Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the year. One more exam and I can mark off eleventh grade. I was just visiting my neighbor across the street or the cul-de-sac. My name Is Jack Overstreet but you might know me as Johnny. My neighbor, Britt, had wanted to talk with me. We’ve become closer since my father passed away.

Britt is about 10 years older than me and there’s about the same age difference between him and my mom. They were good friends and our families seem to have merged into one over the last fifteen years. I stopped over and we sat out by the pool, just the two of us. The main topic of conversation was my future.

It started with, “Johnny, it seems like just a short while ago when I was babysitting for you back in Orlando. I’ve watched you grow both physically and emotionally and am proud of what I see. Your mom tells me that you’re on track for another great year in school. The daily workouts have you looking very fit and Chuck and the security team tell me that your Krav Maga self-defense courses are going well. I don’t expect you to have the rest of your life mapped out today but with only one year of high school left, in what direction do you see yourself leaning?”

“Britt, I don’t know. I know that I want to go to college and Mom wants me to go as well. I don’t think that I can be a world class musician like Darcy and I sure don’t have any grand plans to change the transportation world like you did. I also know that with what has been given to me; my mom would kill me if I just sat on my ass all day for the rest of my life. I was thinking about playing golf and poker like you do,” I said with a smile.

“You do well at poker but the pros would eat you up until you got some more experience. Golf is something that you should stay away from when there’s high stakes gambling going on. You don’t practice enough to even consider that. Both you and Mary can hold your own when we play cards here at the house but if you want to play in the casinos, I have some more things to teach you.”

“I know. I can take most of my friends for a couple bucks when we play. What you have taught us is just a different way than most of them think. Between all the businesses that you and Mom are involved in, I’ll probably see if something interests me. Right now, I’m thinking of getting a business degree but that can change. I play on the varsity basketball and volleyball teams at school but don’t think that I am tall enough to play in college.”

“That’s fine, just keep doing your best at all that you do and adjust your course in life as things come up. I do have a favor to ask. I want you to think about a set of rules that you plan to live by. This is something that I did when I was younger and it seemed to help me as I’ve made decisions. I didn’t always follow them and sometimes changed them but it gave me a base line against which to judge myself and my actions.”

“I can do that but don’t really know what you mean. Can I read your rules?”

“I never wrote mine down but probably should have. You have a lot of money, you’re in good shape, you have good looks, and you’re smart. This means that you have a lot of options in life and how you live it. This will be truer when you move away and go to college. You’ll be able to eat what you want, go to bed when you want, wake up when you want, go to class when you want, study, work out, drink, do drugs, date, have sex. The world is your oyster.”

He continued, “I always tried to put my classes first. I wanted to learn, understand, and master the material beyond just being able to pass the test. I took my classes in the morning and then studied until dinner. It was just like having a job. I would work out in the morning before class and play tennis, basketball, or golf other times. I made time for my friends and watched what I ate and drank.”

“Britt, those all sound like good ideas. I study now and am still doing the pushups, sit-ups and I run most mornings. I like to play basketball or volleyball for fun and golf on occasion. I like to take out the boat and ski or mess around on the lake when I have time.”

“I know that your trust has a clause about drugs and such. I spoke to your mom and asked how she was going to approach those things. She basically said that most kids in college drink some and smoke some pot. Most can’t afford coke, or harder drugs. You can. She will be watching your grades and how often you call home to check in to see how strict she will be.”

“I’ll put it on my calendar to call her and tell her I love her regularly. I’ve tried both pot and alcohol but don’t make a habit of either.”

“Johnny, I don’t know how much you remember but your dad had some problems with alcohol. He wasn’t one that needed a drink to get out of bed or had to have a drink every day. He did have a problem that when he started drinking, he had trouble stopping. I’m one that if I go out drinking, I’ll have a couple when I first arrive then when I get a little buzz, I’ll have one or so an hour and nurse my drinks and my buzz all night. If I know I’ll be leaving at some point, I’ll make sure I stop drinking and am sober or call a cab before I leave. I had a friend in college that got a DUI and it set his life back a couple years, and he didn’t hurt anyone. If he had, it would have been ten times worse.”

“I don’t drink and drive. I have too much to lose. Mom tells me that people always come after the deep pocket and even if we have the best lawyers, sometimes it costs more to fight them than it does to just pay them off so I can always be a target if I let myself get into those situations.”

“Your mom’s right. Lawyers cost a lot but they can save you a lot of headaches. Your dad sure did for me.”

“What kind of rules did you have about sex besides what you taught me in the condom aisle of the drug store a year or two ago?”

“Johnny.”

I interrupted him before he could go into his explanation, “Britt, I do want to hear what you have to say about sex but I’m thinking that I want to change my name. Johnny is a little boy’s name or a nickname for John. My dad was John so they called me Johnny instead of Junior. I was thinking about using the adult nickname of ‘Jack’ so I don’t think about my dad every time someone calls my name.”

“Jack has a nice ring and you can use it the rest of your life. JFK was called Jack by his friends and family. I wouldn’t call Johnny Cash or Johnny Carson little boys.”

“I know but I’ve been thinking about it when the girls drag it out is sounds childish, ‘Johnnnnnyyyy’.”

“Okay, Jack. I like it but don’t expect everyone to get it right the first time and I don’t know if your mom will ever stop letting you be her little boy.” Britt shot me a smile before continuing. “I do expect you to not rape any women and make sure you and your partner are both protected and disease free. I also had a rule about sleeping with married women or girls that are in relationships unless they had permission from their partner. This let me sleep better at night knowing that I wasn’t out trying to split up families or relationships. I knew that I didn’t plan on settling down until I proposed to Darcy so I knew that if the woman left her husband or boyfriend that I wasn’t going to be there to catch them.”

I chuckled and replied, “I don’t have too many married women hitting on me but there are a few girls at school that smile at me or give me that look even though they are dating someone else. So, I know a little about what you’re saying.”

“There are very few people that get married to their high school sweethearts. College sweethearts are more common but even then, it isn’t that common. Try to enjoy life and don’t worry about getting married until you know that the woman you’re with is the one and only person you ever want to be with the rest of your life. You know that I don’t have just one. Neither do Darcy, your mom, and others in our close circle of friends, but outside that circle, it’s common to be monogamous after marriage. Your spouse may expect or demand that from you so be sure and talk about your expectations. Honesty is always the best policy.”

“Yes, I had that talk with Jackie when we first got together. She was surprised when I brought it up but we both had a clear understanding about our relationship before we had sex and then went home to our home states.”

“We talked about people suing you. There are also women out there that may try to trap you by getting pregnant. If you want to be a dad and get someone pregnant, that’s also something you should have thought out and talked about in advance. I have a couple of kids that were planned and wanted children but just not any that I planned to raise or be responsible for. I did fund some trusts for their college and would step in if I was needed but the moms were clear before they got pregnant.”

“I guess that I should read and understand the trust. I don’t know much about it except that I have one and it is worth a lot.”

“Think of a trust like a company. The company is there to make money to pay you. The company owns everything. The company pays you dividends. If you get in a car wreck, they can sue you but not the company. If you die the company doesn’t die so there are no death taxes. The company pays income tax, capital gains taxes and others but not death taxes. There are rules about what the trust can own, how it pays out, when it pays out and when it doesn’t. Try heroin or PCP and the trust is locked down and you don’t see any more money. Get sued and the allowance is turned off. Divorce and other things are covered. It is just a company with rules and it is all set up to protect you.”

“I guess I should read it and have my attorney explain it to me. I’ll be eighteen years old next year. Do I have to take it over then or what?”

“I don’t know. Your mom is the trustee but Karen manages most of the stocks and bonds. There’s some private stock in there as well. I think your mom and Darcy both plan to talk to you as well. We aren’t ganging up on you and I hope that I haven’t made you feel that way. Like I said earlier, you’re at a point in your life that your decisions will start to be more important in regards to your future and we want to make sure that you’re making good choices. We all love you and are proud of you. That won’t change no matter how bad you fuck up but don’t fuck up. I hate to go to funerals and visit people in jail so don’t make me see you in either place.”

“I don’t plan on it or I guess I should say, I’ll try to make the choices so you’ll never have to.”

“Good boy, Johnny – I mean, Jack. Jack, I am getting used to it but know that I’ll mess up your new name a few times before it sinks in. Next week, your mom and I are going to Wales for a couple of weeks to look over some of the energy projects. Mary wants to come along and so does Lilly. Karen will stay in the country but will be in New York one of the two weeks. Darcy will be in town in case you need anything.”

“Mom mentioned the trip in passing. I can drive so should be fine. I might take out the boat since it’ll be summer time. Tell Darcy that if she gets lonely, she’s welcome to come over and hang out or give me a call. If she wants more, she will need to get permission from you.”

Britt jumped off the chair and I saw him coming after me. I ran around the pool just to stay away even though I knew he was just goofing around. He didn’t chase me too far but stopped and said, “Darcy can mess with whoever she wants but tells me about them all. She hasn’t ever mentioned any guys since I have known her.”

American History was my last exam of the year and I wanted to review one more time before the exam the next day so I thanked Britt for the talk and headed home. I reviewed my notes for the final and then jotted down some of the topics that he mentioned. I guess in passing I had thought about all those things but never to the point where I was making rules for myself. I liked to work things out myself, but if I had rules written down, I could compare my actions to those rules and get back on track faster with as few consequences as possible.

Darcy is so much fun to be around. She’s so in control and demanding in all she does but when she’s around Britt, she’s just his docile little wife. I wouldn’t kick her out of my bed but she has never done more than flirt with me since I’ve known her. Mom sleeps with them both which isn’t a secret inside of the family. She talked to both Mary and me about their relationship even before Dad had passed away.

American History was a required class and I was taking AP American History so I could get college credit. It was much more difficult but I did well enough to pass the class and qualify for college credit. Mom took Mary and me both out to dinner to celebrate another year in the books. Mary had skipped one grade when we moved out to Nevada so she would be a junior next year and I would be a senior.

Mary was going to Wales the following week so she went out to spend some time with her friends and I ended up talking to my mom sitting out by our own pool.

She started, “I spoke to Britt about your talk yesterday and he said that it went well. I am proud of you Son; both for doing so well in school and what a fine young man you’re turning out to be. I see a lot of your dad in you and a lot of Britt in the way you live your life.”

“Thanks Mom. I loved Dad and I love Britt like a big brother. You’re doing a good job in the parenting department and seem happy. You being happy is important to me.”

“I’m happy. I still miss your dad but have accepted that he has passed and my life is still going. I should make the most of it. Speaking of that, I’ve made some changes. Darcy, Britt, and I were having some wine the other night and talking. That is what prompted the talk last night and tonight. I’m the trustee for your trust and Mary’s. I started the Sport Support company with Darcy and we let Mary slip in as an owner as a lark. It’s taking off and growing. I still plan to work there to help it grow but I get a salary. When I do finally pass away, my trust will split in half and go evenly to you and your sister except for some that will be given to charity.”

“I don’t want you to die anytime soon, Mom. I had this talk with Britt yesterday.”

“I don’t plan on it anytime soon. I just wanted your trust to get the same benefits of the growth so I sold your trust my shares of the Sport Support brand. Mary got in much cheaper but you still have a huge upside. I had to sell it for a fair evaluation or be subject to gift taxes of 50%. You still got a great deal.”

“Wow that is cool. I hope Mary won’t be upset.”

“She was happy to have you on board. I’m glad you two get along and hope that you continue to for a long time. Britt mentioned that he talked to you about your trust and I can explain it to you any time that you want. I’m the sole trustee until you graduate college with a four-year degree or turn thirty whichever is first. Then we become co-trustees. There are still rules about the pay outs even if you’re the co-trustee. This is again for your protection. If we agree we can override some of the rules but if we disagree then the rules are the deciding factor. This way you can blame me and the trust if you’re ever pressured to do something. I have a clause in mine that if I remarry that there will be a prenuptial agreement or the trust cuts way back on payouts and the rules change. The trust is the bad guy, not me when I make him sign, not that I plan on there being any new guy.”

“I guess that makes sense. Britt and I talked about making some life rules that fit me and I can live by. I haven’t written them all down but have been thinking about them. We talked about the trust I inherited and my future. Maybe since I am out for the summer, I’ll see if Darcy needs any help down at the office. I promised my friend Steve that I would take him skiing this weekend but those are the only plans that I’ve made so far this summer.”

“There are mirrors on the boat but I like for you to have at least three people when you ski.”

“There will probably be three or four people when we go but Steve’s the only definite so far.”

“Why don’t you call Darcy and see what she says about work for the summer. I’m sure she will be happy to have you helping. Tell her not to pay you too much because you get a bonus out of your trust to match your w-2 at the end of the year. The trust is set up to reward hard work but you don’t need the income now. You would be better off leaving the money in the trust to work and grow for you.”

Mom did mention that she liked the name Jack but that she’d continue calling me “Sweetie”, or some other pet name, most of the time and that I would always be her baby.

Darcy was an easy call. She wanted to get together Sunday night for dinner after Mom and Britt took off. We could discuss the summer work and catch up. She finished by saying, “I look forward to working with you, Jack.” Britt was always a step ahead.

The boat was kept down at the marina so we didn’t have to drag it back and forth to the lake. There were two boats. One had a couple of cabins and was made for cruising and staying aboard. The other was just all muscle and designed for going fast, pulling skiers, and having fun. We were going to take out the ski boat. I was up and finished with my work out by 8am when I called Steve. He was upset and told me that he had to clean up his dad’s shop before he could go.

His dad was retired Air Force. His last base before he retired was in Nevada. He had opened a shop where he worked on heavy equipment. They did a lot of work on diesel motors. They also replaced tires and did electrical work on the construction and mining machines. I wanted to go skiing and Steve was going to invite his girlfriend, Mae. Mae was going to bring a friend as well so no Steve no women in bikinis all day. I told him that I would come over and help. The shop wasn’t bad but there was a pile of used tires that needed to be moved from just outside the work bay doors over to the back fence where they could be loaded up and hauled off when they had enough for a trailer load.

The fork lift was being used on one of the projects they were working on so Steve and I had to move them by hand. I didn’t think it would be a problem to stand them up and roll them to the fence. There were only about twenty or twenty-five tires. After working out as much as I do, it was amazing how much work it was to move those tires, squatting down to lift them and then move them. I was fatigued after just five tires and Steve wasn’t far behind. We got them moved and took the ladies out for an afternoon on the lake.

Mae showed up with Kelly Grimes. They were both wearing Sport Support bikinis and looking good. I told them that I was planning on working there over the summer but didn’t mention that I was now a one third owner. I hadn’t done anything yet for the company so just played dumb and told them I didn’t know about employee discounts because I didn’t wear bikinis. We had a fun day and a nice dinner on the way home but I was sore when I made it home for the night.

The following morning, I was up to say goodbye to Mom and Mary but was limping with the sore hamstrings and quads. Those huge tires were coming back to haunt me a second time. Chuck, the head security guy, was traveling with them so he drove them all to the airport in the Expedition. I stretched and climbed into the Jacuzzi before I even thought about breakfast.

School was out for the summer but I now had a job, even though I didn’t know what it was or what I would be doing. I was going to dinner with Darcy. We were close friends but we were never close. It wasn’t either of our faults but I was close to my mom, Mary and Britt because of our everyday contact. Darcy was the same with those relations but we never did a lot together just the two of us except when she used to pick me up or drop me off somewhere as a favor to my mom. It would be interesting to see how we got along in a work setting.

I continued to stretch throughout the day as my body ached from moving those huge tires. Darcy pulled up in her little sports car and hopped out. I met her in the driveway and she tossed me the keys. As I got behind the wheel, she asked, “So where are you taking me?”

The look I gave her was a clear indication that I hadn’t thought about it. She looked at me very seriously and said, “Jack, I am going to make a man out of you this summer. Now take me someplace for dinner.” She sat back in her seat and I drove to a place that I had been with Britt once before. It was in Vegas proper but not downtown or on the strip. It was a Thai place that was well known in the food world. We didn’t have a reservation but they had two open tables and the hostess was kind enough to let us have one even if it was near the kitchen.

Darcy and I didn’t say much on the drive over and it wasn’t until after our orders were taken and our drinks had been served that Darcy softened and spoke to me again. “You aren’t Johnny anymore and I’m not going to treat you like little Johnny. You’re Jack the man. You’re a young man but you’re a man and now my business partner as well. I like this place and it shows that you have progressed from McDonald’s and even TGI Fridays. Jack, have you ever read a romance novel like you see at the drugstore checkout line?”

“No, I always thought that they were girlie books and never interested me.”

“They are girlie books. They sell like crazy as women around the world use them to fuel their fantasies and imagination about love, romance, and sex. You should read one and see what women want when they think about a man. I let you drive here, I let you pick the place, and I expect you to pay for the meal because you’re the man. Women’s lib is great for equal pay and addressing the needs in a woman’s life to have children and raise a family with two working parents but when it comes to the relationship between men and women outside of work, 98% of the time, the woman expects the man to be in charge and take charge.”

I thought about that for a moment and nodded, “I’ll read one as soon as I can. I think Mom might have one or two in her beach bag. I’m sorry that I wasn’t ready for our dinner and didn’t make reservations. I just assumed it was a casual thing and we’d just go somewhere.”

“It is casual and we did just go somewhere. This place could have been fully booked so planning or just thinking ahead is always a good idea. The Boy Scout motto is to be prepared or something like that and that isn’t a bad way to live life. Like keeping a couple of hundred-dollar bills tucked away in your wallet that you never touch except for emergencies. You never know when you’ll need a cab, a tow truck, a meal or a bus ticket.”

“I see what you mean and will add that to my list. Britt has me writing a list of life rules and these things are areas that he and I didn’t discuss. Speaking of being prepared, I think that I’m supposed to start working for you tomorrow but don’t know what you’ll have me doing. Where I go, how I should dress, who do I answer to, are a few questions that I have.”

“Jack, you’ll be my assistant. Where I go, you go, and you’ll do what I tell you to do. If I tell you to do something, you can ask why after you do it. I want you to learn about the business and how to be a man in life as well. I travel a lot for work so you’ll need a suitcase and a variety of clothes. We very seldom are in coat and tie situations, so I’ll let you know if you need anything like that before a trip. We’ll be together at work as colleagues and after hours as friends. We can go our own ways after work or we can be together. Britt said that I had permission from him but you don’t have permission from me.”

“Darcy, I think you’re pretty and all but I was just teasing with Britt. I never got the feeling that you were interested in me that way.”

“Jack, I haven’t been. That doesn’t mean I never will be interested but if you haven’t figured it out; I’ve only been with one man since I have been married and a few since high school. The times I was with another man since high school was because Britt and I were sharing a couple. Like your mom and dad. Does that surprise you?”

“Not really. You’re like family to me and I know about my mom and dad. I know that you’re also close to Karen and think that Mary is somehow involved. I never asked Mom and Mary never said anything to me.”

“You’ll soon find out that I like women and girls. I act much different with them than I do with Britt. I act more like the man in a girl/girl relationship. I am the dominant one and make the decisions. That is one of the reasons that I know what girls want and can teach you. This doesn’t get you off the hook. If we’re out, I’ll look to you to be in charge but you don’t have permission to boss me around or do anything sexually to me unless I say so. I’ve already fantasized about sharing a girl or two with you. We’re not prudes and we’ll be together so we should make the most of it.”

Dinner was fantastic and the garlic shrimp were amazing. Darcy softened to me even more as she enjoyed her meal. When I’d paid the bill, and left a nice tip, we walked out to the car and Darcy stopped me before I started the car. She handed me a driver’s license. I looked at it and it looked just like the one in my wallet. I didn’t know if she was a pick pocket or what. I looked at her and she just smiled. I pulled out my wallet and there was my driver’s license. They looked identical until I looked closer and saw that the one that Darcy had given me had a different year of birth. I was only seventeen but the new one said that I was four years older and twenty-one.

I looked at her and she said, “I like to go out and would feel bad if you had to sit in the hotel alone. I know someone at the DMV who’s benefited from our charities. He had no problem fixing a mistake in the system and reissuing a driver’s license. We’ll fix the mistake again in four years. So, where are you taking me tonight?”

“I hadn’t planned on this one. I’m taken by surprise. Do you want to drink, dance, go to a show or what? I can take you wherever you want but haven’t been at any of those places at night when they keep kids out.”

“Vegas has it all. I don’t want to gamble. I was thinking dancing or a strip club. Your mom will kill me but I like to go to them some times and I am in the mood to go to one or dancing would be fun at one of the casinos on the strip. I have a suite at Bally’s so we can park there and go out. If we drink too much we can just sleep, there.”

Going to a strip club sounded interesting but I wasn’t sure if I wanted my first time to be with Darcy when we were just putting our toes in the water in our relationship. I turned toward the strip and pulled into Bally’s. I valeted the car and then we got in a taxi. I told him to take us to the Shark Club. I had never been there but a friend’s older brother had been and said it was a hopping place. When I paid the driver as he dropped us off, Darcy took a hold of my arm as we walked in. I paid the cover and he checked our ID’s. He looked twice at me but I’m not sure if it was my driver’s license saying that I was 21 or that Darcy was 28 and was with me. It didn’t matter because we were let in and the sound hit us like a force. There were a lot of aquariums around the place and a fiberglass great white shark over the bar. Darcy wanted a Long Island Iced tea and I ordered a beer. It was still early so we found a table and sipped on our drinks. Darcy was smiling at me.

“You’re doing well so far, Jack. Don’t be afraid to make a mistake. I would rather you have to be pulled back than push you forward all summer. See that girl over at the bar with the dark hair and short denim skirt. I want you to go over and take her hand and as you start moving to the dance floor, you should say, “Come dance with me little one.” After the dance bring her over to the table here.”

I opened my mouth to object or delay but I was in the club because of Darcy and would be working with her all summer. She had just praised me for being assertive and I didn’t want to go back. I walked over to the girl and took her hand. I didn’t yank her or pull her but said, “Come dance with me little one,” as I led her to the dance floor.

She started to pull back and I thought she was going to refuse but just leaned back to grab her small clutch purse. We were in the middle of the dance floor and had just started moving to the Madonna song when I said, “My name is Jack.”

She smiled and said, “Kristen.”

She wasn’t stunning or skinny. She looked pretty, like a girl next door and athletic. We danced but except for taking her hand in mine a few times, we didn’t grind on each other or do any slow songs. After the dance, I took her hand and led her over to the table where Darcy was sitting. Another round for all of us was on the table and Darcy had ordered a LIT for Kristen.

By the looks on their faces, they obviously knew each other but Kristen didn’t know that Darcy was there or with me until we got close to the table. “Darcy, do you know Jack? Did you send him over to rescue me from the guy down the bar giving me the look?”

“I didn’t see the guy but I saw your ass and sent Jack to get it. I’m glad that you said yes when he asked you to dance.”

“He didn’t ask me but when I saw the face and body attached to the hand leading me away, I just followed him like a puppy.”

At the mention of puppy, I automatically looked at her breasts and saw that they were nice in shape and a little smaller than average. They both saw me look and laughed at me. Darcy said, “He’s still in training but even in the raw form there shouldn’t be too much polishing needed to get him to gem quality.”

Kristen nodded her agreement. We talked and I found out the Kristen played soccer at UNLV and was taking summer classes to make her work load lighter in the fall. She would also be working at the soccer camps they held for the high school kids over the summer.

Darcy had met her during one of the fittings or focus groups for Sport Support and they’d hit it off. There was some party or orgy that they’d enjoyed together. I danced with Darcy and with Kristen. When Kristen went to the lady’s room we knew she would be a while since the bathroom had a line. Darcy said, “Jack, when she gets back, I am going to ask her to dance with me. You should watch other girls in the room to see if any look like they wish that they were out there with us. When we walk back to the table, watch to see if any of the ladies watch us all the way back to the table. Then go ask her to dance and bring her back here. I’ll try to get Kristen and the new girl to come back to the suite. I want you to be in charge but I doubt you’ve been in that situation before.”

“I’ve been with a few girls and they always seem happy but it’s always been one on one.”

“Don’t ever rape a woman. Being in charge and letting her know what you want her to do to please you aren’t rape. Most of the time they’ll do as you ask or direct them. Watch very close and see what their reaction is, either positive or negative. When you figure it out; do the positive things.”

“I’ll do my best.”

Darcy and Kristen did dance and they were hot out on the floor together. I watched the crowd and the guys were all watching and most of the women were too. The women ranged in their expressions from disgust to lust. There was a thin blonde that looked more along the line of lust and followed them with her eyes all the way back to the table. When I moved away from the table, she picked up my eyes and I never looked away. I walked across the club directly to her and when I arrived, she had her purse in her hand and gulped. I took her hand and she looked at the floor. She followed me to the center of the dance floor and I stopped and took her in my arms.

She just leaned into me. This was all new to me and it was as if Darcy had planned the night and planted the women except, I had picked the restaurant and club and she had no idea about when or where we’d be. When her head was on my chest, I used the same line as I did on Kristen. “Hi little one, my name is Jack, what is yours?”

“Judy, Judy Jones,” was her reply.

“I saw you watching my friends while they danced. We were going to go back to our suite and have a little party if you want to join us. What do you say?”

“I have to be home by midnight but would love to join you. I came with a friend but she left with a guy and I don’t expect her back.”

“Do you have a car here?”

“No, I was going to take a taxi since I’d be drinking.”

It was just a short ride later that we were in the suite at Bally’s and Darcy was pulling some rum out of the bar and cokes out of the fridge. We found out that Judy was only 21 and had just finished her junior year at UCLA and lived in Henderson, not too far from us. She’d gone to the same high school as I did. After we all had drinks, Darcy and Kristen started to kiss and I did the same with Judy. I listened to what Darcy had said and was much more forward in where my hands went and what they did. I wasn’t tentative or hesitant.

My hand was under her skirt and her panties were pushed to the side when we broke long enough to see Kristen on her knees in front of Darcy licking her bald pussy. I had to decide if I wanted to munch on Judy or put her on her knees. I made up my mind quickly and soon had Judy’s panties off and was on my knees in front of her. I wanted her to watch the girls on the other couch and get her hotter. Darcy had her hands in Kristen’s hair and was humping up into her mouth as she talked down to her and told her what to do.

Judy was not clean shaven like Darcy and I was using my hand to help hold the hair back as I licked on her and toyed with her clit. She was enjoying it and was getting close to cumming when she said, “Suck me harder,” as she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her cunt.

As she pulled, my face came up and I smacked the inside of her thigh. “You don’t tell me what to do, little one. I’m doing this for my enjoyment. Anyway, you aren’t allowed to cum until I give you permission. Maybe you should suck on my cock and think about the proper way to use your mouth around me.”

The smack on her thigh and the loss of contact with my tongue surprised her and her face showed it. She dropped her eyes as I spoke to her and she was getting to her knees and apologizing almost before I finished speaking. As I glanced over at Darcy she was smiling at me, giving me the thumbs up and cumming into Kristen’s mouth all at the same time.

Judy was doing a good job on my cock when Darcy and Kristen came over and started to work on Judy. Kristen pushed up her top and undid her bra to play with her nipples and Darcy lifted her ass and was filling it with her fingers as she finger-fucked Judy.

Judy was excited at being the center of attention and both Kristen and Darcy knew what they were doing. Judy was soon ready to explode and pulled off my cock, “Please may I cum, please?”

I was close as well and wanted to cum either before her or at the same time. “Not yet little one, keep going.”

She seemed to be expecting a quick yes and she looked like she was going to explode but went back to sucking my cock and using her hand to try to get me off. It was only about two minutes later that she was shaking and was going to lose it. I was so close myself and was just about to give permission to her as I started to cum. She pulled off about ten seconds early to beg one more time for permission as Kristen and Darcy had made it their mission to make her cum.

My mouth was opening to give her permission as she pulled off to beg me for permission. I said yes as my first shot of cum landed on her face and she let herself go and couldn’t control herself enough to get her mouth back over my cock as her body was racked in a massive orgasm. She quivered and convulsed as my spend painted her face, hair and neck.

She rolled to her side and was breathing heavy as Kristen and Darcy smiled at each other and watched in awe as Judy rode out the feelings pulsing through her body. Kristen did lean over to lick the cum off of her face and neck. Darcy winked at me.

It was getting late and Judy had to get home. She wanted to know how long we’d be in town. I told her, “Judy, we’re local but just didn’t want to drive home. I’ll walk down and get a cab for you. If you’re back by ten in the morning, I’ll let you into my bed if not then you can stay at home. We don’t plan to wait around for you all day.” She was nodding and planning in her head on how she would get away from the parents.

I didn’t want to make it easy on her. “Also, if you come back, I don’t want any hair below your clit and if you leave any above your clit then it better be trimmed. If you want any brownie points you should find someone else to shave it for you. Be a good girl and make me proud. You can eat here if you’re running around busy tomorrow.”

She whispered out a, “Yes sir.” Before I walked her down and put her in a cab. I gave her money to pay him and tip him before he took her home. She should make her curfew.

Back up in the room, I walked in to Darcy and Kristen. They were both clapping for me. Darcy said, “Way to go, my big stud!”

Kristen gushed, “That was fucking hot! I almost came just watching her hold it back. When she finally came, it was amazing. It was as if she had ten climaxes at once!”

Darcy said, “Your turn little one. Jack is going to fuck you while I bite your nipples off and don’t you dare cum until I give you permission.”

Darcy directed me to a couch and then had Kristen get on my cock facing away from me. She slid down my thick, seven-inch cock as Darcy got naked and stood in front of her. Darcy also had something in her hand that I later found out was a vibrator. She rubbed Kristen’s clit and sucked on her nipples as she bounced on my cock and begged for mercy and a release.

Back and forth, Kristen begged and Darcy denied her orgasm. Kristen was struggling to hold back her release that her words were barely audible. Darcy stopped, kissed the end of her nose, and said, “Cum for me now, my little fuck toy.” Her hand was moving that vibrator hard and fast as she pinched her nipple and watched Kristen cum. It felt like her pussy was trying to rip my dick off and I came again but with Kristen this time.

We all showered and then crawled into bed. I was behind Kristen and she was behind Darcy. As I placed my hand on Kristen, Darcy reached back and pulled my hand to hold them both. It was about two when we drifted off but I was still up at 6:30. I laid there quietly until 7:00 and then got up to use the restroom. When I came back the girls were both awake and motioned me to the bed.

I ended up lying between them with a head on each shoulder. Darcy said, “I was just telling Kristen that you were new to this and how proud I was of you. She said that you were a natural and she could see that when you took her hand and told her to dance with you. She saw that you were sweet gentle and in control. You surprised us both when you slapped Judy for giving you orders and it made us both get a little more wet than we were. Judy was putty in your hands after that. You were her romance novel in real-life.”

Kristen asked, “Why did you tell her to have someone else shave her?”

They could both feel me shrug my shoulders. “I didn’t want to make it easy for her. I wanted her to either fail me slightly or humiliate herself to please me. She’ll be so proud of herself if she succeeds or feel like she owes me more if she doesn’t. Either way we’ll both win. It also gives her an out. She may have lived out her fantasy and now can say to herself that she can’t find someone to shave her and it’s now over. Let’s order room service and wait for her and see what she decides.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.