29 December 2006
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan and Karen enjoy their, 'symbolic night of freedom,' before getting married..."Vicky!!" Karen yelled again, noting the other two identically dressed. "I thought you said you didn't order a stripper to deliver us a pizza!" "I didn't order one, I ordered three! Go sit and enjoy!" she laughed meeting their intended entertainment..."Are you going to give me a blow job?" "Yes, your friends paid me for a blow job and a fuck," Dan looked to them. "Enjoy Bobbie, Dad," Ben smiled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Wendy and Karen looked at young Abby as she took her turn sucking on the stripper’s cocks. Karen lied to Greg, saying she was eighteen when questioned about her younger-looking age.

Karen’s co-workers were reluctant to do very much sucking on the stripper’s cock, but her close-knit group of women were eager for all the cock they could get. Angie was almost beyond control, alternating between all three.

Skirts were now pulled up, exposing her girls’ bare pussies. They didn’t care what Karen’s co-workers thought as they began to finger each other.

“Okay, girls, who hasn’t sucked on all three cocks?” Vicky asked, and no one put up a hand. “Then it’s time for the next part of the show.” She and Angie removed the coffee table and replaced it with a hidden, thin mattress pad. Vicky led Karen to the edge and stripped her naked.

Karen’s eyes grew wide as Greg, stroking his cock, approached her. He enveloped her naked body in his and kissed her. Her hand went from his strong bicep to caress the shaft of his long, hardened cock.

She went to her knees on the padding, and to the cheers of the others, she took his cock as deep into her mouth as she could. At the point of gagging, her hand was still around the lower shaft of his cock. Karen sucked sensually and slowly on its full length, then holding it upward, gently nibbled on his hanging balls.

Greg stood her up

, caressed her, and then lowered her to the mat. She instinctively opened her legs for him, and he grinned at the pussy he’d soon fuck. He went to all fours, his large body overshadowing hers. He kissed her, then began leaving a trail of licks and kisses down her body. The girls cheered as his pursed lips pulled and stretched each nipple. They cheered when Greg began to eat her pussy.

“Mmm, this feels so fucking good! You sure know your way around a woman’s pussy!” Greg continued enjoying her flavour, “I need more cock. Tony or Kurt, I need to suck on your cock.”

Tony was busy with Diane and Brenda taking turns on his cock, so Kurt joined Greg. He knelt at her head, and the other women looked on as she devoured his cock. Her hair swayed, accenting the sucking movements that she loved to do so much.

Vicky and Wendy were filming and photographing her as Greg approached and settled on her. She smiled up at him as she caressed his cock, guiding it to her pussy. The head inside, he worked his long cock slowly into her.

“Let me know if I hurt you,” he cautioned, and she nodded. Karen bent her knees, opening her legs more for him. The loudest cheer was for Greg, beginning to fuck her.

Vicky whispered to Tony, and he joined Karen on the other side of her head. She smiled, seeing a second cock available for sucking. She was in sexual heaven, having three huge cocks to fuck or suck off. With each thrust of Greg’s massive cock, she began to moan like a porn star.

Except for Karen’s coworkers, the other girls were not afraid to express their admiration for one another. Janet and Joan looked from Karen to the other women kissing, feeling an exposed breast, or fingering a pussy. Shirley was the only one of the three interested but didn’t dare reveal her desire in front of them.

Karen had taken eight of his ten inches and had to put a hand on his thigh to stop his progress. He sensed her limit and maintained his depth of fucking.

“Would you rather cum by fucking me or by doing a blow job, Tony and Kurt?” She asked them.

“That’s up to you. It’s your party. I can tell your future husband is getting quite a woman in you as his wife.”

“Thank you; Dan is the only man I have ever truly loved.”

Karen would have usually enjoyed having a cock the size of Greg’s fucking her and easily taken all ten inches. Her pussy felt a little irritated and swollen inside.

“I’m sure the other girls will enjoy you fucking them, but I think I’ll give you blow jobs.”

Jane and Joan looked on wide-eyed, seeing this side of Karen they never expected from her. She was taking a good fuck from one stripper while alternating sucking the cocks of the other two.

“You are definitely a very good cock sucker,” Tony complimented.

“I’ve never had any complaints, and I swallow every time,” she lightly boasted.

She snorted through her nose and released muffled moans as Greg, drawing her closer, continued fucking her. Karen had to replace her mouth with a hand stroking them both so she could breathe easier.

She paused her breathing, arching her back. “Oh my fuck, uhhh, uhhh, uhh, uhh!” She sensually sighed. Vicky smiled, still recording Karen’s fuck party. She was hungry for cock and didn’t wait for her breathing to relax. She paused only long enough to thank Greg before returning to her cocks.


Greg backed out of Karen’s pussy, his ten inches glistening from their combined juices. Vicky and Angie hurried to be the first to suck his cock clean. Vicky grabbed the shaft first, so Angie went to her knees and licked his cum from Karen’s pussy.

Karen turned her attention to her two cocks. Either a hand or a mouth covered them as she continued, wanting the hidden prize inside. Every square inch of their cocks was covered by her talented tongue and mouth.

“You are definitely a good cock sucker,” Kurt supported.

Greg wouldn’t admit if he’d taken Viagra to keep his ten inches hard after fucking Karen. All the girls were now seated, watching Karen. Greg began at the right side of the row of women, not recalling their names, and drew the first one close to the edge. He spread her legs and smiled, seeing her bare pussy.

“If you don’t want me to fuck you for a minute or two, just put your hand on your pussy when I spread your legs,” he cautioned them.

“You won’t see me refusing that nice big cock!” Cathy replied, and several others agreed. His cock sank into Brenda, and her hands on his hips held him in place. He gave her about a dozen strokes, then moved on to the next. Wendy spread her legs and enjoyed his ten inches of fucking her, and so did Cindy and Diane. He moved to Abby, pulling her small ass to the edge of the couch. Legs spread, and they watched as her pussy seemed to swell, taking in his fat cock. He enjoyed the snug feeling of her pussy as he gave her more than the expected number of thrusts.

Next, Greg spread Joan’s legs, and she put her hand on her cloth-covered pussy. He moved next to Janet, who did the same. They looked at Shirley as she opened her legs. She let his hands slide up her skin and grasp the waistline of her panties. She lifted her ass as he pulled them down and off her ankles.

She looked around at her coworkers, who were watching him drag her to the edge and press the head of his monster against her pussy. “It isn’t as if he’s going to fuck his cum into me,” she reasoned. She sighed softly, taking his cock as deep as she could. He gave her pussy about the same number of thrusts and began to pull it out to move on to the next one.

Shirley pressed her ankle against his ass and asked him to continue fucking her. “I can see that you’re both shocked, but I’m horny and need fucking. My husband doesn’t fuck me as often as I’d like.”

“Then you should be the one to begin the fun. You are a very attractive woman with a nice body, and I’d definitely have no problem fucking you. You could say to him that if he doesn’t want to fuck you, then you’ll look for it elsewhere,” Greg suggested.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.