29 December 2006
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan and Karen enjoy their, 'symbolic night of freedom,' before getting married..."Vicky!!" Karen yelled again, noting the other two identically dressed. "I thought you said you didn't order a stripper to deliver us a pizza!" "I didn't order one, I ordered three! Go sit and enjoy!" she laughed meeting their intended entertainment..."Are you going to give me a blow job?" "Yes, your friends paid me for a blow job and a fuck," Dan looked to them. "Enjoy Bobbie, Dad," Ben smiled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Karen and Shirley enjoyed their brief encounter in front of the others. Karen reassured her that if she wished to pursue a sexual relationship, she’d let her decide. Shirley thanked her, and at the front door, Karen mentioned she should take her husband to bed for a good fuck.

The others watched Diane and Brenda enjoy their fucks from Tony and Kurt, but Karen wasn’t quite finished. She gave Tony a moment to recover, then took pleasure in him fucking her. Wendy and Angie were the ones to clean up his cock and her pussy.

Greg reluctantly said it was time for him, Tony and Kurt to go. He mentioned that they had been the entertainment at many bachelorette parties, and this one was by far the most erotic.

All the women lined up side by side on their knees. One by one, they sucked on the three, ten-inch cocks. By the time they stepped out the front door, all three had been sucked off once more, and their cum was shared amongst the women.


“Boy, the tongues sure will be wagging at work on Monday morning. Did you see the looks on the girls I work with when they saw me actually fuck Greg and suck on Tony and Kurt’s cocks?” Karen said.

“And I’ve got all the proof right here in pictures and on video,” Vicky joked, showing them a sample video.

“Are you going to tell Dad you fucked three strippers?” Brenda asked.

“Of course I will, you’re dad and I keep no sex secrets from each other,” Karen replied, hesitant to pour another glass of rye and ginger. “I must have some kind of bug; I don’t even want to have another drink.”

“Mom, since we’re on the subject of Dad, we have something to say and ask. We know you have an extra ticket for the New Year’s Eve dance at the Hen House. Dianne and I want to go too.”

“What? Do you two know what goes on in there?”

“Yes, basically people go to the Hen House to fuck other people in public.”

“That’s right. I thought you both had dates for New Year’s.”

“Not exactly. We want to go with you, Dad, Wendy, and the others as part of your wedding reception,” Diane said.

“But you know Dad is going to be fucking us girls there.”

“We know, and we think that your wedding reception on New Year’s Eve would be perfect for our first fuck with Dad,” Brenda reasoned.

“Let me think about it for a while,” Karen said.

Karen walked back to the living room, sitting beside Cathy. “I have a question for you, Cathy.”

“Sure, what is it, Mom?”

“When Greg was fucking me, the only ones not offended were my girls.”

“I was like the other girls, wanting to fuck his cock. I know you, Dan, and the others are going to the Hen House for New Year’s. Ben and I are going too. We bought our tickets a few weeks ago.”

“You’ve been to the Hen House before?”

“Yes we have.”

“I didn’t know you and Ben were into swapping with other couples.”

“We’ve done it a few times there and other places too. Do you mind if Ben and I join you, Dad, and your girls at your table?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.