I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

It was 4am when Melissande arrived home. She had spent the night with the Omega Cappa fraternity, helping them break in some new pledges. Of course that required help from some of the senior members as well. She had met some very nice young men last night and looked forward to seeing them again some time.

The house was quiet when she walked in, of course. She was not sure what she had been expecting to be happening, but everything seemed normal. Walking by the livingroom, it was empty.

She noticed one of Tanya’s tshirts lying on the floor, by the couch. Melissande smiled slightly. She had a good idea what happened when Daniel came home now ... but she was a little surprised that there was only the tshirt there.

She walked quietly up the stairs, her stocking covered feet making no sound. At the top, she walked down toward her room. As she approached Tanya’s door, she saw it was half open already. As she got closer, she could hear the sounds of people ... more than one ... sleeping from within.

She looked in the room and confirmed what she had expected to find. There was Daniel, lying on his side, Tanya tucked up in front of him, with his arm over her. Both of them were naked, and if she had to guess, his cock might still be inside of her ... pussy or ass, Melissande could not tell from here.

She paused at the door, just taking in the view. She looked at her daughter sleeping so peacefully. These next few years would be an incredible time for her, Melissande smiled at them. Of course, she admitted that she would need to get Tanya working on building her own group of lovers, so she wouldn’t be needing Daniel too much. He was Melissande’s after all.

Melissande was not sure what would happen when Regina came home for the holidays. There was no way her brilliant daughter would not see something had changed here. She would have to plan for surprises there.

She would deal with that when it became necessary. For now, she needed to get Daniel out of their daughter’s bed and into theirs ... for a couple hours anyway.

She shook Daniel gently, trying to only wake him. He had always been a light sleeper, so she was a little surprised that it was not that easy to get him awake.

“ ... hey ... what time is it?” was the first thing he said on seeing who was waking him.

“Hey to you too. It is just past 4 now. I just want to move you to our bed, let you get a little more sleep. If she wakes up with you beside her, well, likely you wouldn’t be getting to work today.”

Daniel had a brief flash of panic at being reminded she was waking him up from his daughter’s bed, and that they were both naked. But that fear was more of a knee jerk reaction, he knew that she had no problem with this, she had basically warned him about it happening if he did not get home before 6.

He tried sliding out of the bed without waking Tanya. His cock had slid out of her pussy long ago as it shrunk back to it’s soft state. He managed to get out of the bed without waking her. Melissande walked him back to their room, and quickly got out of her clothes. She got into the bed shortly after him. As it was, he was already almost asleep by the time she slid under the covers.

Breakfast had been relaxed, her mother was there and had breakfast ready when she came down. Tanya had been surprised to wake up and Daniel was not there. A little walk and she found him sleeping in his bed. She could tell from the bed, that her mother had been sleeping beside him as well.

Her mother had confirmed that when she had gotten home, she found Daniel in her bed and had relocated him to his to give him a chance to get some rest before heading to work. Melissande had looked very relaxed, which caused Tanya to blush a little at the thought at what she must have been doing to look so relaxed.

Melissande only included a small container of snacks for her to take to school, telling Tanya, it is likely that she won’t feel as hungry for food now, but to eat the snack first if she should start to feel hungry or ‘hungry’. Melissande assured her she would come to know the difference pretty fast.

Getting out of the car when her mother dropped her off, it was like she was seeing the school again for the first time. Tanya could feel the flow of energy that came from the school itself. The kids walking around, standing in groups, going into the school ... all of them drew her attention.

Her school used the school uniform policy. It was the typical plaid skirt for girls, or shorts, and pants or shorts for boys. Both had to wear either white shirt/blouse with jacket or sweater. The plaid was yellow on black with thin lines of navy blue. Tanya had chosen to go with the skirt, blouse and sweater today. She had pulled her hair back into a simple ponytail.

She could ‘see’ the lust on the small knot of boys, as they pretended not to watch a couple girls walk into the school. A group of girls chatting away off to one side drew her attention as she felt the pull of desire coming from one of them, she couldn’t tell what had caused it, or who the cause of it was.

As she approached the main doors, she became aware of the spikes of desire that kept happening around her. She could tell that they were all directed at her. She couldn’t tell without looking around, who was doing it, but she could feel the difference from when it was directed toward another.

Walking down the halls to her classroom, Tanya was assaulted with layers of desire, lust, even some traces of sexual satisfaction (which she’d had no idea she would be able to feel). Principal Hynes was talking with his assistant outside of his office, his eyes occasionally flicking out to look at the students walking by. She felt his eyes on her when she came close, she immediately felt his spike of lust for her.

There was no sign on his face of this, his eyes met hers and he put on a friendly smile, and a polite nod. Without thinking, she gave the flames of his desire a ‘puff’ of encouragement. His face flushed slightly, and his eyes dropped to give her breasts a look. It was only a few seconds, but then he seemed to get control again and was able to look back to his assistant.

Her homeroom was on the second floor of the main building, her locker at the end of the hall there. Just getting to her locker was an amazing experience she finally noticed. The abundant feelings of desire were lighting up her nerves, making her feel tingly all over. A brief thought of how much her mother would enjoy strolling through the school halls popped into her head at one point, causing her to giggle slightly.

She put her snack in the locker with some of her books, using the open door to hide her actions of closing her eyes and taking deep breaths of the hormone laden air. She could feel her nipples trying to dig their way out of her bra. Her pussy felt distinctly wet and slippery. She realized she had better get used to bringing a few pairs of panties with her when she comes to school.

“Good morning Tanya.”

The greeting startled her from her reverie, causing her to jump slightly. Looking around her door, showed her who she expected to find, William Harris. She had been in the same class as him since grade 4. He had ignored her for the most part, like most boys, too intimidated to get to know her. But when they were in the same class the next year, they were assigned to work on a project together and she had found him to be friendly and funny.

They both wound up in the same class for junior high, straight through to grade 9 now. He had become her best friend and she had never given it a second thought. The last couple of days had rocked her world completely though, and seeing for the first time since her ‘coming out’, he looked much different.

He was not very tall, still taller than her, but closer to 5’6” than 5’7”. He was thin, never very athletically inclined. He always did well in class though, meeting all the criteria to be on the receiving end of the usual high school heckling for the nerdy inclined.

Tanya paused as she was about to reply to him, noticing him differently. It had never occurred to her that he would be different too. He had always been around, nice and friendly William. She was suddenly aware of so much more about him.

He had the rampant desires of all teenage boys. He had masturbated this morning. He has a distinct streak of submissiveness. Tanya could tell immediately that he was attracted to her. There was something else about him ... she couldn’t really understand it, but something there.

“Uh ... hello Will.” She remembered to answer him back.

“Are you feeling better now? You missed yesterday, nothing too bad I hope.”

Tanya blushed a little at his mention of yesterday. She quickly closed and locked her locker, turning to head back down the hall to their classroom. She knew he would automatically follow her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.