30 December 2006 - Cover

30 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan stays with Ben and Cathy the night before his wedding to Karen. She visits him in his bedroom and they recall all the flirting that took place between them the previous summer...Cathy played with the hem of her nightie pulling it up higher over her thighs. She crossed her arms and pulled it up and over her head. Her beautiful, naked body was in full view for her dad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Remember that week last July that Danny and I spent with you?”

“Yes, I do. I must have set a personal record for the length of time my cock stayed hard because of you,” he joked.

“When Karen and the kids were moving in with you, she and I took some time to talk. I told her what we did during those days.”

“Remember last summer when I’d bring little Danny over? The hotter weather had arrived, and you opened up the pool. Seeing you, I found myself thinking of you not just as my dad but as a potential sex partner. I fantasized about us fucking. One day I was out shopping for a bathing suit. I had just bought a print bikini when I spotted this white one in a store window. As soon as I saw that bikini, I knew it was the perfect suit to wear just for you.”

“I bought it, and when I got home, I cut the lining out of the top and the bottoms like Mom would do to hers. I put it on and took a shower. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I loved how it made my tits practically see-through and how my nipples showed really easily. It was cut so low, the brown ring around my nipples showed at the top. The bottoms let my blonde pussy hairs show too.”

“I remember the first time I wore it for you. I could see your cock get hard even in your boxer trunks.”

“I recall, seeing you in that bikini; you looked so incredibly sexy. You were and still are the identical image of your mother. I liked it when you’d just get out of the pool, your skin dripping wet, your blonde hair slicked back, those full tits of yours. I’d have to have a towel over my lap to hide my constant hard on.”

“You shouldn’t have done that; I loved seeing you with a hard cock!”

“You’d stand beside me and tease by letting the water drip off your hair onto my cock.”

“I’ll admit I was turning into quite a cock teaser on you. I wanted you to make the first move on me so bad.”

“And I was waiting for you to make the first move,” he recalled, slowly fucking her.

“Fuck me harder for a moment and make the headboard hit the wall a few more times. I want Ben to hear I’m getting a good fucking from my dad.” He fucked Cathy a little more aggressively. The headboard hit the wall with every steady thrust.

“Fuck me good, Daddy! Give me that big fucking cock of yours really good!” Cathy said it louder for Ben to hear.


“I remember one day putting some clean clothes away for you when I found your old red Speedo swimsuit. ‘Dad, why don’t you wear this suit anymore?’ I asked, holding up the faded red Speedo. ‘It was worn so thin you can practically see right through it. I used to wear it for your mom and Karen years ago when I had a nicer-looking body.’ ‘Maybe you could start wearing it just for me now?’ ‘Are you sure?’ ‘I’d love to see you in it. I bet you’re still as sexy-looking in it.’ ‘I doubt that.’ ‘Why don’t you let me be the judge of that?’ I said, handing you the suit.”

“I remember putting it on and it barely fit. Laura had cut the lining out of the front so that the shape of my cock showed through easier. Your eyes grew wide when you saw the outline of my cock through the thin material.”

“I know, and I did everything I could to make you get and keep a hard on. I love looking at your hard cock.”

“At first, I was embarrassed whenever I grew hard and tried to hide it from you. Finally, I gave up and just let my hard cock show. Quite a few times I had to go into the bathroom and jerk off so I wouldn’t get lover’s nuts,” he recalled.

“I know, one time I spied on you and watched you jerk off and wished it was my mouth your cum was shooting into and not the toilet,” she admitted. “When I’d change out of my bikini, I’d stay naked as long as I could. I never closed my bedroom door all the way, hoping you’d get a look at me.”

“I did so several times, admiring how you’d matured into such a beautiful woman. I thought how I’d love to suck on your tits and fuck them.”

“Now you can have all you want. I’d always wear a low-cut tank top and no panties under my short skirt for you.”

“I remember quite well, and you made sure I saw lots of tit and bare pussy. I wanted you so bad!”

“One thing I noticed was that you had no shortage of female friends dropping by for a visit.”

“They just wanted to cool off in the swimming pool, that’s all,” he smiled.

“Sure they did, Dad!” She made fun of him. “Then how come you fucked every one of them several times or got a nice blow job before they left?”

“I was just being a good host,” he chuckled.

“Sure you were,” she teased again.

“And you enjoyed hiding and watching me fuck several of them, didn’t you?”

“Yes I did, and it made me want you to fuck me that much more.”


“One thing I can’t understand is how you can fuck and still be asleep.”

“How did you figure that out?”

“I have a confession to make.” Her face turned red with embarrassment. “Mom told me how you’d sleep so soundly, she could suck you off, and you’d never wake up. Remember the time little Danny and I stayed with you for a week while Ben was away on business?”

“The first night I waited for you to fall asleep and finally got up the nerve to go to your bed. I slipped under the sheets, naked, and cuddled into you. My heart was pounding out of my chest; I was so nervous yet so excited, and I decided to wake you up with a blow job. I turned around on the bed and sucked on your cock a few times. Even though I couldn’t see it too well, I could feel your cock growing hard in my mouth, and I couldn’t believe how big it was. No wonder Mom loved you fucking her so much!”

“I remember one year Laura and I fucked for forty-seven days in a row, and I did the same with Karen,” he remembered.

“Once I got your cock fully hard, you grew restless and moved on me. I got so nervous that I ran quietly back to my room. I was so fucking excited and horny I fingered myself to a good cum.”

“The second night, I got braver and stayed in bed with you while you slept. I sucked on your cock, then cuddled my naked body against yours with your cock against my back. I put your right hand over my tits, caressing them for a while. I moved your fingers over my nipples, getting them hard. I took your right hand and put it down between my legs and managed to work a finger or two into my pussy. I used your fingers to fuck me.”

“On the third night, I got really bold, and I took your cock in my hand and slowly stroked it. I loved the feeling of it growing hard. I jerked you off, and you came all over my bare ass and your bedsheets.”

“I was wondering why my bed was wet the next morning, now I know why,” he smiled.


“I have another confession to make to you Dad. Remember when you told me you had had unusual dreams about having sex with Mom, but it didn’t quite feel like Mom? I said maybe it felt different because it was a dream?”

“Yes, I remember.”

“It was really me all along. When I asked you if you were hoping the dreams would continue or stop, and you said you hoped they’d continue, I didn’t have the heart to tell you it was me.”

“The fourth night, again I sucked on your cock to get it hard. This time, I wore panties and laid facing you. I put your hard cock inside my panties and jerked you off. I could feel the heat from your cum splashing all over my pussy, and I loved it. I went back to my bed and kept my panties on all night. I fingered myself through my panties mixing your cum into my horny, wet pussy, until I had a good, strong cum. I still have those cum stained panties at home, hidden in my dresser drawer.”

“Maybe we should freshen up a pair of your panties with some new cum,” he said.

“I’d love that, Daddy, but this time I’ll wear my panties while you fuck me.”


“The next morning,” Cathy continued, “You had a smile on your face, and I asked you why you felt so happy. You said you dreamed again of having sex with Mom. I felt so happy for you and myself. I asked you to keep wearing your swimsuit even when we weren’t in the pool. You said you would, but only if I wore my bikini all the time. Most of the daytime we barely wore any clothes around each other, and my pussy stayed constantly wet with excitement.”

“If I had to change from my bikini, I wore my top really low and loose, showing you as much tit as possible.”

“And you’d always wear your shortest skirts and let me see your bare pussy.”

“I know, I loved watching you look at my pussy, and it would make me want you more. When I was getting a sun tan, I’d ask you to undo my top and put some sun block on my back. I didn’t stop your hands from oiling me up, no matter where they went. You’d tease me by letting your fingertips go just under the edge of my bottoms when you put oil on near my pussy. On occasion, when you’d go to the bathroom, I’d sneak the door open a little and watch you pee. Fuck, did your cock ever look so fucking big!”

“I nearly shit myself when I watched you jerk off from looking at and thinking about me. Man, I sure wish I had the guts to march right in, get on my knees, and suck you off! I gasped when I saw you cum. I couldn’t believe how far your cum shot out. I’d make sure you’d pretty much go around with a big hard on all day long because of me, and I felt proud and sexy that I had that effect on you. I loved seeing your cock get the front of your suit wet from your leaking juices.”

“We had a few drinks together, which relaxed me a lot. I went over to you and took your drink from your hand. I cupped your face and gave you a good, long kiss. I moved my right hand down your stomach to your waist. I put my fingertips just inside the edge of your swimsuit. I guess I was being a cock teaser. But I didn’t mean to be. I wanted you to make the first move so badly and take me to bed for a good fucking.”


“On the fifth night, I sucked on your cock again, only this time I sucked until you finally came in my mouth. I nearly gagged from the huge amount of cum that filled it. And I can’t believe how strong a spurt your cum shot was. I didn’t mind that you murmured Mom’s name as you shot your cum down my throat. I swallowed every last drop. I knew that wouldn’t be the last time I sucked you off.”

“The next day I was fixing us lunch, and you came up behind me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the neck. I was soft as putty in your arms with them around my waist, and I could feel your hard cock pressing against the small of my back. I loved you looking down my bikini top at my tits. I knew the time was right and finally got up the nerve to make a move on you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.