No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Author’s Note: This chapter was the most problematic for me. There’s things about the original version that I felt implausible - but then again, so is this whole story. So I wrote it the way it seemed to work for me.

Another week went by. I think at this point I had given up on masturbation - compared to the experiences I’d been having, there wasn’t a point anymore. If anything, I felt more energized than any before, as if the old stories of men engaging with young virgins to restore youth and vitality were true.

Just after dark, there was a knock at the door. I forced myself to stick to the usual method - check to see who was at the door. Did it really matter? If it were angry parents, or worse, the police, not like there was anything I could do. Sneak out the back? Yeah. That worked in movies.

Teri was there in the same green T-shirt and shorts the day I had raped her - with a another girl and a boy. I opened the door, and they all trooped in. The girl of course caught my attention right away. She was asian, or some asian mix guessing from her body. Her hair was black, past her shoulders and looked soft as silk with slight curls in it. She looked up at me, her almond eyes dark as pools. Her body, though, was not your stereotypical asian build - her breasts were huge. She was shorter than Brittney, standing maybe 5 feet tall, but she had D cup breasts that were right under a black T-shirt. Her shorts underneath were tight, clinging to her little ass, long legs appearing underneath it.

The boy - look, I’m not one of those people who are down with the young people. They aren’t the ones who have messed things up so all of the moaning and whining about how the “youth are destroying the world” when it’s the older folks who cause the wars and ruin the environment seems unfair. That said, this kid looked like a slacker. If you’re going to grow facial hair, at least keep it trimmed. This kid had some fuzz around his upper lip and his chin, and barely any at that. He wore a baggy shirt and jeans, looking like he had just rolled out of bed.

“Hello, Teri.” I looked the green eyed girl in the eye. She smiled shyly at me. “Mind if I ask what’s going on here?”

Teri sat down on my couch. The other two filed in next to them. “This is Jerry and Grace,” she said, pointing to the couple. Jerry took Grace’s hand, a little possessively.

“All right. And - what’s up?” I sat in my reclining chair, looking at the young people. Jerry looked a couple of years older than the girls.

“Um.” Teri looked at her friends. “See, Jerry and Grace are - virgins. Like I was.” She blushed at the memory. “Jerry wants to - you know. Do it. With Grace.”

I raised an eyebrow at the other two. Grace blushed, lowering her dark lashes. Damn. Jerry was a lucky guy. “All right.” I shifted in my seat. “So what does this have to do with me?”

Teri looked at the other two. “Well - I was, sort of hoping they could use - your place. You know since they can’t use their parents house. And since they don’t know what to do we could um - show them.” Her blush turned her pretty face red. I could see her nipples crinkle her shirt.

I looked at the other two. “Did either of the two of you bring condoms?”

Jerry looked at Grace. “Uh - no.” He said. He looked back at my stare, swallowed. “No, sir.”

I sighed. “Look. This is really stupid. Just because you’re virgins doesn’t mean she can’t get pregnant.” I realized the hypocrisy of my own words as they came out of my mouth. But that’s the point of being an adult around younger people - you can lie to them and when they’re older they can lie to the next generation.

“That is the second reason I wanted to do it here,” Teri continued. “You can - you know, chaperone them and make sure that he pulls out before he - “ She swallowed. “Cums.”

Grace blushed again. “I guess it’s ok.”I said, a little disappointed. Still I would enjoy watching these two kids getting it on, and Grace was as pretty and sexy as Teri was. Perhaps in a way even more so with her delicate features combined with those big breasts. “Then let’s go to the bedroom. And - not a room about any of this. To anyone.”

“I told Jerry if he whispered a word of this to anyone I’d never talk to him again,” Grace spoke for the first time. She gave her boyfriend a look that said she meant it. I reevaluated this little girl - she had more spine on her than I thought.

We moved to my bedroom. The three teens looked at each other, and at me. “Look, if you’re going to do this, the first thing would be to take off your clothes.”

“Uh - yeah.” Jerry said. He started peeling off this shirt while trying to kick his grungy tennis shoes off at the same time. He hopped up and down on one foot while the shirt was tangled in his head in his eagerness to get to it.

“Hey - easy there, bud.” I smirked at his antics. He was able to get his shirt off, one shoe off as he looked at us. “It’s not a race. Here. Maybe it’s better if you take each other’s clothes off. Let me show you.”

I look Teri by the hand, looking into her bright green eyes. She bit her bottom lip as I put my hands on her waist. “You want to take your time with a girl. Make her feel as good as she makes you feel.” I saw a way I could have some fun instead of just watching. I pulled Teri to me. Her eyes grew wide as saucers, but she didn’t pull away as I kissed her. Slowly. Pressing my lips to hers.

Teri still loved to kiss. Her lips opened to mine, and she melted against me. Her mouth was hot. Her tongue wet as she plunged it into mine, drawing it back so my oral appendage followed. As I did she wrapped her lips around it, sucking it so I groaned against her.

My hands slid up her sides, cupped her little breasts in my hands. God I missed this. Her firm orbs fit into my touch. Her lips pressed harder, her fingers squeezing my shoulders as we tasted each other’s excitement. When I pinched her braless breasts the vibrations of her throat sent a signal all the way to my cock. Making it swell as I held her.

Her shirt slid up. Baring her flat belly where a month ago I had deposited my man’s gift to her. Further, revealing her tight pink nipples, crinkled in her excitement. I pulled it free of her head, tossing it to the floor as I kissed her again. Her naked breasts against me. Her hands reached down, gripped my shirt and tugged it off. Now her skin on mine as we panted into each other’s mouths.

With willpower I wasn’t aware of, I pulled away from the beautiful girl. Looked at the other couple and the effect we had. Jerry’s hand was between his legs, squeezing his crotch. His gaze hungrily taking in Teri’s topless body. The young girl blushed, pressed herself against me as if to protect her from his stare.

Grace’s look smoldered as she looked at the two of us. Her large breasts lifted and fell with her deep breathing. Through her bra I could see her stiff nipples, her own hands on her belly as she watched us. “Now. How about you two.”

Jerry looked at his girlfriend. He rushed at her, gripping her head and putting his lips on hers. He jabbed his tongue into her mouth, his hands on her body. It was more like watching a wrestling match than lovemaking, with his hips pressed against hers. Pushing at her. Grace tried to return his kisses, sometimes having to pull away to take a breath. He grabbed her shirt, pulled it off and over her head.

Underneath she wore a lacy white bra, the fabric straining to hold in her swollen breasts. He groped them, putting his mouth onto her cleavage as he reached behind her. He wrestled with her bra for a little bit. “I can’t get it off,” he groaned. “Why did you have to wear it?” His frustration mounted and I feared he wouldn’t be able to get it off of her.

“Hey, easy up there, kid.” I moved forward. He looked up at me, frustration clear on his face. I put a hand on his shoulder. “Here. Like this.”

I won’t lie - there’s something about putting another man - or boy - in his place that appeals to me. He stepped aside, watching me as I stood over Grace. She looked up at me, her lips swollen where he had kissed her. I put my hands on her belly. Move them around her back.

Her skin was so smooth. So soft. Her lips parted in a gasp as I moved them up her spine, fingertips massaging each vertebrae. When I reached her bra clasp, I slid the hooks free. Her bra almost popped forward from the pressure of her large breasts. I slid it down arms, getting a feel of those large mammaries in the process.

Her nipples were light brown, and stiff as she looked up at me. “There. See - just like that.”

I moved back to Teri, leaving the beautiful Asian youth behind. The auburn hair girl welcomed me with open arms as we kissed again. Her nipples rubbing on my chest as I brought her to the bed. I found the snap to her shorts, and slowly them drew them down her legs. Her white bikini panties already were wet along the center as she kicked them off her legs.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jerry had Grace on her back, pulling off her shorts and panties. He was at least trying to to go slower, and the beautiful girl was helping him, raising her hips as he pulled down her panties. He stared at her naked body. I can’t blame him. Her golden skin was so gorgeous. Her sex was tiny, completely hairless, a contrast against her large breasts that flattened against her chest, staying round, nipples still hard as she looked at her young lover.

“You have to get your partner ready for you,” I explained, the world’s most wicked sex education teacher. I pulled down her panties, revealing her sparse hairs. “Take a look at Grace.” Grace’s slit was flat, just a slight crack running between her legs, her outer pussy lips were like two tight bands protecting her sex. “You can’t just plunge right in, you have to get her ready. Watch me and then you try.”

With that, I crawled between Teri’s legs. Her slit was already plumping up in anticipation as I put my hands on her thighs, pushing her open. I started to lick her outer pussy lips. “I knew there was another reason I brought Jerry here”, Teri giggled, then she sighed. Teri’s pussy lips were swelling up and pushing out. Her inner pussy lips were starting to open up like a flower.

I slid my tongue up and down her groove. Swirled it around her clit. Her hips rotated with me, moving up and down as I manipulated her. She groaned as I pushed my tongue up into her. Sliding within her, the place where only I had been before.

I turned back to Jerry. Grace was watching us, her legs spreading more and more as she watched Teri and I make love next to her. “Now your turn. Make your girlfriend feel good.”

Jerry looked down at Grace’s sex. He crawled between her spread legs, looking down at the entrance to heaven. “When you do it, stay away from her clit,” I warned him. “Wait until she’s ready for it.”

“Uh - where is that at?” he asked as he stared.

“It’ll be at the top of her pussy - a hard little bump. Just pay attention to how she feels and it’ll be ok.”

He took a breath, as if he was going to hold it, and put his mouth down to hers. Grace gave a little sigh, shifting her tight little ass against the sheets of my bed. I took Teri into my arms, sitting behind her and putting her onto my lap as we watched the boyfriend and girlfriend make love.

He lapped at her, like a puppy with peanut butter. It clearly worked for Grace, who gripped the sheets, moving her body up and down. “That’s it Jerry, feels really good”, Grace moaned between gasps and groans. Her little ass had started to move up and down, helping move his tongue around her pussy. The little pearl of her clit had appeared from under its little hood. “That’s her clit,” I explained, pointing it out to him.

Teri reached between my legs, unsnapping my shorts and pulling out my dick. Her little hands squeezed is as my own fingers slid up her sides. Pinching and pulling on her nipples. Playing with her. Her body shifting as she ran her hands up and down my shaft. Reaching down to cup my balls which were starting to swell with my own need.

Grace looked at us, her almond eyes going wide. “That - that was your first?”

Jerry looked over at me, then away, the sight of another man’s dick embarrassing him. He unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down. He was clearly excited, sporting a decent sized dick. He gripped it, looking at Teri manipulating my manhood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.