26 December 2006 - Cover

26 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

“Dad, Mom wants you to go to the store for her! And Brad, Mom needs your help!” Brenda yelled from the rear deck.

“Okay, be right there!” Brad laid his stick on the top of the net and headed inside.

“Mr. Hayward, can I talk to you for a moment?”

“Sure, Jake, what’s up?”

“Brad told me how easy you are to talk to. I’m pretty sure that my parents are headed for a divorce, and I don’t know what to do about it. I spoke with Brad, and he told me all about his first dad, you meeting Karen, and he and his sisters being your kids.”

“Brad is a very good kid. I can tell you that if you ask him to keep something you say to himself, consider it done.”

“I can see that, and despite playing hockey against each other, I like to consider Brad to be a good friend of mine off the ice too.”

“Good friends are hard to come by.”

“I’m pretty certain I know why my parents are getting divorced. My dad is seeing and is in love with another woman.”

“You’re Aunt Trisha?”

“No, not her, a woman named Connie Armstrong. They’ve been seeing each other for about six months now. I’m pretty certain Mom doesn’t know about her. What do I do? Do I tell Mom? What if I’m wrong? Dad might deny it anyway and turn Mom against me.”

“Okay, Jake, I understand your concern. Your mom is going to be badly hurt, no matter what the reason is for the divorce. I suggest you keep it to yourself and let the truth come out the way it does. Then you can tell her you knew but didn’t want to tell her because you loved her and didn’t want to hurt her. Just give your mom all the love and support you can. And Jake, I want you to know that this is a problem between your parents and has absolutely nothing to do with you and Timmy.”

“That’s what Mom said this morning. I ask that you don’t say a word for now, not even to Karen.”

“I won’t.”

“This Connie person must be quite a woman.”

“Why do you say that?”

“I can’t see any decent guy letting Wendy go. Your mom is incredible! She’s so beautiful! She’s smart, very funny, and a great mom to you and Timmy. I’m sure that she’ll find a very lucky guy to give all his love to her, and she will love him in return.”

“I think she already has someone she’s very interested in and in love with.”

“Oh, well, great for him; I’m happy that she’s found someone,” Dan said, disappointed that it wasn’t him but happy for Wendy.

“And you just happen to know the guy too.”

“I do? Who is this very lucky guy?”

“The man that my mom is very interested in, and I’m sure she is in love with too, is you, Mr. Hayward,” he said, looking at him.

“Me?!” Dan exclaimed, unable to hide his expression. “But how do you know this?”

“Now you must keep this a secret between you and me. In the past few weeks, I’ve seen my mom on her bed alone with the door partly open. I’ve seen her using a dildo on herself. Man, she sure was going to town on her pussy and clit. She was saying loudly, ‘I need to be with you, Dan; please fuck me; when are you going to fuck me? I would be very good for you, Dan, if you’ll have me.’”

“Wow, I don’t know what to say.”

“Don’t say anything. Boy, am I ever caught in the middle. On one hand, I hate my dad for wanting to divorce Mom and marry another woman. On the other hand, I support my mom being interested in you. All I want is for her to be happy and not hurt again, and you make her very happy.”

“Thank you, Jake, for your support. Wendy certainly is very easy to care about.”

“Let me ask you, Mr. Hayward, if you had the opportunity, would you fuck my mom?” Dan almost choked as he swallowed.

“Are you asking me to fuck your mom?” He hesitated. “Sorry, I’m just playing on the English of the sentence. I’m great for making lousy puns.”

“You know what? I think I do want you to fuck my mom.”

“It would be my pleasure. I will never disrespect Wendy. One thing I’d like to suggest, and this will be hard to do, is to try not to hate your dad. For whatever reason, he has fallen out of love with your mom and has found someone new. Don’t you think he might find life with his new love to be just as exciting as Wendy seems to be with me?”

“I never thought of it like that before.”

“Also, Jake, if your parents do get divorced, keep your dad involved in your life as much as possible and accept his new wife. Call on him to help you before you ask me. You know I’d never say no, but ask him first.”

“Thanks, Mr. Hayward. Brad told me you were easy to talk to and could make him see both sides of an argument, like you have done for me.”

“My pleasure to help out, Jake.”


Karen noticed Wendy’s eyes, transfixed looking out the dining room window, and asked, “What are you smiling at?”

“I’m smiling at Dan and Jake talking. It makes me feel good to see them getting along.”

“Dan has always been super with his kids. He has always been very easy for them to talk to him about any subject.”

“What do you suppose they’re talking about?”

“Probably hockey and girls,” Karen smiled.


“And Jake, speaking of love lives, how are you doing in the girl department? Your girlfriend, Tiffany, looks very pretty,” Dan wondered.

“Tiffany sure is. But I can tell you between us guys, does she ever love to fuck! I mean, she is either fucking me or sucking me off three or four times a week.”

“So that’s a bad thing? I’d say ninety-nine percent of guys would love to have that problem.”

“I just wonder if she’ll do the same thing when I’m away at my hockey tournament. I mean, I love her, and I love our fucking, and so on, but will she need to get fucked while I’m away?”

“Talk to her directly about your feelings. Are you going to be faithful to each other or are you going to allow you both to have different partners?”

“Like Brad? He told me he’s fucking his mom. So I should actually allow another guy to fuck Tiffany?”

“I’m not saying you have to do that, but it works for me. Karen and I have a very open relationship. I let her fuck other guys, including Brad, and she lets me fuck other women.”

“Are you fucking your daughters?”

“No, not yet. Sometimes Karen and I do the women together, or a guy will fuck Karen while she sucks me off. We keep no sex secrets between us, so there is no jealousy between us when we have sex with other people. I’d sooner know that my good friend Scott is fucking and satisfying Karen when I’m away than have a stranger possibly hurt her.”

“So are you saying I should let Brad fuck my Tiffany when I go away?”

“Yes, if you want to, let Brad fuck Tiffany or let me fuck her,” Dan winked.

“You’d fuck her?”

“Sure, I would. Tiffany is a beautiful, sexy-looking young woman. When I fuck a woman, I treat her as if she’s the only woman in my world at the time. I’d care about her and fuck her in a good way, and not as a piece of ass to throw away when I’m finished with her.”

“I’ll remember that. It would be a tough choice: who do I ask to fuck Tiff, you or Brad?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.