Art Something
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I'm not dumb, but I can never make the words come out. They swell up like balloons in my throat and choke me. So I paint. If it wasn't for my sister, Morgan, I'd die. She's always been there for me, but now she's going off to college and Mom and Dad say we can't have contact until Thanksgiving--just so we can make sure. So Morgan introduced me to Annette to help me through my senior year and show me a little about reality. Annette is... our girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Petting  

Mom and Dad were both pretty quiet in the morning. I didn’t really notice much because as soon as I’d eaten breakfast, I went to my room and finished sketching in the details for my next painting on the canvas board. Ms. Clayborn would be surprised when I took a new finished painting to school with me after the break. I just hoped Annette and Morgan liked it.

I found out soon enough. It wasn’t lunch time yet when I heard a shout from the entry and feet pounding up the stairs.

“Honey, we’re home!” both girls shouted as they burst into my room. Before they greeted me further, they stopped in their tracks and stared at the new bed.

“Wow!”

“Is this for us?”

Without continuing to me, they both bounced right in the middle of the bed. That movement. That flow of hitting the bed, seeing it give a little and bounce them toward each other. Rolling together to kiss. I wanted to capture that on canvas. I closed my eyes and tried to engrave the image on my memory.

“Pen! Are you okay?” my sister asked.

“We’re here, Pen,” Annette said. They grabbed me from both sides and planted kisses on my face. My eyes popped open.

“You are both so beautiful!” I said.

“Are you okay? You went all still and closed your eyes. We love you, Pen,” Fay said.

“And I love you. I love you, my Lady. I love you, my le Fay. I love you both so much. I just had to close my eyes and make sure I remembered exactly what it looked like to have my lovers joyful and bouncing on our bed,” I said.

“We want to bounce on the new bed with you,” Fay said. “Did Mom and Dad suggest this?”

“I thought of it myself,” I said looking hurt. “Don’t I get credit?”

“Oh, Pen,” Fay said as she smashed herself to me and pressed her mouth to mine in a passionate kiss.

“I told you he was changing!” Annette said. “This and the fabulous date he took me on last week. Pen, you are so wonderful!” I turned my attention to Annette and welcomed her home with an equally passionate kiss.

“I had help,” I said.

“We all need help,” Fay said. “But you thought of it. You got the help you needed. Pen, you don’t know what it means to us that you thought of us.”

“I think about you all the time. In fact, I hardly think of anything else,” I laughed. “Fay, I’m so happy to have you home with us. Is the bed really okay?”

“Oh, yes!” they both shouted.

“I want to catch up. I need to see all that you’ve painted since Thanksgiving,” Fay said.

“I hope you aren’t disappointed. I’m not doing as many now.”

“Is this your newest?” she asked looking at my easel. “Look at this! Pen, it’s beautiful!”

“I’m almost ready to start painting. I’ve been working on the sketch all weekend.”

“What else do you have?”

“I only have photos of the other two I’ve completed, and the finished one hanging over the bed. Oh, and the dreamscape I finished this week.” The girls looked back to the bed at the painting I’d done of them sleeping together.

“I love it!” Fay said.

“You hid this from me!” Annette said.

“I wanted to surprise you. I told you I had another. Here are the pictures of the ones that are at school.”

“How fun! These are head and shoulders above any of the other work you’ve done. How did this come about?”

“Ms. Clayborn says something happened over Thanksgiving that changed things,” I said. I blushed and felt the heat in my face ramp up a few degrees. “I think it was being introduced to wet reality. And I’ve been developing some other sketches as well. I just haven’t been throwing poster paint onto paper in the morning like I used to.”

“It’s more deliberate. More planned.” That struck a chord. Dad...

“Last night, Dad explained why they separated us this fall. I just now understood what he meant. Being deliberate and planning brought the quality up in my painting. He said the same thing about you and me. They didn’t want us to make love just because it was comfortable and available. They wanted us to make a deliberate decision that we were going to become lovers. Like Annette and I did. Like you and Annette did. Like ... Like you and I are going to ... if you still want me, Fay.”

“Want you? I hope you have a plan for this week!” I grinned at her.


We spent our first night with the three of us in the new bed. I explained that I slept in Fay’s bed the previous night so the first time in the new bed would be all three of us. That got me a lot of additional kisses as we lay there. It was the first time that none of us wore clothes when we slept together. We didn’t make love, exactly, but there was certainly a wet reality that we all participated in. For the first time, my fingers slid into my sister’s very wet pussy. They were joined by Annette’s as we kissed Fay and told her how much we loved her. Then Fay and I made sure our Lady had enjoyed the experience of two hands, not her own, romping in her playground. Finally, I received the attentions of my two girlfriends as they helped me make a bigger mess than either of them had.

“I think we need to get you some more models,” Annette said. “You can’t have every painting be of the two of us.”

“Why not? Maxfield Parrish had just Kitty Owen and Susan Lewin. Picasso had five, but only one at a time and each for many years. Dali had Gala and painted her for fifty years. I ... I don’t want to have any other wet realities,” I said. “I have everything I want in my arms right now.”

“Oh, there won’t be any other wet realities,” Annette laughed. “But that doesn’t mean you can’t have dry realities.”

“And maybe some other wet dreams,” Fay added.

I don’t know why I bothered with the new super big bed. Both my lovers slept piled on top of me.


Christmas Eve was never particularly important for our family. Christmas Day was a feast day that was rivaled only by Thanksgiving. This year, we were to celebrate with Annette’s family as they had joined us for the previous holiday. So, Annette took her leave from our bed on Tuesday and went home, giving me an especially thorough kiss and wishing me luck. The three of us had touched and frolicked in our big bed for two nights, but I had plans for Christmas Eve with Fay.

The girls both knew, of course. My parents knew. I was sure that our neighbors must know. Christmas Eve would be my night with my sister. But even though several people had helped me plan, no one knew the whole story. Least of all Fay.

On the other hand, Fay had simply moved into my room. We even discussed removing part of the wall between our rooms so that I could set up one as a studio and we would share the other as our bedroom. Dad inspected the wall and we talked about how much separation we wanted between the spaces. Ultimately, I sketched the opening on my wall, complete with a pillar and a flowering vine framing it. Then no one wanted to actually cut the opening and destroy the sketch. I think, though, that the sketch of my vision was what finally sold everyone on the idea and Dad said he thought it was something we could accomplish between Christmas and New Year.

It brought out something else that had gone unspoken. My father commuted to the University each day. Having Fay live on campus had served its purpose and she was determined not to go back to the dormitory for second semester. Without having put it in words, we could all see that Fay, Annette, and I intended to live in this little suite for at least as long as it took us to get through college.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.