29 December 2006 - Cover

29 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan and Karen enjoy their, 'symbolic night of freedom,' before getting married..."Vicky!!" Karen yelled again, noting the other two identically dressed. "I thought you said you didn't order a stripper to deliver us a pizza!" "I didn't order one, I ordered three! Go sit and enjoy!" she laughed meeting their intended entertainment..."Are you going to give me a blow job?" "Yes, your friends paid me for a blow job and a fuck," Dan looked to them. "Enjoy Bobbie, Dad," Ben smiled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan and Karen decided to have their symbolic last night of freedom, though they’d been living together with their three kids since the end of November. While Ben and Scott took Dan to the Go Go strip club in Belleville for his bachelor party, Vicky hosted the women at Karen’s spacious home.

Pete and Derek were home for the Christmas break from their hockey teams, and Scott arranged for them to host Brad, Jake, and his brother Timmy. Action movies and junk food were the themes for their entertainment.

Karen welcomed each of her guests, who laughed at her right ankle jokingly chained to a miniature toy kitchen stove and a large dildo around her neck. She blamed Vicky for the prank. Karen introduced her friends from work, Shirley, Jane, and Joan, to the women in her life: Vicky, Wendy, Angie, Cindy, Brenda, Dianne, Cathy, and Abby. Her coworkers remarked to one another about Karen’s girls wearing low-cut dresses or tops with very short hems.

Vicky assured the girls that if they wanted to have a few drinks, she’d make sure they didn’t drink and drive. Karen sat surrounded by her family and friends, fearing what Vicky might have planned for her party.

“Are you going to have a male stripper deliver a pizza to us?” Karen joked about the often-used entertainment.

“Are you kidding? The twelve of us would sexually kill a teenage pizza boy,” Vicky laughed.

Wendy, Diane, and Abby baked cute bite-sized snacks with cookies in the shape of cocks and pussies. The women made jokes about their size, comparing them to their husband’s or boyfriend’s cock. It didn’t take much time for the conversations to turn more sexual. Vicky had put together a slide show presentation to play on the TV about Karen that was interwoven with short scenes of hardcore porn.

While Karen opened her gifts of sexual jokes and lingerie, scenes of fucking, threesomes, and lesbian sex continued to play on the TV. She could feel her cheeks warming from embarrassment as her co-workers viewed the pure sex on the screen, interspersed with actual fucking scenes of her from years gone by.

Her girls didn’t need any drinks of encouragement, for their hands soon began wandering on each other. A friendly kiss and hug as a thank you for a gift became a hand resting on a leg well above the knee. Their sitting poses were more relaxed. Shirley, Jane, and Joan soon discovered that the other women weren’t wearing panties.


Vicky excused herself, made a phone call, and then began checking the time on her watch. She whispered to Wendy and Cathy, the only ones aware of her plan.

At 9:30, the doorbell chimed. “Karen, I believe the door is for you,” Vicky smiled.

“You didn’t, did you? Did you order a stripper to deliver a pizza to us?”

“Heaven’s no, I wouldn’t do that!” She couldn’t help but laugh innocently.

Karen opened the front door to a man holding a large pizza box in his hands. “I’ve got a pizza delivery for a Karen Miller, something for her last night of freedom before she marries!” He read from the note.

“I’m Karen,” she smiled at the tall, muscular-looking delivery man.

“You’re getting married tomorrow?” He asked, eyeing her pleasant-looking figure clad in a very low-cut white top and a very short red skirt.

“On the 31st.”

He didn’t hand the pizza box to her but walked into the house. “Vicky!!” Karen yelled in mock anger. As she looked at the back of him, clothed in a black coat that went to his knees, two others also carrying a pizza box entered the house.

“Vicky!!” She yelled again, noticing the other two were dressed similarly. “I thought you said you didn’t order us a stripper to deliver a pizza!”

“I didn’t order one, I ordered three! Go sit and enjoy!” She laughed, meeting their intended entertainment. She directed them to the kitchen, laying three pizzas on the counter. One of them removed a backpack from his shoulder, producing a portable CD player and speaker.

“Who wants pizza?” She inquired of the audience as Wendy and Abby joined her.

“They actually brought us pizza?!” Karen couldn’t believe it and laughed.

“Of course they did. I’m sure we’ll find a reason to be hungry,” Vicky kidded.


While Vicky, Wendy, and Abby served up slices of pizza and more drinks for everyone, the men set up the music and placed a chair facing the other women.

Everyone was seated with their drinks and a slice of pizza. “We’re Greg, Kurt, and Tony, and we’re here for your pleasure and entertainment,” Greg introduced. Kurt started the music, and all three took off their long coats.

The girls whooped and hollered at the finely toned men bare-chested in spandex-style black pants. Each one was identically tall and leanly built. Greg led Karen by the hand to the chair and seated her sideways to the other girls. She smiled at the others as she smoothed her hands over his pronounced abdomen and pectoral muscles. Kurt started the music, and Greg began swaying erotically to the beat of the rock song.

Standing behind Karen, he had a perfect view of her deep cleavage. His hands wandered over her shoulders, down her arms, close to her well-exposed breasts. “Want to see more, honey?” He smiled at her, and she nodded. “Then just grab the waist and pull.”

Karen grasped the waistband of his pants and pulled. The Velcro that was holding his pants together easily gave way. The girls stared at him now, wearing only a thong that exposed his bare ass but also revealed the pouch in the front that concealed the obvious bulge of his enormous cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.