Taking a Road Trip! - Cover

Taking a Road Trip!

 

DAY THREE

Sex Story: DAY THREE - This is the story of Mary, Richard Jr, Jessica and Richard III, the Rogers family! Their family dynamic siginificantly changes during their nearly 1,800 mile Road Trip. Read On!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie  

DAY THREE

Since we were now officially ahead of schedule, mom and dad must be looking for a hotel for the night. The Odyssey finally pulled into a Hilton. This place should be pretty nice. Mom let us out and we stretched our legs, Jess and I gave each other a quick ‘top of the shoulder’ rub as dad came out.

“I got us two rooms, with king beds cheaper than the Day’s Inn two rooms.”

“He loves his deals,” mom said to us.

I closed the back door and followed them to the parking space. Jess spotted the laundry room right away. I got her three and my one bag while she got the key card from dad.

“Dinner in 30 ... meet you outside the hotel restaurant, kids,” he said.

We responded, and she let us in. “Wow, this place is great,” my older sibling said.

“We have a bigger bed to have fun on,” I said.

“What kind of fun in particular, Richard?”

Goddammit, when she calls me Richard, I get so damn hard all at once. I think she must realize that and does it on purpose.

“Well, you gave me my first blow job ... how about, I return the flavor after dinner?” I must have said the right thing because she jumped off the bed and gave me a nice kiss.

“Do we need to change for dinner?” I asked her.

“Get into long pants. Some places won’t let you in otherwise,” she said.

Was that an insult about how my legs look?

I moved my clean underwear over and found my long pants rolled up. I flapped them open, took off my shorts and went into the bathroom to take care of some business. I washed my hands and said, “All yours, beautiful,” to which she said, “Yes, it is ... all mine!”

She changed into a lovely blouse and skirt. It seems that no matter what she’s wearing, she’s beautiful. I guess I knew that all along, but this trip has gotten me thinking a lot about her.

We met up with the folks and went in together. The hostess asked, “Party of four?”

“Actually,” I said, “Could you get me and my girlfriend a separate table?”

Jess giggled, dad smiled broadly, and mom turned around to look at us.

“Gee Mrs. Rogers, I didn’t realize that you and Jessica looked like twins instead of being mother and daughter!”

Mom was about to let loose with something ... but dad took her to their table.

The hostess came back to us and asked, “Would you like someplace where they can’t see you?”

“Yes, please,” Jess said as we went hand in hand to the other side of the restaurant.

“Richard, that was very nice of you. Now, we can kiss and they won’t see us, will they?”

I saw dad walking over to us, put out his hand and said, “Treat my little girl nice.” He had palmed me forty dollars in the process.

Being underage, we had Pepsi to drink, and ordered a nice, but not too expensive dinner.

“I guess this is our first date?” Jessica said playing with the fingers of my left hand.

“It sure is,” I said, “I never thought we would get past your parents and do this.”


Dinner was so wonderful this time. We rarely weren’t holding hands or playing with one another’s fingers. All through dinner, we talked and smiled about practically nothing at all. We were finished and holding hands across the table when we got a text, “Meet us at the van.”

I had a last drink of water, left money at the table, and we walked out arm in arm.

Again, we caught our parents making out.

To my dad I said, “I hope you’re carrying protection, Sir?”

“Yes, I am as a matter of fact, how about you son?”

“I got a dozen on the way out of town, just in case, Sir!”

The smile that went to my father’s face was exactly equal to the frown on my mother’s. I guess I won’t mention that I was going to ask my sister to show me how you put one on.

“How much traveling are we doing tomorrow, Mr. Rogers?”

I could see in my dad’s head, he was thinking of putting something out there regarding Mister Rogers. Great minds think alike.

Finally, it came: (In his baritone voice)

“It’s a beautiful night in the neighborhood, a beautiful night for a neighbor, ‘Would you be mine?’”

I sang to my girl, ‘Would you be mine?’

Then I threw it back to Dad:

“It’s a neighborly day in this beautywood, a neighborly day for a beauty, ‘Would you be mine?’

I repeated, ‘Would you be mine?’

Together, we all sang, “I’ve always wanted to have a neighbor just like you – I’ve always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.”

Mom, “So, let’s make the most of this beau-ti-ful day.”

Jess, “Since we’re together we might as well say.”

All of us, “Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Won’t you be my neighbor?”

Dad and me, “Won’t you please, won’t you please ... Please won’t you be my neighbor?”

We got kisses from our girls and a small applause from those around us.

“I loved that TV show!” dad said. (Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood)

“I loved that great piano player!” I said.

We all walked back to our rooms.

We separated as mom turned to us and said, “I’m so happy that you kids are so happy. Whatever’s going on between you, I see a lot of love. Goodnight kids.”

Wow! What a marvelous thing to hear from your own mother.

“Do you really have a dozen condoms?” Jess asked.

The bag I got our Sugar Babies and Redvines in, I dumped over and there were more Redvines, some Sugar Daddy bars, and a twelve pack of various kinds and styles of condoms.

“Oh, Richard—I love you!” she said, opening the package to look at the variety.


We both got undressed, putting our clothes out for tomorrow morning. I also stripped naked and got under the bed sheets. I saw her remove her bra and panties and get in.

“What are we doing?” I asked.

“Whatever you want. I really mean that, Richard. You acted so grown up the last two days. I felt like the little sister, and you are my big brother ... whatever you want.”

“I don’t have any right to ask this question, but are you a virgin, Jessica?”

“Oh, I wish I was right now,” she said to me. “It was only in the last six months that it happened. Steven kept insisting that we ‘do it’ and I finally decided. I couldn’t have foreseen you and I becoming so ... close. He was something of a brute. I think he just wanted to tell his buddies ‘I fucked Jessica Rogers.’ He said he loved me, but he didn’t. I feel your love for me oozing from every pore of your body.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.