No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

There is something about swimming and sun that wears a person out. The all body exercise of swimming combined with all the sweat from the sun - it can tire a guy. So I’m not surprised that after my experience with Janna I was feeling pretty tired for the next few days. I got my work done, and was too tired to even worry about having the police come over to my place for the assault of a pretty Hispanic lolita. Heck, that night I actually applied an ice pack to my crotch because they were so drained from the pretty girl.

I’m sure you know how it goes by now. “I was alone in my place at night and without warning-”

KNOCK KNOCK.

Yup. I did the usual thing - crack the door open, knowing if it was a cop I was dead meat, but instead two figures slipped inside. Teri was there, in her blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. As I slipped the door closed she slid into my arms, hugging me tight. “I’ve missed you so much.” She nestled her head against my chest, her firm little breasts pressing against me.

I held her to me. Of all of my girls, I missed her the most. I couldn’t tell you why. Perhaps because she was the origin of my strange new life. Or her sweetness.

I glanced at her friend and tried to keep my eyes in my skull. I recognized the other girl, wearing the white sundress. Her healthy brown skin radiant in the soft lights of my living room. Brown eyes large and luminous as she looked up at me, and her braless round breasts forming delicious cleavage.

Lori turned to her friend. “This is my friend Janna.” She stepped away from me, took the pretty Hispanic girl’s hand. “I invited her here. I hope that’s ok.”

“Any friend of yours is a friend of mine.” I wondered if Janna would recognize my voice. In her bedroom, I had been far more raspy and gruff than now. I reached out a hand.

Janna took it. “Pleased to meet you, sir.” She shook it. Her skin so soft in my larger hand. Her voice has that beautiful lilt to it that I remembered from before.

Lori took me by the hand and guided me to the couch. “I - wanted to invite her. Janna had a bad experience last week.” She sat on my lap, her slim body resting on my knees. She was wearing a short skirt and halter top, her slim white legs dangling as she rested her tight little ass on my thigh. She looked at her friend. Janna gave a slight not, blushing adorably as she did so.

“Oh?” I glanced at the beautiful dark haired girl. “What do you mean?” My hand slid up Lori’s leg. Sliding against her knee as she sat against me.

“Well - she was - forced. By a stranger.” Lori looked into my eyes. I gave her leg a squeeze. Her face was serious as I stroked the inside of her knees. I felt her butt cheeks squeeze as I touched her. Janna blushed again, her luminous eyes on the two of us. “She told me about it, and she’s kind of scared she won’t be able to be with a guy again because she’ll be scared.”

“Oh - Janna that must have been really scary for you.” I kept stroking Lori’s knees. Up and down. “Here - if it’s not too scary, why don’t you sit up here with Lori and me.” I patted my thigh.

Janna looked at Lori, who nodded. I spread my legs apart as Janna stepped forward. She was light like Lori, with a slightly fuller body. She settled onto my lap, and I put my hand along her back.

“Are you feeling ok, Janna?”

“Yes, sir.” Her voice was barely more than a whisper. I put my hand along her back, sliding it up and down.

“Well - that sounds bad, but how can I help you two?” I slid my hand behind Lori, touching each young girl equally as I slid my hand up and down their backs. There was more skin to feel with Lori, and I could feel Janna tremble slightly, then relax as my touch soothed her.

“I - I wanted to show her that not all guys are bad.” Lori rested her head on my shoulder. I moved my hand down, gave her little butt a squeeze and then went back to stroking her back. “I know when I told you about how I was forced you made me feel better and forget all about what happened to me.” Her breath tickled my neck. I glanced back at Janna, who nodded her head slowly.

“Well, let me see what I can do.” I slid my hands around both of their waists. “I think the most important thing is to make sure that you feel safe. Right, Lori?”

“Mm-hm.” She slid her hand along my belly. Moving it back and forth as I caressed her. “I feel very safe with you.” She tilted her head up.

I leaned over, pressing my mouth to hers. Feeling her tongue slide into my mouth. Small and sweet, the slightest taste of bubblegum lip gloss on her lips. She moaned into my mouth, the vibrations traveling down my skin. I squeezed her to me, even as my other hand kept stroking Janna’s back. I felt her body temperature grow warmer while I kissed her friend.

I sucked Lori’s tongue into my mouth, making her make little noises as I drew back then looked into her eyes. Her blue eyes were bright as she looked up at me, her lips open. I gave her another quick kiss, then looked over at her friend.

Janna was breathing deeper. “Are you feeling alright, pretty girl?” I stroked her back, bringing her closer to me.

“It’s - just different.” She shivered as I ran my fingers through her hair. “The man he - he didn’t hurt me but it was scary. He blindfolded me -”

I put my finger to her lips. “It’s ok, sweetheart.” I kept my eyes away from Lori, but I could feel her eyes on my face. “You’re safe now.” I brushed my thumb against her lips. Running them across her upper and lower petals, tracing their contours. Her mouth opened slightly, and I could feel her breath waft across my palm as she breathed faster. “I won’t do anything to hurt you.” I left out perhaps having hurt her in the past. Granted, it was just the hurt of a torn hymen, and perhaps the fear as I pumped her full of sperm. But she didn’t know that was me.

“I just - don’t know what to do.” Janna shivered once.

I slid my fingers to the back of her neck. “When’s the last time you were kissed, beautiful?”

Her eyes grew wider. “I- I’ve never done that.”

My dick gave a lurch. How insane was that. I had fucked this lovely girl in her home before her first kiss. I looked at her mouth. Her tongue slid out, ran along her lips.

“Well, let’s correct that.” I felt the warmth of Lori’s body as I leaned towards my lovely latina. Her eyes growing wider and wider as I touched her lips with mine.

She made a muffled gasp, her hand coming up to my shoulder and squeezing it as her lips opened to me. I had missed this when I was with her, when I was claiming her virgin body. Her excitement as she kissed her first man. The way she wriggled in my lap. Lori’s mouth was on my throat as I kissed her friend, her tongue wet as I kissed Janna deep and long.

I pulled back, looking into the gorgeous girl’s face. Her eyes were closed, and she leaned forward slightly as our lips came apart. “Did you like that, Janna?”

Her eyes opened, big and brown and radiant. “Siiii,” she sighed. I leaned in again, gave her another quick kiss. “It’s - it’s like nothing I’ve felt before.”

I smiled at her, then slid my hands down to cup her Hispanic ass, my other hand doing the same to Lori. “Hold on,” I told them.

Lori gave a giggle, and a moment later Janna did the same as I lifted them into the air, carrying them back into the bedroom. Lori’s lips were on my throat, Janna’s eyes on my face as she clung to me. Her thin white dress let me feel all of her body against me, every contour of her sexy body molding against my frame.

I lowered them gently to the bed, and went back to kissing my sexy girls. First Janna, her tongue in my mouth as I slid my hand along her body. Avoiding her breasts or crotch as I kissed her. I turned to Lori, her eyes bright before I plunged my mouth onto hers. I slid my hands to the top of her halter top, undoing the buttons as I did so long ago the first time I had her. Only this time, no blindfolds as I kissed her. Lowered the fabric so her firm little breasts were available as I slid my hand against them.

Her gasps into my mouth as I stroked her breasts made me feel hotter. My fingers moved across her bullet hard nipples, the pink nubs bending and twisting under my touch. Her hips shifted, moving back and forth as I played with her. “Ohhhh - “ she sighed as I pulled away from her so I could look into her eyes. “It feels so good when you do that, Mr. Johnson.” Her mouth moved against mine again. Her kisses wet and hot.

I pulled away again, looking at Janna. Her eyes were wide, and I could see her own nipples pushing against her thin white dress, showing solid points under the fabric. “Do you want to feel that too?” I stroked around her orbs. Her chest rising and falling faster as I teased her.

“Try it,” Lori told her friend. “It feels so good.”

“Please,” Janna sighed, her brown eyes fixed on me. “Can you make me feel - oh - uhhhh - “ I moved my hand to pinch a nipple, giving it a tug and move as her red lips opened and she panted in pleasure. I kissed her again. Her kisses were excited as I played with her breasts. I tested her limits, finding how she reacted to gentle strokes, and how she mewled and gripped me tight when I pinched hard. The pleasure/pain moving through her body making her kisses sloppier. She slid one leg around mine, my knee pushing up against her once virgin sex.

Where I had pumped her full of cum just a few days ago, only she didn’t know that was me.

My other hand wasn’t idle. By the time I was done kissing Janna, she lay on her back, her dress up around her thighs. Her hips slowly grinding against my knee as she looked up at me. I had peeled down the tight top of her sundress, baring her gorgeous brown orbs.

Next to her was Lori, equally on her back - only now she was naked, her skirt and panties somewhere on the floor. Janna looked at her friend, watching my finger move through Lori’s bare sex. The beautiful blond has her legs spread as I stroked my way through her sex. The lips plump as my finger moved in and out of my young girlfriend.

Lori’s hips rose and fell in low arcs. Her slit rising to meet my finger that moved inside of her. “Oh - yes - suck my nipples.” I put my mouth on her breasts, noticing for the first time they felt a little bigger than I remembered them. I lavished them with my mouth, enjoying how she moved for me. Her thighs gripping my hand as I suckled her breasts. The pink nipples against my red tongue, my white teeth sometimes sinking into the stiff peaks so she’d groan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.