They both emerged thirty minutes later, fresh from the shower. They were chatting like school girls. Darcy took her to show her where she kept cash in the den. There were two bundles of hundred dollar bills totaling twenty grand in the desk.

Patty was happy to show Darcy the car as she drove us to the airport. I carried our bags to the plane and it wasn’t until we were about to board the plane that Patty pounced on me and cried while holding me tight.

Darcy cleared her throat a couple of times then told Patty that we had to go. She was still standing and waving goodbye when the pilot pulled away from the terminal.

When we leveled off at 28,000 feet, Darcy finally spoke. “You did well this summer. I signed the Dolphins to our brand and there are talks with six other teams being arranged. The volleyball tournament went well. You managed the project as well as could be expected. There weren’t any major areas missed or dropped. Everyone seemed happy. As an intern, I would give you an “A” for the work you did. You only let one thing drop that I know of but if you had an assistant like I do, she would have reminded you.”

It took me a minute to figure out what I had forgotten. “Darcy, I didn’t forget. I didn’t drop it. It just changed priorities. When I get back to Vegas, I’ll figure out what to do with the see-through fabric. If I could keep it wet, we could make sails out of it so that captains could see through them. When it dries, it becomes opaque again.”

“You didn’t forget. You get an A-Plus. I’m very proud with what I see in you as a partner, friend and as a man. I don’t have to tell you that Patty is in love with you. I wanted to explain a few things but as we spoke, she let me know that you’d already set proper expectations for you both. You gave her freedom until you were ready to make a commitment. I brought her some toys that I bought for her and then showed her how to use them on herself and on her friends. She’ll be alright.”

“I heard part of the demonstration. She sounded happy.” The rest of the flight was uneventful.

Back in Vegas, Mom was happy to have me home and I promised that I’d stay at the house on Sunday but I wanted to go waterskiing with my friend Steve. He’d broken up with his girlfriend and asked who we should invite. I told him that I’d make some calls.

I didn’t have Pam Jones number but she was in the phone book so I gave her a call to see if she wanted to go skiing with Steve and me. She did and asked if Judy could come along. Judy was scheduled to go back to school the next week and this would be a good way to send her off.

I asked about Steve and how she wanted to be treated. “Pam, I had fun with both you and your sister. I haven’t said anything to anyone about the time I spent with you or your sister. It’s a secret that I’ve kept; Steve has no idea. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or put you on the spot in front of him unless that is what you want or expect.”

“You told me that Steve would be there before I agreed to come and to be honest, I expected and hoped for the same if not more than last time. There’s only been a few nights that I haven’t gone to bed with stinky fingers thinking of the day I spent with you and Darcy. I have my sister shave me every day and I return the favor. I’ve been thinking about what I’ll do after she leaves to go back to school. She wishes that you were older and attending UCLA. To have you at the same school away from the parents would be her dream come true.”

“So, you and your sister would be alright if I brought Steve into play? I’ll make sure that his lips are sealed before I let him do anything but he’s my best friend and I trust him.”

“You forgot that he’s cute.”

“Not as cute as you or Judy.”

Steve climbed in my jeep the next day. The girls were going to meet us at the marina. “Steve, there are a few things I wanted to talk to you about before we get to the boat. First, I wanted to get one of those big ass tires that we had to move. It can be old and beat up but that was a workout that I could feel for days and need to get used to using those muscles. Can you get a used one for me to push around my back yard?”

“We can borrow my dad’s truck and take as many as we want. He has to pay to have them hauled away.”

“The next thing we need to talk about might not be as easy.”

“Is everything alright?”

“Everything’s fine. I’ve become more sexually active in the last year or two and learned a few things. I’ve had sex in several positions, I’ve had anal sex with a few girls and oral sex both giving and receiving. There are two other things that I’ve learned. The most important is the need for discretion. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. This is very important because a girl doesn’t want a reputation of being a slut or being into kinky things.

“Which leads me to the last thing. I’ve found out that I am very dominant in the bedroom and there are a lot of women out there that tend to be submissive. This means that they obey my commands and enjoy me being in control.”

“Whoa, do you wear leather and use whips and stuff?”

“Not yet. It is more just giving a command to do something and they comply. Are you cool with that and can you keep your mouth shut? If you can, your life can be much more pleasant, if not then we can just go home.”

“Jack, I’d never do something to embarrass or hurt you. You’re my best friend in the world. I won’t stand by and watch you rape a girl but if it’s something she wants and enjoys, I can either watch or participate. I’ve had a lot of sex this summer but nothing like what you’re talking about.”

We were pulling into the marina and standing next to their car were Judy and Pam Jones. Steve said, “There is Pam fucking Jones. She’s hot. Do you know her? She’s on the cheerleading squad.”

“No, let’s see if they want to go out on the boat.”

“Yes, that would fulfill a few fantasies.”

Pulling into the spot next to them, I got out and asked, “Would you ladies like to go out in the boat and maybe do some skiing?”

Judy responded before Pam, “We’d love to.”

Steve was in a trance as he followed the girls and carried the cooler down the dock to where the boat was kept.

When we were all aboard, I tossed a gym bag into the cabin below deck and said, “Why don’t you girls go below and change into your bathing suits?” I idled out of the marina and then slowly brought the boat to plane on top of the water. We were up to speed when the hatch opened and out walked the Jones sisters in thongs and tops that both left nothing to the imagination. They must have used a crow bar on each other to wedge them into those suits and no hair stuck out on the sides. I was pleased.

Steve on the other hand was in awe, “Oh fuck.”

“Steve seems to like the outfits, what about you ladies?”

“If my mom were to see me, I’d be sent to a convent but to be honest, I feel hot, sexy and horny as hell.”

After we were away from the marina some, I slowed down and asked Steve if he wanted to ski. He did but couldn’t hide the bulge in his shorts as he stood to get in the water. Both girls watched Steve and his lump as he walked to the back of the boat and jumped off the swim platform. I handed him the skis and Judy fed the rope out to him as I put the boat in gear and took the slack out of the line. By the time, he was ready the line was tight and he gave a nod.

The throttle went forward and Steve was up and skimming across the surface of the large lake. He crossed the wake a few times as he swung out wide to pick up speed. I looked over at Judy and said, “Take off your top, Little One.”

Her smile widened as she undid the knot behind her neck and removed her top. Steve did notice after a while and the next time we went to jump the wake, he wiped out as he tried to impress the girls. The boat circled around as I turned to go back and pick him up. “Pam, if you’re sure then I want you topless when we get back to Steve.”

She may have had a small orgasm from the command alone but she soon matched her sister in wearing only a thong. Steve didn’t want to go again. Judy took the skis and put them away as Pam handed him a towel. He took it but quickly turned to pull in the rope and get it stowed away. Judy and Pam both declined a turn and sat in the seats at the back of the boat. With only the thongs, they worked on their tans and Steve glanced at me.

Speaking quietly, I asked, “Are you alright Steve? Are you going to be able to go the rest of your life and never tell a soul that you saw the beautiful Pam Jones topless when you went skiing with her?”

It was fun to watch his face as his mind put the talk on the way over together with the two girls in the back of the boat. He had to have that internal struggle. When he finally worked it out in his mind, he replied. “Their virtue is safe in my hands.”

“I’m proud of you, Buddy. Your life just took a turn for the better.” I turned to the back of the boat and said, “Pam, Judy has to go away to school this week; I bet she would love to have some lips and your sweet tongue licking that sweet pussy of hers to a nice orgasm.”

She didn’t have to be told twice. Pam left the Thong on Judy but pulled it to the side and started to eat her sister out. I’d slowed the boat and headed towards a cove that would give us some more privacy if it wasn’t already occupied. Steve was in heaven and never in his wildest dreams would have imagined the scene before him.

The boat was turning into the cove when Judy announced her orgasm. When Pam looked over her shoulder, I motioned her to me. When she was in my arms, I gave her a kiss and tasted her sister on her lips. “You did good Little One. I’m proud of you. Did you have fun?”

“Yes Sir. I’ve been having fun since you pulled into the parking lot. I’ve missed you all summer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.