Taking a Road Trip!
DAY FIVE

 

Sex Story: DAY FIVE - This is the story of Mary, Richard Jr, Jessica and Richard III, the Rogers family! Their family dynamic siginificantly changes during their nearly 1,800 mile Road Trip. Read On!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie  

DAY FIVE

“... 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 bottles of beer on the wall...”

We sang this three complete times, but it did pass the time, as R2 yelled, “Now Entering Colby, Kansas” all the way to us in the back.

About fifteen minutes later we pulled into a Hampton Inn. Things are getting better every time we stop. Mom came and unlocked us. I gave her a hug and quietly said, “Thank you!”

Jess and I followed dad in to look around.

“Hello,” he was greeted.

“Hello,” he said back, “I need two rooms, one for me and my wife, the other for our daughter and her boyfriend. They don’t need to be connecting. They don’t need to be on the same floor.”

Wow, has dad drunk the Kool-Aid or what?


We got in our rooms, and sitting on the bed began to make out. She is so gorgeous, and I get to kiss her. I got a text, ‘Meet you at nine-thirty pm for dinner, Mom.’

It was only six-thirty, so we had some time to kill. What shall we do?

We quickly had our clothes off, and I was back inside my sister, this time I kissed and fawned over her breasts, moving back and forth between the two, my teeth enjoying her nipples. She was making that sound again, and I sped up and waited until the last possible second and came inside my fabulous big titted sister.

While we waited for me to get hard again; we started kissing and my dick stiffened up almost at once.

“You’re an animal, Richard!” she said.

“With a girl as pretty as you, I need to be a member of the cat family,” I said catching my breath a bit.

We disconnected, and she took hold of my dick and started to lick it off. I loved this so much, so I closed my eyes and just went into another world. I was imagining that many beautiful redheads were all fighting to suck on my dick. It was the best dream ever.

I opened my eyes and saw ... my mother sucking on my dick. Jess was standing by her ready to take her turn again.

“You were right about one thing Jess; he’s got a nice dick. I just hope you are doing all you can to keep from getting pregnant.”

“I told him I was on the pill, but I stopped three days ago. I wouldn’t doubt if there wasn’t another redhead swimming around inside of me.”

“WHAT?” I got up, wiped my eyes.

“What is it Rich, are you OK?”

“Where’s mom?”

“In her room, why?”

“She was just here, wasn’t she?”

“No, Richard—it’s been only you and me since we landed in Colby. Did you have a dream about Mom?”

“I—I don’t really know ... what happened? You were sucking my dick, then I looked up and saw mom sucking my dick ... then I don’t know what happened. I’m sorry Jess!”

“For what? Dreaming about your own mother. I’ve dreamed about her myself. I dreamed that she licked my pussy all night long. Just as I was about to return the favor, I woke up. Damn.”

“Can I lick your pussy?”

“Sure, but not right now.”

“Why not?”

“I’m full of your cum.”

“Why is that a reason?”

“Guys don’t like to come in contact with their own cum; that’s why?”

“Oh, I don’t care.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, so what?”

She got on her back and spread her legs waaay apart.

“I’ve never done this before,” I told her.

“That’s OK. I’ll help you all I can.”

“What do I first, Jessica?”

“Kiss me all over, make them lingering kisses, please?”

She was beautiful and stubble free down below. I looked all around and started kissing her from top to bottom.

“Oooh, yeah—really nice Rich. Look at the top ... there’s my clitoris.”

“Yeah, I see it. What should I do with it?”

“Suck on it, like spaghetti,” my older sister said.

I approached her again, latched my lips around her clitoris and became a vacuum cleaner.

She started flailing her arms around. I stopped.

“Don’t stop – get back to that, you’re a natural ... little brother.”

I went back to it and she was flailing all around, really enjoying herself. I was enjoying doing it to her as much as she was getting off. It ‘tis better to give than to receive!

She finally started to say, “Stop, stop – stop, please. I’m all sucked out!” We caught a glance in each other’s eyes. I went to kiss her and she started licking my face like a dog. I must have been covered in her juices and didn’t realize it. I licked my lips and got a clear taste of her ‘essence,’ and it was quite good.

Her licks turned into kisses, and we again fell to sleep for a bit.

I woke up with a start. Looked at the time, it was nine pm. I started to suck on the nearest nipple, and she said, “Ooooh, Richard.”

“Time to get up, beautiful. We need a shower before we meet up with mom and dad.”

“OK, OK. You are so cute playing the boyfriend.”

“I’m not just playing your boyfriend, I AM your boyfriend, now come on and let’s take a quick shower?”

She finally got up and came in with me. To have a beautiful woman in a shower with you is marvelous ... having your own stunning sister in that same shower is fucking perfect!


We were outside, waiting on them when they strolled up to us.

“They got ‘just fucked’ looks on their faces again, Richard,” mom said.

“So do you dear,” my bold father said to her. “I’ve got to show my son how to love a redhead, don’t I?”

“All right, but keep it to yourself over dinner.”

“Mrs. Rogers,” I said catching her attention. “May I say that Jessica got all of her charm from you ... including that smile.”

She appeared to blush lightly as we all got in the van and went to City Limits Bar & Grill. The place smelled of barbeque and drew us right inside.

We were all seated together this time. Our server walked up ... she was a redhead also.

“Good evening folks; my name is Karen; most people call me ‘Red.’ That might be difficult at this table.”

I said, “Well, this is my girl Jessica, and her parents Richard and Mary, and I’m Richard. We’re traveling to Fort Collins and saw your lovely town to stop in for the night. What do you recommend on your menu?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.