I Was a Teenage Succubus
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Daniel had tried to be fast, to get everything done so he could be home by 6pm, but Alan had dropped a last minute alteration to the project on his desk at 4. He did not get out of there until 5:45.

Now as he rushes up the front door, he checks his watch, and sees it is 6:12. He opens the door, hoping to see Melissande just inside, maybe just heading out now ... but she is not in sight.

Daniel drops his shoulder bag onto the shelf beside the closet at the front door. He takes off his shoes, his eyes moving around, as he listens for the sounds of movement.

“Mel?” he calls out questioningly.

“She headed out dad.” comes a reply from the opening to the living room.

Daniel moves up to the opening, looking in to see Tanya sitting on the couch, a book in her hands. She is looking at the doorway when he steps up to it and she has a big smile for him.

Daniel noticed that she was wearing some type of silky shorts and a loose tank top. For some reason, it looked like her breasts were larger tonight. He noticed them when he noticed the way her nipples were standing out so prominantly.

Daniel felt a surge in his groin, and immediately felt guilty about reacting like that to his little girl.

“Hey pumpkin, glad to see you up and around. You look a lot better than this morning. I take it Mel’s cure helped?” Daniel had no idea how to ask this, and his hesitant tone reflected his feelings.

“Yeah dad, I am feeling a lot better now.” Tanya gave a little stretch, she was getting a strange feeling from her dad ... it was making her pussy itch a little.

Melissande, and she, had fucked Thomas for a couple hours earlier, with Melissande insisting Tanya stay on his cock while she enjoyed either Thomas’ or Tanya’s mouth, or fingers.

By 3pm, Melissande had told Tanya to let Thomas rest. As soon as she stopped, he just passed out on the couch. This freaked Tanya out initially, until her mother had explained that she had just worn him out.

Melissande had explained that when Tanya takes from a lover, it will tire them, the more she takes, the more exhausted they will become. This is one of the things she will need to be careful of. An otherwise healthy person can be put into a coma if they are already tired when Tanya takes from them.

Tanya had been shocked at how easily her mother had lifted Thomas up off the couch and carried him into the guest room. When Melissande had come back, she explained that Thomas would likely sleep for the rest of the day and be relatively fine tomorrow.

Tanya had been a little embarrassed at how much she had taken from him, but it had been sooo amazing! Her mother had just emphasized again that she would need to be careful and practice reading the energy levels of her lovers, so she would know when to stop.

After that, Melissande had told Tanya to go take a nap, as her body was going to go through a few more changes, now that she had taken her first lover’s energy. Melissande had explained that Tanya would have some control over how she looked, but if she did not focus on a specific image, her mind would give her a body more in line with her understanding of what men found attractive.

Tanya had decided that taking a nap sounded like a good idea. It had been easy for her to fall asleep and the short nap had certainly been restful. She had noticed immediately that her breasts felt fuller. As soon as she ran her hands over them, she could feel the change in size. She also noticed that her nipples were even more sensitive now.

Tanya was not worried about her bra not fitting, as her mother never seemed to mind her walking around without one on previously. Besides, she liked how it felt when they slid around under her tee shirt.

She had been reading a book on the couch, not really sure what she was going to do for the evening, when her father had walked in. Seeing her father when he came home from work always made her smile. She had always been a daddy’s girl. Now was different though, she found her eyes drifting down, a quick glance at his crotch. She was surprised to see a bulge there, not too big, but obvious nonetheless.

The itch in her pussy started to get a little stronger. She wasn’t even aware that she gave her lips a quick lick.

“Dad, would you mind coming and sit with me for a while? Today has certainly raised a few questions.” Tanya gave him a hopeful smile.

Daniel was not sure if he should, but he couldn’t say no to his little girl, especially after what she had found out today. He had been happy when their oldest daughter Regina, had not shown any of the signs of the condition. So when Melissande had confirmed for him that Tanya definitely was showing signs, he had felt very sad for his little girl.

He walked over to the couch and sat down beside her. He stuck his arm out and pulled her into a hug, trying to make her feel his sympathy for her.

Daniel sat back against the back of the couch, his arm still draped across her shoulders. Tanya tucked her shoulder in under his and leaned into him.

“I can only imagine the kind of day you have had princess. Anything you need to talk about, I am here for you.”

“Well ... I’m not really sure how to ask ... this ... talk about this ... with you.” Daniel could hear the embarrassment in her voice.

“There is nothing to be embarrassed about princess. This is just part of who you are, it hasn’t changed the loving person you were before you became aware of it.”

Daniel gave Tanya a little squeeze to emphasize what he was saying.

Tanya just sat, snuggled against him, silent. Daniel glanced down and could see she was thinking about something. He couldn’t help but notice her cleavage when he looked down. Her breasts were definitely larger than they were yesterday, he was positive.

Daniel noticed that her nipples were partially hard as well, they were making definite statements under the shirt. He couldn’t stop himself from picturing how they must look naked. He could imagine how her nipples must look, how far above her breasts they would stand.

Daniel licked his lips, and swallowed. He could feel a light sweat break out on his forehead. Just seeing the cleavage, he was experiencing a building desire ... a lust for his daughter ... to strip that top off and see her naked breasts, to feel them ... to taste them.

Tanya was thinking about what he had just said, as usual he was trying to be supportive of her when she had a problem. She loved her dad. She looked up to say thanks, and could see he had been looking down her top. Instantly she felt a flush of heat pass through her. He was so horny.

She could feel it now, now that she was looking for it. Her body immediately reacted to the presence of a horny male. She could feel her pussy getting juicy, she could tell her nipples immediately popped to full attention. She knew he would need a kiss to start ... anything.

Tanya didn’t hesitate. As soon as she knew he would need a kiss first, she moved out from under his arm, straddled his lap and raised both hands to gently cup the sides of his head. She looked him straight in the eye, willing him to look into her eyes, and not move ... not resist.

Daniel had instinctively moved his hands to hold onto her hips when she straddled his lap. Now his hands were on her hips and he couldn’t look away from her eyes. A small voice in his brain was saying something about her feeling his erection on her pussy, but he could barely hear that voice now. Tanya had the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen. He had never realized how vivid the colour was, how bright.

Daniel watched her lean closer, her eyes coming so close. He felt her lips press against his, and couldn’t stop his eyes from closing. His hands tightened on her hips, pulling her tightly against him. Pleasure snapped and crackled from the kiss, then he was tasting strawberry ... and realized she had her tongue inside his mouth ... moving around, touching his tongue, and lips.

He did not know when he had opened his lips, but that did not matter now. He gave himself completely to kissing his daughter. He caught her tongue with his lips and gently sucked on it, tasting her saliva ... strawberries ... he batted it playfully with his own. Then she had her tongue free and was drawing his into her mouth for him to explore and taste.

Her lips caught his tongue, holding it firmly, suckling on it as she bathed it with her own tongue. Daniel could feel the desire from her now, the thought briefly popped up that her condition was acting up, and he considered for a second that this was not her really, that she could not help herself.

Then her fingers slid back along his jaw, around his head and slid through his hair, caressing his scalp. Tanya used this position to pull his head, and lips, into her kiss more, making it clear that she had no intention of stopping. Daniel had a brief moment of clarity about where this was going, and for a second was shocked and unsure. But he was no match for her will, as he gave himself to her ... to whatever she wanted from him.

Tanya could tell when Daniel committed himself to fucking her. That thought rang through her, her father had just accepted that they would fuck. Tanya could not hold back the shiver of excitement that coursed through her.

She pulled back, breaking the kiss and sliding her hands down to his chest.

“Don’t move daddy. I want to show you something.” Tanya spoke softly, keeping her eyes locked on his.

Daniel just sat there. He didn’t move when Tanya reached down with both hands, and gripped the bottom of her top, then quickly whisked it over her head and off. He just sat there and stared ... her breasts stood out from her chest like only a teenager’s can. Her nipples were rigid and stood out straight.

There was a smattering of freckles along the top of her chest, but the skin was otherwise soft pale cream. Her nipples were a vibrant shade of pink. He watched as she slid both hands up her sides, to cup her breasts, presenting them to him.

“They got bigger daddy. I really like them this size, but I hope they get a little bigger yet.” her fingers were sliding over her nipples, just running along the engorged nubs. “My nipples are even more sensitive now daddy. I can cum and cum and cum, just from having them sucked and kissed, and played with.”

He watched as she gave them a hard twist. Her eyes closed from the sensation, a deep grunt came from deep in her chest.

“You like my tits, right daddy? Will you play with them for me? Will you suck on my nipples, stroke my tits, bite them a little?” Tanya spoke softly and slowly, her hands constantly sliding and moving over her breasts.

“Come say hello to them daddy, I want you to show me how much you like them.” Tanya leaned forward slightly and Daniel found himself leaning forward to meet her. His hands raised up on their own, reaching out for her offered breasts.

Tanya didn’t know where the words were coming from, but it felt almost like they were coming from her father. It was like she just knew what he wanted to hear, what he wanted her to say ... and how to say it.

Just as his hands reached them, Tanya let go and reached out to grasp his head again, pulling it toward her left breast. Daniel’s right hand quickly grasped her breast, his mouth immediately drawn to her nipple, wrapping his lips around it and giving it a small nibble with his teeth, his lips creating a seal as he sucked on the tasty treat. Daniel’s left hand found it’s way to her other breast, and immediately started caressing and stroking it.

The moment his lips wrapped around her nipple, Tanya let out a breathy groan. Daniel immediately started licking the very firm nipple, using his lips to alternately just suckle gently on the bud. he would occasionally open his mouth wide to try and take in as much of her breast as he could.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.