Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

It was still early so I made my first call to ESPN. I was transferred from one person to another until I finally got to someone that would listen and could decide on what I was asking for. Mr. Archer asked what he could do to help me and I laid out my ideas.

“Mr. Archer, I am sure that you have heard of Sport Support and that is who I work for. We’re putting together a last-minute volleyball tournament that will take place over five weekends, along the west coast of Florida. I want to hire a camera crew and an announcer to do somewhat of a documentary of all five tournaments and then actually record and announce some of the semi-finals and the final matches for the final tournament.”

“Do you plan for us to show them on ESPN?”

“I was, but not where you pay us to play them; but rather, we pay you or another channel to play them. It will be like an infomercial for Sport Support since all the signage around the court, the uniforms, towels, and water bottles will all be branded. You or another channel can play it in the middle of the night or a dead spot during the day. I just want the recordings to be professional quality and the announcers to know what they are talking about and sound good.”

“The cost of production isn’t cheap but if we send a junior crew they can gain experience. We have a few summer interns running around here. It sounds like a fun project. You pay for the travel and lodging for a six-person production crew. They can drive down with the van and a rental car. I’ll send a producer with a few camera people and a couple of announcers that can handle volleyball. We’ll charge the editing at time and materials and can give you a good rate for the slow times when we’re trying to fill in air time. We can repeat it a few times but can’t run it every night like a real infomercial.”

He gave me a number that sounded more than fair. We agreed to the terms and I gave him the name of the person in Nevada to send the contract to. That led me to reserving hotel rooms at all the locations for those workers and my staff. The set-up crew hadn’t mentioned it so they either had a camper or had built room and board into the price. This was getting expensive so I decided that I might as well go all in. I set the prize money at $5,000 for the first-place team in each of the first four tournaments and second place in the finals. The winner of the final would earn $20k.

This would draw the best teams around and draw those that wanted to compete against them. If they were in college or planned to go to college, they could waive the prize money or designate a charity to a donation. By the time I looked up, it was lunch time and I called out to talk to Megan to let her know where I was and what was happening. She seemed surprised at the kind of money I was throwing around but just said that she’d take care of the extra barriers and budget allocation.

We were just about to take a break for lunch around one when the phone rang. Kim answered and handed it to me. The man on the phone was Mike Moss. He had played and was a star of the men’s volleyball team in the last Olympics. He told me that he’d been contacted by Mr. Archer at ESPN about spending five weeks in Florida to announce volleyball tournaments.

I explained what we were trying to do. We wanted to bring attention to the sport of beach volleyball and to the brand of Sport Support. I mentioned the prize money and he said that he should play instead of announce.

“That is up to you Mike but we’re definitely hoping to get some of the better players to show up.”

“You should have held the event in California,” he joked. “I’ll reach out to some of my friends and start spreading the word.”

“I can fax you an entry form with a phone number to fax it back to. We’re limiting the entries and want representation of high school, college, locals, and pros. There will only be 32 slots for each division in each tournament.

“Most of those guys love a road trip so if they can scrounge up gas money, they’ll be there.”

“We’d love to have them and if money is really that tight, I might find some change in my couch cushions that I can send their way.”

“Speaking of travel, the reason that I called is that I wanted to bring my wife and son with me but wanted to make sure that was cool and you didn’t have me bunking with the camera man.”

“No problem. I reserved ten rooms at each place. Some have two queens and some have suites depending on the hotel. Feel free to bring them along. It’ll be five weeks. Are you the only announcer?”

“Mr. Archer mentioned Donna Glass from the women’s team but he hadn’t confirmed anything with her.”

“Have you worked with her before?”

“No but I’ve heard her do the college women’s matches and she can carry her end. I hope she says yes. I hear that this is going to be produced as a feature but you’re paying to have it run?”

“I figure that if all of the ads are ours that I can run it at off times much cheaper than just running a thirty second ad during a major sports event.”

“That makes sense to me and the fans will be happy for the event to run commercial free. I’ll make sure that Donna and I drop the sponsor’s name often and in good light. My wife will be happy to be on the beach and with me while I work. Thanks for understanding. Have the entry form faxed to ESPN and they can fax it to me along with my contract.”

“No problem. I’m happy to have you on board.”

Kim asked, “Who was that?”

“I was going to mention to you at lunch that I took care of the camera crew and announcers. ESPN is going to produce the filming and Mike Moss and Donna Glass are going to announce.”

“You don’t do anything half way, do you? Those are two of the most recognizable people in the sport.”

“I want you to have something good to put on your resume. Do you want to make me a sandwich since you have those skills or do you want me to take you out to lunch?”

We did go out to lunch after another call to Megan. She was asked to set up a fax machine to take in faxed entries and a mail box at the office to take those that were mailed in. By Friday afternoon, we had most everything scheduled to happen with the companies and man power contracted to get the work done. Over all the budget was just under a half million dollars for the five weeks. Darcy never said a word about price.

Saturday morning, I met Kim at the courts and we played a few games. We handed out a few fliers to the teams that we thought were tops in the area. She’d brought a small suitcase. We stopped in Siesta Key that afternoon and then headed down to Naples and spread the word down there on Sunday. We stayed the night so that we could meet with the county the next day.

Kim had booked a hotel and only reserved one room. I was checking in when the front desk person mentioned a basic king room. I asked if there were better rooms and they had an executive suite overlooking the beach and pool on the top floor. I asked for the upgrade and paid for the more expensive room. I never mentioned that we’d be sleeping together because she made the original reservation and knew what she wanted.

When we walked in she gave her little wolf whistle again. I looked at her in her t-shirt and shorts. I took her bag and tossed it on the bed and opened it. I started taking out her clothes and tossing them on the bed. When everything was out I turned to her. “It seems that I haven’t been doing my job. We need to go shopping and get you dressed in the brand that you work for. I can’t have you walking around in those other brands. Let’s go shopping and then you can model for me before I ravage your body all night long.”

“You don’t have to spend that kind of money on me.”

“I want to because you’re representing Bolts. You’ll be wearing Bolts or nothing from now on. It is your choice. Tell me your answer now.”

She blushed red. “When we’re out of the room, I’ll wear Bolts. When we’re in the room, I’ll wear what you tell me.”

“You’ll wear what I tell you all the time.”

She got redder if that was possible but she just nodded her consent. “I’ll do as you say.”

She did have a few Bolts in her bag and that is what she could wear. I made her change right there in the room and she seemed to smile when I told her to. She didn’t look me in the eye. Her shoulders did drop when I put all her non-Bolt clothes in the trash can.

At the sporting goods stores, she ended up with more clothes and bathing suits than she expected but she should be good to go for any occasion. Back at the hotel she was made to put on the smallest bikini bottoms and the smallest sports bra. I said, “This is what I want to encourage the girls to wear in the tournament. Sex sells and the number of people watching will increase with inversely to the size of the bathing suit; the smaller the suits, the more viewers. With the men, I think encouraging shirtless is better than Speedo style bathing suits.”

“I agree. We’ll need to hand out razors in the clothing truck. There will be some trimming of the hedges. I’ll have a talk with the sales girls about the best way to present the clothing options and maybe help out the first day to make sure they understand.”

“I’m glad you understand me. If you say, ‘Yes Sir’, you’ll do fine little one. Now get naked, pull back the comforter, get a towel from the bathroom to put down under you and get on the bed.”

She did as she was told but laid down and spread her legs, expecting me to climb in between them.

As I removed my clothes I instructed her, “Now rub that sweet pussy of yours. I want to watch you play. I want to see what you might do to encourage some of the competitors to dress in the smaller suits. I could have you wear a thong so they could see the benefits.”

“Jack, I don’t want to masturbate in front of you,” she pleaded.

“I just told you that if you answered, ‘Yes Sir’, that we’d be fine. Here you go and spoil it right off the bat. Now roll over onto your stomach.”

She opened her mouth to protest but decided against it and rolled over. I climbed on the bed and straddled her back while I faced her feet. Ten quick spankings had her thrashing and squealing. After I was done with the ten, I rubbed her ass as if to calm the angriness that she had just accepted. I let my hand move between her legs and she spread her legs. I whispered, “Good girl,” as I started to rub her pussy lips. I took my time until she was spread wide and greedily accepting my fingers deep in her pussy when I wasn’t rubbing her clit. She was on the verge of cumming when I stopped.

I got off her back and she whined, “I was so close, why did you stop?”

“I thought that you didn’t want to be masturbated in front of me. I thought you having an orgasm might embarrass you more. Do you want to be embarrassed?”

She thought for a second and said, “Yes Sir.”

“Then roll on your back and masturbate for me.”

“Yes Sir.”

Her hand started to rub back and forth on her clit and then started to alternate fucking deep into her pussy. She was ready to explode again when I made her stop. Her lip went out to pout as she wanted to know why I stopped her. I looked into her eyes. “You cum only when I give you permission. You may continue.”

Her eyes and facial expression said that she wanted to resist or defy me but instead softened as she said, “Yes Sir.”

She started in again with a light sheen of sweat covering her body as her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. She got close again and looked at me with pleading eyes. “Please may I cum?”

“If we have 32 teams in three divisions, how many hours of play time will that be?”

“OHHHHHH, damn, thirty-two teams will take thirty-one games.” Her hand never stopped but her strained voice announced that she would rather be screaming her orgasm. “Thirty-one games times three divisions will be ninety-three games. At an hour, a piece that is ninety-one hours.”

She was ready to burst but I kept on while she moaned and squirmed. “If we have three courts set up with bleachers, how many other courts will we need?”

“ARHHH, we’ll have ten other courts for a total of thirteen for each round. The last two rounds we’ll only use the three with bleachers.”

I watched her pleading eyes and her stomach tighten as she fought her own body as it wanted to orgasm. She was panting but was focused on me when I said, “Cum for me, Little One.”

I wasn’t ready for the release as she squirted on the towel underneath her. It was sexy as hell and seemed to last a couple of minutes as her body writhed around as the ecstasy engulfed her. She was just calming down when I dove between her legs and licked, sucked, and fingered her to six more orgasms in the next hour. I wouldn’t say that she passed out but she fell asleep. I went in and took a quick shower before slipping into the living room to relax while the TV played in the background.

Kim walked out a couple of hours later and sat on my lap, while giving me a kiss. “That was the most amazing sex I have ever had! Thank you!”

“You’re welcome. Go get cleaned up and dressed, I’m hungry.”

She did as she was told and we walked a couple of blocks to a casual restaurant. Her eyes sparkled to match her satisfied smile all through dinner. The food was filling and we walked hand in hand back to the hotel. It was still early when we climbed in bed and I filled her with my cock. It wasn’t rough, hard and all night long. Instead, we kissed a lot and I played with her nipples as I filled her with slow steady strokes. I let her come once just before I did.

We slept well as I held her and the next day we were up and out to meet with the person from Parks and Rec, to look at the courts, the location, sign contracts and pay our fees. I mentioned ESPN but that they would only have a small truck for production. He seemed happy and hinted that they would do some work to make everything look good.

That afternoon, Kim made calls to schools and even though they were out for the summer, there were still people there that could reach out to a coach and students that might be good for the competition. She then made calls to the universities that were close to the different venues and left messages or spoke to coaches or athletic directors that were in the office.

We did the same in Clearwater and then were up in the panhandle of Florida for the following weekend. The locals weren’t too bad but the last stop in Clearwater again on the way back to the condominium showed the best promise for a local team to make a difference in the tournament. The days were spent on the phone; the nights were spent in bed and the weekends were spent playing volleyball and talking to local players.

Kim recruited a couple of friends to help for the five weeks of play. One was a teammate from her college team that lived down in Tampa. The other was a girl from Sarasota but played in high school. She would be a senior and was better at age 17 than both college girls. The teammate was Ruth Manning the high school girl was Patty Brown. Both girls were on the payroll at a little less pay than Kim but they’d be traveling with us. Ruth’s parents had a lot of questions but Patty’s mom seemed to care less and told her to have fun. We stopped by to pick her up and she lived in a trailer park. She carried an old knapsack when she let the door close behind her hopped down the steps and skipped to the car. She climbed in the back seat with a pretty smile.

I drove them all to the sporting goods store and Kim, who was much more comfortable with me now, set about redoing their wardrobes. I walked down the way in the mall and found a couple suit cases that looked nice and bought one for each of the girls. I was waiting on the bench out front when they call came out carrying bags of clothes. Kim handed me back my credit card that she had used and the receipt. Ruth and Patty both thanked me for their new clothes.

The response to tournaments was overwhelming. There were a lot of players locally, from Florida colleges and universities as well as pros coming in from all over the US. Most of the ones from California were signing up for the last two events so they could stay for the finals if they made it in. We had to make calls to different organizations and people to vet the entries and do our best to pick the best from each area. I did see that the girls from the University of Florida, Tia and Ashley, would be at the first event in Clearwater.

Clearwater wasn’t that far from Long Boat Key but we moved the entire operation up the coast. We were driving into town and heard one of the DJs mention the tournament. I looked to Kim and she just shrugged. “I had some time and mentioned that if they stopped by, we would hook them up with a shirt or two but they needed to mention the tournament a few times.

We met with the producer and crew at the hotel on Thursday morning. We all went over to see the activity on the beach. The courts looked good and the bleachers and border walls surrounding the court were great. Kim took off with her clipboard, Ruth, and Patty to start checking on everything. The semi with the store in it pulled in that afternoon.

I walked around with Mike Moss and Donna. Mike’s son, Marcus was there with Mike’s wife. Marcus was only three but liked to hit the volleyball and was already doing it well. I explained that I just wanted the first four qualifying events to be casual except for the finals in each division. They could announce it live for practice or voice over after it was edited in its final version. They seemed to get a grasp of what I was trying to do and both asked about the following summer.

“I don’t know yet. This isn’t cheap but if it pays off then I would hope for it to go national and then international. The sponsorship is cheap, the prizes are more and the cost of travel for the camera crew and announcers add up quick. Do your best and hopefully we’ll all be enjoying these tournaments for years to come.”

Donna said, “It came together quick and that costs money. It looks like everything is top shelf. I hope it goes well. I was looking at some of the players and they come from all different backgrounds and are at different levels. If we want to, we can do some background stories or interviews with the winning teams that we can plug in during breaks or between matches. The human-interest side is the new fad in sports broadcasting although some take it too far. If they’re wearing Bolts during the segment, it should fit right in to what you’re trying to do.”

The tournament went off with only a few hiccups. The turnout of spectators went beyond projections. The players loved the uniforms and Kim did a great job steering the girls to some of the smaller suits. The producer went beyond with the intent of highlighting the talent of him and his crew. The announcers did everything they could and in the end, I got a call from Mr. Archer asking if they could show the whole thing in a ten-part special, one hour a night for ten week nights. They would sell their normal advertising and we’d get paid for the material and not be charged for the production.

The fans loved it and Darcy flew up to Connecticut with me to negotiate a deal for the next few summers. The TV deal paid for the cost of the tournament and then some. Sales of beachwear increased by 12% and Kim got a very nice bonus. From that point on it was hard to mention beach volleyball and not mention the Bolts beach volleyball tour.

Most of the winners were out of college and collected their prize. Tia and Ashley did win the qualifier and donated the $5k to the University of Florida athletic scholarship fund. I had a nice two-bedroom suite at all the venues. Patty stayed in one of the bedrooms with Ruth while Kim didn’t hesitate to claim the other half of my king-sized bed.

Patty seemed interested in me but would always look away or down when I caught her staring. I’d given the room next to ours to Tia and Ashley the first tournament in Clearwater so that they didn’t have to pay for a room. It was Sunday after the tournament and Kim took Ruth and drove to Pensacola to start the next week’s preparations. Patty and I were scheduled to go to the site of the tournament on Monday and make sure the crews tore down correctly and cleaned up after themselves. We had a 3pm meeting with the county to sign off that everything was to their specifications.

Tia and Ashley were still so excited that after Patty and I took them to dinner, they came back and we had some champagne and beer sent up to the suite. We all had a few drinks and Patty called it a night and went to bed. I stayed with the Gator girls and told them that their Gator Bolts tops went well with the little blue bikini bottoms. Their asses would be good material for many a man’s masturbation fantasies.

They were giddy and swished their asses before both coming to me on the couch. We touched and kissed. We were all naked when I saw some movement in the doorway and it was Patty watching. I told the submissive, Tia to rub her nipples and could see that Patty was doing it as well. When I told her to rub her pussy Patty did the same. When I told Tia to go get Patty and bring her out, Patty met her half way to the couch. Patty was the most submissive thing I’d ever met and as Ashley rode my cock, I directed Tia and Patty though a series of orgasms. I had Ashley get involved and then had sex with Tia and Patty before we all fell asleep in the king size bed.

I woke with a beautiful girl looking up at me with her hand slowly stroking my cock. When she saw my eyes, open and look at her, she looked away and lowered her mouth with a trail of kisses to my cock. She kissed it, licked it, and then took me in her mouth to suck me off. The look on her face as she wiped the small about of cum from the corner of her mouth was as if she had won the volleyball tournament. I ran my hand across her head as if I was petting her or praising her for a job well done. Tia was lying on my other shoulder and had seen the whole thing and almost cried at the sincerity of Patty’s emotions. She leaned over and kissed her. Ashley of course slept through the whole thing but cuddled up next to me as Tia led Patty from the room to have a talk about what she was feeling and going through.

When we were all up and clean, you could tell that Patty had done some crying as she dealt with her emotions but seemed in a good mood. Tia said that she would be all right but to treat her well. The girls overrode my suggestion of room service for a stop at the Waffle house down the road. After breakfast, Tia and Ashley said goodbye until the final tournament. Patty and I went back to the site of the tournament and met with the guy from the county. He was pleased with the revenue from the concessions and the praise he had received from his boss earlier that morning.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.