Taking a Road Trip!
DAY SIX

 

Sex Story: DAY SIX - This is the story of Mary, Richard Jr, Jessica and Richard III, the Rogers family! Their family dynamic siginificantly changes during their nearly 1,800 mile Road Trip. Read On!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie  

DAY SIX

“Hey baby, I love you!” I said to my still sleeping love.

Her eyes opened, she smiled and said, “I love you so much.” She was crying.

“What’s wrong?”

“We’re brother and sister.”

“Yeah.”

“We’ve done all kinds of really wild and crazy things for a brother and sister,” she said.

“I think that everything we’ve done is because we love each other, not in spite of.”

“You’re such a romantic.”

“You say that, like it’s a bad thing,” I remarked

“After we get back home, what are we going to do?”

“Go to school, do homework, eat meals and fuck like bunnies.”

“We won’t be able to express ourselves outside of our own home.”

“Love will find a way,” I said licking her breast.

“What time do we leave today?” she asked.

“It’s a short day. I got a text from dad. ‘Sleep in until ten am if you’d like.’ It’s only eight-thirty am so we have time for whatever you’d like.”

“I feel bruised and battered. Everything is sore. We may have to take a day off from sex.”

“I never thought I would hear those words from my stunning older sister!”

“Well, the only place I don’t hurt is my butt, and I’m not quite ready to have you go there.”

“You mean, ‘anal sex’?”

“Yeah, there are only three places you can stick your dick ... my mouth, my pussy and my ass!”

“Oh!”

“Did my saying that get you hard?”

I felt her hand go to my dick, “It did, didn’t it? By tomorrow evening, I’ll be good to go again. We can do other things besides have sex while we’re here.”

She added, “I know there will be skiing, snow-boarding and roaring hot fires to sit in front of. And, nobody there will know us as brother and sister. That’s the part I like best. Only Mary and Richard know us. They like us being a couple. I know dad does, mom’s almost there.”

“She’s really close,” I said. “She looked at me funny last night a couple of times.”

“You mean ‘horny funny’?”

“Yeah, I think she was just testing me, to see how easy it would be to get between us.”

“Your dick just twitched again. Do you want to make love to our mother?”

I hesitated too long, and my dick lie detector gave me away.

“I’m sorry, Jessica. I don’t plan to act on those feelings ever. You got me, and I got you.”

Jess started,

“They say we’re young and we don’t know.

We won’t find out until we’re grown.”

R3: “Well I don’t know if all that’s true;

Cause you got me, and baby I got you”

Both: “Babe,”

“I got you babe ... I got you babe”

We showered again, and got dressed and packed. We were sitting by our front door making out when Han and Leia walked up. Maybe, I’ll explain that some other time.

We all got to the car, dad bound everything up, and mom closed us in. She gave me a wink and waved.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.