No More Whores Redux
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

I sat in the crowd looking down at the football stadium. It was a little chilly out, but I enjoy the cold more than the heat. Below me boys in their uniforms crashed against each other. All those bodies racing to be the first up into the other’s territory. In the end, only one could to implant the ball into that foreign territory and implant it into points.

Yeah. I’m carrying the sports analogy too far. I get it.

Not that I was watching the boys that much anyway. I mean - come on, guys. Be honest - you’re at the football game, you’re checking out the game half the time, and the other half you’re checking out the cheerleaders. And every single one was a cutie. One of them of course was Brittney, and damn. With her black skin against the green and gold pleated skirt as her hips bobbed and swayed, and her large breasts pushed against the tight sweater as she jumped into the air, how was I going to be looking at anything else?

Well - there were her friends. A sexy redhead who was taller with a snotty expression, taller than Brittney with an even bigger rack, for example. Or a little Indian girl with hair black as midnight and a tight little body that flipped through the air when her team mates tossed her.

They say youth is wasted on the young. But lately it seemed I was experiencing a second youth. I mean - you rape one young girl and give her amazing orgasms, and the world was your oyster.

Or at least, I got to devour several young girl’s oysters.

I wasn’t here by coincidence. I had gotten an invitation by someone to come to the game. “I want to see you again so be here to give me a ride home after the game. B.”. This was followed by the address of the stadium I was now at. It didn’t take much work to figure out who B was. How many people did I know who’s first name was B, and would be at a football stadium?

Brittney and her friends cheered on the Cavaliers to victory as I spent 50% of the time checking out the game, remembering my own time on the football field and then taking girls out after the game to celebrate.

How times change. Once the game finished I waited near the entrance, keeping an eye on my phone and trying to look like just another Dad. After a few minutes I spotted Brittney, still in her cheer uniform as she gave me a wave. I jerked my head towards the parking lot, and turned. I kept my pace slow, not looking back while a lump formed in my throat. Was I really doing this?

When I got to my car - I guess the answer was yes. Just as I unlocked the door, Brittney passenger side. She opened it, slipping inside. “You ready?” I glanced in the rear view mirror.

She nodded her head. I was glad I had paid to have the windows tinted. In the dark, nobody could see inside and see that I had an incredibly sexy girl next to me.

I slid my fingers onto her knee. Tracing back and forth along her smooth skin. “So - I take it I’m taking you back to my place?”

She tilted her head down, looking at me with the top of her eyes. “Really?” She gave me a look reserved for lesser idiots. “Are you really asking that?”

I shrugged. “For all I know you’re a princess with a castle where you lure men into so you can have your way with them.”

She snorted. “Please. I think we both know that can’t be true. I was a virgin before I met you.”

“You make it sound like it was all my fault.” I slid my fingers a little higher. “When you were there braless and looking so hot-” My fingers wandered higher.

She bit her lower lip, getting that puppy dog look that I adored on her. “It was your fault.” She squirmed for me. I kept my eye on the rear view mirror. Rather than try to push through all the people attempting to escape the parking lot, I thought I’d wait so we could just slip through at the right time. “I was a helpless virgin when I met you and you made me do all sorts of bad things.”

“And yet you wanted to see me so I could do more of those bad things with you?” I moved my fingers higher. “Seems perhaps I’m not as horrible as you want to say I am.” My digits pressed against her bloomers. They were already damp with her desires.

Brittney made a whimpering noise. “Yes,” she whispered.

A knock on the window made us both jump. I looked over at the passenger side. There was a girl there. Even through the tinted glass I could see her bright red hair, the green gold of her cheerleader outfit.

Brittney looked at me as I moved my fingers away from her damp bloomers. After a moment she rolled the window down. “Mandy - what is it?”

Mandy looked at us, her left eyebrow raised. “I didn’t see your parents come to pick you up, and decided to come see what you were up to.” She crossed her arms under her breasts. “So - got a new boyfriend? I know you broke up with Brandon but didn’t hear why.”

Mandy looked over at me. In the low light I could see her face. Arrogant, but very pretty, and her bright red hair matched the green and gold of her uniform perfectly. “Oh my god - Brittney, how old is he?”

“It’s not what you think,” Brittney glanced my way then back at her friend “He’s a friend of my parents and he’s giving me a ride home.”

“Oh good. I need a ride home too. Can I bum a ride?” The look on her face didn’t seem to say “Please give me a ride” but “Give me a ride. Now.”

“Mandy - please.” Brittney pleaded with her. “I swear I’ll tell you everything Monday-”

“Oh please. I’m not stupid. You’ve been going about like a love struck idiot for weeks and now you’re running off with your sugar daddy.” Mandy swept her red hair out of her face. “Look - I’ll make it simple. I need some money to get things of my own. So if your sugar daddy there can pay for you, perhaps he can pay for me.”

I raised my eyebrow at her. “Think you can do what it takes, little girl?” Here’s a rule, guys - if you want to piss off a young girl, you call her a “little girl.” If you want her to be happy, then call her a “pretty girl.”

Mandy’s face flushed red like her hair. “Hm. Depends on how much you’ve got.”

I tapped the button and the doors unlocked with a click. “Then come on in.” Brittney gave me a look as Mandy looked triumphant. “We’ll figure something out,” I murmured to her.

Which is how an hour later we were all at my place. Each girl had a small bag of clothes to change into, but for now I had a pair of young girls in their cheer outfits. One girl I’d been fucking bareback off and on for weeks now, the other thought I was going to be her sugar daddy.

“Look - if I’m going to be your sugar daddy, then you have to know what to do.” I said this to Mandy, but I kept my eyes on Brittney. “I mean - you’re not my type, but we’ll see what can work out.”

“What if I just blackmail you?” Mandy put her hands on her hips. “Hm? Tell her parents you’re having - whatever you’re doing when you’re alone?”

I shrugged. “Then I go to jail and you get nothing.” I took Brittney by the waist and pulled her against me. “So make your choice.”

With that, I tilted Brittney’s face up towards mine and kissed her. I loved her lips. They were so plush. Lori and Teri with their small sweet bodies were one kind of treat. Brittney’s full lips, the softness of her breasts and strong legs drove me crazy in other ways.

And I loved kissing her. Sucking on her tongue. She became so ashamed, so shy as if she were humiliated at feeling aroused. My hands went down, felt her pleated skirt, my hands on her large round ass. I gripped it. Pulled her against me as she made little groans in her throat.

“And - what do I get exactly?” Mandy stammered as she watched us. I ignored her for a moment, enjoying the feel of this hot young girl in my arms. Her brown skin was so sweet. So tasty.

“I give Brittney whatever she wants. Isn’t that right, Brittney?” I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

Brittney’s dark eyes looked down in shame. “Yes,” she husked. I tilted her head up and kissed her again.

I pulled away from Brittney no matter how reluctantly and turned to Mandy. God damn but she was a sight. Her face was flushing as she watched me and her friend make out. Her large breasts. “So before I take you on as my girl, then we’ll have to have a try out.” I held out my hand to her. “Or are you going to chicken out before we get started, pretty girl?”

Her lips pressed into a line. She approached me, and I took her hand in mine. It was so soft. I didn’t let go of Brittney, but pulled Mandy to me and started kissing her. No warning just slid my hand up to her red hair and pulled her mouth to mine.

While Brittney is a shy kisser, Mandy was into it. Perhaps to prove herself, perhaps there was more to her story than just wanting a sugar daddy - but whatever it was, her tongue pushed into mine. Her left leg slid around me, gripping my calf and pulling me to her even harder. Her tongue sliding in and out, hot and wet and needy as we kissed each other. She pulled back, her blue eyes bright on her pretty face. “How’s that?”

“A good start.” I took Brittney by the hand and brought it to my groin. Her fingers gripped me. I kissed Mandy again while Brittney massaged my rod, my hands moving along both sexy girl’s bodies. I felt Mandy stiffen when I cupped her breast as the same time as Brittney’s. “Like that?” I asked her.

Mandy looked into my eyes. “Well - yes but - “ She looked away a moment as I circled around her nipple. “Look - kissing is ok, but no more than that, ok?”

I gripped her hair, the red locks tangling in my fingers. “No. It’s not ok.” I kissed her again, her struggles pressing her slender body and big tits against me. She put up her hands, trying to push me away as I forced my tongue into her mouth.

I pulled back. Her blue eyes were huge and round as I brought other hand from Brittney’s body, gripping Mandy’s huge tit through her cheer sweater. “I think it’s a little late for that now.” Part of my brain was screaming at me to stop to release my hold on her before it was too late.

Brittney’s hand kept squeezing my cock through my thin slacks. I was so hard from days of abstinence. I remembered a study that it only took three days for a man to reach peak potency.

Mandy opened her mouth to scream. I was so glad I had spent the money soundproofing my walls so I didn’t have to hear my neighbors parties. She squealed as I picked her up, carrying her to my bedroom. I dumped her onto the bed, the mattress bouncing from her weight.

She scrambled to get away as I gripped her hair. Twisted her around. Her hand came up to slap me. I gripped it, grabbing one of my ties I had left on the bedpost. I pushed her back, grabbing her other hand and pinning it under my big hand. Her bare legs kicking as I fit between them made my balls churn.

I looped my tie around her wrists and tied it off. The other end twisted and tied around my wrought iron bedframe. She twisted, her struggles only cinching the silk tighter around her white skin.

I really liked that tie too.

I studied my handiwork as she jerked and pulled. Her cries swallowed by the sound absorbing walls. Her cheer skirt flipped around her thighs as she fought for her freedom.

I slid my hands up her legs. So smooth. Like ivory. I felt her muscles flex as she tried to kick me off. “No stop it-” She tried to kick at me, but in her state she had no power behind it. “Please just let me go and I won’t say anything.”

“Oh? And here I thought you wanted a sugar Daddy. Remember?” I reached under her green and gold sweater and yanked it up. Past her head messing up her disheveled hair even more. Past her bound wrists so she was in her swollen sports bra. Her huge orbs pushing it out as I looked down at her.

My hands moved on their own. Brittney’s hand reached back around my body. Squeezing my thickness through my slacks as I molested her friend.

“I changed my mind,” Mandy wailed. “Please - don’t Brittney don’t let him do this - no don’t-”

I gripped her sports bra. Moving it up and down. “Well what are you going to offer me not to expose your big cheerleader tits, Mandy?” I pulled it down, almost exposing her nipples. “Aren’t you going to pay me for not using you?” Her cleavage was tremendous. Her heavy breasts struggling against her thick sports bra.

“I - I won’t tell anybody please let me gooo-”

I tugged at her bra. “Hm. A bit late for that-” I moved it up. Brittney’s hand kept rubbing at my cock. The fabric slid upwards. Mandy shook her head. Her red hair flung from side to side. The elastic tugged against her nipples.

I kept pulling - and her breasts fell free. God what a rack on such a young girl. I pulled the sports bra until it was up and over her head tangled in her cheer sweater as I moved my mouth down.

I planted it my lips along her skin. Still slightly sweaty from her cheerleading. I moved my mouth along the huge orbs. Tasting her. Moving my mouth around her nipples. They were huge. Pink circles with a bright red nipple in the center, and I kept moving my tongue around it. Circling it but not touching the stuff bud.

I moved to the other breast. Mouth and lips spiraling around and around the mammaries but not touching the nipples. The paps stiffened, sticking out almost an inch as I teased her. Her cries became moans as she shifted beneath me. My hips were wedged between her thighs, and I could feel her moving as I tormented her big breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.