Beginning - Cover

Beginning

Copyright© 2017 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Before going off on a mysterious mission with Xo and their three angel assassins, Nick tells the Tale of his first incarnation to Joe, his wives, friends, colleagues and the immortal angels. Seraphine, Joe's submissive, visits, suggesting a clue to the purpose of the mission.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

Nick sat alone at the center of the thrust stage. A large screen behind him projected Naomi’s drawings, which, with his words, helped us enter the world he narrated. The illumination of the screen solely lit the place, with the slight exception of the control booth behind us where Naomi drew and Chandra filmed the drawings leaking a little light behind us.

“My consciousness as I know it now began, appropriately, while fucking a gorgeous young woman. I didn’t recognize her, nor the two women beside us. In fact, I didn’t know who I was. But somehow I knew where I was. In a small hut on the outskirts of Babylon. And when. Amidst a glorious, expanding empire ruled by Hammurabi.

“I said I was fucking, but the young beauty actually did the fucking, I lay, supine, while she bounded atop me energetically. Despite her moans and pants and enthusiasm, moving my eyes from the bounce of her youthful breasts, shiny with sweat, a perfect handful, I lifted my gaze to meet hers. I saw the tears there. And glancing at the old woman to my right, ancient yet somehow still beautiful, and the woman to my left, at the peak of maturity, neither old nor young and absolutely exquisite, and saw even more despair.”


“Let it go, Nick,” the old woman pronounces. “Give her your seed.”

Nick receives his name, though it must be a nickname, so to speak, because it would be an unusual one for them.

Accepting the first clue of his identity, and banishing his confusion and his concern for these women and their obvious emotional suffering, and focusing on the pleasure surrounding his cock, and adding to the sensuality by grabbing the strong hips and feeling the taut, smooth flesh of the woman, and letting his focus return to her bouncing breasts, he gives himself over to the fucking. He meets her impact with his lifting hips, perfectly timed despite her speed. Flesh meeting flesh resounds in the small room, accompanying the young woman’s appreciative exclamations, both sounds increasing in volume. Soon she stops moving and shivers with pleasure. Her rhythmic vocalizing becomes a singular, high pitched wail.

Despite her becoming still and pressing down hard, he manages to lift her with unimaginable strength, actually increasing the speed of the fucking, giving him the extra friction needed to release his seed. At the same time, she embraces him. Her arms seem to pull on him. Other hands add to the suggestion, and he lets them guide him. With her clinging, and him continuing the hard, fast fucking, he sits up, turns them, and fucks down into her. It takes seconds to make the change of position, and seconds later to release his cum into her womb, an egg there awaiting penetration.

“Yes!” she shouts, her amazingly lengthy orgasm not just extended, but lifted higher. He looks into her sad yet pleasured eyes and sees love. She pulls him into a kiss, her lips soft, warm pillows against his.

“Good,” he hears the old woman utter. Then he hears a thud. A body collapsing to the floor. Sobs come from the other side of the pallet.

“Ssh,” says his young lover when he lifts his mouth off hers and attempts to see what’s happening. Instead he sees her need and lets her pull him back for more kissing. Tongues enter the fray. Another tongue, much lower, licks at the base of his penis and between his balls and across his taint to invade his anus. Never quite flaccid, he feels himself harden. The walls of his lover’s pussy start pressing against his cock again. Fingers and lips join the tongue at his balls. A finger enters his asshole, stroking and pressing a place that adds a unique thrill.

He soon finds himself fucking again. The extra stimulus continues, with fingers slipping between their bodies to pull on his lover’s nipples. It starts slow. Nick embraces the sensations: the kiss and the dance of tongues; the caresses, oral and digital at the base of his torso; the exquisite friction of the tight slick tunnel around his cock. And it remains slow, increasing speed with each of several orgasms his lover achieves. He assists their occurrence beyond the actions of his cock. His fingers add to the invisible woman’s, whom he knows is the perfect beauty he glanced at earlier, caressing his lover’s other nipple. His other hand goes lower, its thumb strumming his lover’s clit.

With no sense of time, he has no idea how long the fuck happens. He does know it’s relentless. And eventually it becomes too much for his lover.

“Cum in me please,” she moans within her latest orgasm.

Doing as commanded, though he senses normally it would be her being commanded by him, his thrusts become hard and fast. A finger, now familiar, rubs harder on that place inside his rectum. Other fingers massage his balls. After easing back the rubbing of her clit, he increases the speed and the pressure there. His fingers twist her nipple. He feels overwhelmed by the release of semen and sperm. Her lover joins him in absolute ecstasy. Pleasure almost eclipses consciousness for him, and it does for her. His head hovering over hers, his eyes finally open, seeing closed eyes, her loose smile, her face completely relaxed along with her body.

His sigh announces his change from amusement, satisfaction and delight, to a return to confusion. Rising up, he finds his simple clothing. Though not a uniform, he understands it signals his place as of a higher class than most of the empire. Dressing, he watches the middle-aged woman dress, a youthful, incredible body showing the influence of age, a softening belly, a little sag at her breasts and buttocks. All made up for by her face, a face of a complete woman, and the wisdom in her lovely eyes, still reddened and puffy from sadness.

“Who am I?” he asks. “For that matter, who are you?”

A look of surprise joins a brief smile of amusement, the latter heartbreaking in contrast with her sadness.

“You don’t remember anything?” she asks.

“I know where we are, and that our people live in an expanding, flourishing empire.”

“I doubt it will remain so,” she replies, her sadness completely returning. “The man who led it has just died, and there’s no one to replace him.”

“Hammurabi’s dead?” Nick murmurs.

“You remember him?”

“I know him to be a great leader of our people.”

“He was also your half-brother. You shared a father, who also has died.”

She barely completes her sentence before collapsing in grief.

“You knew him well?”

“Yes. We’re family, Nick.”

Seeing the corpse, the old woman looking even older in death, he asks, “And her?”

“Also family. She lasted long enough for your transformation.”

“What transformation?”

“You have become immortal, Nick.”

“What!?”

Suddenly she holds a knife and plunges it into his belly. He tosses her across the small room against the hard wall, stunning her.

Amazed, he watches the wound heal. He rushes to the woman who rubs her head and looks at the blood, both saddened and amazed by it. “Are you okay?” he asks her.

“I ... think so,” she answers, her hand pressing against the wound.

“Who are you?” he asks.

“Nana. Your mother.”

He pauses, his eyes wide. “My mother,” he tastes, wondering at the foreignness of it. He should know his mother, but he doesn’t.

“I ... have just become immortal?” he asks her.

“Yes.”

“Then ... how could you be sure.”

“Your strength. And more importantly, your taste.”

“My taste?”

“Your ... semen tastes magical.”

“What does that mean?”

“It’s sweet, like no other man. Ambrosia. And it effects people.”

“How.”

“For one...” her eyes widen and she moves to the young woman, her mouth pressing against the woman’s pussy, and she slurps out his cum. He watches, a little disturbed. His mother drinking his semen. His young lover moans, awakening to pleasure. Once his mother stops licking, she looks up at her son. “It’s a curative.”

Nick nods in understanding. “And another?”

“It makes humans very horny.”

He can see the effect in her eyes. “Oh.”

“Don’t worry. Your slave will take care of me, right, Gula?”

“Yes Mistress,” the young woman replies weakly before her lovely face gets hidden by his mother’s pussy.

Nick doesn’t know if he should watch. At the same time he can’t help watching. His mother is extraordinarily beautiful and sexy.

“Don’t worry, Nick,” she moans. “I won’t fuck you. Am I still that desirable?”

“Yes,” he simply answers. He feels his erection building. He decides to keep it hidden, probably because she notices it too, and it seems to help her cum. Incest interests both of them, and both have decided to resist.

Once sated, she climbs off Gula and dresses. Gula gets up and dresses too. “It’s good you desire me,” his mother explains. “It will keep you in a state of horniness, producing lots of seed.”

“Why is that important?”

“Because you need to fuck lots and lots of women.”

“When you’re not fucking me,” Gula giggles, hugging and kissing him.

“And why do you want me so much, Gula? I hear you are my slave.”

She look at his mother and sniffles. “He really doesn’t remember?”

“No, dear.”

Her eyes return to Nick’s, studying his. “You still find me desirable?”

“Of course. You’re beautiful and sexy. And ... you’re a great fuck, even if I have nothing I can compare you to. I can’t imagine anyone better.”

That brings a brilliant smile to her young face and gains him another, more intense kiss. “We’ll just have to create new memories,” she decides.

“So why are you in love with your master?” Nick asks again.

Gula looks at his mother who shakes her head. Her smile returns with her gaze at him. “Any woman would crave to be your body slave, Nick. You forget how handsome you are.”

“Gula’s people have a complicated relationship with slavery, Nick,” Nana explains. “They’re a tribe from the northwestern edge of Babylonia. Very proud and independent. Unusually attractive and intelligent. All things working against them. The vicissitudes of power, new conquerors vanquishing old ones have been cruel. Rapes and pillages. But it also made them tougher and cleverer. Better at fighting. Better at hiding. Neither worked against Hammurabi. He knew them because your father knew them.”

“Father advised Hammurabi?”

“His most trusted advisor, which resulted in his death. Hammurabi’s son and heir couldn’t be a worse choice. A stupid man who thinks he’s smart. Easily manipulated by the praise of cunning, power hungry men. His one skill, hiding his emotions and his intent, put your father off guard, and allowed for his assassination. A dangerous influence, respected by those who wielded the greatest power, he needed to be silenced and replaced by those selfish manipulators.”

“And Hammurabi’s son wasn’t found out?”

“No. Some bullshit about dying with his emperor the son and his hyenas manufactured. Suicide by beheading, otherwise ridiculous, became the son’s great sacrifice, killing his supposed friend and mentor because of made-up orders from his father and your father. Showing he knows the terrible actions of a ruler that need to be done, while most likely revealing the deception to prove nothing to do with adequacy when the empire starts to fall apart under his and his pals’ rule.

“Anyway, regarding Gula’s tribe, instead of attacking and destroying, your father negotiated. The tribe presented a narrow choice. Unlike tribes around them, killing chieftains and assimilation wasn’t one of them. Because those tribes, despite trading with these people, never trusted them. Too smart or too proud for their own good. Not just besting these others in trades, but seldom did the remarkably attractive women accept suitors from the surrounding tribes.”

Gula grimaces. “Aside from being rude and unclean, they treat their women like shit.”

“You said seldom,” Nick notices.

“I have heard tales of rebellious girls,” Gula shrugs. “They either disappeared, killed or worse, or they brought their men home, a far better fate. Sometimes it took a while for the couple to be accepted, but eventually they were, although her immediate family might have had the hardest time.”

“Would they have been the ugliest ones?” Nick asks.

“Only if they’re ugly and stupid. We find intelligence to have its own seductive quality.”

“Your father’s strategy had everything to do with appearances,” Nana continues. “To the other tribes, slaves were taken to Babylon and those that remained were forced to work for the empire. In truth, no one got forced or punished for disobedience, and the supposed overseers actually served as protectors against the surrounding tribes taking advantage of Gula’s tribe’s supposed weakening.

“It did change the tribe the way slavery might have, in that the so called masters bedded the so called slaves. Except it was never forced. Women liked the men in control, and vice versa. The tribe needed an infusion of new blood. And if anyone assimilated, it was the men that got seduced by the beautiful, intelligent women. A definite change of attitude towards strangers, it had a lot to do with your father’s choice for those who stayed as guards over these pretend slaves. An attractive, intelligent elite of young men.

“And those that returned with him to Babylon had similar experiences. Ladies found men among the elite, ostensibly as mistresses or concubines, but the relationships always had a deeper connection than just sex. And the men, the smartest of the tribe whose absence didn’t cause a weakening of the tribe, brought skills, of natural philosophy or tactics or the counting and dispersion of money or other things for improving Babylonia. And they too found mates among strangers, and changed their beliefs or beliefs combined if needed to gain acceptance.

“Now, with Hammurabi’s death, this all changes. His son doesn’t trust her people. Except one or two who have gained his trust, though not enough to learn about your father’s assassination.”

“Spies?” Nick asks.

“One spy. The other has taken the son’s side and cannot be trusted. We have to leave now, flee. We haven’t much time.”

They bring little with them, escaping into the night. Being at the edge of the capital, they pass few huts before slipping by an encampment of guards. The new moon protects them, and Nick learns he sees well in the darkness and guides them. A mountain, illuminated by stars, gives them direction.

Just past the encampment, Nick sees a vigilant guard and becomes frightened. His mother whispers, “He is with us,” and Nick sees the guard nod. The simple gesture lets him breath again.

When the land behind them becomes alight with the imminent sunrise, Nick spots movement beside a large, craggy boulder. “Friends,” his mother tells him.

Approaching the boulder, an older man appears and embraces Nick’s mother. “He’s gone, isn’t he?” the man asks. Nick can see the eyes pooled with tears.

“Yes,” his mother sniffles.

A woman appears looking much like his new lover, and they too embrace and cry. “Your mate?” Gula asks her.

“He ... stayed with our baby,” the sister sobs. “Too many babies left behind. Too many mates broken apart.”

“It had to be to make things safe for them and for us,” Gula responds. “And they will be safe.”

“I hope so. It ... it makes me wish father never accepted that agreement.”

“It would have worse if he hadn’t.”

“Worse than this?”

“Yes. Meet my lover.”

“But...”

“He has become forgetful. Nick, this is Belili, my sister.”

“Equal in beauty,” says Nick, bowing. When he straightens up he finds himself completely embraced.

“You changed,” Belili whispers.

“So I’ve been told.”

“I may have loved my mate, but I envied my sister. Bad timing I guess.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let us retire,” says Nana, holding the older man’s hand. “Belili will guide you to your tent,” she tells her son.

Nick gets led past the several makeshift tents to one separate from the others. “Your father liked a little distance,” Belili explains.

She starts to depart, but her sister grabs her hand. “Stay,” she says.

“But...”

“It doesn’t matter anymore,” Gula explains. “I always knew how much you wanted your best friend to be your lover. I know how strong you had to be to resist, to be a good daughter to our father and mate with his choice.”

“I ... really didn’t mind.”

“He’s a good man,” Gula agrees. “But he’s not Nick.”

“You’re not jealous?”

Gula laughs. “He’s like his father. What would be the point?”

“True,” says Bilili, gazing at Nick, pure lust in her eyes. Her clothes drop away. Larger breasts and softer belly reveal a similar body which has been transformed by birthing a child. She lays on the bed of animal skins.

“But ... your mate,” Nick points out.

“No longer. Help me forget.”

Gula strips him, revealing his rising manhood. She sucks him to full erection, taking seconds. His eyes study the sexy terrain of her sister. He can see the glistening of her cunt even in the darkness.

“Fuck her Nick,” Gula commands after the wet popping sound of lips releasing his rigidity.

He kneels on the earthen floor first and tastes her ready pussy, lingering there long enough to produce her first climax, his hands adding to her pleasure teasing her taut, dark nipples. It takes barely a minute to achieve it, and he climbs over her. Her sister guides him into the welcoming entrance, and he plunges slowly into its depths.

“At last!” Bilili moans. “Fuck me, Nick. Fill me with your seed.”

He silences her with a kiss and does as she commands. His hands return to pleasuring her nipples. Her legs embrace him, pulling him into her, setting the quickening pace. Lifting his hips makes her butt dangle over the pallet and his strokes rub higher inside her. It sends her into her second climax, loosening her legs, making Nick take hold to keep her body in position. His mouth moves down to continue nipple caresses. Eyes now open gaze into eyes. Her mouth no longer muffled by his let out heavy breaths filled with moans and exclamations of encouragement and demands. “Harder. Harder. Nip my nipples. Bite them. Fuck!” she growls, shaken by ecstasy, even more so when his rapid thrusts end in the sweet heat of his ejaculations.

“His second minion,” her sister purrs beside them, her fingers damp with her own pleasure.

“He put the first inside you?” Bilili softly asks her sister.

“I don’t know. He hasn’t checked.”

“What do you mean?” asks Nick.

“Close your eyes and feel her tummy,” says Bilial.

Nick’s eyes go wide. “There’s a spark. Sparks. Like heartbeats.”

“Can you visualize a color?” asks Gula.

“A deep blue. What does it mean?”

“Don’t know about the color,” Bilial answers. “But the sparks I bet mean she’s pregnant.”

“Hunh,” Nick responds.

He looks at his beautiful young lovers. Their eyelids sag closed. Breathe becomes steady. He covers them.

His eyes close, but not for sleep. He feels no need for it. He looks inward, the place for dreams and memories and thoughts. Emptiness. A deep black slate. “Everything’s new,” he murmurs to himself and shrugs. “Ready to be filled.”

The camp moves at sunset, about half again as large as when he arrived. His night vision makes him leader, with the older man and his mother beside him, the man steering the way to his tribe’s home.

The two sisters stay back, amongst their several friends.

After three nights of traveling, they arrive at the tribe’s main village. A guard greets them, again with a nod.

Entering the village, Nick senses emptiness, even if, at this late hour, no one would be up. Perhaps his new keen sense of hearing hears little breathing behind the walls, but he can see his company senses it as well.

A man approaches. Nick can see the resemblance, a male version of his lovers. He embraces the older man and then his sisters, proving the familial connection. “We have to keep moving,” he tells them.

Despite the long march, no one complains. It is expected.

“This is Nick,” Nick’s mother introduces them.

“Even more handsome than I heard,” the man approves. “Ellil,” he informs Nick.

Nick senses the man’s lust, and finds himself returning it. “I am a sexual creature,” he thinks, amused.

An older soldier appears in a doorway. “Nick,” he exclaims.

“A friend of your father,” his mother explains. “He leads the guard here.”

The man waves them to him. Just his mother, his lovers’ father and their brother join Nick entering the largish hut.

The man looks puzzled at Nick’s blank expression. “He has forgotten his past,” Nick’s mother explains.

“Really?” the man answers, disappointed.

Nick shrugs.

“Well, it’s still good to see you, even if you don’t remember why,” the man pats Nick’s shoulder with extra force. Nick remains unmoved. It must have been a familiar gesture, and the result must have been quite different, because the man looks at his mother and she nods sadly.

“Memory loss has come with his change,” she says.

“So he’s...” the soldier stops when Nick’s mother shakes her head, “changed.”

The group has entered a room for meetings. The soldier begins this particular one. “I think we still have a couple days at least before the son’s purge begins,” he explains. “And I don’t think any of the neighboring tribes have realized their new advantage.”

“You think,” her lover’s father shakes his head.

“According to reports, the son has been busy taking power and consolidating changes in the city. You know the soldiers will be slowest to change allegiances. They were the most loyal to Hammurabi.”

“Soldiers are soldiers,” Nick shakes his head. “They take allegiance with those who command them.”

“True. But what if no one commands them?”

“A purge of leadership,” Nick nods.

“Most fled, I’m afraid, upon Hammurabi’s death and your father’s assassination.”

“They knew he was assassinated?”

“Yes. Not very brave of us, but the alternative would have meant rebellion or their summery execution. What became the worst choice, desertion, became the best for the welfare of the empire. It would have weakened considerably with those other options. This way, the son can blame us for being cowards and more easily replace us without the grumbling of our men.”

“Just like us,” his lovers’ father nods. “Escaping our purging. Leaving children behind.”

“What about the children?” Nick asks.

“The son wouldn’t dare kill them. I don’t think he’s that cruel. Just stupid and power mad. But it would also destroy any vestige of respect in his fragile ascension.”

“The tribe’s disappearance from Babylon also makes the disappearance from here more plausible,” the older soldier explains.

“You have vigilant guards,” Nick points out.

“Unfortunately two have been sacrificed.”

“What?”

“Two men slipped in your father didn’t vet. We only realized when they raped one of the village women.”

“Why didn’t...” Nana stopped herself.

“Some drug made her essentially unconscious. Like being too drunk to remember. When she recovered...” The soldier and Nana nodded.

“How did they think they could get away with it?” Nick asks. “This is an extremely tight knit and protective community.”

“They thought she would be too ashamed to admit the rapes. There’s worse things than fucking an outsider.”

“Stupid men. A tribe who has suffered invasion several times would have laws about rape that would override any concern about sleeping with outsiders. Especially an enlightened tribe as this one seems to be.”

“Exactly,” the soldier agrees with a sigh.

“Despite the supposed buffer of time, we should go,” says Ellil.

“Other tribes will notice the empty village just as we did,” his father agrees.

“Of course,” the soldier blushes.

The two older men embrace. “You have done well for us,” the tribe leader tells the soldier. “Just as Nick’s father promised.”

“A most pleasurable duty,” the soldier remarks as their hug ends.

The older man snorts a laugh, but gets serious, “How is your beautiful companion.”

The soldier sighs. “With my wife and our children. She wouldn’t abandon them, or me, for some reason. I just hope ... I can join them. And she’ll be safe.”

“Just treat her like dirt in front of the enemy, and she’ll be fine. Like you supposedly treated us. Speaking of which, did those spies...”

“I don’t think they had a chance to report. They probably thought they were in paradise with all your beautiful women. They were new and they were watched, unfortunately not enough.”

“At least they became useful, even if not in the way they hoped.”

“True.”

The two men share a dark smirk before the meeting ends and Nick and company lead the villagers through their former village, exiles again, but forced this time.

“Where can your people be safe?” Nick asks.

Ellil answers, “We have cousins of sorts on the coast.”

“Will there be room for us?”

“They are a lazy group, fishermen, and need a bit of diversity and intelligence and energy in their life. They ignore the land as they face the sea. We will make the land they ignore ours.”

“And along the way?”

“We follow a path of trade, familiar allies if not friends. They have benefitted well from us, as much to keep them happy and unthreatening as anything. It’s a bit of a secret, though Hammurabi and your father knew of it. Part of our strange agreement, spying on these places for their vulnerability.”

“We are no longer in Babylonia?”

“Outliers. Our trade increased with Hammurabi, because we traded for him, and he benefitted more than he would if he invaded their territory and enclosed them in the empire. Funny thing is, I rarely met a man who didn’t praise our dead emperor. They certainly showed no defensive force against an attack, unlike us.”

“What do you mean? You could have defended your land against Babylonia?”

“Not successfully, but it would have been a fierce fight. Many would die on both sides. Far more Babylonians, but of course it would still be a small proportion of their warriors, while we would suffer near annihilation. All of us train to fight from childhood.”

“All of you?”

The young man nods. “Including the women.”

“Interesting. So you know this path well.”

“I should. I am one of our people’s chief traders. I have a knack for languages and for making friends. Speaking of which, I have special friends along the way.”

“You mean lovers. How does your father feel about your preference?”

“He ... tolerates it. Mostly he ignores it. I disappoint him because his son won’t make him grandsons. But he has you and my sisters for that.”

“The lineage of men ends with you.”

“In a way it’s not as important in our tribe, because the true lineage comes from the daughters.”

“Makes sense.”

“Yeah. If a man marries a slut, there’s no way to know the paternity of their child. But then you have men’s egos, and that gets thrown out. The female lineage has more to do with our religion than our society.”

A few minute later, Ellil asks, “So, would you like to meet my special friends?”

Nick chuckles. “Showing me off?”

“You are beautiful. But ... maybe one of them would stay with me.”

“None of your tribe?”

Ellil shakes his head. “Secret liaisons filled with guilt from married men who probably shouldn’t be married. Not my favorite situation, but I get horny.”

“No one with your preference?”

“Like I said, they’re married.”

“Arranged?”

“Yeah.”

“Someone young?”

“I would never abuse a child.”

“That’s not what I’m asking.”

“It is actually. As soon as they’re deemed men, their wife is chosen. They don’t fuck them right away. Marriage comes later.”

“What about the changes? The slavery thing? The supposed concubines?”

“That stirred things up, but it happened a generation too soon for me. Things settled. And it sort of evened things out since we have more girls than boys.”

“What about the soldiers?”

“More evening. They had whores. Disgraced women. Or rebellious ones.”

“But none of the soldiers...”

“Preferred men? A couple. We didn’t click and they had each other.”

“A generation before that my father changed things?”

“Yeah.”

“What about your sisters?”

“They were practically babies when they left with my father.”

“Without you?”

“I guess I represented his presence here. I was always precocious. The chief had no male children, so I think they thought I could take over the tribe.”

“The chief raised you?”

“I slept in his hut.”

“Not a fan?”

“He’s an asshole. If anyone made it hard for me to find a mate amongst our people, it was him.”

“I’ll meet your friends.”

The young man’s frown becomes a wide smile. “Great.”

Along the way, the Ellil twice disappears during the resting times and reappears with a lover. Nick has the first homosexual encounters he can remember. The two lovers stay with the young man, even with Nick explaining his presence would only be occasional. Though the young man doesn’t suspect, Nick thinks their choice has less to do with him than the young man. Charming and good looking, Nick just gives him the excuse to ask his lovers what they want him to ask.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.