Art Something - Cover

Art Something

Copyright© 2017 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm not dumb, but I can never make the words come out. They swell up like balloons in my throat and choke me. So I paint. If it wasn't for my sister, Morgan, I'd die. She's always been there for me, but now she's going off to college and Mom and Dad say we can't have contact until Thanksgiving--just so we can make sure. So Morgan introduced me to Annette to help me through my senior year and show me a little about reality. Annette is... our girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Petting  

I sat in the dark theater between Linda and Annette while a silly rom-com played on the big screen. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do, but I had to decide who to do it to first. Linda had a lot to offer. She was a smart girl, trim, with big boobs. She must have used a forklift to get them up as high as they were displayed under her sweater. It was tempting, but I had a feeling she was wearing a steel reinforced brassiere. Annette wasn’t as stacked, but she was insanely cute. Her face was sweet and she had dimples that showed almost all the time because she was usually smiling. Her sweater was looser and things didn’t look as pronounced as torpedo-tits on the other side of me. She was friendly and didn’t mind at all being shoved to the seat between Fay and me.

I took a deep breath and stretched like I needed to yawn only I didn’t pull my arm back. I let it rest along the back of our chairs, which was a task because they are so high and my arm slipped down onto her shoulders. She looked at me and her dimples got deeper as she smiled. She leaned toward me but then pulled back again. She fidgeted around and pushed the arm of the seat that was between us up. Then she leaned against me and pulled my arm around her. I wasn’t going to go any further. She kept hold of my hand. It was nice. I could feel her sigh as the movie reached a love scene and the guy pledged his eternal love to the girl before they got in the backseat of his car. Then it cut to a school scene.

I felt movement from the other side and Linda was pushing the armrest between us up so she could lean into me from that side.

“I want cuddles, too,” she whispered. I put my arm around her and, like Annette, she held my hand. I wasn’t sure what I should do now. Not that I could really do anything. My arms were stretched out like I was being crucified, only I had a girl under each one.

The girl onscreen was with her other boyfriend now. Apparently, she was trying to decide between the two but didn’t want to give either of them up. There was a make-out scene on the sofa and Linda upped the ante by pulling my arm under hers and pressing my hand against her ironclad breast. Only it wasn’t quite ironclad. It was packed into a sturdy bra, but for the first time in my life, I was holding a girl’s breast in my hand.

I mean a girl other than my sister. I don’t think she knew. Or maybe she just didn’t know that I knew. I’d woken from a pretty nasty dream a few weeks ago, just as Fay got in bed with me. She petted my hair and kissed my forehead, like she always does. I started to drift back to sleep and Fay settled down beside me. She turned her back to me and my hand sort of fell onto her breast. I was awake enough to know that it shouldn’t be there, but not enough to move it. Except a little squeeze. Very soft. Fay trapped my arm under hers so I couldn’t easily free myself and eventually I went to sleep with my hand still cupping her breast. When I woke up in the morning, we’d changed positions. My back was to her and her arm was wrapped around me.

There was no question that Linda knew where my hand was. There were moans from the screen and from all over the theater as she squeezed my hand against her breast. I could tell it was soft under the armor and squeezed a bit on my own. I guess my right hand reflexively squeezed Annette’s hand, too and she lifted her face toward me. Her lips brushed mine and she rubbed her face against my shoulder as we continued to watch the movie.

I was in overload. I was squeezing the tit of the girl on my left and had just kissed the girl on my right. Neither one of them was making any moves to my middle. I was thankful when the movie ended. I didn’t know what to do with either of the girls, and as soon as the credits started to roll, they both sat up and released my hands. Feeling started to return to my tingling arms.

We stopped at the soda shop and I slid into the booth next to Fay. Annette slipped in beside me just as Linda was going to. Linda sat across from us with the other two girls who saw the movie with us. We had burgers and fries. I agreed to a three-way split of a chocolate shake with Fay and Annette. We rehashed huge sections of the move while we ate and the girls seemed to forget I was there as they talked about which of the two lovers they would have chosen and why and who they each reminded them of at school. I just sat back and listened. Annette slipped her hand back into mine.

I didn’t understand the signals, but apparently, some sign was passed. When we left the booth, Annette kept hold of my left hand and Fay attached herself to my right arm. Linda went off with the other two after a little huff.

“I told Annette we’d give her a lift home,” Fay said.

“You’re so nice, Morgan,” Annette said. “Arthur, do you mind?”

“Of course not,” I said. I still had hold of her hand. “Um ... here. You sit in front. I don’t mind crawling into the back.” Fay’s little car had bucket seats and only two doors, so I pushed the seat forward and got into the back. I was turning to pull the seat back when Annette tumbled in behind me. Fay was smirking as she closed the door behind us and ran around to the driver’s side.

“Does she always set you up on dates?” Annette laughed.

“I ... um ... never had a date,” I said.

“Oh. Then I’m sorry about everything tonight, Arthur,” she said.

“What? Why?” I was thoroughly confused. “It’s not like I haven’t enjoyed holding your hand.”

“Or Linda’s boob,” my sister cracked from the front seat.

“I was ... I couldn’t ... It...”

“That’s what I meant,” Annette said. “Sometimes Linda and I get a little competitive and it came out in the movie theater. I held your hand. She had to let you feel her up.”

“Why would you compete?” I asked.

“You’re a nice guy, Arthur. Morgan, don’t you ever tell him he’s a nice guy?” Annette demanded.

“Yeah, but what boy listens to his sister?”

“That’s not true,” I said. “I always listen to you.”

“Hey!” Annette said. “No fighting. Anybody can see that your relationship with your sister is better than any other siblings we know. We’ve been around a long time, Arthur. We’ve all seen how Morgan takes care of you and defends you. It’s cool. It’s been that way since first grade. When she offered to let me sit next to you, I jumped at the chance. Then boobalicious jumped in on the other side.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.