I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Tanya loved her parents bathtub. They had installed a massive, old style with the clawed feet, porcelain tub. The end away from the tap and outlet rose higher than the sides of the tub and was sloped back. There were folds in the sides of the tub where you could rest your arms, and just soak. The tub was set in a nook, with a louvered window right beside it. The window had a wide sill, convenient for holding drinks or books or whatever. There was a shelf on the wall near the tub that contained a number of different glass bottles, all stoppered, all showing different minerals.

Tanya spotted the blue vase, the glass being shaded to an aquamarine colour. It had a wide stopper that came out easily. Tanya took a sniff and immediately had a sense of the sea, but with a floral overtone. She started filling the tub and threw in 2 handfuls of the salts.

The tub filled quickly, and the smell of the ocean, with hints of lilies, jasmine, lilac were filling the bathroom. After a few minutes, Tanya turned off the water, and stepped into the tub, slowly sinking down into the steaming water. She lay there, letting her hands drift over her abdomen, just gently caressing. The hot water and scents had her very relaxed.

When her mother entered the bathroom later, how much she couldn’t say. It never occurred to Tanya to cover herself, in fact she found herself arching her back a little, pushing her nipples and the crown’s of her breasts just out of the water. She wanted her mother to like them. Tanya was surprised to feel this urge ... but did not see anything wrong with it.

Melissande smiled at seeing her daughter lying back in the tub, completely unashamed of being naked in front of her. In fact, she realized Tanya was trying to tempt her. She let her eyes drop to look at Tanya’s presented breasts. She did find them very tasty looking. Her nipples were standing up, and begging for attention. Her breasts were so firm, they only jiggled slightly when Tanya moved. Thomas was going to love playing with her ... at least until he passes out.

Melissande moved over to the tub and sat on the side. She did not hesitate to reach out, and cup one of Tanya’s breasts. She let her thumb move back and forth across the hard nipple, feeling it spring from beneath her finger on each pass. Melissande could feel the pull from Tanya, the urge to do more than just stroke her nipple.

“You look wonderful baby. Another time and I might spend a few hours teaching you how to properly lick pussy, but today you have something else to learn. Thomas will be over soon. I want you to stay up here and soak, in about half an hour, I want you to put on the short robe hanging on the back of the door and come downstairs.”

Melissande gestured to the silk robe hanging on a hangar behind the bathroom door. The robe was mainly white, with curling red roses.

“Now I need you to remember this baby, you will want to draw from Thomas, to ‘drink’ from him. That is ok, but you need to picture in your mind a very thin straw. You will picture drawing, or drinking, from Thomas through this, so you only get a little at a time, ok?”

Tanya was not sure what that meant exactly, but as long as her mother was going to keep playing with her breast that way, she would be happy to do whatever she asked.

“You will be taking some of his life span, and as long as you envision ‘drinking’ it through the tiny straw, only allowing a tiny amount at a time, you should only take seconds off his life in any given fuck session. You could just ‘drink’ at will, at your age, you would still probably only take some hours off his life. But as you get older and more experienced, you could take days ... or even weeks, with a single sex session.”

Melissande paused to ensure Tanya was listening.

“Doing it this way means you will need to have sex multiple times a day, but no one will be appreciably hurt. The biggest risk is older people, or lovers that are not taking care of their health, you could induce a heart attack or a seizure if you draw too much at one time.”

“For now, you should be able to handle feeding once every couple days. But that will quickly increase, another year and you will need to feed every day. 2-3 years from now and you will need to feed multiple times a day. I encourage you to keep an eye out for possible lovers at all times now. You would be surprised at how quickly you will need more. If you don’t manage your hunger, it will come to a point where you just take someone, wherever you are, and fuck them unconscious. You will also draw in anyone else that is nearby, and sexually attracted to you.”

Melissande could see Tanya had some questions, so she nodded to her. Tanya was a little distracted by the feeling of her mother’s hands playing with her nipples, but there were some things she really wanted to know.

“Ok ... mmm ... um, I find it hard to accept that ... mmmmm, damn mom ... that ... uh, you are saying ... saying, you expect me to have ... b ... b ... boys over, and that ... I can have sex with them ... in my ... uhuhuh ... mmmm ... room?”

Melissande was enjoying distracting her daughter this way. But she did want Tanya to really accept that things were going to be different after today.

“That is right honey. But not just boys, you can bring over girls, men, women ... whoever you want. It is fine if you bring over a couple of people... 2 girls, 2 boys, one of each. Darling, you are free to take who you want for a lover, old or young, tall or short, fat or thin, male or female.”

Melissande paused to give Tanya’s nipples a particularly strong twist, and as expected, Tanya’s reaction was to push her chest out, pushing her breast even more into Melissande’s hand, and to let out a deep moan.

“Any other questions baby?”

It took a minute before Tanya had enough focus to be able to go on.

“How ... ho ... how ... unnhhh ... do I ... pick someone? Fuck mom!” Tanya was too distracted to notice her language.

“That is the easy part honey, anyone that interests you. Maybe you are out at the park, and a cute jogger comes by. You see him looking at you ... you decide you would like to play with him for a while. You smile back and focus, you will feel his desire ... lust, for you. Then you just ... accept it. He will come over. You can be as blatant as you like.”

Tanya had closed her eyes once her mother started describing the scene, her left hand sliding down her body and slipping a couple fingers over her clit.

“Maybe you are in class and you see a teacher you want. Or a classmate ... maybe a couple classmates. Maybe you will be called into the principal’s office, while it is just you and Miss Carling, you sense she finds you attractive ... and you decide to change the nature of the meeting.”

Melissande saw that Tanya was not focusing now, her eyes tightly closed, her left hand moving vigorously under the water. Tanya’s mouth was hanging open, quiet gasps occasionaly coming out.

Melissande could tell she was on the edge, so Melissande leaned down and took one of Tanya’s nipples into her mouth. She bit it gently with her teeth, holding the nipple in place. She used her tongue to flick back and forth across the stiff nubbin. All the while keeping a moderate suction on the nipple.

Tanya’s head craned back, she thrust her chest forward, pushing her tits into Melissande. Her mouth opened wide,

“OHFUCKOHFUCKOHHHHHHH!!!! CUMMINGCUMMINGSHITI’MCUMMINGMUMMY!! AAAAHHHHHH!!”

Melissande kept stroking and pinching one nipple and nibbling on the other while Tanya twitched and rolled side to side in the tub. Once it was clear that Tanya was calming down, Melissande let the nipple slip out of her mouth and straightened back up.

“There is one thing you need to keep in mind all the time though baby. When you pick someone, they might have been heading somewhere, meeting someone, doing something important. You need to use your best judgement on what to do.”

Tanya heard the warning and knew her mother was right about that, the potential for problems would be high, if she acted without thinking.

“Ok honey, I will go wait for Thomas to arrive. Give it another 30 minutes, then come on down. Enjoy the bath.”

Melissande gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and stoodup. She left the bathroom door open when she exited, Tanya heard her go through the bedroom door soon thereafter.

Tanya spent the time just soaking and relaxing in the tub, adding more hot water when it started to cool off. Finally the clock on the windowsill beside the tub indicated it had been about half an hour.

Tanya got out of the tub, used the hand sprayer in the standup shower, to rinse herself off as the tub drained. She dried herself off, as she reached for the robe, she had a second thought about it. She stood there staring at the robe, it sinking in that if she went downstairs ... she was going to fuck her mother’s lover.

A small shiver went down her spine. She could feel the butterflies in her tummy. She was not sure how she felt. She believed what her mother had told her, so what other choice did she have.

She remembered the taste of her fathers cum. The shiver happened in her pussy this time. She had met Thomas once before, he was a very attractive guy. Granted at that time she had no idea that he was her mother’s lover ... well, one of them anyway. His skin was always perfect. A beautiful shade of chocolate, his hair cut very short on the sides. He had been very polite and friendly with her.

Tanya slipped on the robe.

She briefly thought about putting on ... panties, a bra ... but her mother had not said to do so, only to put on the robe, and come on down. The robe was silk, and Tanya had seen her mother wear it before. Now that she thought about it, she couldn’t be sure if her mother had ever been wearing anything under robe at those times.

Tanya closed the door to the bedroom when she exited. She was amazed at the feeling of the robe against her skin, as she walked down the hallway. At the top of the stairs, she paused, she could hear some low sounds ... conversation?

She slowly came down the stair and as she descended the sounds started getting clearer. It was conversation, but distinctly one sided ... and it was a man speaking.

“Damn woman ... mmmm ... you are so good at that. Oh yeah, stroke those balls ... they got a load waiting for you ... that’s it baby ... ooooooohhhhh! Damn you are a tease today! I get it ... I do, you want a big load to swallow today huh? Mmmmm ... oh yeah, you are going to drown with this one baby.”

As Tanya came down the steps, the opening to the living room was on the right, that is where the voice was coming from. That definitely sounded like Thomas, but what was her mother doing??

Tanya walked up to the doorway of the living room and peeked inside. Thomas was sitting on the couch, sideways to her, completely naked. Her mother was on her knees beetween his thighs, one hand wrapped around the base of his hard cock, as she slid her mouth up and down the shaft. Tanya could see the occasional tip of her tongue, as she ran it back and forth on the bottom of the shaft.

This was the first cock Tanya had ever seen, and it looked huge. Her mother’s fingers couldn’t touch each other, wrapped around the base, it was so thick. the shaft was a deep rich chocolatey brown, almost black in colour.

There were many inches of shaft exposed from the top of her mother’s hand to her mouth, she watched her mother slide her hand partially up the shaft as her mouth focused on the head.

Thomas had his head laid back against the couch, one hand on the top of Melissande’s head, just caressing her hair right now. Tanya could see his hips roll slightly, in pace with the rise and fall of her mother’s head.

“Mel ... have mercy! I know you want a nice mouthful of cum, I am ready ... bring me off baby!”

Tanya could hear a small giggle from her mother. Melissande slid her mouth off of his cock, showing the spit shine she had applied to the head. A string of precum connected her bottom lip to his cock for a few seconds before her tongue swept out and collected it.

“Now Thomas, I told you, I have something special for you today ... and I don’t want to spoil the surprise.” she gave the head a wide lick, simultaneously sliding her hand up, and back down with a slight twisting motion.

Melissande started to move her head back toward his cock, when she seemed to notice Tanya in the doorway. She gave Tanya a big smile, sliding her eyes to the hard cock in her hand, then back to Tanya. She wiggled her eyebrows when she looked back.

Tanya couldn’t help but smile at her mother, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the cock. She could almost see the lust coming off Thomas. As she noticed it, she wanted it. She licked her lips, and moved into the living room, coming to a stop no more than five feet away from the couple.

Thomas heard something, and his eyes snapped open. He immediately noticed the young teen standing very close to him. His first reaction was to cover himself, but he realized, she had seen everything now.

“Uh ... Mel ... we are not alone.”

Melissande looked up at Thomas, still smiling. She didn’t say anything, just leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth again. Thomas wanted to move her off him, but the feeling was soooo good, he gripped her head, but found himself pulling her down onto his cock.

“GOD MEL ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ... UNH ... your daughter ... your ... is standing beside YOU!” His voice was changing as Melissande slid her lips up and down his cock.

Melissande pulled back off his cock, just keeping her hand lightly stroking the shaft. She looked over at Tanya, letting her eyes drift over her body. She looked back up to Thomas, meeting his eyes.

“I know Thomas, she is the surprise.”

That was not what he expected to hear.

Then he noticed she was wearing Melissande’s robe, and it looked like possibly nothing else. That made his cock throb to think this young nymphette, was almost naked in front of him.

As the surprise wore off, he found his eyes sliding over her body and realizing she was a sexy young woman. Her breasts were pushing out the top of the robe very nicely and he found himself wondering if they were as firm as they looked.

Tanya was surprised to feel his desire for her. It was like a switch being thrown inside of her. She couldn’t describe the sensation, any more than she could tell someone how it felt to have a hand, or leg. But just like any of her limbs, she knew immediately that this was hers to control.

Tanya looked into his eyes and smiled. She ran her tongue over her lips, leaving her mouth open slightly. She could feel surges in his lust, corresponding to her mother’s actions. Instinctively, Tanya wanted him to want her more. She felt the connection of desire get stronger.

Thomas couldn’t decide what to watch; Melissande giving a usual great blowjob, or her teenage daughter standing oh so close. Then he found himself staring at Tanya ... wishing she would take the robe off ... show him her sweet, sexy teenage body. He couldn’t take his eyes off her tits, thinking they look sooooo tasty.

Melissande felt the change and could feel Thomas’ desire had been directed more strongly toward Tanya now. It was time.

Melissande lifted her head off Thomas’ cock and leaned back. She looked up and saw that he was fixed on Tanya. Melissande looked back to Tanya, seeing her eyes locked on Thomas, posing slightly, pushing out her chest, opening the middle of the robe slightly more.

“Tanya, drop the robe.”

Tanya heard her mother’s voice, and looked at her. She saw Melissande leaning back, no longer sucking on the delicious looking cock. She finally understood what Melissande had said. She didn’t even hestitate.

Tanya looked back at Thomas, slid her hands to the robe to the tie in the middle, and slowly undid the knot. She let the sides of the robe hang loosely, it open from top to bottom now, just keeping the nipples and tops of her breasts covered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.