I Was a Teenage Succubus
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Tanya was more careful after the adventure in the morning. She had to promise Shirley that she would call her later, by the weekend at the latest. Tanya realized that something had happened with Shirley and she definitely wanted to speak with her mother about it.

Tanya was lost in thought on the way home and didn’t notice that William had tried to start a conversation, twice, but her one word replies killed that effort. She could still feel the bubbling desire from William, she was surprised that she had not noticed it in him before. It was so clear to her now.

She was concerned that she was going to make him do things too. She didn’t know what was going to happen in the future, but he had been her best friend for many years. She didn’t want to hurt him. Tanya had the impression that her mother almost expected her to do something with William. As much as had happened, she wasn’t comfortable thinking of doing those kinds of things with him.

Tanya realized that William was trying to get her attention, when they reached her place. She hadn’t realized that they were there already.

“Sorry Will, I was distracted. What did you say?”

“No worries Tanya, I know you weren’t feeling too well this morning. I was just saying, I know we were going to work on the paper for Mr. Franklin, but if you don’t think you are up for it, I get it.”

Tanya remembered, she was better in chemistry than William, and had promised to work with him on the research project Mr. Franklin had given them for the semester. It was only supposed to be a page or two on one of the first 25 elements on the periodic table, but William had convinced her that he would appreciate her help.

Besides, at the mention of Mr. Franklin, she had a brief flashback to the image she had gotten from him, and it had started a tingle in her. That was something else she needed to talk to her mother about.

“Thanks Will, but I am feeling a lot better now. Come on in, I’ll help you get started and we can see where that goes.”

William was visibly relieved to hear her say that. He followed her to the front door and inside the house. Just inside the door, William left his shoes off to one side. Tanya pointed up the stairs.

“You head up to my room, I want to speak with mum for a minute and let her know we will be studying there.”

William blushed a bit, and seemed a little hesitant

“Are you sure it will be ok for us to study in your room? I mean, if you are sure then ok, but I don’t want to get you into any trouble.” he blurted out in a lowered voice.

Tanya was touched by his concern. He really was a nice guy. If he only knew how ok with it her mother was, he would be shocked.

“Just go up, and get ready. I will take care of you when I finish with my mum.” she replied casually.

She saw the flush of red creep across his cheeks and caught the spike of desire that shot through him. That caused her to pause, and she was hit with an image coming from him, his image of her ‘taking care of him’. She felt her blush starting too.

Tanya turned toward the kitchen where she could hear movement, and expected to find her mother.

“Er ... I will ... uh ... I’ll be up in a minute ... just be ready so we can start immediately.” she spoke as she walked quickly down the hall. She heard him move up the stairs, glad he hadn’t seen her blush too.

As she entered the kitchen, she found her mother leaning against the counter, looking at her phone. She looked over to Tanya as she came into the kitchen, smiling at seeing her.

“Hey there, gonna leave you and your father to your own devices tonight. I am afraid that I have been too demanding on him lately and need to give him a break. I am heading out soon, I will be meeting up with Thomas and a friend of his from his office. Apparently Thomas has been telling this guy about me, and has convinced him to join us.” Melissande gave her eyebrows a wiggle as she finished saying this.

Even knowing what her mother was, and what they had done together, Tanya still found herself blushing a little at her mother’s eager tone. She remembered how good Thomas was and could imagine what her mother would be doing in less than an hour.

“Okay mum ... uh I’m sure we will get by. But before you go, I need to talk to you about something that happened at school. It has me a little freaked out.” Tanya had stopped just inside the kitchen.

“Sure honey, I always have time for you. What happened?” Melissande put her phone on the counter as she focused on Tanya.

“I ... uh ... I think I did something to Shirley ... Shirley Douglas. She is a girl in my class.”

“Ok, what do you think you did?”

“I don’t know!” Tanya moved to a chair beside the table and sat down. “I was trying to tease William, you know ... make him a little horny. I just wanted to see what I could do. I wasn’t planning on doing anything harmful, just practicing.”

Melissande just nodded to Tanya, letting her continue.

“Well, it was really amazing actually. I could ‘feel’ his ... lust ... desire ... growing as I teased him. I would just ‘push’ the idea of desire to him. Well at the end of the class, when we got up to switch classes, I noticed that Shirley was really horny too! I could tell it was my fault because as soon as I looked at her, she had been looking toward me, and quickly looked away, then bolted from the class!”

“Ok, I take it she was on the other side of William when you were doing all this.” Melissande was trying to suppress a smile at the image this gave her.

“Yeah, but that wasn’t the last of it. I was in chemistry class when I got this weird feeling and images from Mr. Dionne, the teacher. It really made me horny, and I made an excuse to get out and headed for the bathroom. I needed to take care of myself before I did something in the class.”

Tanya waited, expecting something from her mother, but she just nodded again. Melissande obviously wanted Tanya to finish her story before she said anything.

“Well, when I entered the bathroom, Shirley was there. I just looked at her and could tell she was ready for me. I don’t know how I knew that. Just looking at her and there was no doubt in my mind that she would give me what I needed. She never resisted me, in fact, thinking back, she was actively trying to make me feel good. When I was satisfied, I realized that I had never even asked her, I just told her what to do, and she did it.”

Tanya found it hard to talk to her mother about this, but her mother had sat down in an adjacent chair and just held Tanya’s hand while she got it out. Tanya wasn’t sure how to describe what happened after.

“After I had straightened up, I noticed that Shirley was still there, she seemed to be waiting for me. I wasn’t sure what she wanted, but she didn’t seem upset. Before I could say anything, she moved up to me, very close, and asked when they could do that again. I could tell that she really wanted to be with me. I got this feeling, like she was a puppy, looking for attention and approval. What was that? I had to promise I would see her this weekend before she would go back to her class.”

Melissande was nodding her head at the end of Tanya’s story. She was a little surprised at this happening to Tanya so early, but then again, with boys and girls in such close confines now at schools, she could see how this would accelerate the usual pace of development in a succubus. Nothing like what she went through, that is for sure.

She could see that Tanya was anxious about what happened and was in need of some reassurances.

“It sounds like you ‘seduced’ her. By that I don’t mean the obvious definition. Lust is a powerful emotion and can drive people to do things they might not ever otherwise consider. As a succubus, you can tap into this desire and use it to control people. This can be a short term, like an overnight event, or for a long term, changing their perceptions to see you as a critical part of themselves.”

Tanya was looking ok, right up to the last part of that explanation. She was obviously uncomfortable with the idea that she had changed Shirley.

“Don’t worry about it. As you get more practiced, you will be able to control it better, including releasing your control over them if you want to. Though sometimes they don’t want you to, that happens a lot more the longer they have been controlled.”

“Just go with it for now, I think this could be a good way for you to get more used to who you are now. But between what you say about her and how William is, I am beginning to think that you have a taste already developing. Nothing wrong with it, I just suggest you get comfortable with having those kinds of people around you, you are going to draw them to you unconsciously.”

At the mention of William, Tanya remembered he was upstairs waiting for her.

“Okay mom, I will try for now. I don’t know what you mean about ‘taste’, but I will see what happens. So you are sure that if I meet with Shirley this weekend, nothing will have changed? What should I do with her?” Tanya didn’t sound too confident in the coming encounter.

“It will be okay, trust me, I have been doing this for a long time baby. I know you like playing with girls too, so spend some time with her and see if you want to add her to your toy collection. Bring her by this weekend, maybe I will add her to mine if you don’t want her.” her mother gave a small smirk.

Tanya was a little taken back by her mother’s calm acceptance of the situation ... and realized she was feeling a little possessive about Shirley.

“Maybe we will be by, but only if you promise to be good, and not do anything funny.” Tanya gave her mother a direct look.

“I am just teasing baby. My toy collection is already quite sizable, not that I would turn away a new one, but I am not looking for another now. I just wanted to get you to relax a little, it is not a bad thing, I promise. Now, I need to get ready, is there anything else you want to talk about?”

“No, not really. William is up in my room, I promised to help him with the project for Mrs. Hanrahan. Is that okay? I expect he will be over for a couple hours.”

“Ohhh, that could be good. If you are really concerned about your seduction of Shirley, why not use this time to practice on William. Fuck him if you want to. I would suggest you keep it down, or you might get a visit from your father once he gets home. Unless you want him to see you fucking William. He would probably like that.” Melissande smiled at the thought.

Tanya was blushing at her mother’s suggestion. True she was not a virgin any more and she was certainly willing to fuck Thomas, should he be available again, or her father she admitted to herself.

But William is different. He had been her friend for years now, she had never seen him like that. Though to be honest, she’d had the usual crush on male singers and actors, occasionally on an older student ... or teacher. Now things were different though. She was different.

Could she fuck William? She really cared about him and didn’t want to just use him for her own satisfaction. Even as she thought that, Tanya realized that she could see how he could help her. If he really does have the crush on her that her mother thinks he does, then he would definitely be willing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.