Art Something - Cover

Art Something

Copyright© 2017 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I'm not dumb, but I can never make the words come out. They swell up like balloons in my throat and choke me. So I paint. If it wasn't for my sister, Morgan, I'd die. She's always been there for me, but now she's going off to college and Mom and Dad say we can't have contact until Thanksgiving--just so we can make sure. So Morgan introduced me to Annette to help me through my senior year and show me a little about reality. Annette is... our girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Petting  

“Happy birthday, my Lady Annette,” I said as I pinned the corsage on her dress. She was so beautiful.

“You remembered! Wait, how did you even know?”

“Um ... you know that Fay and I aren’t banned from talking to each other since Thanksgiving. We talk a couple of times a week and she let it slip.”

“I’m going to get her back for that. We talk a couple of times a week, too. I told her that I didn’t want to tell you when my birthday was because I didn’t want you to feel like you needed to do anything special.”

“Um ... well, I already kind of had it planned before I knew,” I said. “It just made it special.”

“Pen! You were going to do this without even knowing it was my birthday? Why?” she asked.

“Um ... I...” Damn words! What do I say? “You always do nice things. I paint. I feel like I don’t pay enough attention to you. Or to Morgan. It’s hard. I try. At Thanksgiving, I knew I wanted to do something special. Just for you, Annette. Because I love you.”

We almost didn’t make it to the ballet. But later that night, making love to my Lady was the most beautiful thing I’d ever done.


“What would you like to do this weekend?” I asked Annette. School would be out for the holiday at last. My new piece of art was finished and Ms. Clayborn liked it. I’d shown her a photo on my cell phone of the one I was working on at home and she was pleased that I was working in the same style when I wasn’t at school, too.

“Uh ... I can’t go out this weekend,” she whispered to me. I looked at her and about a million things went through my head all at once. My breath caught and my heart thumped. Was Annette going to break up with me? I’d looked forward to having her stay with me, right through the holiday break. Of course, she had to spend time with her family, too. I knew we wouldn’t be sleeping together every night. But... “Shh. Pen, don’t panic, my love. I need to go to the University for the weekend.”

“Why? School is out there, too. Fay will be home this weekend.”

“Noooo ... Well, not until Sunday. Pen, I’m going to spend the weekend with Fay. We’re ready. She’s staying Friday and Saturday night so I can be with her.”

“With her?”

“Like I’m with you, Pen.”

“Oh!” Of course! They’d both told me they would become lovers and that the first time it would be just the two of them, like it had been just Annette and me our first time. “All weekend?” We’d only spent a night together the first time.

“Don’t be jealous, Pen.”

“I’m not. Not really. I’m sad that I can’t be with you, but I’m not jealous of you being with Fay.”

“Remember how much time you and I spent together during the summer and all fall before we made love?” Annette asked. I nodded. “Fay and I haven’t had that kind of intimate time together. We’ve been close for years, but we have only kissed and touched each other when we were with you. When you and I made love, we’d been kissing and petting for months. We’d had orgasms together. You’d sucked on my little nipples and I rubbed your erection through your underwear. And even though we’d never done it, we knew how the parts fit together. Sure, there are different positions, but they mostly all involve your penis in my vagina,” she giggled.

“Or my tongue in it,” I reminded her.

“Or your penis in my mouth,” she added. “The thing is, we knew the basics. Fay and I have to discover everything. We want to. But when it comes down to actually putting my face between her legs and licking ... Pen, what if I’m disgusted by it? What if she thinks I smell bad? What if we just can’t do it? We’ll never survive!” Tears started leaking out of Annette’s eyes and I pulled her to me. Technically, we were out of the school building and nearly to her car, so I tilted her chin back and kissed her.

“There’s always love,” I said. “It takes us places we never thought we’d go. I love you, Annette.”

“I love you, Arthur Pendragon. Um ... I know it’s a school night, but do you think you could spend the night at my place tonight?”


Friday night, I kissed Annette goodbye as she got in her car to go to Fay’s. “Have fun, and bring my sister safely back to our bed Sunday,” I whispered.

“You know,” Annette said, “you’ll have to do the same thing soon. Once Fay and I have made love, it will only be you and she that remain apart. Think about that, darling. Sometime over this holiday, you’ll make love to your sister.” Annette giggled when she felt my response pressed against her pussy. “And then, the three of us will be able to share it all together.” She kissed me again and got in her car.


“Mom and Dad,” I said at dinner, “I want ... Um ... I think I’ve gotten taller. My bed is too small and it’s giving me a backache. Can I get a bigger bed this weekend?”

“Taller?” Mom said.

“Backache?” Dad added.

My bed was what was known as a super twin. It was plenty long enough and my parents knew it. But when Fay and Annette and I were in it, we had to pile on top of each other. Or they piled on top of me. I was always afraid I’d push Annette out of bed when it was just the two of us. Of course, at her house, in a standard twin that she’d slept in since she was eight, I actually did roll out of bed. My face was burning up by the time my parents finally got around to answering me.

“Is your room big enough for a bigger bed?” Dad asked. “We should go take some measurements after dinner.”

“All new bedding,” Mom sighed and shook her head. “And when she sees it, I suppose Morgan will want one, too.”

“Um ... I don’t think she’ll care,” I said. I blushed again. Mom squinted her eyes against it.

“Let’s go,” Dad said as he cleared his dishes from the table.


Without disturbing too much of my art space, we managed to put a queen size bed in my room. Bed, Bath, & Beyond had a nice supply of linens that came in a matched package. I noticed Mom made sure to put a spare set of pillowcases in the cart to match each set of sheets I got. That gave me an idea and I’d have to come back to the store. I was glad that fire trucks and cowboy patterns were only found in twin sets or I’m sure my mother would have chosen one of them just to tease me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.