The Purpose of the Prerogative - Cover

The Purpose of the Prerogative

Copyright© 2017 by Bytor

Chapter 7: Thought Process and Acceptance

The trip back to the dorm passed without incident, or knowledge for that matter. She walked into the room and flopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. What had she gotten herself into?

It was her own doing, that’s for sure. Getting involved with a smooth talking upper classman, who just happened to be the drug dealer on campus, as well as the nephew of a highly placed Georgetown alumnus were way stupid, and the fiancé of a crime lord’s daughter in Philadelphia.

And now she is wondering if the cure is worse than the poison.

It tumbled around her mind for over an hour, and probably would have been more if Sharon hadn’t come back to the dorm room.

Sharon looked nervous as she placed her purse on the table and sat on the bed looking, keeping her eyes from looking at Rene.

Rene heard Sharon take a deep breath and say, “So, do you hate me?”

“Why on earth would I hate you?” she asked incredulously.

“Uhm, well for what the job is?” she said sheepishly.

Rene got off the bed and sat next to Sharon and gave her a hug and said, “Oh stop it Sharon, how can I hate you for that? How can I hate you for giving me a way out of the mess I got myself into?

“So you are going to take it?”

She shook her head, “I honestly don’t know. I mean it will resolve all of my money problems, but it also open up several new ones.”

“I don’t know Rene, I mean I’m certain that I couldn’t do it. I hate myself for even telling you about it.”

“Do I wish the job was different? Heck yeah, but I have to get past that, I have to suck it up, and do what needs to be done. If that means taking the job than that’s what I will do. If it means going to a lesser University or Community College than that’s what I will do. If it means going back to Indiana and getting married and popping out kids, than that is what I will do. It’s all on me, whatever I choose it will be my decision.”

“I know, but, what you will have to do? I mean, oh god, I could never...”

“Don’t sweat it kiddo, no matter what I have it covered.”

But her words hit her hard, like getting hit with a bucket of freezing cold water. Could she give herself to someone else, Man or Woman, multiple partners? She only had two partners, and neither was very sexually involved or intense as what the job requirements were for.

She hated going down on a guy. It was so degrading. And now she would have to go down on women? Is there any difference she asked herself?

And then there was anal sex. Oh God, it’s so dirty and, perverted.

But, worst of all was that she would be unable to say no to someone, or anyone when she was out on a date. What if they were like 100 years old? Or like 400 pounds? Or if they were disfigured or had a huge or disfigured penis? What if they were someone she knew?

The confidence she had in herself, the dignity she felt, was just starting to slip away. What am I to become.

A week later Rene found herself once again seated across from Mr. Marburry, her nerves frayed and those darn butterflies still making their presence felt as they fluttered around her stomach.

“How are you doing Rene?”

“Fine. So right to business if that’s okay with you?”

He smiled as he replied, “Fire away.”

“What exactly will I be doing, sexually?” It was a dump question. She knew it, but she had to start with it. Even if she knew it was dumb.

He reddened as he replied, “Uhm, well, as I mentioned last week, the services, or ah sexual situations you will be in could be sex with men and woman. The sex would be oral, vaginal, and/or anal, and it could be with multiple partners. That is what is expected. Anything else is what you feel comfortable in doing. If there is something that you won’t do, other than what I mentioned earlier, than you don’t have to do it.”

“So, I, ah, have limited experience, sexually, will uhm, that be a problem?”

“Well, it depends. Part of the 60 day period is for training, so you will be doing those things that I just mentioned. There are people who will, help you to acclimate to the different, sexual experiences that you may not have had, and to further your knowledge and skill in what you already know.”

“Oh my god, a Sex School!?!” It was out of her mouth before she could stop herself. What the hell!

Clearly he was taken aback by her response. He cleared his throat before replying, “Well, yes. And other non sexual training as well, such as etiquette, poise, and speaking. Things like that.”

She was still processing the sex school thing but there were other questions she had, “What if I contract a disease or something?”

“Well condoms are required, and whatever you might contract would be covered by Medical. If through your job you contract a life threatening or changing illness you will be cared for.”

“What kind of protection, like the physical kind, would there be.”

He looked more comfortable than before as he replied, “As I mentioned before all customers are known to me personally, and are investigated by others to confirm that they are not, violent or malevolent people. Also, there will be a driver who will drop you off and pick you up from your dates, locally of course. He is retired, was in the military, and has experience and the capability to provide any protection or assistance you would need.”

“How often are the, dates?”

“It depends, there seem to be more in the summer months than winter, and it is slow around the holidays. You could expect one or two dates a month on average, but during the summer you could expect more, and at least one week away somewhere. Do you have a Passport?”

“I don’t have a Passport, so I guess I will need to get one. So for the dates, we are estimating between twelve to twenty-four a year. I guess that’s ok. I very happy that holidays are usually open, it will be nice to go home and see my parents. And the chance to travel abroad will be exciting!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.