No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Teri took me back to my bedroom, her little hand in mine. As soon as we were there I pulled her to me, kissing her. “Mmmmm-” She groaned into my mouth, her tongue sweet. Her small hands slid along my already hard cock, squeezing it.

“You were so bad.” She kissed me again. One hand reached down to cup my balls. The other moving up and down my shaft, the fingers not reaching all the way around. “You weren’t supposed to have sex with Grace.” Her hand moved up and down. The tool that had just taken her Asian friend’s virginity and pumped it full of baby batter.

“As worked up as you got me I had to cum somewhere, pretty girl.” I kissed her again, and her hand moved faster along my shaft.

“You just want to get us all pregnant.” Her mouth moved on mine between kisses. “You keep cumming in Lori and Brittney-” Her hand moved even faster. “What if they get preggo?”

“Then I guess their bellies are going to swell.” She kissed me harder at that. My hands wandered her body. Pulled at her tiny pink nipples. Her green eyes opening and closing when big hands moved along her silky smooth thighs. Slid between her pussy lips to find her wet and tight even though I had fucked her barely an hour ago.

But I hadn’t cum inside of her. That had gone into Grace’s sexy belly. I had fucked her and spermed the dark haired girl right in front of her young boyfriend.

I lifted Teri in the air, brought her to the bed as I lay on top of her. “Wait-” Her back arched as I latched onto her right breast. Suckled on her. My tongue flicked over a tight pink nipple. “I need to get the condom first -”

She twisted, her hand reaching for her purse that she had left next to the bed. She leaned for it, her smooth naked body sliding against my sheets.

“Ahhh!” My mouth fell onto her hairless slit. Her fingers hooked the strap of her purse, flailing as she writhed beneath me. My tongue slid into her juicy snatch, her smooth thighs gripping my stubble cheeks. “Mr. Johnson - uhhh wait - “ Her hips swiveled and swung under my tongue fucking.

I slowed. When she reached for her purse, my tongue trilled on her clit. Making her cry out as she pumped her hips for me. She came to the edge, tightening, ready for her to orgasm -

I slowed. Teri groaned in frustration. “I have to get the condom first,” she rummaged in her small purse. Lip gloss and change and a bus pass tumbled out. And at the bottom of it all a tiny gold foil wrapper.

“If you want me to wear that,” I flicked my tongue at her sex. Drawing another cry. “Then you’re going to have to put it on me.”

“But you have to wear it,” Teri fumbled with the packet. Held it in her hand. Every time she tried to focus on it I’d push my tongue up into her again. As I did so, I slow walked on my knees. My hands on her tiny ass, lifting it up while she struggled between my tongue and her attempts to focus on the condom.

I shifted my hips, and the head of my cock popping between her tight lips. Back out. Her eyes closed, then opened to look up at me. Every time I popped into her she’d close her eyes. Hips swaying upward into my shaft. When I pulled back her eyes would open, glistening at the sight of my pussy juice coated cock.

I slid the underside along her swollen cunt lips. “You are so tight, lover.” Dragged back down. “It’s all I can do not to jam my cock into you and fuck you until you cum for me.”

“Uhhhh,” she groaned. I gripped her nipples, her tiny breasts reminding me of her age. “Just don’t cum in me again - oh oh oh-”

I popped my swollen cockhead into her. Back out. She gripped the condom in her hand. Licked her lips as she looked up at me. “Ohhh - please - Mr. Johnson uhhh -” She brought the condom before her face. Struggled with the wrapping, trying to split the foil.

I held her hips and pushed deeper. Her tight insides stretching. Her eyes rolled back as she gripped me my forearms, the condom still held in her fingers. “Muhhh,” she panted. Her eyes looked up at me.

“Have you let anyone else touch you here, Teri?” I swiveled my hips.

Her green eyes grew wider and she rapidly shook her head.

“No boys at school have been touching your pussy?”

“Nooo uh Mr. Johnson-” I drew back. Pushed forward. “Lori - told me she saw you.”

“Oh?” I power thrust into her and she wailed. Again and again I pushed into her. Then slowed. “What did she tell you?”

“She - she said - oh oh - she saw you and you - had seexxx-”

I kept working my oversized shaft through her undersized sex. Too young for what I was doing but with her beauty, her clear skin and bright green eyes against her long auburn hair I couldn’t help but want to possess her. To own her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.