26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

They looked at each other for a moment, making sure no one was looking. A hand went to the waist, another to the crotch. Brad and Jake gently rubbed each other’s cock through their jeans. Already their hearts were beating faster in anticipation.

“Are you two coming?” Wendy asked, returning to the kitchen. She noticed the boys with their hands on each other’s crotches. Startled, they quickly took their hands away from each other.

“Hopefully sooner than later,” Jake kidded.

“Cute one Jake,” Wendy grinned.

“Are you sure you’re okay with Brad and me doing this?” His question trailed off.

“Sure I am. I love you both. It’s natural for you to want to try new things, but don’t forget about your girls.”

“We won’t,” Brad laughed lightly.

“Maybe you’ll let me watch you give the other a blow job? That would really get me horny for Dan to fuck me!”

“I think we can manage that,” Jake smiled.


Everyone gathered in the rec room to watch Canada play Sweden in the World Junior Hockey Championship. Apart from Timmy and Danny, there were five guys: Dan, Scott, Ben, Brad, and Jake, plus ten women: Karen, Wendy, Vicky, Angie, Cathy, Diane, Brenda, Cindy, Abby, and Tiffany. So the guys were outnumbered two to one by the girls.

The girls cuddled into a guy on each side if possible. There was no shortage of great-looking legs below short skirts and deep cleavage for viewing. It was a very cozy scene for watching the game. The girls didn’t object to their legs being touched, or the odd tit feels, but the girls didn’t return the affection to any of the guys.

Young Danny and Timmy were more interested in playing off to the side with their new toys than watching the hockey game.

The end of the second period arrived, and Wendy said she was calling Dave and telling him she and the kids were staying the night. “Hi Dave, how is your day going?” She let out a little giggle as Dan playfully kissed her neck. He caressed her, putting his right hand on her tits and leaving it under her skirt.

“I’m having a great time with Trisha,” he said, smiling as Trisha and Connie Armstrong sucked on his cock.

“We’re having a great time with The Haywards as well. Jake and Brad are having a good time talking hockey. We’re all watching the junior game between Canada and Sweden.” Dan began to fondle Wendy’s tits. “Daniel, stop it!” She whispered, covering the mouthpiece.

“Listen, you know I don’t drink very often. Today I’ve had way too many, and I don’t want to take any chances getting caught for impaired driving, so we’re going to spend the night here.”

Trisha and Connie heard Wendy’s conversation and began taking off their clothes again. “Timmy and I can use Vicky’s bed, since she’s spending so many nights with her boyfriend.”

“That’s the smart thing to do. I’ve had a few drinks too, so I think I’ll just stay here with Trisha for the night. I’m sure she won’t mind me spending the night again,” he said, accepting a cock sucking from his girlfriend, Connie.

“I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time with Trisha. Okay, see you tomorrow at home.”

“Okay bye.” Wendy could swear she heard a woman’s giggle that didn’t sound like Trisha as Dave ended his call.

“I think there’s another woman with Dave besides Trisha,” she told Dan. He attempted to feel Wendy up, but she snuck away from his grasp.

“Time to take your pill, Dan,” Karen whispered, holding the magic hard-on maker in her hand. “You’ll do the most fucking tonight, as usual.”

“The guys are going crazy so far,” Karen said of their plan.

During the third period, Dan asked Karen and Wendy if they were doing all right.

“I’m doing just fine,” Karen smiled.

“I’m a little tired and fairly drunk. Want to fuck?” Wendy suggested. The guys slowly figured out that none of the girls were offering affection, no touching, no hugs, kisses, or cock feels. It was a close hockey game; however, Canada beat Sweden 2-0.


Timmy and Danny didn’t get to see the end of the game, falling asleep after a busy day. Karen had Cathy and Wendy put them in the basement bedroom. Karen was going to need every available bed tonight.

Karen stood in front of the family. “Tiffany, call your mom and ask if you can spend the night with Abby,” she suggested. Tiff excused herself and called home. She returned a moment later.

“Mom said it’s okay if I spend the night with Abby.”

“That’s good news. Scott and Vicky, if it’s alright, Abby and Tiffany are staying here tonight.”

“It’s always fine with us, honey,” Vicky said.

“If anyone needs to use the bathroom, now is the time. You’ll all be pretty busy for the next while,” Karen said, and everyone used the bathroom.


“All right, now that the kids are asleep, it’s time for some good, sexy, adult fun,” Karen said with a smile. “Here’s what’s going to happen. We’re going to play a series of sex games. The main rule for our sex games to work is, it doesn’t matter if you are single, married, a father, mother, son, daughter, or sister. It only matters that you are male or female.” That sure got a rise from the group, especially the guys. Only the girls knew what was going to happen. “Girls, shall we get the fun started?”

She had all the guys sit on the couches. All the girls stood and lined up side by side. “We’re lined up from oldest to youngest,” Karen said.

Karen, 49, Vicky, 46, Angie, 40, Wendy, 38, Cathy, 23, Diane, 20, Brenda, 18, Cindy, 18, Abby, 15, and Tiffany, 15, sat from left to right. The girls turned to the one beside them and embraced, then kissed. Cameras began taking pictures, and Dan started the video camera. The girls began taking off each other’s clothes.

“Any idea what Karen has planned?” Scott asked Dan.

“I have no idea. I bet they planned this while we did the dishes. At least they started by stripping naked, which is a good sign.” Finally naked, ten beauties stood before them.

“Tiffany is the youngest. Any idea how old she is?” Ben asked Dan.

“I think she turned 15 a few weeks ago.”

“She looks like a beautiful young fuck.”

“She is and has a nice, tight pussy. I fucked her a few hours ago.”

Brad and Jake sat side by side at the far end of the couch. The anticipation of being together was arousing them, but all the naked women were drawing their attention. Brad got a little daring and sneaky. Brad’s hand casually resting on Jake’s cock and rubbing it didn’t bother Jake. Jake could feel his cock instantly growing from Brad’s touch.

“You boys relax and watch us girls have some fun,” Karen said. She turned to Vicky, and they began kissing. Wendy and Angie, Cathy and Diane, Brenda and Cindy, and the youngest, Abby and Tiffany, all paired off.

“Oh fuck Brad, look at our girlfriends frenching and feeling each other’s tits!” Jake gasped, returning the affection and rubbing Brad’s cock.

“I know, this is so fucking awesome!”

The girls lined up again. Dan watched Karen kiss Vicky, stoop down to suck on her tits, then go to her knees, and the guys could see part of Vicky’s pussy lips and taste her juices. Karen then went to Wendy and did the same thing. Next, she repeated the same with Angie, then Wendy, and on down to Tiffany.

“My mom is eating that beautiful pussy!” Brad exclaimed to Jake.

Karen then stood beside Tiffany, and it was Vicky’s turn. She kissed Angie, sucked on her tits, and then ate her pussy. She carried on from one girl to the next, right down to Karen, and stood beside her. Then, it was Angie’s turn. Dan watched intently as Wendy took her turn. She made sure she gave Dan a sexy smile as she enjoyed eating the nine tasty pussies.

The guys got the most enjoyment watching young Abby take her turn with the nine girls and finally, sweet Tiffany. Brad and Jake looked on wide-eyed at their girls eating so much different pussy.

Karen led the girls over to the guys. She started to take Dan’s clothes off, and the others did the same to Scott, Ben, Brad, and Jake. “Now it’s time for you guys to provide us with some action,” Karen stated.

She and the girls sat on the two couches, again in order of age. “First of all, we are each taking a turn sucking ten strokes on each cock. Then you are going to eat each of our pussies. And finally, you’re each going to fuck us for ten strokes each. Now if any of you guys cum, the sex games are over for all of you. Now Brad will be last, and if he can fuck Tiffany without cumming, then we have an extra special sex game planned for you men,” she added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.