The Nanny
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man contemplates having an affair with their nanny while his wife is out of the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I was sickened with how I had been feeling. I would fantasize about being with Julia. Julia was our nanny. She was young and beautiful. Just the kind of girl who needed attention. She had been living with us for the past few years. She was more than just a nanny, because she took care of me too. I slowly was falling in love with her.

My wife was a doctor who had been working in Africa for the last few months. I never wanted to cheat on her, but my urges were becoming much stronger. I was alone and feeling lonely. Julia was living in my home. My mind was working in overdrive trying to fight the urges. I tried as hard as I could, but the urges were winning. I couldn’t stop them any longer.

Julia was a very lively girl. She loved to have fun when she was working. The kids loved being around her. She was a good cook and kept the house clean and organized. I enjoyed looking at her. She’d flirt with me on occasion. Mostly, after the children were out of the house.

Julia is Hispanic. She had an amazing body, curves in all the right spots. I loved to watch her walk. She knew how to shake her booty. Her booty was amazing just like her breasts. She wore proper clothes around the children, but would change into more flirty clothes when she and I were alone in the house together. I got the impression she liked me as well. To date, I have never touched her. How I thought about it though!

She loved to dance around the house. Sometimes, I’d catch her in just her lingerie. She’d smile and playfully play with her hair. She knew she was teasing me with her body. She liked me looking at her. I wanted her more than anything in the world.

I often wondered about the shape of her breasts. I wondered if her pussy was bare or if she had a full bush. I dreamed of kissing her body, starting at her mouth and finishing with sucking each of her toes.

She has a soft and sweet voice. She’s naturally beautiful and never wears makeup and looks like the girl next door. I often wondered if she’d even had sex yet. I fantasize that she’s a virgin. I dream that she and I are having a lustful affair.

When I’m fantasizing about Julia, I’m naked on my bed masturbating to wicked thoughts about her. I hold my cock in my hand and dream of her sweet body. I move my hand up my shaft fast. I feel pre-cum on the tip of my cock while I jerk myself harder and faster thinking of my Julia. I dream of her while I relieve my cock of my cum.

When I’m finished, I shower and go down for breakfast. Julia is getting the children ready for school. In the morning, she’s usually wearing a tight shirt with no bra and her skirt. I can see her nipples protruding through the thin material of her shirt. I would just love to bring her to the counter and lay her down. I’d kiss and hold her while I remove her clothes. I would then spread her legs and lick her to orgasm.

Instead, I just watch her flutter around the kitchen helping the children. I read the paper and look at her, fantasizing about how I’d fuck her. I knew it was wrong, but she really gets me very excited. I’m hoping that after she brings the children to school, I’ll have the courage to approach her and tell her how I want her.


Julia finally walked back into the house. She came into the kitchen where I was eating breakfast. I bought her a small gift. I wanted her to know how pleased I was with her attention to my children.

“You’re still home? I thought you went to the office.”

“Nope. I took the day off. Would you like to spend the day with me?”

“You mean together?”

“Yes.”

She looked at me a bit nervously. Her face was flushed and she started to fidget. I enjoyed seeing how my suggestion made her feel. I could feel the bulge in my pants starting to grow. She too would soon see how much I appreciated her.

“You’ve been doing such a great job lately. I have a little gift for you.”

“A gift for me? You didn’t have to buy me anything.”

“I wanted to. Open it!”

Julia took the box out of my hand and she sat down next to me in the kitchen. She was excited and her eyes sparkled. Her nipples were rock hard in her thin shirt. That’s what was making me excited. She ripped open the paper and opened the velvet box. She was stunned that I had given her diamond earrings.

“Wow. They’re beautiful. Thank you.”

“Put them on.”

Julia took her earrings out and then put the studs onto her ear lobes.

“How do they look?”

“They look beautiful. Beautiful, just like you.”

“Thank you so much for the earrings.”

Julia came closer and gave me a hug. I went a step further and placed my lips onto hers and kissed her.

She pulled away from me looking a bit confused. “Mr. Jones, why did you kiss me?”

“Julia, you know that I have a crush on you. Don’t you?”

“I guess so. What about your wife? What would she think?”

“She’s not here and I want you. Come closer to me.”

“I don’t want to lose my job. I need it.”

“Nobody is going to get rid of you. Come over here and let me love you. I’ve waited for this day forever. You excite me so much.”

“I’m not sure. How about the children? They will tell your wife.”

“They won’t. We will only be together after they go to school. Now come here. I want you so much.”

She just stood there thinking about it. Her body was telling her different things. I could see the outline of her full breasts. Her nipples were screaming out to me to pull on them. I just looked at her and smiled.

Julia was blushing and knew that her nipples were hard and showing. She walked closer to me and I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms. I passionately kissed her on her lips. Our tongues danced together in her mouth. She was an amazing kisser.

I wanted her more than anything. She took off her shirt and helped me off with mine. She stepped out of her skirt and pulled down her panties. I was happy that her pussy was bald. I took off all my clothes and held her close to my body. I put my hands on her buttocks and squeezed them together while we made out. Her body was warm and her heart was beating hard. Her breathing was heavy.

I couldn’t believe she was wanting to be with me. I picked her up and put her onto the counter. I opened her legs and pulled her pussy to my face. I licked her all over her treasure, sucking on her clitoris and her pussy lips. She moaned and wriggled while I teased her.

She was playing with her full, firm breasts while my tongue pushed into her pussy. I tongue fucked her slow and steady while she screamed in passion and pleasure several times on my tongue. I had my hands on my cock getting myself ready to delve into her pussy.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom. I wanted to make love to her. When we got up to my bedroom, I placed her down on the bed and kissed her passionately. My hands traveled down to her pussy where I played with her cunt. She moaned out softly while my fingers danced up inside of her pussy.

Her cunt was warm and inviting. I pushed my cock into her womanly spot and fucked her slowly. I continued kissing her while I pushed in and out of her wanting cunt.

“Your pussy feels so good. You’re so wet. Fucking hell! Do you love my cock? Tell me!”

“You have such a big cock. Fuck me harder with it!”

“Tell me how you love my cock. Tell me how you want me to fuck you.”

“I love your cock. I’ve wanted you forever. Fuck me!”

She was making me crazy with lust for her. I started pounding her pussy hard. I was roughly holding her breasts. I needed to come in her. I wanted her so badly.

“Are you on birth control?”

“Yes.”

I pushed in and out of her cunt. I moaned while I blasted her pussy with my hot come. I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back. I couldn’t believe I had fucked her. My mind was full of desire and lust for her.

“I want to pleasure you too.”

She moved down towards my feet. She licked the come from my cock, moving her tongue up and down my shaft. I was enjoying her efforts. She played with my cock, making me hard again.

She wrapped her young lips around my cock. I felt so alive and turned on again. My cock grew inside of her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down my cock. She made all kinds of sucking noises while she gave me head.

Her hands held my warm balls while she devoured my cock. I hadn’t had a blow job in so many months. I was excited by how much she seemed to love it. I started to fuck her mouth harder and faster with my cock. She looked at me while she pleasured me.

“Fuck! You’re so good at this. I want to fuck you again. Climb on top of me.”

Julia took my cock out of her mouth and moved closer to me on the bed. She climbed on top of my cock and eased my dick into her wet pussy. She rocked and bounced high on top of my dick. Her breasts were bouncing up and down while she wriggled on my dick.

Her new earrings looked amazing on her earlobes while she fucked me slowly. She moved her hips up and down while enjoying my hard shaft. She loved to fuck and made cooing noises while she rode me hard.

I sat up to play with her cannons. She had amazing breasts. I squeezed her nipples which seemed to excite her more. She moved faster and faster on my dick. I smacked her buttocks while she rode me hard.

“Get on your hands and knees! I want to fuck you harder.”

“Okay.”

She got off me and moved to the center of the bed. I pulled her closer to where I was and slid my cock back inside of her. I pushed my manhood in and out of her wet cunt.

“You’re so good at this, Mr. Jones!”

I was excited that she was moaning out my name. I wanted to fuck her most private spot. I pulled out of her pussy and moved my face to her buttocks. I pulled them apart and licked her asshole. I tongue fucked her secret spot while fisting her with my fist.

She was moaning and groaning and screaming while I fisted her.

“You’re so beautiful. You really turn me on. Jesus!”

“I’m coming. Fuck!”

“I want to fuck your asshole? Is that okay?”

“Yes.”

I pulled my fist out of her pussy and pushed my cock slowly into her asshole. She moved her face into the pillows on my bed while I took her. She was grunting and moaning. Her asshole felt amazing on my cock. I pushed my dick further up inside of her asshole.

“Jesus! Fuck!”

I was fucking her harder each time. I too was screaming how amazing her asshole felt. She was backing up to get more of my dick inside of her anal canal. She liked me fucking her there. Her breasts were swaying to the left and then to the right. I was rubbing her pussy faster and harder. She had multiple orgasms.

I couldn’t stop myself and came inside of her asshole. I pulled out and licked my cream from her used hole. She was out of breath from the orgasms I gave her.

“Mr. Jones, that was wonderful.”

“Call me Dan.”

“Okay, Dan. That was so hot. You’re amazing.”

I looked at the clock; we had been fucking most of the day. Fucking Julia made me feel like a man again. I felt alive and needed. My wife had been gone for so long. I felt like I had purpose again. I loved making Julia come. That to me was very gratifying. I planned on fucking Julia and having an affair with her. I just would need to be careful around the children. They could never see how Julia and I act. It was important to keep distance around the children. I would need to keep our affair under wraps.

“You better get yourself ready. The kids need to be picked up from school. We’ll have fun when they go to bed.”

Julia got out of the bed and got dressed. I felt energized after fucking the nanny. I would treat Julia like a princess. I would buy her clothes and jewels. I would make her so happy and wanting to stay with us and care for the children. I was going to care for Julia. Julia would be more than just our employee. She was going to be my mistress. Life was going to change, and it was going to be grand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.