No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

I lay back in the chair, absorbing the sun. I don’t see why they call it Indian Summer - I mean, I get the whole “Indian Giving” idea. Which that phrase doesn’t make any sense either. I mean - it was all the white guys that told the Native Americans to go onto reservations, then took it away from them when they decided they wanted that land after all. They should have called it White Guy Giving.

Which has nothing to do other than making a bunch of people mad who read this I guess.

Right. Sunshine. Chair. And I had gone two weeks without an orgasm. These girls would just come and go into my life. Almost every other day enjoying a young tight girl. Their sweet skin, the taste of their bodies while I made them wail -

Granted, there was also the terror that they’d show up with a bun in the oven. But perhaps I was too far gone already. I didn’t bother to jack off even though my balls were so swollen they felt the size of grapefruits.

Instead, I was enjoying the brief surge of heat and sitting by the pool of a local apartment complex. No, not mine - you’d be surprised how much better it is to pretend to live somewhere else and use their facilities. I had my shades on, looking out at the tableau before me.

Which was mostly nothing. People were at work so the pool was mostly empty save for a few pockets of older people and some kids. Those I ignored, but there was one that kept catching my eye.

She was a cutie. Big brown eyes and brown hair. Her nose was pert, turned up slightly in a way some people wouldn’t appreciate, but it made me notice her more. She wore a simple one piece outfit, gliding across the water like a fish. The blue swimsuit clinging to her body, glistening as she came out. She must have been of latin blood with her light brown body, her eyes large and dark and luminous.

How old was she? Too young. I knew that deep in my bones. I knew I should stop checking her out every time she came out of the water, or when she leaned over and those C cup breasts hung in a way that made my mouth water.

“Hey, Janna,” a little boy called out to her. “My mom wants to know if you can babysit tonight.”

“I can’t,” my little Hispanic beauty replied. “Mom is working tonight so I have to stay home and take care of the cat.”

Of all of the excuses that I’ve ever heard, that had to be the worst. I’m almost certain what she was saying was “I really don’t want to I want to enjoy the night to myself.” I couldn’t blame her. The way that kid was shouting and screaming around I wouldn’t want to babysit him either.

I tried not to let the idea that this little darling was going to be alone tonight rest on my mind. I had enough issues. Besides, perhaps I’d get a visit from Lori or one of her friends. Perhaps tonight they’d visit me and I’d relieve this pressure in my balls.

Janna had turned around, bending over to straighten out the towel on her lounge chair. Her ass was round, and full, stretching out her blue swimsuit.

I was so glad I was in baggy shorts because my erection throbbed in my shorts. This girl was killing me. I just had to stop looking at her. Not notice her full red lips or her soft brown hair, the wet ends clinging to her neck.

I rose. I should just go and get back to my place. Maybe I’d just jerk off and get it over with and hope I didn’t have any visitors tonight.

Just as I did, the girl I had been watching rose and grabbed her towel. She started walking towards the gate around the pool, her towel over her shoulder. Her tight backside squeezing as she moved. With every stretch and squeeze I felt my erection throb even more.

Well. I was going to Hell anyway.

I followed her up the stairs, down the corner. She never looked back. I kept just close enough to see her but not so close that she’d notice me. Her slim legs shifting back and forth as she stepped, her flip flops making little slaps every time they hit the ground.

I saw her use an elastic wristband with a key on it on one of the doors. Nobody was around. People at work. Her mother was away. I couldn’t possibly do what I was planning on -

My steps were silent as she pushed the door open, and I picked her up, one hand over her mouth. She weighed almost nothing as we cleared the entrance, her body against me as I kicked the door shut.

Her squeals were muted with my hand over her mouth. I caught the flash of something small and furry scampering away. Seems her cat was brave enough to get away from the situation.

I pressed her close to me. Her tight ass against my throbbing erection. She struggled, until my arm went around her neck. Cutting off her air for a moment. I let go, tightened, then let go away. Her breath came in gasps. I reached behind us, flicking the deadbolt. “Listen very carefully.” I put my mouth to her ear. It tasted of chlorine. “I’m not going to hurt you, but if you scream or make a noise I will. Understand?”

“Si - yes,” she gasped. I pulled her tighter. Her round rump squeezing against my hard dick. It was so firm, with just that bit of give. I nudged my hips towards her, feeling the warmth of her against me, the cleft of her ass squeezing my cock.

I knew I shouldn’t. Hadn’t I done enough over the last couple of months? I should be getting with some ex girlfriends or something. Anything but be alone with this young girl. With her body trembling as I held her, kept her face away from me.

I looked around and noticed a pair of discarded pantyhose on the floor. Probably something she’d wear to church or school or something, pitch black. I kept her face from me and picked them up, then wrapped them around her face, blocking her eyesight. Once I was satisfied she couldn’t see, I turned her around.

I couldn’t see her eyes but I remembered how they looked at the pool - big and dark on her young face. Her brown skin almost glowed with health, her breasts pushing up the top of her blue swimsuit. Her cleavage was wet from her recent swim in the pool, the smell of chlorine and her sweet skin making me heady.

I gripped her hair with one hand and put my lips on her jaw. Moving from her ear down to her throat. She shook against me. “What - what are you going to do?” I could tell she was afraid. It was warm in her bedroom, but with her blindfold on she was utterly helpless with me.

“I’m not going to hurt you, Janna.” She flinched when I used her name. I was hoping that by doing that she’d feel safer, but also that she’d suspect someone she knew, not a total stranger if she reported her violation later. I ran my free hand up and down her back. Her swimsuit was cut low in the back, giving me access from her neck almost down to her round tight butt. “I’m going to enjoy you for awhile and then go. Understand?”

“Please - “ She whimpered while my mouth moved across her throat. I pulled her head back by her hair, giving me access to her brown sweet flesh. I was tempted to suck hard, to leave a hickey on her that would show everyone that I had taken her. I didn’t - that would be too much visual evidence.

My hand went all the way down to her ass. I slapped it. Hard. “I said - do you understand, senorita?”

She jerked in my grasp. “Yes!” she gasped.

My cock lurched at her reaction to the spank. Even more when I noticed her nipples spiking under her bathing suit. Hard stiff points pushing out the blue fabric. I wondered if my crack on her backside sparked some naughty feelings inside of her.

“If you’re a good girl, then I’ll leave in a little bit and you’ll be fine.” I slapped her ass again. It was so firm. Her legs jerking when my palm collided with her plump cheeks. “Are you a good girl?” SLAP!

“Yes!” I moved my mouth lower. Right on her cleavage. She tried to pull away from me.

“Moving around isn’t being a good girl.” I slapped her butt again. “If you’re good, then I won’t have to do this!” My palm fell on her ass again. And again. She twisted, turned, trying to shield her burning flesh from my punishments. Her smooth brown legs against my thicker ones as she twisted. Making little cries as I spanked her. “Stop moving and I’ll stop spanking you!”

She froze in place, and when my hand cracked against her tight butt she made this adorable little squeak, but didn’t move. “Much better.” I slid my hand along her thigh. I can’t tell you how smooth it was. How the feeling of her skin against my fingers made my dick throb. I moved my hand back up, gripped the straps of her bathing suit and drew it down her arm.

“Oh god,” she sobbed as it slid down. The strap hanging off of her shoulder. I moved my mouth along it. First the flavor of chlorine water, then as the droplets vanished just the taste of her brown skin. I tugged down the other strap, barring both shoulders.

“Do you need to be spanked again?” I gave a tighter grip on her hair. Only the tips were wet, the rest so smooth and silky in my fingers.

“No sir!” She shook her blindfolded head. I changed my grip, now my left hand gripping her hair and the right sliding down the other strap to her swimsuit. With every centimeter more of her cleavage was revealed. Her breasts were as big as some of my other girls, but they were tasty morsels for her age.

I moved my hand across her belly. “Do you have a boyfriend, Janna?” I glanced around her room. On a little desk were a stack of thick textbooks, something surprising for a girl on her summer vacation.

“No,” she gasped while my hand stroked her flat stomach. My mouth moved along her cleavage. My fingers moving up.

“You are a good girl, aren’t you?” I slipped my fingers along the front of her swimsuit, between her juice teen orbs. With a yank her swimsuit popped down, under her firm breasts.

I didn’t wait for her answer as my mouth latched onto one stiff brown nipple. Then the other. Sucking. My saliva gleaming on her brown orbs. They were flawless, not a mar on them, smooth and soft but so firm. I sank my teeth into one, and heard her sigh and hiss. “Por favor - no - “ she shifted a little while my mouth worked on her mammaries. Suckled on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.