Art Something
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I'm not dumb, but I can never make the words come out. They swell up like balloons in my throat and choke me. So I paint. If it wasn't for my sister, Morgan, I'd die. She's always been there for me, but now she's going off to college and Mom and Dad say we can't have contact until Thanksgiving--just so we can make sure. So Morgan introduced me to Annette to help me through my senior year and show me a little about reality. Annette is... our girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Petting  

“So, I thought we’d go to Burger Burner Friday night,” I said when I pulled up at Annette’s house after school.

“Famous site of world’s shortest date?” she asked. Disbelief was written all over her face. I grinned at her. She slugged me in the arm. “Doofus! No repeats!”

“Well, we could do Tortilla World instead,” I laughed. “It’s only dinner. Then we can go bowling.”

“Bowling? What... ?” She cocked her head to one side and looked at me. “Bowling. Hmm. That could be fun. Do you know how to bowl?”

“Nope. That’s why I thought we should have reinforcements. What would you think of double dating with Rob and Karen?” I asked. Rob already told me they planned to go but that it was more fun with four people than with two.

“That sounds like fun. You really surprised me, Arthur. I’ll call Karen and see what I should wear,” she laughed. We reached her door and she gave me a warm kiss. “Why don’t you grab your lit and come in. You can read while I work on Calculus and I’ll make us some hot chocolate. Maybe we’ll have time to make out a little before you go home to dinner.”


We met Rob and Karen at Thai Village Friday night. We’d decided to upgrade the food choice slightly. We also decided to drive separately to avoid any awkwardness around having one person from a couple as a third wheel before or after a date was picked up or dropped off. That was Rob’s idea.

Bowling was fun. Annette and I had done things in a group, like football games and dances. We’d even joined what was left of Morgan’s old posse and their dates for the most recent Witches and Warlords movie. But we’d never interacted with just one other couple before. Rob and Karen taught us the fundamentals of bowling. We talked about school and whether it was ever going to be worth attending one of our basketball games.

“The dances after basketball games are better than the ones after football,” Karen said. “Music starts almost immediately after the closing buzzer. Who cares whether the team wins or loses?”

“And you don’t have to get all bundled up for outside before you come in to where it’s hot,” Rob added. “It always feels like my glasses are fogged over for half an hour after we get inside. We check our coats before the game and don’t have to pick them up until after the dance.”

“I should learn to dance better,” I moaned. “I don’t have any idea what I’m doing out there except getting lost staring at Annette.”

“Sweet boy,” my girlfriend said. “You can stare at me all you want. In fact, we don’t have to dress as warm for basketball games as for football, so I can wear short skirts.” I groaned. Rob was looking at Karen with real intensity. She grinned at him and swung her hips as she walked over to grab her bowling ball and set up at the line. Annette grabbed my chin and turned me toward her. “That display was for her boyfriend, not mine,” she whispered. Then we both started giggling. Karen, of course, got a strike.


“That was fun,” Annette said as I parked in front of her house. “I like Rob and Karen.” She leaned over the console to kiss me. “It’s only ten-thirty, boyfriend. I’m not ready to stop kissing.”

“It’s kind of awkward like this,” I said, hammering the armrest between us.

“There’s room in the backseat,” she whispered. Annette was blushing! We didn’t try to climb over the console. We just got out of the car and opened the sliding door on the back and crawled in. The second row seats weren’t much better than the front, but we got all the way in the back and shoved the second row forward as far as they’d go. Then Annette leaned into me and we kissed.

The November night was cold even though we hadn’t had snow yet. Despite that, we got each other’s jackets open and our hands were exploring inside as our mouths locked together. I felt Annette’s hand slip under my shirt so she could pet my chest. I had no idea that girls liked to stroke guys’ skin as much as we enjoy touching them. I reciprocated and soon had her bare soft breast in my hand.

“Arthur,” Annette panted. I realized that somewhere along the line, her hand had drifted down and was on my jeans, resting on my stiff cock. I twitched a little and slid under her hand. She squeezed a little. “Do what you did a few weeks ago. After the first day of school when we went to your room and you painted me. Arthur ... Kiss my breasts.”

I’d been wanting to do that ever since the first time. I loved feeling them in my hands, but that one light kiss of her nipples that afternoon had lit a primal desire in my lips that I couldn’t explain. I lowered my face and pushed her sweater and cami up, not waiting to expose her breasts, but started kissing her stomach as I lifted her sweater. Annette started to moan and rub her tummy against my face. I kissed her navel and stuck my tongue in it a little. Eventually, I got her sweater high enough that I could get my mouth on her beautiful breasts. I just kissed around them for a while, moving from one to the other as I explored them. Then I brushed across her nipples and the movement of her hips gained momentum. I let go of one side of her sweater and used that hand to softly pet her bare tummy. Annette grabbed the hem I’d let go of to keep it above her breast. It was quite a wad of material to have bunched up under her arms and chin, but she was almost incoherent with her moaning and moving.

She still had her other hand on my cock through my jeans and just squeezed in little pulses that sort of followed the rhythm of her hips. It wasn’t with any conscious intent that my hand slid lower over her jeans. Her legs parted and I rubbed high on the area between while I sucked her nipple into my mouth and licked at it with my tongue.

“Oh. Oh! OH!” she cried as she lifted her hips toward me and stiffened. I could still feel the pulses of her hand against my cock, but realized with a gasp that her hand wasn’t pulsing but my cock was. I groaned against her chest and then lifted my lips to kiss her again.

“I ... I...” I couldn’t catch my breath enough to finish a sentence.

“I love you, Arthur. Did you come? I could feel your cock jerking in my hand.”

“Yeah. I think I had a wet dream. I’m sorry.”

“Reality, Arthur. This was a wet reality. Don’t be sorry. We just had our first orgasm together. It was beautiful.” Her sweater had fallen back below her breasts as we kissed. She closed her legs slowly to give me time to withdraw my hand. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed with little soft pecks and slightly longer caresses of our lips as our heartrates slowed.

“I love you, Annette.”

“I love you, too. You’d better walk me to my door now.”


I’d never painted before bed, but I couldn’t wait until morning. Mom and Dad had gone to bed, but I could faintly hear the television in their sitting room. I set up my easel and started mixing colors. They were big and bright. I saw something next to Annette’s now-familiar shape that I’d never noticed before. I was in the picture. And Fay was in the picture. We weren’t adversaries. We were coconspirators of light and love.

I turned the lights down in my room and lay on my bed. I usually sleep in pajama pants with no shirt, but tonight I dispensed with the pajamas entirely. In the semi-light of the room I stared up at the picture and relived every instant of my evening with Annette. It took only a light touch before I needed some tissues.


I slept late in the morning. Wonderful, bright dreams had filled my night. I would get up and paint them. I started to roll over and felt soft smooth skin against my back. I turned and found Fay cuddled against me. She wore no shirt and her warm skin clung to me as I turned to wrap her in my arms.

“You’re home,” I breathed. She smiled at me.

“Yeah, sleepyhead. I got home last night, but you were out on a date. You must have had fun. I heard you in here for a long time before you finally went to sleep. I came in about three this morning to join you.”

“Was I thrashing around with a nightmare? I only remember wonderful dreams last night.”

“No nightmares. I just wanted to sleep with you.”

“I’ve missed you so much, Fay. I’m glad you’re home.” I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

“I guess you’re happy to see me,” she giggled. “What’s this against my leg? Pen, you aren’t wearing any underwear! Your bare cock is up against me.”

“Oh, wow!” I breathed. I could feel myself against her skin. I could feel myself pulsing, threatening to erupt from the sensations. “I ... we’d probably better get out of bed before I have a wet reality.” Fay laughed at me.

“That’s a wet dream while you’re awake?” she asked. “That has to be Annette’s term.” I started to roll away but Fay held me in place. “Did you have a wet reality with Annette?”

“Yeah.”

“Did she come, too?” I nodded. “What were you doing?”

“We were in the back seat of Mom’s car making out. We were kissing.”

“Like this?” Fay asked. Fay kissed me and as she held me, I felt her hips rocking against me. I touched her breast with my hand. “That feels so good. Were you touching her breasts like this?”

“Yes. And...” I decided it was best to demonstrate. I kissed my way down Fay’s neck and chest until my lips and tongue found her nipple. She moaned and I could feel her heat through her panties as she rubbed against my cock. I felt the skin of her tummy above her panties against the head of my cock and couldn’t hold myself back. But Fay was crying out before the first burst hit her skin.

“Oh, God! I love you, Pen!”

I was sure Mom and Dad would burst into the room at any moment, but I didn’t care. I just held my precious Fay in my arms as we both cried and touched each other’s lips. We needed to clean ourselves up. I shivered when I realized that had it not been for Fay’s panties, I would never have been able to resist entering her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.