Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Preface

Coming of Age Sex Story: Preface - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

When I write, the story seems to just flow. I may have points or a direction that I’ve thought about ahead of time but many of the characters and the scenes that tie the book together just come up as I write. My books might be better if I wrote out time lines or story lines but then it would seem like driving on rails and I like to be free to turn on a dime when my ideas do.

I wanted to write the next part of the story after Britt had passed away. I ended up starting too soon and wrote something different than what I was expecting. I am happy with it and feel like this concludes the series about Britt and his journey back in time. I may come up with another story with different characters that Britt takes part in but this story line is now complete in my mind.

This is a stand-alone story about a Johnny or Jack and him growing up alongside of Britt. For those of you that haven’t read parts 1-3, Britt is a man who went back in time and created a trucking business that made him one of the wealthiest people in the world. Britt moved to Las Vegas with his wife, Darcy.

His friend and attorney, John Overstreet, passed away, leaving his wife, son and daughter in Vegas. His wife and Britt were very close as she worked for him as his assistant. The daughter, Mary, has had a crush on Britt since she was a little girl. She is growing up and along with Darcy, started a business that made women’s under-garments for sports. The company is called Sport Support and the garments are often referred to as Bolts.

Other characters that will be mentioned are Karen and Lily. Karen is the financial guru that became famous during the crash of 1987 with the wisdom and help of Britt who had already lived through it in a previous life. Karen is also a lover of Darcy’s. Lily has the same relationship with Britt. The Overstreet’s and Britt’s family act as one family with them all loving and respecting each other. They live on a private road just outside of Henderson, Nevada, a suburb of Las Vegas.

I encourage you to read the first three books to understand some of the other references but this should be enough to get you started if you choose not to. I hope that you enjoy the book.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.