26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Meanwhile, with all the sexual excitement happening at home with Tiffany and Jake, the black woman had returned from the Coffee Cup washroom, dropping a note on Dan and Wendy’s table. They looked at her, and then Wendy unfolded the note.

“Hi, my name is Alicia, and my husband’s name is Aaron. I’m sure you know by now that I saw your husband fingering your pussy under the table and making you cum. By the way, the young blonde girl working behind the counter enjoyed watching you. It was very beautiful to watch. As I implied to your husband, Aaron and I enjoy being ‘busy’ with special couples we meet. I will get directly to the point. I enjoy my husband fucking other women, while he enjoys other men fucking me. Also, I am curiously bi-sexual. If you both would be interested in switching partners with us for some enjoyable fucking, please call me soon. My number is 824-6987. If you are not interested in our offer, then please accept our apologies; no offence intended; thank you, Alicia.”

“Wow!” That was all Wendy could say. “I wonder how many other people saw us.”

“Have you had a chance to look Aaron over?” Dan asked. “He’s quite handsome. His hair is the same length all around, with a pencil-thin beard and mustache. “Are you interested in arranging your first black fuck?”

“I don’t know, I’m not prejudiced or anything like that.”

“I found it different seeing the contrast of black and white skin touching while fucking.”

“I guess we could. Alicia also wants to have sex with me. That would be quite a sight.”

“One I’d love to watch,” he smiled.

“She thinks we’re married.”

“That’s more than okay with me. We’ll have to figure out how I will introduce you to other people. I don’t want to always have to refer to you as my girlfriend. You mean more to me than just being my girlfriend.”

“Thank you, Dan, that really means a lot to me. I love you,” she said, kissing him.

“I love you too, Wendy. We wouldn’t be able to be with them until after the New Year,” he added.

“Okay...” Wendy paused, patting the table. “I want to try fucking with them. When should we call her?”

“How about right now?”

“Sure, why not, but how do I act around him?”

“We know the object of our meeting is to set up a date for fucking, so you can be as flirty as you like with Aaron right from the start. Undo another button to show him more of your beautiful tits. When he says something funny, put your hand high on his leg and leave it there. I know you’ll probably feel nervous, but try to feel his cock.”

Wendy took her phone out of her purse and entered Alicia’s number. Alicia picked up her phone, looking at the strange number.

“Hello?”

“Hi, your note said to call you soon. Is this soon enough for you?” Wendy asked. Alicia looked over at Wendy, who smiled and waved to her, and Alicia waved back.

“Who is it?” Aaron asked.

“It’s the woman I gave the note to.” Aaron turned around and saw Wendy on her cell. She smiled and waved to him.

“Please come and join us,” Alicia said, closing her phone.

Dan and Wendy stood and moved over to their table. She stood close to Aaron as she turned around a chair to sit on his right. He was already fucking her with his eyes. He subconsciously licked his lips, looking at Wendy’s sexy figure.

“Hi Alicia, I’m Wendy,” she said, leaning over the table to shake her hand. Her hard nipples protruded easily against her silk blouse. It fell away, giving Aaron an excellent view of her tits. Her short skirt contrasted with her sexy legs. She didn’t bother to pull her skirt down, as most women would when sitting.

The two couples introduced themselves, with the spouses automatically eyeing the other one.

“I guess we should mind how we talk around the kids,” Alicia cautioned. She gave her sweater a little tug, revealing more cleavage to Dan. They viewed each other approvingly. Alicia, meaning business right from the start, shifted her ass side to side, pulling her skirt up higher.

“You have a wonderful looking family,” Wendy offered, looking at each child.

“Lionel is the baby; he’s one. Felicia is three, and Rubin is five,” she said proudly. “Thank you again for entertaining Rubin with your Darth Vader imitation,” Alicia smiled with perfect white teeth at Dan.

Aaron enjoyed looking through the opening of Wendy’s blouse at her bare breasts. She smiled at him, catching him looking at her. “Now I’ll probably have to buy all the jars of peanut butter in the grocery store for Rubin and Darth Vader to eat,” Aaron joked.

They all laughed, and Wendy used the laughter to put her left hand high on Aaron’s right leg. He looked down at her hand on his leg, then at her. Wendy gave Aaron a perfect, sexy smile and rubbed his leg.

“So it appears the four of us have an adult activity in common,” Alicia said, starting the conversation.

“Yes, it would appear so,” Wendy replied. She could feel Aaron’s eyes undressing her.

“I think this activity will be very satisfying for all of us,” Dan added, placing his right hand high on Alicia’s left leg.

“I agree with you very much,” she replied, patting his hand in approval.

“Any idea when you’d like to enjoy our evening together?” Dan asked.

“I have a bachelorette party and wedding to attend this week. My friend at work is getting married,” Alicia stated.

“We’re going to a wedding too,” Wendy added.

“I guess a lot of people get married at New Years,” Aaron said.

“So would you prefer us to swap partners and use separate bedrooms or use one bed?” Alicia asked directly.

“It doesn’t matter to us; we’ve done it both ways before,” Wendy smiled at Dan.

“Dan likes to see me with other men,” she added, looking into Aaron’s brown eyes. He put his hand higher on Wendy’s leg.

“And I love watching Wendy with other women,” Dan added.

“Your hand feels nice on my leg,” Alicia cooed.

Wendy leaned closer to Aaron’s right ear, making a bold offer: “Do you want to sample some of what I’ll taste like? Dan fingered my pussy and my cum juices are still fresh.”

Aaron needed no invitation and slid his hand under her skirt. She obediently opened her pose, allowing his fingers easy access. “Mom, Dad has his hand under this lady’s skirt.” Rubin blurted out.

“That’s okay, honey. Daddy is allowed to put his hand under Wendy’s skirt. The same as Dan is allowed to put his hand under Mommy’s skirt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.