I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Tanya was reluctant to get up. She was normally a morning person, always up early, usually before dawn, and out for a run. She had started running with her father when she was 10. He claimed he needed to stay in shape to keep up with her mother, and was happy that she had started running with him.

Tanya was 5’3” in her bare feet, with a slim build. At almost 14 (she was counting down the days, 3 left now), she had started to develop curves that might eventually replicate those of her mother. It almost seemed like overnight that her breasts went from sore bulges on her chest, to perky apple sized bulges that made her tshirts tight, and added bras (B cup too!) to her wardrobe.

She was still getting used to the bras, her nipples were very sensitive and tended to get a little sore after being contained in a bra for the day. She had a tendency to leave them off whenever she could get away with it. She liked her breasts, she had already noticed that the boys in school had problems speaking with her. She found it funny how boys that she had known since starting junior high, suddenly had problems speaking a whole sentence.

Her father hadn’t treated her any differently. The run giving them some private time to bond and just spend time together doing something they both liked. He would ask about how school was, what she liked, her teachers. She would get to vent a little about anything that was bothering her, and rave about what she liked.

Her mother never worked out as far as Tanya could tell, but she always looked great. Her mother was a very affectionate woman, always giving her father hugs and kisses, never shy to show affection to him or to her. Her mother just seemed to love life and people could not help but respond to her friendly smile.

But today, Tanya found it harder to get the energy together to get up. She had noticed that it had been happening more and more lately. For the last week, she had been dragging herself out of bed to do her morning run. She hoped she was not coming down with something.

There was a knock on her bedroom door.

“Tanya honey, are you ok?”

Tanya did not want to answer her father, she never missed a run, but she didn’t think she would be heading out today.

“I’m coming in ... OK?”

“C’mon in daddy.” she made herself reply.

Her door opened a couple feet, showing her father, Daniel Arsenault, standing there in his jogging gear. He poked his head in, and gave her a concerned look. She always liked how geeky he looked when he wore his glasses.

Her father was lean, and fit. He was an inch short of 6’, but barely weighed 155 soaking wet. He kept his brown hair cut short, not a buzz cut, but definitely short.

“Hey there, you not coming running today?”

“Sorry dad, I just don’t feel up to it.”

“No worries, if you aren’t feeling well, then definitely take it easy. I will tell your mum you aren’t feeling too good.”

“Thanks daddy. Sorry I won’t be running with you today.”

“That’s alright princess, I think I can get by for one day ... but you better be feeling better tomorrow, I don’t know if I can handle two.”

He gave her a quick smile, blew her a kiss and closed the door. She heard him walk down the hall, and head down the stairs. Tanya suddenly noticed that one of her hands had slid up and started stroking one of her nipples. She noticed this as she became aware that she was feeling a little horny too.

Her thoughts jumped back to her father standing in the door and she noticed his bare legs, uncovered by his running gear. The muscles clearly visible. His geeky adorableness when he was wearing glasses, the way his lips curved when he smiled. Tanya started feeling a tingle in her groin, deep inside her pussy. It felt like an itch.

She was startled to realize, she had been grinding the heel of her palm into the top of her pussy as she was remembering. She quickly moved her hand away. She was shocked at how she had reacted ... this was her daddy!! What was she thinking?? She had never thought of him ... like that before.

She just laid there, trying to understand what she was thinking. A minute later, there was another knock and her mother just came in.

“Your father just left on his run and told me you weren’t feeling too good?” her mother asked as she came into the room and sat on the foot of the bed.

Her mother’s name was Melissande, but she usually preferred to just be called ‘Mel’. She was only 5’6”, but weighed in at 125. There was very little fat on her, but her breasts were a substantial 38DD. She usually joked that they were the first things to enter a room, as they stood, proudly, on her chest, with barely any sagging.

This time of the morning, her mother was wearing a loose white tshirt with grey lululemon yoga pants, with lime green stripes running down the outside. Her hair was currently pulled back into a functional ponytail, creating a thick black rope hanging behind her. It came just to the top of her butt.

Tanya was shocked to notice the pronounced cameltoe her mother had while wearing these pants. She could not remember noticing it before.

“Yeah mom, I just have like, no energy. I dunno why ... maybe coming down with something?”

Her mother was looking at her with a small smile.

“Tell you what, I know an old family recipe that is rumoured to put pep in your step. I will put one together and you try it. If it works, you should start feeling better almost immediately ... at least if the stories about it are correct.”

Tanya looked at her mother dubiously, “Old family recipe?”

“Yes, old family recipe. I was given it as a young girl too, by my mother when I felt like you do. It won’t necessarily help you, but it did me, and I think it will help you. We will see.”

“What is in it?”

“I will tell you when you have kids of your own. It is a recipe that is always passed down, mother to daughter.” her mother got up and smoothed out her blankets. “Just relax, I will call the school and leave a message saying I am keeping you home today. Just get some rest, I will bring it up to you later, once it is ready.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.