An African Misadventure - Cover

An African Misadventure

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Cane

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A middle-aged wife in 1920's colonial Africa has a sexual reawakening after inadvertently desecrating a sacred native burial ground. She is punished in chapter one and rewarded in chapter two. The story included interracial sex

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Life in the colonies was not always a congenial experience for the ladies. There was little to do much of the time. Of course all the Europeans had servants, so housework and cooking was taken care of. They were pampered, but bored. Cynthia Petherington missed the excitement of London life – the parties, the shopping in the fashionable streets, tea at The Ritz. All those things so much adored by society ladies.

The ladies made the most of it as best they could. There were bridge parties and soirées, afternoon tea on the veranda, but it was generally rather tedious.

Oddly enough Cynthia’s indiscretion that led to her being punished by Sister Bridget was the most exciting thing that had happened to her in Africa. The fact that the punishment had been witnessed by the handsome Prince Toikat had made it so erotic.

Cynthia had been a virgin when she married Roger. Their first night had been a disaster. Roger had come to bed late after a heavy bout of drinking with his friends. His attempt to penetrate her had failed and he had collapsed on her, snoring loudly. Their love life did not improve greatly. It was almost a miracle that she gave birth to their lovely daughter, Penelope who had also had to receive punishment at the hands of Sister Bridget.

Cynthia knew little of the ways of the world when she married. All her knowledge of sex had been gained at the girls’ boarding school she had attended as a girl. The lessons in sex were not delivered by the teachers. In those days in the early decades of the twentieth century it was expected that the virgin bride would be taught all she needed to know by her husband.

What Cynthia knew she had learned from the other girls, many of whom were quite knowledgeable about such matters. Very early in her school life, she had learned how to masturbate. Another girl, a few years older than Cynthia had taken her to a quiet part of the school’s extensive grounds and had put her hand up her skirt and inside her drawers. Cynthia had protested at first, but soon found the experience enjoyable. Soon the two girls were the best of friends and took every opportunity to play with each others’ cunnies.

Many of the girls seemed to know quite a lot about boys. One girl, Olivia Braithwaite, whose father was in the colonial service, spent the school holidays in Africa. Back at school she would tell a rapt audience of young girls about the things she had seen in Africa. She told them that she had often seen naked native boys at the river. She told them of their back cocks and how they were much bigger than her brother’s. Cynthia’s eyes had widened at these revelations. In the quiet of the dormitory Cynthia would put her hand down between her legs and press against her cunny. She thought of those native boys, with their black cocks swinging between their legs as they ran down to the river. She knew that men had to put their cocks inside their bride after they were married. It all sounded so very rude and exciting.

Now, as a woman, Cynthia had only experienced her husband’s rather poor attempts at sex. It all seemed so disappointing after those tales she heard from the other girls at school.

Then Prince Toikat had come into her life in that rather unexpected way. Apart from her husband and her doctor he was the only man to see her naked bottom. She had been bent over receiving a bare bottom caning from Sister Bridget, but Prince Toikat, a strong, handsome man had watched her and seen her nakedness. The caning had been harsh, but bearable. Canings at her boarding school had been common occurrences.

The thought of him being present at her punishment excited her. She had seen his bulging loin cloth and desperately wanted to know if what she had heard was true. Hardly daring to admit it, even to herself, Cynthia desired the prince’s black cock. In her private moments Cynthia’s fingers would go down to her crotch and she would stimulate herself, just as she had all those years ago as a pupil at her boarding school. Prince Toikat was the centre of her secret fantasies. She wondered how it feel if he mounted her. Her fingers would rub the moist patch of her sensible cotton knickers. Once again, for the first time in ages, she felt the pleasure of orgasm.

One of the pastimes the local European ladies wives’ club had arranged to alleviate their boredom was to invite a guest speaker each month. They had had a talk by the midwife, presentations by the police superintendent, the chief fire officer and other community dignitaries. The wives’ club secretary, Mrs Butterfield, arranged the speaking engagement and informed the wives that the speaker at the next meeting would be Prince Toikat. A ripple of excitement went round the meeting room. Cynthia Petherington was every bit as thrilled as the other ladies, but her thrill of excitement was tempered by the fact that out of all the ladies she was already known to the Prince. How embarrassing to be in the audience with the other ladies in the knowledge that the Prince had seen her naked from the waist down, having her bottom thrashed. She knew that the Prince would be too discrete to mention the fact, but the mere knowledge that he knew would be enough to make her blush.

The evening of Toikat’s talk arrived and Cynthia set off to the meeting room with her heart in her mouth. She was nervous, but equally she knew she had to be there. She would never forgive herself if she backed out.

Toikat arrived and all the ladies took in the sight of the handsome young prince. He was immaculately turned out in a grey suit, a pocket handkerchief tucked neatly into the top pocket and he wore his Oxford Union tie. The last time Cynthia had seen the prince he was wearing just a simple loincloth. Cynthia and most of the other women were secretly disappointed he wore European dress on this occasion.

Toikat told the ladies of his upbringing in Africa, how he been sent by his father, King M’gobo to boarding school in England and how he had gone up to Oxford and achieved a good degree. He told them of how it had been difficult at first to adapt to life in England, but how he gradually integrated into western society. All of the women gave Toikat their undivided attention and the hour passed quickly. The group thanked Toikat profusely for his talk. He said his goodbyes and left. Cynthia helped with the tidying up she and left the club about ten minutes after Toikat.

As Cynthia approached her station wagon for the journey home she saw the prince staring at one wheel of his MG sports car.

“Is everything all right sir?” enquired Cynthia.

“Ah Mrs Petherington. I am afraid I have a flat tyre. I fear there is much room for improvement in our local roads. I must have driven over something sharp on my way here this evening. I will have to change the wheel.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.