Art Something - Cover

Art Something

Copyright© 2017 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I'm not dumb, but I can never make the words come out. They swell up like balloons in my throat and choke me. So I paint. If it wasn't for my sister, Morgan, I'd die. She's always been there for me, but now she's going off to college and Mom and Dad say we can't have contact until Thanksgiving--just so we can make sure. So Morgan introduced me to Annette to help me through my senior year and show me a little about reality. Annette is... our girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Petting  

‘All through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.’ We’d apparently given Mom and Dad enough time to at least retreat to their own room. Our shoes were snowy so we removed them in the entryway and left them to dry. We crept up the stairs hand-in-hand and when we reached the door to our bedroom, I swept Fay up in my arms and carried her across the threshold.

We tenderly undressed each other and brushed our teeth. When we returned to the bedroom, we stood on opposite sides of the big bed and looked at each other. Suddenly, the bed looked too huge and was a gulf between us. I knelt on the edge and began knee-walking to the center, Fay followed my lead and when we met we kissed. All time was lost in that kiss.

“Fay, I want ... I need...”

“Shh. You don’t have to talk, my love.”

“But I want to.” I reached under the pillow and pulled out a sheet of paper I’d prepared. “I know words. I know them, Morgan, but I can’t make my mouth say them. It’s so frustrating. I know it looks stupid and canned to listen to me read this to you, but I need you to know. I need it. I love you, Morgan le Fay. Our mother told me you were the source of all the good ideas in my life, and I believe her. I have known you took care of me and could never say a simple thank you. When you held me in your arms, not only did my nightmares vanish, they changed to fabulous adventures that I could only express by painting them. You are my anchor in the real world. I love you. I love you.”

We kissed and Fay pulled me down on the bed, pressing her body against mine.

“Not done,” I said. She grinned at me, but let me continue. “When you brought Annette to me, you gave me the most wonderful gift I could imagine. Not only because she is beautiful and loving and sexy and I love her. When Annette came into my life she let me see that I don’t just love you because you are the only one who cares or because you are the only one who would have me. She let me see that I love you because you are a beautiful precious being who makes my heart sing. You bring out the best in me. And part of the best that you bring out is my love for Annette. I am so lucky to love you. I am so happy that you love me. Morgan le Fay, stay with me forever. Be my wife, be wife to my Lady Annette. Please accept my love for you always.”

“Oh, Pen. I am yours. I have always been yours. I love you to the depth of my being and it is made deeper by our love for Annette. Come to me, my love. We’ve waited nearly eighteen years for this moment.”

We didn’t rut like horny goats. Once we had made our declarations, we lay down and began to kiss. We explored each other like we had never touched before. There was nothing about her that I didn’t want to know. I wanted to memorize the curve of her neck where it met her shoulder, the number of folds in her ear when I licked it, the texture of her nipple, the feel of her tongue as she traced from my belly to my cock. I wanted to discover her scent and taste and texture. I wanted to immerse myself in her love, feeling her hand stroking my cock and exploring her hot wet depths with my fingers. When we pressed our chests together, I wanted to feel her breathing against me. Her skin was so incredibly soft and smooth.

And then we were there. The tip of my cock was poised, waiting in the moisture at her opening. I could feel the heat emanating from her center.

“Do it, Pen. I’m yours. Push inside me.”

I sank slowly into her. If I was drowning in her juices, I was not struggling against the euphoria this death would offer. I felt the tightness as she gasped and squeezed me. I paused and sank farther. Fay’s sex opened and welcomed me. We were joined together. Truly joined. But it was not just our sex that was joined. It was our souls. I wondered if they had ever been separate or if all this time the two of us had shared one soul.

When we moved together, we were filled with joy. Fay rose to an orgasm as I kissed her, then surprised me by rolling me over so she was on top, pressing herself onto my rigid cock. She pushed her nipple into my mouth and moaned as I sucked on her and thrust with my pelvis. We mounted to this peak together and I felt myself freezing deep within her as my stomach cramped and bolts of electricity shot from my penis.

“Joy to the world, my lord has come,” Fay sang with a shuddering breath. She collapsed on top of me, still pulsing around my cock as we fell asleep.

Even with two of us in the giant bed, we only used the mattress space of one.


I woke up on Christmas morning with most of Fay’s weight still on me. We’d been up very late and I wasn’t sure what had awakened me. I lay there holding her in my arms as she petted my shoulder.

Except Fay was asleep. I turned my head and saw Annette petting my shoulder and putting little kisses on it. I smiled at her.

“I couldn’t wait,” she whispered cuddling closer.

“Merry Christmas, angel,” I whispered. I pulled my arm out from between us and hugged her to me.

“Did the Christmas angel come?” Fay asked sleepily.

“Not yet,” Annette giggled.

We were a little sleepy, but it made for long, languorous lovemaking. We kissed in all combinations, even trying to all kiss together at once. My cock stayed hard because I felt no immediate need to ejaculate. I slid into Annette and I slid into Morgan. They pressed their sex together and I could hear the wet sounds as they moved. And we kissed. At one point, we each had two hands on our sex organs. As we woke up more fully, we became more active, more deliberate in our love making. As we became more active, we began to push toward orgasms, one at a time and then all together. We loved. We made love. We climaxed.


It was strange to have breakfast with my parents. Dad fixed us all mimosas. Mom made cinnamon rolls. We had coffee. Everything seemed so normal as we moved to the living room and sat around the Christmas tree to exchange gifts. I know some families who designate one person to be Santa Claus and distribute all the gifts, then everyone unwraps at once. Our tradition was to collect the gifts you were giving and distribute them to the recipients. Everyone opened his or her present from that person and we exchanged a few words about what the gift meant or how it was received. Then the next person would distribute his presents.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.