26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Once Dan and Wendy returned to the Mustang, she called Karen, “Hi honey, we’re heading home now. We should be there in about fifteen minutes.”

“Good,”

“I’ll put you on speaker, Karen.”

“Dan, I’ve caused total fucking chaos here.”

“What happened?”

“I saw Diane and Brenda take Jake to their bedroom to fuck him. Scott, Vicky, and Abby showed up a few minutes ago and brought Jake’s girlfriend, Tiffany, with them. Of course Tiffany asked where Jake was, and she found him in the girls’ bedroom, fucking Diane and eating Brenda’s pussy. Naturally, that caused a big scene between Jake and Tiffany.

I told Tiffany not to be mad at Jake but at me because I knew the three of them were going to fuck and I did nothing to stop them. I asked her if she’d ever cheated on Jake before, and she said no, and Jake hadn’t cheated on her either. So all I could think of doing was putting Abby and Jake in Vicky’s bedroom and telling them to fuck, and putting Tiffany and Brad in our room to fuck.

I told both girls I want to see cum leaking out of their pussies to prove they were both fucked instead of just sitting on the bed for twenty minutes. So can you and Wendy please hurry home and straighten out this mess I’ve caused?”

“We’ll be right home,” Wendy began to laugh.


Dan parked the car, and they hurried inside. Karen greeted them both with kisses, and they saw Scott fucking Diane on the living room couch. Vicky came over, unbuttoned her blouse, and greeted them.

“Okay, so tell me, how did it go?” Karen asked, smiling at Wendy.

Wendy took Dan’s hand in hers, unable to hold back her smile, and said, “I told Dan I love him.”

“And I told Wendy that I loved her too.”

“We went into the grocery store and met Joyce. Of course, being the nosy busybody that she is, when she saw me holding hands with Wendy, she had to ask where you were. I said you were at home, and I introduced Wendy as my common-law wife.”

“That comment ought to get the old biddies on the street talking,” Karen smiled.

“That’s what Dan said too,” Wendy added.

“I don’t want to introduce Wendy as just my girlfriend all the time,” he explained.

“I couldn’t agree more.”

“Same here,” Vicky offered. “I realized that Dan and I will be very close personal friends in and out of bed, and I love him very much, but Wendy, it’s you that Dan really loves.”

Karen held Dan and Wendy’s hands and said, “By the power vested in me as Dan’s wife, I now declare Dan and Wendy a couple. Wendy, I love you too, and I consider you to be my equal with him. I never want you to consider yourself less of a wife to Dan than I am.”

“Thank you so much, Karen; that means the world to me.” Wendy hugged her, and they kissed passionately.

“We also met a black couple at the Coffee Cup. The woman saw Dan fingering my pussy and me stroking his cock. The woman, Alicia, invited us to join her and her husband, Aaron, at their table.”

“I’d never seen a real black cock before, and I ended up jerking Aaron off and Alicia jerking off Dan. We exchanged phone numbers and are going to get together for a night of fucking in the New Year,” Wendy explained.


“Come with me, I have something to show you,” Karen said, leading him down the hallway to their open bedroom door. They saw sweet Tiffany on her back getting fucked by Brad. Down in the next bedroom, they saw beautiful Abby on her back getting fucked by Jake.

“Jake, your mom is home,” Abby whispered, seeing the group at the doorway.

“When you finish fucking Abby, you have some explaining to do, Mister!” Wendy glared.

“Yes Mom.”

“Don’t stop fucking me, Jake; keep going,” she urged.

The four went back to the living room and sat across from Scott and Diane, who were still fucking. Brenda came from the bathroom, with her and Diane switching places under Scott. Karen sat down between Dan and Wendy, taking their hands in hers.

“I’m so sorry, but I may have caused Jake and Tiffany to break up,” she confessed, beginning to sob. Karen then retold the events of what had happened with Jake and Tiffany to them.

A few minutes later, “Vicky, I’m getting close,” Scott said.

“Duty calls,” she smiled, getting up and going over to him. Scott had pulled out of Brenda and she lay beside Diane. Vicky got on her knees and tasted the mixture of his cock juices, plus Diane’s and Brenda’s pussy juices. She stood and began stroking his cock.

“Be right back,” Karen said, picking up the nearby camera. Vicky jerked off Scott, and his cock shot several spurts of cum across both girls’ faces. The girls kissed after licking their new moisturizer from each other’s faces.


Dan could hear some voices coming from his bedroom. He was met at the doorway by Brad, his cock semi-hard and glistening from fucking Tiffany.

“Hi, Mr. Hayward.” Tiffany waved, her legs spreading invitingly wide. “Brad is a great fuck.”

Dan could see Brad’s white cream oozing from her fucked pussy. Wendy and Karen joined them, admiring Brad’s cock. They heard grunting from the next room and went to the doorway.

“Stay right there, Tiffany,” Dan pointed. Abby was holding Jake tight to her breasts, the last spasms of his fuck subsiding.

“We have an audience,” Abby said, tapping Jake on the shoulder. He looked around and, startled, pulled out of Abby.

“You’ve got to fuck that cock of Jake’s real soon,” Karen whispered to Wendy.

“I know,” she replied, licking her lips.

“I trust we’ll get to watch you fuck Jake,” Dan said, overhearing Karen’s comment.

“You will.”

Dan went over to Abby’s left side. “Are you going to fuck me too?” She smiled, looking at the bulge in his pants.

“If you’d like.”

“Yes, I would, you haven’t fucked me in over a week now,” she yearned.

Dan lifted Abby’s petite body off the bed and carried her out to the hallway. “Why are you carrying me?” She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck for support.

“I don’t want Jake’s cum to leak out of your pussy,” he replied, laying her beside Tiffany. These two teenage beauties had almost identical bodies, with Abby having slightly larger breasts, and their blonde and brunette hair contrasted their features.

“Karen wanted to make sure that Jake and Brad had both fucked Abby and Tiffany,” Dan said. Scott, Vicky, Diane, and Brenda joined the rest in the now-crowded bedroom.

“You are so right, my love,” she smiled and went to the foot of the bed. Karen crawled onto it and came up between Tiffany’s legs. Karen’s inviting bare ass is fully visible below her short skirt. “Brad has fucked Tiffany for sure, I can see his cum leaking out of her pussy.”

Karen spread Brad’s cum around Tiffany’s opening and then decorated each nipple with white cream. “Guess what I’m going to do to you next, Tiffany?” Karen smiled, lowering her head.

“Oh fuck!!” Tiffany exclaimed as Karen lowered her head to her pussy. “You’re eating your son’s cum from my pussy?!” She exclaimed wide-eyed.

Karen sat up just long enough to take off her top, revealing her cupless bra. She then put each tit against Tiffany’s pussy, bathing them in Brad’s cum. This wasn’t the first time Karen had tasted Brad’s cum, but he was jealous that she was eating Tiffany’s pussy before he was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.